- Text Size +

"It has been one week since what the world has dubbed the "Erophan Incident" and communities all over are still trying to come to terms with the aftermath. So far 1,798 Ingress dead with another 8,000 or more severely injured. Human death tolls have been revised once again and now stand at a staggering 9,818. Yesterday, the Union completely banned Erophan and classified it as a tier one controlled substance. The public is saying that's not enough.  Thousands have taken to the streets demanding the Union pass legislation forbidding Ingress from being in public during their mating cycles. Counter protests led by the Union Civil Liberties Association or UCLA (not the college) have risen citing this is a blatant attack on their rights. One person stated that it's like telling human women not to leave their homes if they're on their period. Another retorted that human women on their period are likely to rape and devour their coworkers. Protests came to a head yesterday in Seattle as violence broke out between the two camps and military ACE's were forced to intervene. The clash left 4 humans dead and two Ingress in critical condition. The world wonders now what next to expect. This is Carly Edelbrock of GNN New York reporting..."

 

 

"I'm wondering that myself" Chad said sitting on Nara's right shoulder glancing at his wristcomm. "That's mostly why they called us right? Why else call the highest-ranking generals and commanders to Geneva?" Nara replied stepping around cars as she crossed the small street. "What pisses me of is Max was right. You didn't hear her mention Omega once. The focus is on Ingress and not them" Chad said holding onto her hair. The two made their way to the classified briefing held at the largest Union Headquarters in Europe. Nara sat Chad down on the table before sitting herself. They were joined by 6 others. 4 Humans and two Ingress. "Ladies and gentlemen. Now that we're all here we can begin. I'm Brigadier General Graves. Commander of the 19th through 29th armored division, 12-21 air support and various other infantry. We all know commanders Nara and Chadwick Cyrus here. We have been busy since the attack and the video data the Cyrus' here gave us."

 

"First of all, the nanomachine attack is completely over. They only had an operational life of 48 hrs. but that was enough. Some areas got off lucky due to heavy rain such as Seattle, Hong Kong, and Stuttgart. The infection rate came to 63.8% with varying degrees of success depending on exposure. The worst cases hovered around 41.2% of the aforementioned percentage effecting the younger population. We still have our hands full dealing with unrest and suicide threats" Graves said. "I think we got all that from the news Graves. What are we going to do about it?" an Ingress woman asked. "You heard his threat Arella. We attack and he launches" Graves replied. "So we just sit here and take it in the ass. Ehats to stop him from launching another attack?" a man asked. "Right now...nothing. But we are not going to just sit here. This is the main reason I called you all here. The eggheads in New York came up with a plan."

 

"During the Progenitor Conflict, we got a good close look at Ingressa's weaponry and defenses. Including their ballistic missile system. There is a flaw in it. The EMP shielding on it is weak. A 13-megaton high altitude air blast would be enough to disable it for 10 minutes" Graves said. "10 minutes? That's it?!" Chad asked. "10 minutes can change the world commander Cyrus. You of all people should know that" Graves said. "And how do we do this? He's sees that missile and he will launch" Arella said. "True. He would see it unless it was camouflaged" Graves said. "Whoa. Let me stop you right there. We tried using cloaking tech in missiles right after the War. It doesn't hide the heat plumes from the engines" a female general said. "I'm not proposing that. Take a look at this here" Graves said pulling up a picture.

 

"As we all know, when April Colony was destroyed during the war, it created a massive debris field. Even after 20 years, it's still not cleared. Roughly 2,000,000 chunks of metal, stone, cars, concrete, and machinery still float around trapped in orbits around the Earth. Now and then, SAC gives out a warning if one of those debris clouds begins to fall to Earth. Ladies and gentlemen, we're going to hide our bomb in one of those clouds. Specifically, this one designated 16771-B. It's forecasted to fall through the atmosphere crossing central Africa on September 3" Graves said. "Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Schneider will see our forces massing on his borders waiting for this. He'll know something is wrong" Nara said. "Which is why we'll send a covert strike team to knock out their missile launch systems. As for the issue with that briefcase, the EMP should fry it completely due to its smaller size. We just have to make sure we don't kill Schneider. No telling how his heart is linked to those missiles" Graves said.

