- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:12.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

"And which one is this one?" Max asked. "A Samantha Hall. 29 years old. Married with two kids. Justin age 13 and Penny age 14" Bee replied. "Ingress size?" he asked. "Her and Penny yes. Justin no" she replied. "I see" he said walking up to the giant door. He knocked on the human sized cutout in it. A few moments later he could and feel the thumping of giant feet. "Hello? Can I help you?" she asked bending down. "Hi. My name is Max Schneider and we need to talk. May I come in?" he asked. "I’m sorry but unless you tell me what this is about then no" she said eyeing the small man. "It's about your future. Honestly, this isn't something on talks about on the porch" he said casually walking between her bare feet. "Hey buddy!" she yelled at him. Bee flinched at her booming voice but Max didn't. "Mom? What’s with the shouting?" a girl asked from the living room. "Just seeing some man out. He'll leave if he knows what's good for him" she said tapping her foot threateningly.  

 

"If you think tapping your foot like that worries me then think again" he said using his telekinesis to slam the multi ton door without touching it. This gave Sam pause. "Who...who are you?" she asked. "A distant relative here to talk" he said. "Penny. Go to your room" she said. "No Penny. Stay here. This concerns you too" he said. The young giantess got off the couch. "Mom said you need to leave" Penny said standing over him. Max could see right up the crotch of her shorts. She stood over him like a young goddess and she knew it. Wasn't the first time she intimidated a human sized person this way. "And I told you to stay put" Max said throwing her into the couch. Sam rushed over to her to see if she was okay. "Oh stop it. She's fine....for now" he said walking to them. Bee stood in the doorway not wanting to get in the way. Max hovered onto their coffee table and sat down. "Mom...how is he doing this?" Penny asked scared. "With the power of my mind girl" he replied. "Allow me to explain why I'm here today. Believe it or not I'm your ancestor. Great great many times your grandfather. Yes. I know. Me looking 16 and all but I assure you it's true. Samantha descended from one of my great...again...grandchildren. That makes you and your brother blood relations. I'm assuming you've heard of the Omega organization right?" he asked.

 

Penny shook her head. "I have. Bunch of bigots and hate mongers" Sam replied. Max chuckled. "Fair enough. Guess someone like you would say that. Someone your size and all" he said. "Spit out what the fuck you're doing here" she said. "A temper on you. Wonder if it's mine or that giant blood in you. Anyway, it pains me to see my bloodline polluted with alien giant genes. Seriously, it's like finding out your grandkid is Stalin. Now the thing is I can't abide with that fact. Not if I'm going to change this world. Can't have people knowing I have relatives like you" he said. Sam hugged her daughter close to her. "You came here to kill us?" she said jumping off the couch and grabbing him. "Look away sweetheart. You don't need to see this" Samantha said squeezing. "That's...right...sweetheart. Look away" Max said concentrating. Sam felt her fingers being pushed away and suddenly bent backward with such force they broke. Samantha screamed in pain and fell to her knees "MOM!" Penny said rushing to aid her giantess mother. "Maybe you need to see things from my perspective" he said.

 

"Max! You've been at this for almost two days! I don't know what strain it will do to you!" she warned. "I'll take my chances" Max said. His body glowed intensely as his power reached out to the injured mother. Her could feel her pulse. The blood rushing through veins big across as garden hoses. A sharp pain ripped through his head as he went deeper. "There. There!" he yelled. Max wanted to scream from the stabbing pain but bit his lip until it bled. Then Samantha herself screamed in pain. Penny was speechless as her mother dwindled out of her arms. Max finally let go when she was human sized. Max collapsed on the giant table out of breath. His nose was bleeding. He felt drained. "Mental note. Watch using that shit" he thought.

 

"Mommy?" Penny asked looking at her shrunken groaning mother at her feet. "Penny...take your brother...run" she said. "Don't move Penny or you end up like her too" Max said bluffing. No way in hell he could do that again so soon. Penny didn't move. "Thought so. Your size is as important to you as...well as keeping the world safe is for me" Max said. "Please don't hurt my kids" she begged. Max wiped his nose. "You know. I was not going to go about it like this. Honestly. You can't help being what you are. You didn't ask for your father to be a piece of shit alien rapist. Half of your heritage being death and destruction. That attitude though. If you said to kindly leave...well I wouldn't have but it's not what you say specifically but how you say it. That was the important part. You said that because I was smaller than you. Bet you wouldn't have if I was her size right?" he said pointing to Penny.

 

"You know what? I'll cut you all a deal. Give up your size and I'll let you all live. Fair arrangement right?" he asked. Sam looked up at her giant daughter. "...deal" she said. "Great! I knew we could come to an understanding. Penny dear? To get your brother and your shoes. We're all going on a little trip " Max said. "Do as he says" her mother said. Penny quickly left the room. "You know. Now that I got a better look at you, you look so much like my daughter from long ago. It's the eyes. Human eyes" he said floating down next to her.  "We never hurt anyone! You can't punish us for what we are! You said so yourself!" she yelled. Max took ahold of her face. "I know what I said and believe me I'm being extremely generous here. One would imagine the leader of Omega would kill every last one of you especially if he found one of his own relatives was your kind. The shame of it all" he said letting go of her. Max still felt pain in his body and was distracted. He didn't notice something was up with Samantha.

 

"Bee. Get the transport ready. We'll be done here soon" he said facing her and not Sam. Suddenly, Max felt a powerful grip around his neck just before he was slammed to the carpet. His gaze saw Sam but not as she was. "You've got to be kidding me!" Max choked out seeing the woman had grown to almost 10 ft. What he had done to her was somehow wearing off. It took more energy then he wanted to shove her off. Inch by inch she was growing again. Soon she would be a serious threat to the weakened man. Penny returned with her brother in one hand. Her sneakers with the other. "Mom?!" the young giantess shouted seeing her mother growing. Max saw an opportunity. Two choices. One attack the mother and win but with an enraged giant teen hovering over him and him close to exhaustion it was dangerous at best. And then there was option two and he chose that.

