- Text Size +

"He...he tasted so good. Unngh...." she said savoring his salty young flavor. Jun stood up and straightened herself. She came back inside like nothing happened. "Honey..." Max said seeing a trickle of her wetness on her leg. Discretely, he wiped if off. "Thanks baby. He hit the spot" she said kissing his cheek. "Wait. Got something between your teeth" he said yanking it out. Turns out it was one of the boy's socks. He wasn't the only victim that night. On uncontrollable impulse, she snatched up a 10-year-old boy right off the floor like a fallen piece of food and gulped him down. Thankfully it wasn't Justin but he did remind her of her victim. Days later Max framed an Ingress waitress for the disappearances and had her imprisoned. 

 

Few hours later...

 

Jun carried the sleeping Justin to his bed. Her belly content and finishing digesting her young catch. She undressed him with glee and tucked him into bed. Max sat Penny down on the bed.  "Did you have fun?" Max asked sitting next to her. "I did. I didn't think anyone remembered my birthday" she replied. "I made it important to memorize your file. Besides, you are of my blood" Max said to her. Penny smiled and slipped off her heels. "Those shoes are stupid. What girl would ever such things?" she muttered rubbing the sides of her bare feet. "Beats me. I'm not a girl" Max chuckled. His eyes were on her tiny feet unmoving. "So you're 14 now. Almost a woman. Getting more beautiful by the day" he said softly to her. Max played with her braided hair. Penny blushed and looked away. Max turned her face with his finger.

 

"And all the boys were noticing you" he said moving his finger to her chest. She tried pushing it away. There was a slight glow in his eyes as he brought her to his face. The tiny girl was becoming more frightened by the second. "So pretty and inviting" he said taking ahold of her ankles. She looked away in disgust as Max smelled her tiny little feet. "Please...grandpa...stop" she whimpered. He let go and she caught her breath. Then he stuck his finger under her dress and yanked back. Max was pleased as puberty was being very kind to her. "Can't imagine how big they will get in another few years" he said staring at her bra covered breasts. "Please don't rape me!" she hollered at him. "Sis...why ya yelling?" Justin asked half asleep. Max made a shushing sound over his lips.

 

"Either that or I can spare  you the shame of him seeing by letting Jun eat him. She's already ate two boys tonight. That cute one that kissed your cheek is just a collection of acid washed bones in her gut right now. Your choice" he said cruelly. "Go back to sleep. To sleep..." Penny said as she unhooked her bra. "Smart girl" Max said to her. Penny slid off her panties and kept her legs shut. "Spread em'. I have plans for that tiny little pussy" Max said tapping her knee.

 

"Yeah. That's it" he said gazing at her blonde accented crotch. Max rubbed her cunt and Penny fidgeted. Max licked her juices off his fingertip. "Figures. Your ancestor had a pussy that tasted just as sweet. In the blood" he joked poking her tits. Penny was put on the bed as he slid his pants and boxers to his knees. Penny wanted to scream seeing the mammoth cock. A gigantic cycloptic flesh snake drooling for a naked teenage girl named Penny. "Don't be afraid. I'm not going to crush you into it. Not when you'll worship it yourself" he said to her. Penny was yanked off the bed and brought to his face. "Got to get you moist and wet first" he said before licking her.

 

The girl whimpered as the giant sucked her tits. His tongue licking her crotch so hard it took a few hairs with it. Penny punching his upper lip in frustration. She kicked his lips and her feet were sucked into his mouth. She covered her mouth as she wanted to sob out loud as his tongue licked her feet. Her tiny toes twitching as the grossness of his saliva between them. He released her and placed her at the base of his penis.

 

"You know what to do" he said. Penny stood right at his erect dick. Her little feet sinking into testicle flesh. It worried her to no end that under her feet was gallons of sperm that would rain down on her body if she did as told. She wrapped her arms around his shaft and began to jack her body up and down it. "Yeah. Keep doing that you slut" Max moaned. Penny looked away. Her eyes on her sleeping brother and Jun hovering over him. The look in her eyes troublesome. The trickles of pussy juice running down the Asian giantess' right leg telling Penny that Jun wanted to snatch the boy up to stem her urges. Penny worked faster. Her knees beginning to hurt from bending her legs. Her body quivering as her pussy rubbed the nightly blood vein running around his cock. She let out a tiny sob as Max squeezed her supple teen ass and fingered her asscrack with his fingernail. "I'm almost there!" he groaned yanking her off his dick. Penny freaked when she saw where she was going.