 

"Perfect. We sit around for the next 6 weeks" Arella said. "No. This gives us time to rally our forces. Ingressa is right now working overtime to strengthen their military according to satellite intel. Another odd thing though is increased activity from their research and medical facilities. Military intelligence doesn't know what to make of it. Return to your posts and pull your resources together. We'll reconvene in three weeks. Good luck!" Graves said saluting. The room was uneasy as they all left.

 

"That filled me with all kinds of confidences" Chad said sarcastically. "You too huh? Sounds like a lot to ride on with such dodgy intelligence" Arella said lighting a cigarette. "10 minutes and a strike team. What happens if they're caught?" Nara asked as they all stood outside the building. "Exactly" Arella said taking a puff. It's just about dinner time. Wanna grab a bite to eat?" Nara asked the two. "I know a place" Arella said. She led them to an authentic Japanese restaurant. One she had frequented before. This time however things were different. "Stop" a giant hybrid man said to them. He held out a device and waved it at Nara and Arella. "What is this?" Arella asked annoyed. "City ordinance. No Giants can enter public places if they're in heat or actively aroused. This device scans for elevated body heat and pheromones. One second..." he replied. None liked the sound of that.

 

"You're clear but this one is emitting elevated pheromones. She can't be allowed in" he said pointing to Nara. "I'm not in heat! Just...feeling nice having my husband so near me..." Nara admitted deeply embarrassed. The young giant paid no heed to her claim and held his hand blocking her. "She's my guest. I can vouch for her" Arella said. "No can do ma'am" he said. "Do you know who I am?!" she shouted loudly. "Don't care if you're Leila Pherson herself. She ain't coming in" he said. "I was fighting for your right to exist before you were an itch in your daddy's pants you little..."

 

"Is there a problem here?" a small woman on the ground asked walking to them. Middle aged wearing a traditional kimono, the Japanese woman calmly approached Arella. "This woman has...voiced her objection to the city ordinance" the giant replied. "It's alright. She's an honored guest. Don't impede them any further" the woman said motioning for Arella to pick her up. "It's been awhile Arella" she said to her sitting him her palm. "Sorry Akiko. I've...been busy" Arella replied smiling. "Then let's catch up over a good meal" Akiko said. The small group walked past the hybrid like he didn't exist. "Your usual booth?" Akiko asked. The giantess nodded and proceeded to the back. Nara and Chad noticed no Ingress inside and eyes glued on her and Arella.

 

Arella slipped off her heels and sat down on the expansive tatami mat floors. Nara followed suit. As a gestured, Chad took off his shoes and had Nara place them outside the booth. Arella sat Akiko down on the 125 by 50 ft. table. Arella rubbed her sore nyloned feet. "Care to start off with some sake?" Akiko asked. "Sounds wonderful bozu” Arella replied. Akiko blushed at the Japanese word. The Japanese woman typed something on her wristcomm and not soon after a hybrid came with a huge jug of Japanese rise wine. Arella was dutiful by pouring cups for everyone. "I see things changed" Arella said after taking a sip. "Can't be helped. People are afraid. I am still mistress of my establishment though" Akiko said with a grin. "A fine mistress at that" Arella said grinning. "I'm glad you're safe bozu" Arella said softly. "You still call me by that childish nickname" Akiko said. "It fits you compared to me. Bozu is Japanese for squirt or shrimpy" Arella said. Chad chuckled as well as Nara. "Don't dishonor me" Akiko warned.

 

"You know that not my intention. You of all people know my heart" Arella said touching her tiny face. "Sounds like you two have known each other for some time" Nara said. "An understatement. I was deployed by the Empress to Kyoto during the War. I fell in love with the culture, the architecture. I met Akiko here by chance. For good service (organizing slave labor) I was gifted a human female. Her" Arella said pointing to Akiko. "I remember that..." Akiko said quietly. "Who could forget? You were terrified of me eating you. She was only 17...well I say only now but seeing her face changed me. My officers had disdain for me as they saw her still alive after a week. I fed her. Got her clean clothes. Kept her hidden from others" Arella said. "You make it sound as if I was a pet" Akiko huffed. "You were more than that weren't you?"