 

With a gesture, Penny went rigid. She whimpered in fright. "Let...her...go!" Sam said stumbling to him at now 13 ft. tall. Max raised his arm and Penny raised her socked foot. "No...no..." Penny muttered as it was hovering right over her mom. "Goodbye" Max said quietly jerking his arm down. It was probably merciful fate that Samantha didn't see it coming. Her daughter's sock covered giant sole came down at over 200 mph right on top of her. The thud was so intense that even the carpet didn't absorb the entire shock and knocked Max on his ass. There was a chill that went up his spine. The sound was strange as if someone crushing a grapefruit. Penny was frozen in utter shock looking down. Her brother screaming was unnoticed. Max watched as the white fuzzy carpet around Her foot turned dark red like spilled pomegranate juice. So much blood that the giant sock soaked it right over the top of her foot. Penny screamed in utter terror.

 

"Damn. I really didn't want it to be like this. I was content with leaving her alive.  You won't make me kill you too right?" Max said looking up at her. Penny could see glowing from his tiny eyes. Max was bluffing his ass off and got his answer as Penny pissed her shorts. "Good girl. No go outside. There should be a transport waiting. GO!" Max yelled. The girl jumped at his voice and ran off past Bee so quickly she forgot to put her sneakers on. Max walked over to Bee and nearly collapsed. "Jesus you're burning up!" she said. "Enough about that! Fuck happened back there with her?! She fucking grew back!" he yelled. "We still don't know the full effectiveness of your powers! A human body isn't evolved enough for this! It's like putting a human brain in a squirrel. No offense..." she said. "Apparently, what I did wasn't effective enough. Maybe with more practice" he said. "No. Not right now. The stress could've killed you. Your pupils are dilated. Pulse racing. You need rest" she said.

 

"I get it I promise. Who else is on the list?" he asked. Just one left now but even you can't get to him right now. Too high profile" she said. "Who? Max said raising an eyebrow. Chadwick Cyrus. His mother is a descendant" she said. "God and his sense of irony" Max muttered as he stepped into the plane. He saw Penny secured by straps in her giant chair sedated. Her brother likewise nearby. "Why did you take them along? You didn't with the others" Bee asked. "I always wanted a daughter Bee. I had one I could connect to when I could and lost her. Can you blame me wanting another? Besides, soon I can teach her the family business. A young girl I can mold in my image. A second chance" he said sighing.

 

Max stared out the window as they took off. For the past two days he hunted down every descendant of his and their children. One third were giants and when given his ultimatum gave up their size. He was pleased he didn't have to kill them but was irritated at how easily they capitulated. This family though was different. Something about them. Even the mother somehow fought back what he did to her body. That spirit was like his through and through. "Oh yes. Like me indeed" he thought watching the drugged giant teen slumped in her chair.

 

24 hours later...

 

"You believe these reports?! There is no way that is the original Cronus!" Apollo yelled. "It's known to all of us that this project was in the works. Ares himself contributed greatly didn't you?" Aphrodite asked. "Yes. The deal was for all medical data concerning Aeris. I held up my end of the bargain as did you...in a way" Ares sneered. "Haha! Yes I heard about that! How goes taking care of an artificially aged 21-year-old human clone that has the mind of a 2-year-old?" Hera snickered. "I have no problems with that seeing I love her so much. You're familiar with that right? Love? Or are you still raping men to scratch your itch? How's Brandon by the way? Still seeing that giant hybrid mistress of his?" Ares grinned.  "You think you can speak to me this way! I have men that can make sure you don't see your next birthday" she hissed. Ares leaned in. His giant stature hovering over her little seat. "Bring it. Won't be the first time I killed humans. I won't think twice of squashing your middle-aged ass" he snarled.

 

"ENOUGH! We are not here to bicker among ourselves. Ares. Sit down. Hera. Compose yourself and watch your insults if you can't take it yourself" a man said to both. "Understood Zeus" Ares said.  "Very well" Hera huffed. Max walked into the room wiping sweat off his brow. "Sorry for the tardiness. Had some family stuff to attend to" he said. "Who the blistering fuck are you!" Hermes said. Max sat down comfortably and kicked his feet up on the conference table. "Max Schneider. You remember that name don't you? You should" he said. All of them looked at the teenager. "You? A fucking kid is Cronus?!" Hermes asked. "You don't look like your old pictures" Hera said. "Well I had some work done so to speak. Beatrice can vouch for me" he said. "It's...it's true sirs. He is who he says. He's the result of Project Cronus" she said. "This child is the legendary Cronus?! We spent a great deal of funding for this project. I think I want my money back" Hermes said. "You think you're funny? Here's a joke from my time. Ehat did the five fingers say to the face?" Max asked jerking his hand across the air.

 

Hermes' head jerked right with the sound of something slapping his cheek. Within seconds five reddish marks appeared on it. "Telekinesis" Hera muttered. "No flies on you Hera. I am who I say I am. I may be stuck in this teen body but that doesn't mean I've lost my experience or will to lead this organization. I've read everything I could regarding what Omega has been doing since my death and I've been pleased...until the last 30 years. We're going to go over each one of your fuckups and come to a consensus on what we will be doing to eliminate this giant alien threat. Might as well start with you Hera"

 

"Jennifer Hale. Age 54. Holds the rank of Hera. Technically Hera 11 being you're the eleventh one to hold that rank since the founding. Made us public during the war. I understand why so I won't condemn it. My problem with you is you could've pushed for us to be a legitimate military force instead of these Peacekeepers. A wasted opportunity."

 

"Ruben Hudson. Age 42. Holds the rank of Apollo. Says here you have hybrid children. All giants. I understand that but you're going to have them report here. Get rid of your wife. We won't have this possibly compromise your judgement"

 

"Cassandra Becker. Age 30. Holds the rank of Athena. You've been quiet the whole time here. I know your type. Observe everything and then act. You will be my liaison for our covert ops."