 

"Grandpa please! It'll hurt!" Penny screamed. "Grandpa isn't here right now" she heard him say in an ominous tone. Penny was held down hard on his cockhead. Her legs splayed open. Her pussy sitting right over his piss hole. "Take it! Fucking whore take it!" Baris growled. Penny let out a pitiful whimper as her tiny reproductive system was overloaded with the flood of semen jetting into it. It was horrific to her. Like a pressure hose filled with warm yogurt blasting her insides. Worse yet, the pain and pleasure of being came in caused her to orgasm. Her little toes curling as she rode it out.

 

"Oh shut it Max. She's fine. Look. The bitch even enjoyed it" Baris said to himself. Penny was barely conscious as Baris raised her off his junk. Her abdomen swollen from cum. Her legs twitching. Baris winced and the flow in his eyes was gone. "Shit" Max muttered running to the bathroom. Penny was catatonic as Max squeezed the cum out of her with his finger. 20 minutes had passed and he had gotten most of it out. Not all as that was impossible but she didn't look like she was carrying twins anymore now. He gently washed her as she just stared into space. The giant loved her no doubt and there was a thrill to raping her but as he looked at her now...he felt remorse.

 

Max went to erase this part of her memory but chose not to. Her mind was a wreck already from tampering. Anymore and he risked breaking it entirely. "Sleep" he said touching her head. The little teen lulled into unconsciousness and Max carried her to her bed. He dressed her in panties and nightwear like a doll and tucked her into bed. With some coaching, he figured he could make it out as a terrible nightmare. A foolish gamble as he underestimated Penny's resiliency. Something that would help define his fate in the time to come.

 

Another two days would pass before Max would play his hand to the world.

 

"So, you're absolutely sure? You better be right on this Raam or so help me god I'll turn you over to the Union right now" Chad said touching down in a rainforest. "I'm sure. There are 12 hidden launch sites scattered across the equator. This one has shown some unsettling activity in the last few days" Raam replied tugging on a chain attached to a pole. Two guards stood next to him. He had sent Chad, Aya, and Lucas to an Omega launch site hidden in the Brazilian rainforest. He sat at their new base in Messina assisting them remotely.

 

"Such as?" Chad asked. "The site itself has a cloaking field around it. Invisible from satellites and aircraft. They even regulate the temperature to better conceal it. Quite clever really. This region is designated as a human nature preserve. Indigenous tribes of humans not exposed to the outside world. Isolated. Only thing nearby is research institute 6 miles northeast of the site studying wildlife for medicinal purposes. Files say only a handful of humans are there. No threat to them until yesterday. Their daily communication didn't happen. That and the odd EM pulse we picked up got me looking at this. Ai, if you please" Raam said forwarding the file. "Raam has a point.  EM pulse correlates to a mark 3 fusion reactor coming online. That kind of tech is unusual for that part of the world" Ai said. Chad nodded to his sister and Lucas. "Understood. We're two 7 miles from the coordinates. Heading out" Chad said.   

 

It was delicate work treading through the forest. Being nearly 200 ft. tall, you're not too stealthy. Smashing trees. Trying not to step on endangered monkeys and shit. Aya spacing out at all the lush greenery. Chad glanced back at her. "You okay?" he asked. "Fine. Almost stepped on monkey. This is so pretty and the air so clean" she said. "You look cute in that uniform" he said.  Aya blushed and unzipped part of her uniform top. "What? It's is very hot and humid" Aya said. Chad shook his head and had them continue.

 

"Chad wait. Down below on the ground near Aya's left foot" Ai said. They all looked down and the foliage moved. When Aya shifted her feet a man in a loin cloth slipped out of cover. "Oh look. A local" Aya said. The man gazed at the giantess and got on his knees and began praying to her. "He must think you're a goddess or something. You are the biggest female he ever seen" Chad said. Aya innocently picked the man up for a closer look. She brought him to her face to see his and as she did the man saw her cleavage. He sprouted a boner pushing aside his loincloth. "Uh thanks I guess" she said. Now as her mouth was open, the man clapped his hands and nodded. "Are you trying to say something?" Aya asked. On the last syllable, the man jumped into her mouth.