 

"I had watched my comrades rape, crush, and eat the others. One day I saw my superior officer pluck a boy from his mother and swallow him whole. The mother crying and cursing her until she was crushed flat under a boot. I still remember the crunching of her bones. That was it for me. I took Akiko and fled into the night. I ran and ran and then I literally fell off a mountain. Akiko was safe but I had a bad concussion. No nano aid to heal me I had to rely on my own healing ability. Akiko had every opportunity to run but she didn't. She stayed with me for the three days I was hurt. She even tried to feed me. I felt so ashamed of being Ingress. This human girl who had seen us do unspeakable things cared for me...and I cared for her. We...we became a couple" Arella said. Akiko blushed furiously.

 

"I decided to fight for humanity then for at least the sake of protecting my human lover. With no family to speak of, she was all I had now. Akiko. Don't be embarrassed" Arella said stroking her black hair. "Do you remember when I used to do this?" Arella asked pulling off Akiko's tabi socks with her fingernails. "Arella-san! Don't...ohh..." Akiko said as the giantess rubbed her tiny feet. "So what happened?" Chad asked. Nara gave him a look. Chad shrugged. "Work got in the way. I sent Akiko here to New York for safety while I fought in the Union military. When the war was over I got deployed again to quell the pocket resistance. Akiko don't take my reenlistment well. We...drifted apart. We moved on with our lives" Arella said. "You got married" Akiko said softly but with a sharpness.  Arella said nothing as Akiko put her tabs socks back on and climbed off the table. As she slipped her geta sandals back on she looked at the saddened giantess. "I'll start you off with the usual. Soba noodles with gyoza" she said bowing.

 

Arella played with her giant toes as she looked down. "You still love her deeply" Nara said. "I’m sorry you had to see that" Arella said. "Don't be" Chad said to her touching her hand. "You're a sweet man Chadwick. If I was into men I'd keep you for myself" she said with a weak smile. "You could try" Nara playfully warned. The trio made small talk as they waited for their food. Arella explained her rise in the military. Mostly due to her ability to handle conflicts so effectively. She described it as a way to pay back humanity for her role in numerous deaths. As she spoke of it her lip quivered. "Honestly, I think I used my career as an excuse to distance myself from Akiko. She reminded me of the unworthiness of her. I killed humans to impress my superiors. Dozens. The first few weeks being here was...unsettling. Beings looking like me yet so tiny and weak. Being a lesbian was taboo and they treated me as worthless. Then humans came along and suddenly I wasn't the pitiful one anymore."

 

"They would laugh as I squashed one feeble one under my shoe. Cheer as I devoured a man exhausted from work. Booed me when I spared an orphaned child. And I played the part of their useless lesbian without complaint. No compassion or love for me and I was fine with that. So very fine..." Arella said until she crushed a serving cub in her hand. Blood dripping loudly on the table. "Jesus...okay Arella. You had enough to drink" Chad said ushering Nara to help her with some napkins. "See I had to go. Akiko kept making me remember that am not destined for a happy life. Look at these bars on my collar. Brigadier General and I'm only goddamn 42! Because I'm good at killing and telling others the best way to kill. That's my calling. Everything else I fuck up! I...I couldn't risk fucking up what I had with Akiko. It was best I left on those terms..." Arella said before sobbing.

 

"Is that true? This is why you left me?" Akiko said looking up at the giantess. Arella didn't answer. Their eyes locked on one another as the Asian woman climbed up onto the table. "Please answer" Akiko said. The giantess nodded. "If you feel that is your lot then why get married?" Akiko asked confused. "Loneliness. But it didn't work out. She wasn't...wasn't..." Arella said talking between sobs. Akiko patted the giant hand softly. "She wasn't you..." the giantess broke down. The small women laid down on her hand softly crying. Arella scooped her up and cradled her to her cheek. "I'm sorry Aki-chan!" the Ingress woman said so loudly patrons and waiters stared. "Baka...baka Arella" Akiko said to her. "Who ya calling a dummy?" Arella pouted. "Someone I love" she replied. Arella gently sniffed the woman. Giving light kisses on her face. "Ahem...we'll leave you two alone. The meal was very nice" Nara said bowing.

 

As the two sat in the taxi taking them back to their assigned hotel room, Nara peered out the window. "They make a nice couple" she said. "I don't think it was a whim she went to that restaurant. Arella knows how serious this is going to get. This was unfinished business. A last chance to fix a mistake" Chad said sitting next to her. "You say it like she plans to die" Nara said looking down at him. "Maybe. We don't live safe lives" he said to her. "Do you think that way?" Nara asked. "I'd be delusional to think there was no chance of me dying in this. I'm powerful. Not immortal" he replied. Chad sensed a wave of fear in her heart. The two said nothing even as they finally entered their hotel room.