 

"Nerix Raam. Age 44. Holds the rank of Ares. You're the one that concerns me the most. A pure-blooded Ingress in our ranks. Well long ago we did have communists in our ranks for infiltration purposes. Guess this is similar. You did extremely well getting that medical data. Wasn't for you I wouldn't be here so thank you. Tell me why you're here Raam. Enlighten me on how you fit in with us?" Max asked.

 

"I joined out of revenge. An Ingress terrorist attack took someone I loved away from me and when we found and killed those responsible, the Union chose not to follow up on the other cells. Jurisdictional issues. How many more had to die before we crushed True Way under out boot? Ingressa is a ticking time bomb. Things are more...smoother between us and them since this latest incident but not much. I'm no fool. The wrong person in charge there and we got a whole new war" Raam said. "Then you don't agree with the idea of all Ingress being a threat?" Max asked. Max sensed trepidation from him. "Not all of them. Many just want a peaceful life. Even marry humans and start families. It is cause for concern how that works out but I believe in time it will become a cultural norm" Raam replied. "So you're saying we should wait and see how that develops?" Max asked standing up.  

 

"I'm saying that if we try to move against this new way of things it could be disastrous for us. We should pick our targets. Namely Ingressa. Make it so the entire world sees this as a threat. We need support" Raam said. Max gave a slight smile. "My thoughts exactly. Very well. We'll work on that angle. In the meantime, I want you to set up a meet between me and Chadwick Cyrus" Max said. "...understood" Raam said. He didn't dare ask why.

 

"And we come to Hermes and Aphrodite. I'll do you two at the same time because your issues are so similar. Derrick Fulton and Kadesha Amir. Ages 41 and 33 respectively. From what I've seen you haven't done shit other than abuse your authority. Killing your mistress with an agent Derrick? Sleep with operatives for amusement? Really Amir? Yeah your rank is Aphrodite but that's not an excuse to whore around. You will both step down from your rank and be reassigned" Max said bluntly. "You son of a bitch! I worked hard! Sacrificed everything to get where I am! Forgone any chance of a relationship all for Omega!" Amir screamed. "And that was duly noted which I why you're not being kicked out. I can arrange that you being fired...or should I say terminated" Max said coldly. The drinking glass next to the woman shattered and a shard floated up close to her throat. "No further objections from the both of you? Good. Return to your stations by the end of the day"

 

"And finally we come to you Matsuo Sato. Rank of Zeus. Age 58. I've reviewed your work. Impressive. You did exceptionally well keeping our losses low during the Progenitor conflict. Cracked down on insurgents with the help of Ares. All in all, you deserve your rank. Excellent Mr. Sato" Max said. "Thank you...uhh...sir. I modeled my service on your service records" Zeus said. "Flattery will get you everywhere. Relax Sato. You're keeping your job. You'll just have a boss now is all. In fact, you're my second in command" Max said.

 

"Ares. Before you go I want you to send what data you have about True Way to Athena. It's high time to begin dealing with that. We won't let them hide behind foreign borders no longer. Hera, be ready for my communication after that is done. Zeus will handle logistics between our spread-out forces. Now that is settled I need to take care of something. Dismissed" he told them. Max and Beatrice walked out of the large room and down the corridor. "My god. How he just took charge of them all. Issuing orders. Making them cooperate" Beatrice thought. "You haven't seen anything yet Bee. Sorry. Couldn't help but overhear your thoughts. Is our guest ready?" he asked. "Yes. She's been starved for an entire day and due to her time of the month...is anxious. Are you sure this is wise bringing Penny in there?" Bee asked. "She'll be fine with me looking out for her. She needs to see for herself how dangerous an Ingress could be" Max said opening a door.

 

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" Penny screamed as doctors surrounded her. "We need to check her vitals since she lost her size but she won't let us near her!" a nurse said. "I see you're awake Penny. Let them do their job" Max said. "You did this to me! Made me small like humans!" she yelled. "Of course. That was the deal to spare your life after all. I'm just glad it didn't wear off like it did to your mother" he said. She froze hearing that. She glanced down and her bare foot and remembered she ended her mother's life under it when she was bigger. She nearly went catatonic. Max nodded to the doctors to check her out.

 

A minute passed and she hadn't moved. "Her vitals are stable. She's good" one doctor said. "Excellent. Don't want my granddaughter to get sick" he said sitting next to her. "I hate you" she hissed. "Well that's a start. Your brother is sedated right now. we can go see him but I don't think that would be wise" he said. She narrowed her eyes. "Easy there. Remember. Last time he saw his mom was seconds after you crushed her to death. To him you killed mommy. Hell, your father probably thinks that too by now. Coming home and finding his wife a squashed mess of blood, meat, and bone in that carpet and the only other giant in the house gone. Fuck wondering how she got small. He would want to know who did her in. Who as in you" he said. The girl broke into sobs.

 

"There there. I don't like being cruel. I just tell the truth and the truth can be cruel sometimes. You're too young to truly understand but Ingress and giant hybrids are just too dangerous to humans. They breed faster than us and of course their size. Just one could kill a hundred of us before we could put them down. If they were our size it would be no problem but that's not possible for Ingress. Hybrids like you on the other hand...well...you see yourself now. You were ready to hurt me when we first met but look at you now. Small. Normal. Like a girl should be" he said hugging her. She shoved him away.

 

"There are good giants out there. Mom and dad told me there was people like you out there. I learned in school Ingress came from Earth. They have a right to be here!" she yelled. "So do black widow spiders but I wouldn't want one living in my house. You need a demonstration. Come with me" he said. She didn't move. "I...said...come" Max said yanking her to her feet. His glowing eyes terrified her to obey. Dressed in only a hospital gown and slippers she followed. Bee followed them into a large chamber. "Fun fact. This was once a fallout shelter long ago in my time. Corridors leading to the surface big enough for flatbed trucks.  Glad to see it still has uses. Have them turn on the lights Bee" he said. The lights flickered on and Penny stared wide eyed at the sight before her.