 

Aya gagged as the man literally ran for her throat. Choking, she instinctively swallowed him. They were all in shock. "No! I didn't want to eat him! Chad! He's moving around in my tummy!" Aya freaked. "Puke him up!" Chad yelled. Aya stuck her finger into her mouth napping her throat. Took a few tries but the man came up covered in bile and her morning breakfast. "Fucking gross!" Aya yelled. The man wiped his eyes and stared up at her. "He looks confused" Ai noted. "Leave him be. We wasted enough time already" Chad ordered. As they walked, the man followed. He gestured something a few minutes later. "Guess he wants us to go to his village" Lucas said. "Chad. I'm detecting a faint localized burst transmission in the direction he's pointing. Might be worth checking out" Ai said. Chad agreed.

 

"So it is his village. My god. What happened and what the fuck is that smell?!" Aya asked. Aya covered her nose as they looked on the devastated village. Huts flattened. A rotting corpse crushed into the dirt in the middle of a footprint.  Spears, pottery, and baskets strewn around as if what occurred was fast. "Guess you smelled that" Chad said pointing to the crushed body. "No. It smells like shit!" Aya said. They almost missed it. The heat had made it look like a mound of dirt but it was no mistaking it up close. A colossal log of shit 6 ft. high and a 12-ft. long. "Some Ingress took a dump. Guess we know what caused this" Lucas said. "That's...that's not all. Look closer" Chad muttered. In the log of shit was white streaks. Bones, human bones. There was even a skull. "Chad. I located the source of the transmission. In the tree there" Ai said.

 

Ai showed him a small wireless camera carefully hidden. "It's sending visual data to the research facility. Apparently, they were doing more than studying flowers. It has a 72-hr. recording cycle. I can interface and dump it" Ai said. "Do it" Chad ordered. Ai tapped in and uploaded the data to the others. "Beginning playback" she said. She fast forwarded the first day as it was normal. Just the villagers going about their lives. There were about 20 of them by the look of it. Then she played the second day. She slowed it as an Ingress appeared in the distance like thin air. The villagers froze in wonder as a giant woman came trotting to them. The giantess studied them for a moment or two as they bowed. She snatched one up and ate him. Then another and another. They had counted 6 eaten before she was apparently full. Curiously, they did not flee. If anything, they offered her a young girl. The camera zoomed in.

 

"You've got to be kidding" Chad muttered seeing the girl. She was topless like all the other females of the tribe. Young as 13. A frayed loincloth covering her crotch. On her head was a crown of Toucan feathers. She was most likely the daughter of the chief. A man pushed her forward and tore away her loincloth. She winced as the man roughly fingered her before anointing her with her own juices. The giantess snatched up the girl who was wise enough to be terrified. She kicked and screamed in her fist until she was shoved headfirst into her maw. Only the soles of her dirty feet were visible untied they disappeared into her mouth. A loud gulp came from her mouth. "A virgin sacrifice. The fucking bastard offered up his own daughter" Chad muttered. They bowed and prayed to the giantess and the chief shouted praise...until he was flattened with lightning speed into the dirt. "Guess we know who's in the footprint now. Serves him right" Lucas said.

 

The villagers scattered like bugs seeing their angry God. The giantess peered right at the camera and then looked at her wristcomm. "I found it. Proceeding to new target" she said before disappearing. Ai fast forwarded the video by several hours until it was nightfall. The giantess returned looking around. Night vision mode revealed it was only her. Before leaving, she pulled her pants and panties down and took a shit. She then disappeared into the night. "Well. At least we know we're very close. Radio silent until we get to the cloak" Chad said.

 

They walked very slowly now. Night vision as the sun had now set. Then they met s odd shimmer in the air. A dead giveaway of a strained cloaking field. Chad motioned for them to proceed. As soon as they stepped through they hid. "Well there's the brass ring" Chad said pointing to the dome shaped launch site. "Something is off here. I see only two ACE's guarding the large entrance" Lucas said. "Agreed. Ai. Scan perimeter" Chad said. "Inadvisable. They will detect the scan and we'd lose the element of surprise" Ai said. "Uh...that might've happened anyway. I think they detected our talking even using ULF*" Lucas said seeing the ACE's walking to them.

 

(Authors note: Ultra Low Frequency. An uncommon bandwidth used by the military and hard to track. Just being extra geeky..."