 

"You've been extremely quiet since the taxi" he said as they undressed. Nara sat quietly on the bed in just her panties. "It hurts to hear you talk about expecting to die. I just got you back! I don't...don't..." she was saying before she found herself trying to breathe. His giantess wife was so freaked she was having a panic attack. Chad quickly hovered in front of her. "Look at me. NARA LOOK AT ME! Breathe....that's it breathe" he said. Nara calmed down and took a deep breath. "That's it baby. Whew. Lie down for a bit" Chad told her. Nara reclined on her side pulling her knees up to her chest. "Listen carefully. I go into combat with that mindset because it helps me survive. Those that think they won't die make rash decisions. Dangerous choices because they think nothing will happen. Did you know the mortality rates for soldiers 16-25 during the war was almost 50%? Wasn't as much due to rank or experience. It was bravado. Out for glory"

 

Remember what I was like before the progenitors? Hot shot know it all pilot? Seeing you die changed that. Death changes a soldier. A lot of things go through my head before I sortie every time. How many will die today? Can I remember my baby's smile? Will I see my wife again? Ehat will we do about sex the next time we see one another? Whose turn to dominate? Will Nara paint her toes the way I like when I come back? I want to see what color. I need to survive to see. I need to survive so I can feel how warm her pussy is! I need to hear her heartbeat as I lay in her breast! Sweet mother of god I need to hear me say I love you to her once again! That is what keeps me going Nara! Knowing I have to struggle to make it back alive cause if I don't I lose it all" Chad told her looking dead in her eyes.     

 

"That's what you think about in that cockpit?" Nara asked tears running down her face. "Only the tip of the iceberg. You and Fei are my lights in the darkness. My reason for living" he said. Chad felt so much love from her he trembled. She nuzzled him with her nose sniffing him. "Yeah I did get kinda sweaty" he said. "Perfect" she said quietly. With no warning, she enveloped him with her mouth and sucked him in. Nara slid her panties off and masturbated as she licked and sucked off his sweaty taste. Her tiny husband the most delicious treat she had all night. Chad knew what she wanted and grinded himself against her tongue. His boxers and socks came off in the furious motions of her tongue. She pinned him to the roof of her mouth and groaned deeply as she came. His body gently sliding out her mouth between her tits. Nara was panting, tears running down her face. "Please...please don't die" she begged with all her soul.

 

"I'll try my best. Now it's my turn" he told her. The married couple made love for hours. Slow and loving they took their time until Nara had fallen asleep exhausted physically and emotionally. Chad was drained too. Having cum in her pussy, mouth, and ass at least 5 times he sat lazily at her feet just staring at the 3-ft. long toenail on her big toe. Painted baby blue but in the moonlight looked like the waters of the Caribbean at night. Memory is a curious thing. It's not sight that triggers it as much as one would think. Smell is the biggest trigger. Chad knew she had painted her toes this color often to please him. But the smell of her giant feet stirred memories. The smell of synthetic fiber mixed with stale popcorn. A memory of them training together. It was not long after they were an item that she had bested him in combat and pressed her foot on the hull of his STRIKE II trainer. Popping the hatch, he could smell her giant sweaty feet. Her big toe glistening slightly from her workout. His cocky attitude not admitting she bested him and blamed it on his mech. Nara cold shouldered him for two weeks and it hurt. His first lesson in humility.

 

Later on watching her die. Swallowed up by Aeris head first. Her beautiful feet kicking the air as she was pulled in. He watched helpless as she was disintegrated before his eyes. Skin, muscle, then her skeleton. Nothing left. The shock of the loss numbing him. Loss incalculable to his mind. A slight snore and Nara wriggled her nose. Chad chuckled a little. Her toes scrunching as he felt the imprint on her toe pad. Another memory. This time of Nara giving birth. His giantess wife screaming so loudly his ears rang as her legs and feet propped up in stirrups. Her toes clenching in pain as contractions ripped through her body. "Sir. Can you take your shirt off? Ingress females are known to find their mate's pheromones soothing when giving birth" an Ingress nurse said. Chad took his sweaty shirt off and handed it to the giantess in scrubs. The nurse placed it on Nara's tongue and she sucked on it. Sure enough Nara relaxed slightly.