 

"A random Ingress girl I had brought her. She's barely a year older than you Penny. From what I was told she goes to school like you. Has friends like you. Normal right?" he asked pointing to an Ingress girl naked and chained by her wrists and ankles. She was shaking. "That's sick! What did you do to her?! She’s scared out of her mind!" Penny yelled. "It's touching how you care for a complete stranger and yes she's scared but that's not why she's shaking. She's in heat. Her young brain is overloaded with hormones right now. I've been told that it's brutal at that age for them. The need to fuck is overpowering. The urge for release is burning away inside her. See how she's looking at us. Now look at her vagina" he said. Max had to force her to look at the giantess' pussy. It was soaking wet and her juices pooled on the floor.

 

"We're just sex toys to her. Not people. She doesn't give one shit about you or me" he said. "You're wrong" Penny said not wanting to believe that. "Prove it" he said using his powers to push her towards the giantess. Penny stood before her frightened. "Please...help me" the giantess begged. Penny relaxed. "I knew it. She just wants to be let go" Penny thought until those chains were remotely unlocked. With no hesitation, the giantess yanked Penny into the air so swiftly, her slippers were still on the floor where she had stood. Max calmly walked over as the giantess tore off the hospital gown. Penny felt herself being flipped around until her bare ass and pussy was facing her. "No! Please! AHHH...." Penny cried as she felt a rough wetness assault her. The horny young giantess was licking her ass and cunt like it was ice cream while at the same time fingering herself. "Do I have to say I told you so!" Max yelled.

 

Max did not find pleasure in this. Not at all. After all he felt a connection to Penny but decided this was a good teaching tool. A lesson she'd never forget. "Make her stop! Please!" Penny screamed. Suddenly, the giantess stopped orally raping the small teen. "Thank you. Make her put me down!" Penny yelled. "Wasn't me Penny. Uh oh..." Max said. "Uh oh! What do you mean uh oh!" Penny screamed. "Ummm...well the thing is she's staring dead at me and I hear her thoughts. She's fighting it but her priorities just changed. The thing is she hasn't eaten in well over a day and Ingress tend to burn a ferocious amount of calories during mating time due to the heightened metabolism. She uhh...she sees you as redundant because you're a female. On the other hand she can see I'm a healthy male and makes me more...desirable. She's wants to eat you" Max said surprised.

 

"What! NO! NOOOO!" Penny screamed as she was raised to the giantess' mouth. Penny looked into those giant eyes and saw tears. Penny was lowered down. "God...it hurts. I want to so bad!" the giantess yelled. The first time she had spoken and her voice sounded so much like hers penny thought. Max saw into the giantess' mind. There was a thought in there that he manipulated. "She tastes so sweet". Max amplified it. Not controlling her mind. Just a nudge. Just a push. Penny found herself being tossed in the air and falling towards an open mouth. "Whoa there!" Max said catching her in midair. Penny stared down and the giantess who was expecting a sweet morsel of young flesh with her gaping mouth open. Penny nearly pissed herself again seeing those giant teeth and bottomless portal in her throat. She knew she could've easily ended sliding down it. Max hovered her to himself and sat her on the floor. Penny held her legs to her chest in shock. 

 

"Hate to be the one that says I told you so. You went from sex toy to delicious morsel in no time flat. Look at her Penny. She's half disappointed and half confused. You were nothing to her except something convenient to be used. You're weren't Penny. You weren't a young teen girl with a future. You were just a tiny person at her mercy" he said standing her up. Penny didn't look at him with scorn anymore. She looked at him like she had just questioned her beliefs for the first time. Max took off his shirt and handed it to her. "Now do you understand how dangerous they are? Out of all the giant beings on Earth, 69.2% are female and will go through this. That's tens of thousands of them walking around like sex bombs every damn month. The males aren't much better. Nothing more chaotic than a horny boy going through puberty."

 

"Which one is worse I wonder? Human girls your age have it bad enough not having to worry if your giant classmate won't snatch you up, take you home, and rape you as much as he wants. Or worse yet, get rid of you if he thinks you'll get caught. I'm not pulling this out of my ass here. Stumbled onto a news report from 2151 of a boy that had a crush on a high school girl. He kidnapped her, held her for 3 days before people found out. They never found her body. Found her clothes in his room though. The things he did to her that came out when he was interrogated. Gives even someone like me shivers" Max said. Penny glanced at the restrained giantess eyeing her and she hugged herself tightly to him. "There there. I won't let anything happen to my precious granddaughter okay?" Max said kissing her forehead. "You...you won't?" she asked. "Of course not honey. I'm sorry that I scared you so bad but I needed you to see the truth. Family doesn't let family live a lie. You see what I mean right?" Max asked. Penny nodded.

 

"They're dangerous. They're all dangerous. They should all be locked up" Penny said with a curious tone. "That's right honey. Exactly right. Now let's get you some clothes" he said. The teen smiled oddly. "Yes grandpa" she said holding his hand. "About her" Bee asked pointing to the giantess. "Ah yes that. Use a heavy sedative. One that erases short term memory and dump her naked outside of town. The story of an Ingress sexual deviant her age should cause some bad press. And bad press for them means good press for us" he replied. Bee nodded and left them.

 

30 minutes later...

 

"You look much better. 170 years later and I see many fashion things are still around. Shall we check on your brother?" Max asked. Penny finished tying her shoes and hopped off her bed in her assigned quarters. "Yes grandpa" she replied. They followed a long hallway and Max pressed his palm to a scanner to unlock a door. Inside was a bed, a bathroom, and dresser. On the bed was a boy rocking to himself in fright. "PENNY! Penny?" the boy said running to his older sister but suddenly realizing she was his size. "Hi Justin. It's feels good to hug you like this without worrying about squishing you" she said. Justin felt similar until he saw Max. The boy hid behind his older sibling. "Penny. He was at the house. Who is he? Where's mom and dad?" the boy asked. "He's our...grandpa. He's here to keep us safe from the bad giants" she replied. "Where's mom and dad?!" he yelled. "You mom tried to hurt grandpa...he..." Penny said before the memory came flooding back.