 

"Get ready!" Chad said. Aya charged out first and tackled an ACE. She stabbed it over and over until it shut down. Unfortunately, his partner was not just standing around. He fired off a shot knocking Aya on her ass. Chad rushed up to him and stabbed him right through. He kicked the machine off his blade. A trace of blood sticking to the sword as it had ran through the cockpit. All hell broke loose as alarms went off. "I'm not paying by the hour! Aya! Get your 68-ton ass off the ground!" Chad yelled. "Well damn" Lucas said as 4 more ACE's and three Ingress came spewing out of the base. Chad threw up a psychic shield and deflated the torrent of fire. Chad staggered back as a hailstorm of plasma fire came from mounted automated turrets. "Rush forward! Get out of the line of turret fire!" Chad yelled. Aya and Lucas rushed ahead. Chad activated his BITS system to distract his foes. He'd wear one out and kill one while Aya and Lucas made it close to the base and gave rear support. Caught in the crossfire, the enemy began to falter.

 

They turned their attention of Aya and Lucas as they were weaker targets. Two heavy charged shots destroyed the turrets but triggered a cool down of his cannons. Aya gripped her rifle and shot gunned an ACE. With cool precision, Chad stabbed the downed machine. Now it was just the two Ingress women charging them. The one attacking Aya was no slouch. With some years on her it was safe to assume she was a war vet. Aya deflected her sword attack only to be punched by the hilt. Aya staggered and changed her gun to SMG mode. The giantess was apparently ready for that as she sliced at it. The gun was damaged and Aya dropped the sparking weapon. The giantess lunged at the faltering Aya and missed. A lucky break for Aya as she stabbed her enemy.

 

Aya yanked her sword out and the giantess coughed blood and fell forward. She was not done though as she took one final strike at Aya. Aya screamed in pain as the enemy drove her sword through her boot, her foot, and into the ground. Aya panicked and hacked away at her head. The first strike killed her as it literally parted her grey matter but Aya kept at it. Lucas, his ACE damaged finally got the upper hand and snapped the neck of his enemy. "You got em'!" Chad yelled to Aya. Aya stopped hacking the flayed skull and carved stump of what was a head. "Here" Chad said taking a syringe out of her pouch and injecting her with it. "Feels...feels better" she mumbled. "It'll close the wound and dull the pain. Can you stand?" Chad asked. Aya stood up and winced a bit putting pressure on her injured foot. "I'll manage. Had worse" she said. "Take a look guys" Lucas said pointing to his kill. Sure enough it was the giantess from the video.

 

"Good riddance" Chad hissed. They made their way into the base. An  augmented ACE sat on the launch pad with booster rockets on its back along with a very large cylinder. "This is too easy" Lucas muttered. "I detect no other hostiles" Ai said. "You're right Lucas. This was too important to Omega to leave so weakly guarded. "I smell alrima" Ai said. "Alrima?" Chad asked not knowing the Ingress word. "It means ozone" Ai said. "Ozone? What would...Chad! LOOK OUT!" Lucas screamed pushing him aside as a ACE decloaked into view. The enemy blade pierced Lucas' machine and it went dead immediately. It was a near center puncture. Right through the side of the cockpit. Chad lost control and his machine glowed as it crushed the cockpit. The roar of engines startled them as the ACE took flight. "A fucking diversion!" Chad yelled. He took potshots of the machine getting a few hits but not enough to collapse its shields. "Self-destruct sequence initiated" a computer said. "Fucking figures!" Chad yelled. "Chad, I can shut down the sequence. I learned enough of their encryption to do that but we can't do that and shoot that down at the same time" Ai said.

 

"Sis. Can you take the shot? Don't just say yes to please me" Chad said. Aya looked him right in the camera and nodded. She dashed outside. "Get to it Ai" Chad said. Aya ran outside and picked up a discarded enemy rifle. "S...what is word....sniper mode!" she yelled. The gun transformed to long barrel rifle with scope. "Moving very fast!" Aya yelled. "Let you HUD assist!" Chad yelled to her. Aya traced the shot. Her aim matching the crosshairs which led slightly up for deflection. She pulled the trigger.

 

Chad watched with bated breath as a bright red beam of light raced to the ACE. It was already at the ultimate range of the sniper mode; 40,000 ft. The beam struck the shields and bore down. It seemed for a split second it essential enough until the shields failed and the tiniest bit of the beam strike punctured the rocket. At first nothing happened until a trickle of liquid oxygen ignited. *BOOOOM*! The liquid oxygen, all 80,000 pounds of it ignited at once. The blast shook the entire base. Aya had to drop the rifle as to ward off deafness. The fireball lit the sky up like it was noon.  Aya returned to Chad. "We're safe. I've disabled the self-destruct" Ai said to them. Chad glanced at the inert machine of Lucas'. "Nara is going to be upset" he muttered. A loud pop and then the hatch came open on the ACE. "I'm not dead. Not for lack of trying" Lucas said climbing out. "Holy shit! Thought you were skewered for sure!" Chad yelled.