 

Minutes ticked by as Chad got more nervous. Nara's heartbeat was peaking past 150. A human woman would've had a heart attack by now but Ingress are tougher...but not invincible. Talks of cesarean and a crash cart he could hear. Then an almighty scream that shook the windows. The weak cries of a newborn filled his ears. "Congratulations you two. A healthy baby girl" the doctor said cutting the cord. Nara softly sobbed holding their baby. Chad was placed close to them. Exhausted and soaking with sweat, her body so worn out her massive breasts leaked milk. Nara looked at her husband. "She's so perfect. Our baby girl. We created a life..." Nara said barely conscious. "I helped create this. She's so big...so...beautiful" Chad said sobbing. For it was the first time it truly dawned on him he created a life. Created...not taken. It had grown in Nara just over 5 months and the thought of such taught Chad a valuable life lesson. It was far harder to create than destroy. In that hospital ER room, he didn’t feel like a war hero. He felt like a normal man. A daddy. He understood what his father had told him earlier that the birth of him and his sister gave him a much-needed perspective.

 

It wasn't just her toes that gave him such memories. Her smile, her smell, even her singing in the shower reminded him of how Aeris sang that fateful day. Nara shifted in the bed and laid on her back. Her bare soles facing up. Chad reclined on her smooth sole looking out of the window. Her warm huge foot providing heat to his naked little form. A flashing from his wristcomm alerted him of something. Chad went to where he had taken it off and tapped it. "Sorry to bother you sir. I know it's late" a female voice said. "Go ahead captain. What is it?" Chad asked. "We got a request from the police. There's a girl at the psych ward in Bellevue threatening suicide. Ingress girl. A victim of the recent attack. Nobody want to get near as she's hysterical and on the young side. The police think of someone of your presence showed up she might calm down" the woman said over the line. Chad glanced at the sleeping Nara. "On my way" Chad said looking for his clothes.

 

35 minutes later, Chad was standing not far from the psych ward room where the girl was holed up. "Situation?" Chad asked the squad commander. "Lina Moneva. Ingress girl that just turned 14 last week. No siblings and Ingress parents died in a shuttle accident when she was 5. Adopted by humans not long after. Mother divorced father for unknown reasons 2 years ago. Father got sole custody. When the attack went down she and him were celebrating her 14th birthday at home. Lina...raped him brutally. Brutal enough she crushed his spine. Nanomachines can't do a thing for him" the squad captain explained.

 

"I'm surprised she wasn't shot. Whole lot of that happened" Chad said. "Well, it was her that called paramedics. The Erophan left her system and she saw what happened. She wasn't even aware of what occurred until it was over. She was dealing with it rather well until she overheard that her dad won't walk again. She snatched up a scaled-up scalpel and barricaded herself in a room. Three staff members are trapped inside. Won't answer the door or any calls. Can hear her crying so we know she's alive" he said. Chad looked at the door. At the bottom was a crack just big enough to crawl under. "Give me some time" Chad said. Chad began to crawl under the door. "Fuck me. Crawling under this thing like a fucking roach..." he thought. On the other side were three humans and a very disturbed teen giantess. The humans were unharmed but too terrified to even move. Lin's sat on the floor wearing just a white gown. Shaking all over right down to her toes.

 

"Stay back! Don't come any closer!" she yelled holding the edge of the blade to her throat. Chad held his hands up. "I won't if you don't want me to. Lina right? How about we let these people go. What’s going on with you doesn't concern them right? You can see how scared they are" he said. Lina looked at them and nodded. Chad mouthed go and they quickly ran for the crack in the door. "Now for the hard part" he thought. "Can I come closer to you Lina? Can I sit down right here?" he asked. She gripped the scalpel harder but nodded. "There are a lot of people on the other side of that wall worried about you" he told her. "They just don't want a giant dead girl popping up on the 6 a.m. news" she quipped. "Or maybe they don't want to see a pretty girl dying before she had the chance to live her life. I heard about what happened Lina. I'm so very sorry but your daddy wouldn’t want this" he told her.