 

Max quickly reached into her mind. It was so traumatic for her it was halfway repressed but was coming back to the surface fast. He repressed it fully before she could fully recall it. "I...I can't remember" she said confused. "It's okay Penny. Justin. Mommy was badly hurt because she fell trying to squish me. I'm sorry kiddo. She didn't make it" Max said trying to be sincere. "No! NO! I WANT MOMMY AND DADDY!" the boy screamed fighting his sister's hug. "Daddy is very sad right now. So sad he's sick and can't be with you. Grandpa is going to take care of you right now" he said. "But grandpas are old" he said sniffling. "I'm the exception kiddo" Max said reaching out to him. Justin hugged him like he truly was a grandparent not knowing the truth. Max couldn't believe how easy that was. "A convenient lie is easier that the truth indeed" he thought.

"What is this place? It's smells like our basement" Justin asked. "This is an old bomb shelter just outside of D.C. It smells funny because it's old and underground" Max replied. "I don't like it here" Justin whined. "That's okay because you both won't be staying here for much longer. I already made arrangements for you to stay in the city and go to school" Max said. The boy nodded. "Let's get some food for you to" he said. As they ate, Max answered the boy's other questions. How his sister got small, what his job was, his family. "So you got powers like these glowing aliens?!" the boy asked. Max nodded. He levitated a spoon into the air and bent it. "I can do a whole lot more but it's too cramped in here. I'll show you more stuff tomorrow" he said. Max had an incoming call. "I have to leave you guys. Duty calls. Justin. Penny is in charge while I'm away. Listen to her" he said walking off.

 

"You called?" Max asked. "We got a ping on an unauthorized access to our severs. We traced in to Dubai" Bee said. "It seems our recently demoted Aphrodite isn't taking it well. Was it breached?" Max asked. "We were able to reset the encryption but not before the files on you were downloaded" she replied. "I see. What's her location now?" Max asked. "She just boarded her private transport. It's going up in about 5 minutes. Want me to delay it?" Bee asked. "Negative. Might tip her off. I'll handle this personally. Max replied. Max stepped into an elevator which took him topside. "Always wanted to do this since I was a kid reading those superman comics" he muttered as he hovered high into the night air. Like a shooting star, she took off. The faint blue glow trailed behind him. Anyone seeing it might think it was a shooting star.

 

The private airport was not far away and got there just as the plane taxied. With little effort, he opened the cargo bay door and closed it behind himself. "Jim. We got an ajar light from the cargo bay...wait...it's off" the copilot said. "Probably a loose wire. Forget it. Control. Requesting clearance for takeoff" the pilot asked. "Valentine 1...you are cleared for takeoff" the response was. Amir sat in her seat drinking a glass of scotch. She was still pissed about her demotion. However, as she looked at her wristcomm she smiled. "Bastard thinks he can fuck me over? We'll see how quickly our people fall in line when they find out the fucker isn't even half human!" she said. Minutes later as the plane leveled out, Max entered the cabin. He calmly sat behind her watching as she poured another drink. "And here I thought Muslims don't drink" Max said. The woman nearly jumped out of her skin from the sound of his voice.

 

"I'm disappointed in you Amir. Putting your want for revenge above the goals of our organization. Like cutting off your nose to spite your face isn't it?" he asked now sitting right next to her. "Cro...Cronus...I don't know what you're talking about" Amir stammered. "Oh come now Amir. I know full well it was your people who just hacked our server. A sloppy job at that I'm told. Didn't even use a proxy...whatever that is. Almost as if you expect us to be fools. No. Not happy at all" he said. The plane began shaking. The cabin groaned eerily. "Cronus! I can explain! It was a precaution to back up the files!" she yelled. "Those files are protected and stored at various locations. If you're going to lie to me make it a believable one. Trust me on that" he said. There was a resounding crack and the suction of air. The plane took a nosedive. "Aphrodite! Buckle in! We just lost cabin pressure! Trying to make an emergency landing!" one of the pilots shouted over the speaker. "Don't count on that" Max said concentrating.

 

Amir watched astounded as he began growing. He crouched inside the weakened cabin as his clothes ripped apart. "Oh Allah..." she muttered as his eyes flared brightly. Suddenly, the cabin was ripped completely open and for just a second, Amir felt the cold air and freefall. Then nothing. She and Max were hovering slowly to the ground as he still grew. She glanced around and saw that the plane had been ripped clean in two. Both fell to the ground below. "Your foolishness cost them their lives...as well as yours. Yes...betrayal I can't abide. An error of judgement I can forgive. Betrayal I can't. It's...a personal thing" he said as his feet touched the ground. She was so frightened she didn't even notice the explosions from her plane slamming into the ground a mile away.

 

She tried struggling against whatever invisible hand held her. "You...you kill me and that information is as good as leaked! I made an arrangement!" she screamed. Max held out his hand and let the small woman fall into his palm. He closed it around her. "So did I. You want to know how I found out about your and Hermes' abuses of power? When I learned that the Pantheon was still around I sent out observation teams to look into what kind of people held those ranks. What that means for you is this. I know very much about you. I know you have a 21-year-old son named Ali. Recently married and nice enough he and his pretty wife is expecting. Congrats. I have people watching them as we speak" he said coldly. Amir stopped struggling and looked at the giant with new dread. "You...you wouldn't. He's a civilian! He's not involved in this!" she screamed. "You made him involved. This future is fantastic if you can forget about the giant aliens and stupid fucking techno music."