 

"Blade came within an ass hair of slicing me. Needless to say, I don't need to go to the bathroom any time soon. My mech is dead though. Reactor took a hit and scrammed to prevent a breach" Lucas explained. "Small miracles. Something up Aya?" Chad asked seeing her looking at her naked foot. "It made a scar. Andrei many not want to worship my feet anymore. Damn it's hot in here" she said. "Well mission accomplished team. After dumping their drives, we can go home" Chad said. "Here Lucas. Ride here" she said stuffing him in her cleavage. A pleasant surprise for him but a sweaty one. Her skin was drenched and her heart racing a little. "You sure you're okay there?" Lucas asked. "I'm fine. Get comphy but not too much. I'm taken and only Andrei is allowed to lick my pussy" Aya said matter of factly. "Aya. Your English is improving greatly but we need to work on your interpersonal skills" Chad said shaking his head. There was an electronic beep...

 

"Bravo on stopping that launch Mr. Cyrus."*clap* *clap* *clap* as the face of Max appeared on a screen. "You're in a good mood for someone who just had his master plans blown to shit" Chad said looking at him. "Did you? Did you really? What if this wasn't my big plan?" Max asked with a grin. "Fuck are you talking about? I saw what was in your mind and Raam confirmed it. You planned to strip hybrids of their powers" Chad said. Max smiled and narrowed his eyes. "Or I let you see it. It was a nice plan but it wasn't my main one. Didn't you find it odd you were able to penetrate the defenses here so easily? I could've had a hundred ACE's to guard it after all. So why not? Oh dear. Aya there doesn't look well" Max said. The PRIDE glowed bright as Chad's anger skyrocketed.

 

"What...have...you...DONE?!" Chad howled. "You ever hear of Erophan? Remarkable aphrodisiac. One of many drugs Ingress shared with humanity. Makes that ancient drug Viagra look like breath mints. Really gets the Ingress motor running and look out of they take it during their mating cycle. I knew if I directed your attention to that launch then you wouldn't notice any other ones. Four other launches were equipped with a call it a weaponized version of the drug. Refined over and over until it was 100,000 times at potent. Necessary for the delivery system. Molecules of the shit piggybacking nanomachines tailored to search out Ingress DNA and enter their bloodstream. Each launch carrying 100 trillion doped up tiny little machines. I'm a conservative man. It won't infect all of them. More like 65% or 32,000 worldwide. And maybe 11,000 are getting that monthly itch. I'm getting an erection just thinking about all that deadly fucking" Max said laughing.

 

"You're out of your fucking mind if you think I'll let you get away with it! I got ships that can blast them to smithereens before they can deploy in orbit!" Chad yelled opening a channel to friendly ships in orbit. "Oh come now Chad. I'm not some low rate comic book villain that would tell his enemy his plans if he could stop them. I carried out my attack 43 minutes ago"

 

44 minutes ago...

 

"Alpha, Bravo, Gamma, and Delta are at their apex trajectory. No sign of Union trying to intercept. We can proceed with deployment Cronus" Hera said to Max. "By all means. Deploy...now activate the shield system" Cronus ordered. Jennifer had been with Omega for decades. Enjoyed the rank of Hera and the peer that came with it. She questioned the use of this weapon even though she herself deployed a similar attack back during the War decades prior. "Forgive my ignorance but the way the shield is activated it won't withstand much punishment when the Union retaliates. It might withstand a 1 megaton blast at most. It's deployed too large to be effective" she said. Max extended his finger and the placed his fingernail underneath the chin of the tiny human woman. "My dear Hera. That's not what it’s for. It's to protect the Ingress here. Believe me. I already planned for a possible retaliation" he said.

 

Now...

 

"What could you hope to gain from this?! The world will know you did this! It won't accomplish anything!" Chad yelled. "Oh, but you're wrong about that part. The latter part of the 20th century was filled with terrorist attacks. The thing about it is even though the people knew the names of the organization, they feared the people who were like them physically. In September 1970, there were 4 plane hijackings by the PLO. It wasn't the organization people looked at anymore. Just the Palestinian part. The IRA...holy shit the IRA. Try being an Irishman in England back in those days. My point is this Mr. Cyrus. Ingress will be seen as ticking time bombs after today. A hair trigger every month. People will think twice having them around. And that seed of mistrust is going to blossom over time. And thanks to this teenage body, I have lots of time" Max said before laughing.