 

"My daddy wouldn't say a thing! He's in a coma with a crushed spine! BECAUSE OF ME!!!" she screamed poking her throat just enough to cause a trickle of blood to seep out. "No! Just...just listen to me. I can understand your pain. I really do" he said. "How can you...I know you. Chadwick Cyrus of Liberation. You came to see me?" she asked. "Yeah. People that care about you gave me a call. Lina, what happened was a horrible accident out of your control" he said. "How...how can you possibly understand how I feel?" she asked. "I was around your age when it happened to me. In my case it was my sister. She went into heat and couldn’t control it. Raped me and then tried to slash her wrists when she came to. The guilt ate at her. Ate at her so much she blocked it out of her mind. So when I say I understand, believe me when I do" he said.

 

"Daddy sacrificed so much for me. Mommy left because...daddy said she was mad at the love he showed me. He worked extra hard to make sure I had birthday presents and Christmas. Was there when I wanted to learn ballet. Took me fishing. Gave me all the ice cream I could eat when I had my first period. I hurt him. I raped my daddy!" she sobbed. She looked dead at Chad. "And when I was pushing him in and out of me he just gave me this look. Not angry or mad or scared. Like he understood what was going on somehow. Like he pitied me" she said. Lina turned the edge and tensed up. "Lina. He didn't pity you. I'm sure he understood though. Before humans can adopt Ingress they have to take a class. They learn about your biology especially the mating part. He went in prepared knowing this might actually occur. Yes, it is embarrassing as hell but it's one of those things interspecies families learn to deal with. My sister and I gave our parents hell growing up. Sis playing like she had eaten me. She even went so far to place an old shirt of mine in her mouth like it was evidence. She went ahhhhh...." Chad said opening his mouth. Lina gave a slight chuckle.

 

"Or the time my sister ran track. Stunk up the whole house with those nasty giant socks. And then those months she was in heat and barricaded herself in her room. We pretending not to hear her masturbating. Interspecies families can lead to embarrassing shit but it's beautiful as well" he said softly. "Sounds like you love your sister even though she gave you hell" she said. "With all my heart. She's no saint but love gives us the power to forgive. I'm sure your daddy forgives you too" he said. Chad hovered up to her. "Please...please put the scalpel down. I’m tired of seeing people die. So very tired..." Chad said crying. Lina could see he was sincere. That he had seen shit of his own but he still carried on. A loud clang came as the cutting tool fell to the floor. Chad kissed her cheek. "Good girl" he said. Lina hugged him to her and cried her heart out. Ten whole minutes passed before Chad gave the all clear.

 

"Wait. Let me do one last thing for her" Chad said as giant nurses came for her. Chad had them lead he and Lina to where her father was. Sure enough he laid there in braces and in a medically induced coma. "Sit here, put your hand right there and close your eyes" he said. Lina placed her finger very near her father. Those around nervous as wondering it wise to let such an unstable giantess near him. Chad touched her finger and then the man's forehead and concentrated. "Wow. It's pretty here" Chad said finding he and Lina at a tiny river. "This is where daddy took me fishing. Is this a dream?" she asked. "Not quite. We're in your daddy's head. Apparently, this is his safe place. A place he was very happy. I think that's him" he said pointing to a man on the riverbank. Lina shied away and hid behind Chad. She just then noticed she was human sized. "You really should talk to him" he said. She shook her head. "Lina. It's the only way" he said pulling her. He pulled her over to him and walked away. Lina stood on the bank. Her bare feet feeling the wet soil. The man looked up.

 

"Hi sweetie. Want to...oh my god. You're my size" he said. Before she could say a word he hugged her tightly. The man whimpering. I always dreamed of hugging you like this. This is a dream isn’t it? If it is then why do I know it is? Hmmm..." he said. Lina gulped as the man cocked his head. A thing he always did deep in though. "Honey. Why do you look like the world ended?" he asked. "I...I hurt you dad! I did something unforgivable!" she cried. The man sighed. "That. Yeah...I remember what happened now. Sweetie. Pop a squat. We need to have a daddy daughter talk" he said.

 

The man explained he knew that she was in heat. That he had mentally prepared for it one day. He explained it in a simple way. Saying being mad at her for her biology was like being pissed at a fish for swimming. She told him how hurt he was. "Lina baby. The reason me and mommy got divorced was more than jealousy. She couldn't bring herself to do what she needed to do for your special needs of growing up. Working hard for extra food. The dirty clothes. She wanted to be a mom without the responsibility that came with it. What's important now is not allowing this to ruin your life. Notice I said allow. Now you're getting older you have to decide some things for yourself" he said.