 

"What I like most of all is the weapons! Giant robot armor like from those cartoons! Energy weapons! Spaceships! One weapon I found delightfully nice is this interesting drone. Looks like a sewer rat for chamo but houses a bomb. Wonder what would happen if we programmed it to go after your son. Imagine that thing crawling into their house in the middle of the night and popping its payload of thermite. Burning to death is a nasty way to go but I know others" he said grinning. "Please...I'll do whatever you want. Just don't hurt them" she told him. "Very well. First off, signal your hacker friends and tell them to delete EVERY scrap of that data. EVERY copy. Do it now" he commanded. Amir typed on her wristcomm. They waited about a minute before she got confirmation. "Done..." she whispered.

 

Max stared at the defeated woman and felt a thrill surge through his body. This was different from holding Bee. This one wasn't willing and furthermore, he was going to kill her. Max felt his cock harden in the cool night air. "I really wish we could've worked together Amir. Truth was I demoted you as a lesson in humility. When I decided you'd learned your lesson I was going to give you back your rank. So all of this was for naught. I'm sorry but it seems I'll have to terminate you after all. I'll make it painless. I promise" he told her. The woman began sobbing as Max moved his fingers so they held her by her underarms. With his right hand he placed his thumb on her back and index finger securing her tiny legs. "No...please...forgive me...*CRACK*.

 

Her twitching legs abruptly stopped moving and were completely limp. "Can't...can't feel my legs. Can't feel my arms..." she said in shock. "A snapped spine will do that" he said nonchalantly. "Fuck...fuck you. Fucking hypocrite. Being an Ingress to kill me. Fucking cliché! What's next?! Tell me I'm history?!" she screamed. Max turned her to face him. "No. History is remembered" he said opening his mouth and placing her on his tongue. Her screams and curses were muted slightly as he closed his mouth. Amir couldn't even fight. She could barely move her neck and turn her head. Wouldn't have done any good anyway with the utter darkness inside. She was thrown to the side of his mouth and landed on something hard. Something sharp poked her small cheek. She let out one final primal scream before her life ended.

 

Max brought his jaw down hard and fast. He nearly fell to his knees from the sudden explosion of flavors. Her flesh was sweet like maple bacon and the flush of salty metallic taste of her blood danced on his pallet. Max stared off at the burning wreckage of her plane as he chewed and chewed until the cracking of bones and stopped and only the squelching of pulverized meat remained. Max swallowed it and licked his teeth free of scraps of flesh and her clothes. He felt something though near his molar. "Dammit. Like eating popcorn. you get something stuck in your teeth and it drives you nuts" he thought. Max floated over the destroyed plane. Both pilots were dead. One had been ejected through the cockpit windshield disgustingly upon impact. The only thing recognizable on the mangled beyond human comprehension body was his wristcomm which Max tore off. "Bee. I'll need a transport and a change of clothes. Kinda wore out...ow!" he said feeling whatever was jammed around his molar cut his gums. He was able to spit out what it was in the palm of his hand "Max?! Are you alright?" Bee asked.

 

"Fine. Her fucking high heel cut my gums. Bitch is a pain even in death. As I was saying. Come pick me up and bring clothes. I need some shuteye. It's been a hell of a day" he said. Bee acknowledged and told him it was on the way. The last part stuck with her. "High heel and a change of clothes? Jesus..." she thought. Max patiently waited for the pickup and sat down on the ground. His massive bare ass sunk into the soft dirt. "The nerve of her to call me a hypocrite after what she did. I only do what must be done. Never denied that or shied away from that. I see why they do it now though. It was...amazing" Max muttered.

 

6 hours later and an ocean and continent away...

 

Chad was relaxing in the warm Mediterranean sun. He enjoyed being on detected duty as it gave him time to spend with his infant daughter Fei. He loved the 26 ft. (sitting down) giant baby with all his might but even he had to admit the peace of not having an infant giantess not crying was heaven. He felt bad for his wife Nara though. Given his small stature, there was almost nothing he could do to help her. Changing diapers was out of the question. Rocking her to sleep was a pipe dream. Even though Nara said she completely understood and it was the thought that counted he still felt guilty. It emotionally hurt him that he could only play with her, touch her when she was calm or asleep. When he reached out to touch her finger the day she was born she latched onto it and nearly tore his arm off. She dislocated his shoulder and wasn't even 10 minutes old. Chad kept the injury to himself for the entire day not wanting to upset Nara.

 

When he saw his wife run utterly ragged he asked his giantess sister Jun for help. She was astatic to come and help take care of her new niece. Right now, Nara was snoozing away getting much needed rest. Chad was suddenly snatched up into the air and dropped between two enormous tits scantly covered by a sports bra. "Afternoon bro!" his sister said to him. "Aren't you a little old to be treating me like a toy!" he yelled.  Jim just giggled at him. Chad sighed and reclined into her shirt. He felt her heartbeat quicken a little. "It's pretty here. How the land slopes left and right. The smell of the sea. Little like home except it's not and the buildings...so old and majestic" she muttered. "Yeah it's pretty" he said. "So do you like them?" she asked. "Like what?" Chad responded. "My toes. Gave myself a pedicure this morning. I used a nice shade of blue" she said touching his chest. Chad glanced down at her giant feet. Her fresh polish did shine in the sunlight. Chad felt uncomfortable as he admitted to himself they did look sexy. Jun gently placed him on top of her sandaled right foot. "I didn't miss a single spot did I?" she asked grinning. "Yeah...nice" he said. "Is that all you have to say?" she asked petting his head.

 

Chad felt really uncomfortable now. He was getting aroused. "Well your feet smell" he said. "No they do not!" she yelled. She playfully pushed his face between the crevices of her big and second toes. "Jun what is your deal?! You haven't bullied me like this since we were kids!" Chad yelled turning to face her. Jun blushed and looked away. She picked him up and kissed his face. Her kiss lingered longer than usual though. "Jun. what's going on?" he asked quietly. She sat him in her palms and looked at him. "I...I want a baby Chad. Really bad" she whispered. "So you seduce your own brother?!" Chad yelled. "NO! No...I just want to get used to being loved again is all before I..." Jun was saying before she started to cry. "Aww sis. If life taught me anything this past year, love will find you when you least expect it" he said. Jim hugged her tiny brother tightly to her. She envied Nara having someone like him. Someone that understood her feelings. Was there for her. Loved her unconditionally.