 

"I don't care about the innocent lives. I'm ordering a strike to turn your sorry ass to vapor" Chad said resuming his call. "I wouldn't do that if I was you. See this thing here?" Max asked holding a giant briefcase. He popped it open. Inside was keypads, maps, and scanner screens. "Back in the 20th century we called this here a "nuclear football". I have all the launch codes to New Ingressa's antimatter weapon stockpile. Just 20 seconds and I can unleash a hell this world has never seen. Not even during the War. Millions would die within a half hour of me pressing some buttons. And don't get the bright idea of assassination. I have it slaved to my heartbeat. My heart stops pumping for any reason and they automatically launch.  My suggestion to you is contacting the Union and try to save some lives. Or better yet get your big sister laid before she kills someone. Have a good day Mr. Cyrus" Max said before ending the transmission. "Chad...please help me..." Aya whined.

 

Aya was in bad shape indeed. She had already slipped her uniform almost off. Her panties at her ankles. Her giant pussy dripping so fiercely that one could hear it soaking the floor. In her left hand was Lucas. Lucas was terrified and concerned for Aya as she was visibly crying. The hand holding him trembling. "Take...take him from me. I will rape him to death if you don't. I...can...feel it" she said. Chad yanked him away. "Fight it Aya!" Chad yelled. "I CAN'T!" she shrieked. Aya got on all fours and crawled to him. Her eyes locked dead on Lucas like he was fresh delicious meat for the taking. Chad saw her rational mind had shut down. The thoughts of mate and eat pinging around her brain. Chad took his sword into his free hand. "Grit your teeth. It will hurt for just a moment" he said. She gazed up at him and then the sword. It broke his heart seeing her pitiful year streaked face. He sensed she was ready to die seeing his blade. "Have faith in your little brother" he said bringing his arm down. It was swift. The hilt of his sword struck her behind her head knocking her out cold. She collapsed with a heavy thud. Her bare-naked ass sticking in the air. "Christ almighty. Ai. Emergency line to the Council. Code Yellow" he ordered.

 

"My god. So that's what’s happening. We're deploying forces to quell the infected but it's not good. Reports are coming in all over the world. We simply don't have enough non-lethal weapons to deal with this! We'll....we'll do what we can. Hope for the best Commander Cyrus. That's all we can do...other than pray" a council member said to Chad before ending the call. Chad ordered a transport to pick them. He dreaded seeing the reports coming in.

 

50 minutes ago in London...

 

Bianca was loosening her collar. 19-year-old Ingress girl at her first job. Just a mail clerk at an advertising job but it was something. Normally she would stay home as her hormones warmed her body during her mating cycle but she wanted to make a good impression by not calling out. "Mornin' Bianca" a human man said at her feet.

"Hey Rupert. Got the upper floor mail call ready?" she asked. "Right over there. Got to say you got this handled already" he said smiling. Rupert was in his 20's and decent looking. She felt a slight attraction to him today. "Great...do you smell that? Kinda sweet smelling" she said taking whiff. Within seconds her hormones went into overdrive. Her nipples painfully hard poking her shirt. Her panties becoming soaked. Even the nylon bunching up between her toes tingled her body. She fell to her knees. 

 

"Bianca!" the man yelled seeing his coworker fall to the floor. "It...shouldn't be this bad" she muttered. "Don't worry! I'll call paramedics!" he yelled going to his wristcomm. With shocking speed, he was yanked off the floor by her. She was violently ripping his clothes off as she shimmied her skirt down. Naked now he could only gaze in fear and confusion. Then it clicked as she tugged her panties down. "Bianca! Bianca no!" he screamed as he was lowered to her aching pussy.

 

Bianca was rough and fast. Her instincts screamed for her to have an orgasm as she shoved him in and out of her. He couldn't even scream as she pushed so hard at such an awkward angle his legs broke like matchsticks. "Oh god!" she moaned as she went harder and faster. She didn't notice the wet crunch as she came. Coming down a little, she felt and saw the mix of blood and cum dribbling between her fingers. Her hand pulled back and a wad of crumpled and pulverized human male fell to the linoleum tile with a little splat. She wanted to scream but her hormones began to surge once more. Naked from the waist down, she stumbled out the room and down the hallway. People cleared out seeing a horrifying sight of splotches of blood on her exposed vagina. Someone pulled a fire alarm. A conference room held clientele and one poked her head out. Bianca snatched her up and shoved her into her pussy. Her tiny heels falling to the floor as her cunt gobbled her up. Bianca smelled the scent of young man and went for him.