 

"You make it sound so easy dad. I enjoyed it. The feeling of you going in and out of me. I came so many times!" she said looking away in shame. He turned her head. "So did I. As embarrassing as it was so did I. Three times. Shocking? You're a pretty girl and I am a male. If I can come to grips with that I'm sure you can too. Now daddy needs a hug" he said hugging her once again. The girl cried on his shoulder. Now catch some fish with me but watch the rocks. Don't want those pretty feet of yours getting cut" he said giving her a pole. Chad watched them from afar as they cuddled and fished in the water. He chuckled as he added fish for them to catch. Chad felt himself getting very tired now and had to end the session. "Time to go Lina" he said to her. The man looked at Chad. "You're somehow responsible for this aren't you? This world. Me seeing her" he asked. Chad just silently nodded.  "Thank you sir" he said. Chad smiled one last time before breaking the link.

 

They were back in the room. "See? He still loves you kiddo. Be there for him. You're the reason he lives. I should know being a dad myself" he said having her touch the injured man's head. "These people are going to help you now. Please cooperate" he said. Lina looked at a nurse close by holding a needle. She nodded and the nurse came over to administer a sedative. Chad walked out the room. The police squad captain walked to him. "Amazing. I was sure she'd kill herself" he said. "I reminded her that she was still loved. People like me have to remember the average people caught in this war. The reason we fight. Now please excuse me. I'm fuckin' beat" he said leaving. Chad returned to the hotel room. Nara snoring away as if she hadn't noticed he ever left. Chad feel asleep within minutes laying down near her.

 

"Wake up sleepy head. I've already taken my shower" Nara said poking his body. Chad groaned. Less than 5 hours of sleep under his belt. "And here I missed eyeing your beautiful giant titties in the morning light" he said rubbing his eyes. "Pervert" she said chuckling. "Maybe. I did lick your feet as you slept" he said stretching. "Get in the shower before your fetish kills you" she said raising her foot and wiggling her toes. Nara got dressed as she waited on him. Slipping on her nylons, she watched the news. "There was a disturbance at Bellevue hospital overnight. A young girl, a victim of the Erophan attack tried to take her own life. Her life was saved by none other the Chadwick Cyrus, the leader of the recently merged Liberation. From one this morning until 4, he stayed with her talking. He was successful with convincing her not to take her own life. Witnesses say he was very calm and compassionate pleading with her not to die. Even nurses that were convinced she couldn't be saved describe the resolution as a miracle. Not only a fighter but a counselor to troubled teens. What next is for Chadwick Cyrus? One reporter here wants to know. Now back to the studio..." the female reporter said standing in front of the hospital.

 

Nara sat in silence. And here she was annoyed he slept in. "Man, that felt nice" he said walking out of the bathroom in a towel. She looked down at him. "What? You really mad about the foot licking thing?" he asked. She picked him up and hugged him. "You got a really big heart don't you" she said. Chad was confused has hell until he saw the news ticker on the screen. "Oh...you saw that. Her story hit close to home. Too close" he said. Now Nara looked confused. "Guess I should explain. This is the biggest secret of the Cyrus twins. NEVER tell dad. Understand?" he asked. Nara nodded. Chad explained the time Jun had raped him. "And she has no memory of it?" she asked as he sat on her lap. "She blocked it out but recently I found it was deleted...by Max" he said. "Why?" Nara asked. "To make her more pliable to being fucked I bet. When I find that asshole..." Chad hissed.

 

"We'll rescue her" she said holding him close to her face. Chad quietly nodded. "It's 9:30. We don't have to leave until noon. Care for some shopping?" he asked. "Sounds fun. Where?" she asked him. "Bunch of places. Tiffany’s, clothing stores. How about Victoria's Secret? Not so secret after 150 or so years though" he chuckled. "Still a pervert" she giggled.

 

Days later...