 

"I love you brother. I'm sorry if I don't say it enough" Jun said. "I know you do you big giant dope" Chad said returning the hug. "You've really matured haven't you?" she asked. "I had to. We can't be kids forever" he said. Jun grinned and stood up. "We can still play though like we used to. Remember the game we used to play? The angry giant?" Jun asked setting him down on the carpet inside the house. "Like I could forget! You know I hated that game! I always lost!" Chad yelled. "But it was fun!" Jun said. "For you! No matter how much I tried you always caught me! You'd make up punishments! Like licking your nasty feet or sticking me in your mouth!" She yelled. "Come on! We were kids! You never got hurt and I always made it up to you by doing your homework or chores" she said. "Never got hurt? You forget that one time didn't you. That time when we were 10" he said. Jun looked away. "I...I don't know what you mean" she said. "Bullshit Jun Ang Cyrus" he said using her full name.

 

Jun cringed. She knew he was pissed every time he used her full name. "Yeah...yeah I remember" she said. "So what happened?" a voice asked. "Nara. You're awake" Chad said. "Woke up to pee. So what happened?" Nara asked sitting down on the sofa. "I...um...ate him" Jun stammered. "WHAT?! Why would you do that?!" Nara yelled then caught herself before she woke the baby. "It was an accident. We were playing like usual and I caught him hiding behind the sofa. His punishment was to be in my mouth. So I...well..." Jun said looking away blushing.

 

"What she can't say is she just jammed me into her mouth with no warning. The brat here rolled me around in her mouth and chuckling for a better part of an hour. She claims she forgot I was there and she went to swallow spit. Well down I went" Chad huffed. "Hey! That freaked me out!" Jun said. "You freaked out!? Try standing on a Cheerio to avoid being digested! She started moving around and I fell right into the pool of half-digested breakfast and stomach acids. I remember how hard it was to breathe. How dark it was. Nothing but the sound of her heart and that churning of her stomach. I kicked and punched on the wall screaming for her to cough me up" Chad said quietly. "And I did...into the toilet" Jun said. "That you did. I wasn't really hurt. Skin itched like crazy and was red like I had been in the sun too long. My shoes were missing but other than that I was physically fine. Emotionally..." Chad muttered.

 

Jun sighed. "He had nightmares. Nightmares for a month. He never did tell our parents though" she said. "Dad would've beat your ass and grounded you for the entire summer" Chad said. Jun held Chad in her hands and looked at him with soft eyes. "I felt so guilty about it I had him sleep with me that summer. I'd hug him if he had nightmares. I felt something when I swallowed him that day. For a brief moment it felt so good and fun when he was fighting inside me. Then I realized what I had done. A fear was in me. A fear I didn't understand. It wasn't like the fear of the dark or anything childish like that. Took me a long time to understand what it was. Fear of losing a sibling. Nara, Chad isn't just my brother. He's my twin. The other half of me. I felt deep down if I lost him it would be losing half my soul. I play with him and tease him a lot but..."

 

"Remember that night you, Aeris, and Chad showed up and my club? I was high as a fucking kite that night but I remember everything. Especially the hour before you guys appeared. The club owner liked to use us girls...especially me. I was still new to him and like a child with a new toy his favorite. I had just finished a set and was alone in my dressing room when he came in. In his right hand was one of the human girls we had working there and in his left was a cocktail of Erophan and coke. I wanted that hit so bad so when he told me to get on the floor and spread my legs I didn't complain. He pulled my costume bra open and dropped that girl right on my left nipple. I felt so sorry for Cinnamon...for Daysha. She was like me caught in circumstances beyond her control but at least I had my giant size to protect me. He told her to get to work as he yanked off my heels. I still remember that lewd grin as he licked my foot. He wasn't even wearing a condom when he shoved it inside me. I was on the pill but still though"

 

"I just stared at the ceiling as he rammed it into me harder and harder. Daysha was holding on for dear life as my body kept moving. If she fell off I'd probably would've crushed her and thought nothing of it. He called me names like half breed whore and his oriental slut. Then I felt him shove it all the way in and he held it as I felt his nasty fucking cum shooting into me. I prayed at that moment for somebody who loved me to take me away from this. I thought of mom and dad and remembered how disgusted they were with me and I just sobbed. I never thought of you though. What could my tiny brother do? He wiped his cock against my breast and collected the exhausted Daysha. He tossed me the drugs and laughed saying I was a better fuck than most. So I sat there on the floor with his semen leaking out of me as I snorted the entire dose."

 

"When you guys showed up I thought you were a hallucination. That was tripping balls. Then when you touched me...you were real. YOU WERE REAL!" Jun said breaking into sobs. Nara put her arms around her sister in law. "Jesus Jun. These are the things you need to tell us. We're here for you. All of us. We're in this together.  You don't have to deal with this alone. Come on. Smile for me Jun like the Moon. Chad said. Jun looked at him with surprise. She smiled but the tears still fell. "You haven't called me that in a long time" she said. She cradled him close to her. When he was pissed he'd use her full name but when she was upset, really upset, he'd use that nickname to cheer her up. "I'm lucky to have a brother like you" she said quietly. "No fair hogging him to yourself" Nara piped in reaching to grab him. "Don't be stingy! I haven't been able to spend time with him for a long while!" Jun said reaching for him again. "Ladies! There's no rush! Plenty of me to go around!" Chad laughed. Jun and Nara looked at each other and grinned.    