 

He was horrified to watch his coworkers abandon him. 22 years old and about to meet his fate as Bianca tore his clothes off him. Stopping only to smell his underwear. Shoving him into her mouth, with her right-hand sucking on him like a Popsicle and making lewd slurping sounds. Her left hand fingering her cunt and pushing the woman from seconds before deeper and deeper all the way to her cervix. Bianca groaned so loudly the windows shook. She bit down not thinking straight and snapped the spine of the man. Crying out in pain she slurped him in and chewed. His cries and his life ended in just two chews. Bianca swallowed his mushed remains and felt nothing from the woman. She couldn't even fish her out she was pushed so deep. Bianca was weak and exhausted but her body still wanted more. Back in the hallway she kept hunting. Staggering about finding nothing, she twisted her nipples making it to the lobby. Her trek ended there as police in customized STRIKE II's bore down on her.

 

They ordered her surrender but Bianca just whined and staggered forward. Her sight not on them but a receptionist on the floor. She had twisted her ankle badly and when Bianca came those near her ran. "Don't! Don't go near her! Surrender!" an officer yelled. "I can't...I need...to...fuck...her. Can smell her. Her little pussy. Her tiny feet. Can smell the sweetness..." Bianca said. Bianca wasn't saying this to be lewd but as a means of crying for help. Bianca reached for her as the tiny woman screamed. A laser blast right through Bianca's heart ended it all.

 

In Tokyo...

 

"Thanks for helping me Sotoshi-kun" a teenage Ingress girl said sitting at a table. The Japanese boy blushed. "No problems Dedra-san. I know Itachi sensei's exam is going to be hard" the boy said sitting on her table. Dedra was a 14-year-old Ingress girl whose parents were stationed in Tokyo for their Union tour. With the current climate concerning Ingress, it was hard making friends, as her being a foreigner and then some but Sotoshi was different. He spoke to her. Showed her around campus. That was very important to her and even made him attractive. Sotoshi found it...different addressing one another by first name so quickly but he got used to it and her warm smile made him feel nice. Dedra knew her cycle was upon her and didn't want to be with Sotoshi today. Kinda risky and all that. She had to as their exam was tomorrow and he was good at Japanese classical literature.

 

"Huh? Do you smell that. Kinda sweet but musky" she said sniffing the air. "Not a thing" he said looking over notes. Dedra felt her body heat jump and her nipples got hard. She bit her lip not believing the embarrassment that might come. Then she smelled something else. His sweat. His natural scent. Her vision blurred and her mouth watered. Not even aware of it she had slid off her long skirt and her panties. Another whiff of Sotoshi and she couldn’t fight it any longer. "Sotoshi...I need you" she said softly. The boy looked up and saw she wasn't well. Being on the table he couldn't see she as half naked down there. She grabbed him up and kicked the huge 19-ton table like it was nothing. "I need you so bad. So very bad" she said pulling off his clothes. Now Sotoshi was petrified but then again he was a teen so it took no effort to get him hard.

 

Dedra nuzzled his naked body to her face breathing in his scent. "I want your semen" she growled before sucking on him. He didn't last long before shooting his load into the cavern of her mouth. Dedra relished the mix of semen and his sweat on her palate. "Dedra-san...hurting...me!" he yelled. She placed him on the carpet and he thought he got through to her. Nope. Her feet clamped down on him keeping him in place. His head sticking between her toes. The popcorn smell of her soles and in between her toes filling his nostrils. "My pussy...wants you Sotoshi. It's crying for you" she said opening her legs. The boy pissed himself seeing the fleshy cavern pulsating and dripping. "Not like this! NOT LIKE THIS! TASUKETE! (Help)" he screamed as he was shoved in. Dedra screamed as she came again and again. Sotoshi was barely alive as she placed him in her mouth to suck off the juices. Then her hormones flared up once more and worse this time. She didn't even register swallowing the Japanese boy. She tossed her top on the floor and wandered outside. She saw three more Ingress stumbling about like sex starved zombies tearing apart homes for useful humans. She giggled and followed suit.

 

Her mother was on duty when the desperate call went out. Utter chaos as calls came in of rampaging Ingress. Never once thinking her daughter getting mixed up in it she sortied. She got near the scene and saw a few on the street masturbating and snatching people up. It sickened her. Then her heart stopped as an ACE broke hard right towards a target...Dedra. "No! Hold fire!" she screamed. The ACE didn't stop. She saw that her daughter was shoving people into her vagina and eating others with an unhinged grin. She screamed in anguish as the ACE shot her daughter dead.

 

In Youngstown Ohio...

 

Erma was just finishing cooking breakfast for her family. A happily married Ingress woman of 35 years of age to a loving human husband. All felt right with her life. "Andrew needs to hurry up if he's going to make it to school on time" her husband said to her. Erma went to check on her son. Andrew of course was a hybrid that inherited his father's size but Erma loved that. He was just that much cuter to her. "Hurry up" she said tapping the bathroom door. "Just toweling off mom" he replied. She nodded and noticed a sweet smell. It hit her like a freight train. Her pussy aching. Nipples hard. "At...my...age?" she muttered. Then a lovely smell came from the bathroom. She flung the door open. "Mom! Some privacy?!" the 15-year-old boy yelled. His mother snatched him up and his bath towel fell off.

 

"You're so cute like your daddy. Grown up to be a handsome young man. So cute...and sexy" she said playing with his tiny cock. "No...mom...stop it" he begged as her fingertip went to the underside of his balls. "So tiny bit full of yummy semen. Mommy wants a taste" she cooed slipping his teeny little erection between her gigantic lips. Andrew best his fists against her lips as she sucked him. "Dad! Help...me! Mom...mom is raping me!" he cried out. He held back as much as he possibly could before he came. Shooting tiny rope after rope of cum onto her tongue. His tiny toes curling as delaying it just made it worse. Ans still she sucked him for more.

 

Her husband was running as fast as he could but in a giant house it would take a few minutes to cover the distance from the kitchen to the bathroom. When he arrived, his son was limp in her hand and she was savoring the second tiny load of incestuous seed coating her tongue. "HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND ERMA?! THAT IS OUR SON!!!" he screamed. In that moment, she snapped back to reality. "Johnathan...help me...it's too strong" she begged in tears as she tore off her panties and pajama pants. "I want to fuck you both so bad. Andrew...oh God Andrew. He tastes so good I wanna eat him. Get...him away...from me!" she said handing the dazed boy to him. He took off running as fast as he could and only stopped when he heard a heavy thud that shook the walls.

 

"Oh god baby..." he said seeing her ramming her head into the wall. Again and again and not stopping even as she began to bleed. She got some distance and ran head first into a wall cracking it. His wife slumped to the floor blood streaming from her scalp. He didn't know if she was dead or alive and just stood there. He looked at his son and sat him on the floor. "911...send help. My wife...my wife just went...oh god just send help!" he begged.

 

Max sat at his desk listening to police scanners from all over the world. Reports flooded the airwaves of attacks and calls for assistance. "Oh what's love got to do, got to do with it? What's love but a second hand emotion. Oh what's love got to do, got to do with it? Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken? What? Not a fan of Tina Turner?" Max asked seeing Beatrice not enthusiastic about his singing.

 

"No. I'm not a fan of being the mistress of the new and improved version of Kim Jong Un. I am NOT going to be stuck in this country for the next 50 years or how the fuck long you plan on waiting!" Beatrice shouted. "Who said that's really my plan. Here. Read this" he said giving her a tablet. He read a few pages. "What the hell is this?" she asked shaking the tablet. "You know what it is. You are a geneticist" he said. "Project Dragon's Teeth?" she asked. "In Greek mythology, Prince Cadmus used the teeth of dragons to create warriors to build a mighty city. What I will use is the DNA collected from hundreds of hybrids we have captured. We will build an almighty psychic army and use them to force the world on a more...Ingress free destiny. It will be glorious Aphrodite. People the size of humans controlling those far larger and stronger."

 

"Man learned to control electricity to ease his life, discovered nuclear energy to control the world, learned nuclear fusion to keep the world going. And soon control Ingress to be used as a genetic blueprint to elevate man to godhood" Max said as energy began to crackle around his body. "I...I'll begin the preparations" she said dumbfounded. "See that you do. One more thing. Jun needs some shots for her pregnancy. I want you to do it. Don't trust anyone else" he said. She grit her teeth and nodded. "You may go" he said dismissing her like common rabble. Max flicked through his private music collection. "Ah. Perfect" he said queuing the music. "Love is a Battlefield" by Pat Benatar began playing on the speakers. "Oh yeah. Love is a battlefield...at least tonight it is HAHAHAHA!" Max laughed with a soul chilling tone.