 

"Is that so? Then let's play a game then to settle who gets to spend time with you. We play 10 rounds of poker. Best out of 6 wins" Jun said. "Whoa. Now wait a minute here. Don't I get a say?" Chad asked. "No" they collectively answered. "Nara. You can deal. Texas hold em'. Jokers are wild" Jun said. Nara dealt the cards. Nara had to stifle her smile. Two Jacks right out of the gate. Nara flipped the three cards over. A Jack of clubs, a 6 of diamonds, and a King of clubs. "Three of a kind!" she thought. "I won't get any other cards" Nara said. "One card" Jun said quietly. Nara dealt it and flipped another card. A 5 of hearts. "Any more cards?" Nara asked. Jun shook her head. Nara didn't get any either and flipped the last card. An Ace of clubs. "Three of a kind Jun" Nara said grinning. Jun sighed and showed her cards. Nara was stunned. "A...a straight flush" she gasped. "Aw man. I knew this would happen. Jun is a game master Nara. Poker, chess, mahjong, it doesn't matter. She's always been good" Chad said. "You tricked me" Nara said.  Jun looked away and whistled.

 

"We'll see who's better" Nara said. Incredibly, Nara won the next three matches and passed the score 3-1. It began to see saw as to who would come out the victor. It went so far as it ended in a tie breaker. Both giantesses were unnerved but mostly Jun. She never expected her to put up such a fight. Jun resorted to trying to psych Nara out. "Just one more card I need and your cute husband is going to spend the next hour rubbing my big feet. And then I hug and cuddle him and kiss him and talk about old memories" Jun said grinning. Nara gritted her teeth. Isn't that a coincidence. I just need one more card too and he's going to rub my sore nipples like a good husband should. You should find a man to do that for you. When he drinks my milk, I get so wet" Nara whispered. Chad wanted to die of embarrassment on that table.

 

One the table was four face up cards. A King of Hearts. A Jack of Hearts. An Ace of Hearts. And a 6 of Spades.  Chad was probably the most nervous one as Nara flipped the last card. A 6 of Diamonds. "Time to show em'" Nara said. "Read it and weep. Four of a kind" Jun said slapping down a pair of sixes. Nara sighed and tossed out a 10 of Hearts...and then a Joker. "Joker is wild right?" Nara asked. Jun looked shocked. A...a royal flush...but you said you just needed another card" Jun muttered. "I...what's the term? Oh...I bluffed" Nara said scooping Chad up. Jun put her foot back on the floor and tapped her finger on the table in frustration. "Fuck was I thinking making jokers wild in Texas hold em'" she muttered. "Okay now that's settled then how about a nice quiet movie?" Chad asked. "How about no. I'm going to enjoy my little winnings" Nara said holding her husband and licking her lips.

 

"Yeah yeah. Go on ahead" Jun said annoyed. Jun walked back outside and angrily kicked off her footwear before reclining on a lawn chair. Nara took him back to their bed room. She stretched out on the bed and for comfortable before placing him on her now bare chest. "You didn't have to rub it in like that. You heard how lonely she is" Chad said. "Way to turn kinky sex into a guilt trip Chad" Nara huffed. Chad tugged off his shorts and underwear and climbed on top of her right breast. She was still breastfeeding their daughter and it smelled of her milk. Chad rubbed her nipple gently. "I just worry about her is all. For most of our lives, especially mine, we only had one another. Dad was deployed a lot and mom could only do so much with Jun. Yeah, she'd tease the fuck out of me and make me do shit but she also beat up bullies who made fun of my size. Sneak me into movies in her pocket. Give me shade on hot summer days hehe...Jun has always been more affectionate than most" Chad said and then kissing her nipple.

 

Nara sighed and cooed at his touch. "I know. I remember being in her mind when Aeris was still bound to me. You're the world to her. I feel jealous" she said. Chad drank a drop of her milk and stood up. "Like you are to me. Like Fei is to me" he said. "I wish I had a sibling to grow up with" Nara said touching Chad's penis. "Trust...oh yeah baby...trust me it's interesting when they're different sizes. It's more...intimate" he said. Nara stopped. "How so?" she asked intrigued. "Well..ahem...for one thing trust really becomes a factor. Trust the bigger sibling won't let anything happen to the tiny one. And then there are other things..." Chad coughed out.

 

Nara sucked his cock several times before she suddenly stopped. "Why...why did you stop?" Chad asked just as he was ready to cum. "What other things?" she asked. "Nara that's kinda personal for me and her" he said. Nara scowled and placed him on the bed. She rolled over away from him. "If he fucked her he could just say it. Not like that's frowned upon in my culture" she thought. "It is in mine" Chad said. Nara quickly looked at him. "It's a painful story Nara. Most especially for Jun. We didn't fuck but...well it was bad" Chad said. Nara could read his face. Whatever it was it had to be bad for him too look so depressed. Chad sat down on the bed and looked towards the window. "I won't be jealous anymore" Nara said quietly. "I know you won't. I do have to ask you a question though" he said. "Shoot" Nara said. "Is your pussy still tight? Haven't been in there in a while" he grinned. Nara gave his entire front of his body a long lewd lick. "One way to find out little man" she whispered.

 

Nara has drifted off to sleep once again rolled on her back. Chad reclined against the bare sole of her left foot. Her high arch making a natural recline for his back. The smell of strawberry foot lotion in his nose and her body heat kept his naked body warm.  His hand felt the porcelain smoothness of the sole near her heel and his hand traveled down felt the prints and grooves going towards the ball of her foot. His feet pressed against her second and third toes. Chad held out his hands and concentrated. His telekinesis caused her toes to wiggle. He chuckled at how funny it was to practice his powers in such a way. Ever since the conflict ended, he had been practicing every day. He thought he had come far in the last few months. In the beginning, he would be exhausted just trying to move an Ingress grape. Now he could move his giantess wife's toes with little effort. His ability to read minds was better. He could block out thoughts easier now but now and then if it was strong enough it would get past his mental defenses. Like today, he asked Jun what was up with her out of courtesy but her inner thoughts screamed attraction and the guilt over it.