 

"Chad. Come have a seat. Me and your dad was discussing something" Ned said looking over pictures. "Like what?" Chad said sitting on the table. "The infiltration plan. A snag in it. We don't know the layout inside and with only 10 minutes to work with, it could prove a dangerous setback" Ned said. "See son. When we termed up with Ingressa against the progenitors, they were very selective of what we saw there. They didn't give us access to their missile launch control building. Our target. Me and your uncle have been working on that" Rex said. "Why don't we just have an ex member of that nation to help us?" Chad asked. "Not that simple. We went over a list of officers assigned there and due to the coup, exiles, and murders, not one is left alive. But me and your dad know someone who had access and knows the layout. Trick is finding her" Ned said.

 

"Atreya. The chancellor herself. Went missing during the coup but never confirmed dead. Ned here found evidence she's alive in Southeast Asia" Rex said. "Just have to look for a trail. Got her on a traffic cam in Bangkok. A grocery store on the outskirts. *ping*

 

"There! Satellite surveillance has one single heat signature her size 21 miles north of the city. No others for 100 miles including Bangkok itself" Ned said. "You sure that’s her? She could've left the country" Chad asked. Ned zoomed in as best as he could and force the picture. "Looks like her to me" Rex said. "Alright. Get the transport ready" Chad said.

 

8 hours later...

 

"How far?" Chad asked riding his dad's shoulder. "4 miles. Her footprints are still fresh. All the way out here. She really doesn't want to be found" Rex said. "No kidding. Look ahead" Ned said. An eerie sight came over them as a black damaged ACE was propped against a tree. A red omega letter on the hull. The cockpit ripped out and inside hanging out of it was a skeleton of a human with a tree branch rammed through the ribcage. "What are we getting ourselves into here?" Rex asked. "She could've gone nuts. She loose a country" Ned said looking at it. "Or maybe she likes to make scarecrows out of robots and people" Chad said. Rex narrowed his eyes. "This shit isn't funny Chad. Atreya was no pushover in the war. She was what humans called "functioning bipolar". Usually she was the nicest girl you could ever know but pushed too far she was a berserker. If she really went off the deep end..."Rex said shivering.

 

"I only have a pistol. You too Rex?" Ned asked. Ned nodded. "Dad. All we saw was a killed omega officer. Not exactly shitting myself over that. If she knows what we need we need to try" Chad said. Rex sighed and nodded. They continued their trek. "Whoa. What's with the dead birds and shit on the forest floor" Chad said stopping them. "Maybe bird strike. Atreya is a big girl even by our standards" Ned said. As Rex took a few steps, Chad noticed something off. Drops of water hovering in the air in a straight line. "Stop! Dad. Move me closer there" Chad said. Chad looked closely at it. Something really was there. He took a candy bar out and touched it. "Shit!" Chad said seeing the candy bar cut clean in two. "I'll be damned. A monofilament line. We would've lost our heads" Ned said touching his neck. Ned and Rex ducked down visibly shaken.

 

The giants got closer to their chosen destination and then a voice came over the forest canopy. "Far enough. Come out of the foliage very slowly" she said. Rex and Ned pushed the trees away. "You two?! Stomping through my forest. Why?" she asked. "Hello to you too Atreya. Can you lower the rifle?" Rex asked with hands up. She lowered the gun slowly. "We need your help with something" Ned said. "It's important aunt Atreya" Chad said. She looked at the small young man on his dad's shoulders. She sucked her teeth. "Follow me" she said. She led them to a camp of hers not far from an abandoned temple. Very near was a village. "Watch your steps you oafs" she said to them. Dozens, maybe as much as a hundred Thai were walking about. Their eyes on the new giants.

 

"Atreya. Why are you way out here?" Ned asked. Atreya held her hand up as she sat down. She took her sandals off and rubbed her fingers between her giant toes. ""Dirt between my toes. I hate that. Goddamn jungle" she hissed. Ned, Rex, and Chad looked at one another. "You asked why I was out here. Soul searching led me to Thailand. That and hiding from Omega. These people don't see Ingress as threats. Damn near gods really...or respectful demons. Omega doesn't like this part of the world. Probably because these people have been oppressed by outside forces for centuries.  This jungle here is sacred to these people. Omega wanted to raze it for a base. Bad luck for Omega I was camping in a cave about 6 miles that way. Made an example out of Omega" she said.

 

"So you protect them" Rex said. "You thought I was playing goddess with them? Demanding tasty virgins maybe?" she chuckled. "We thought you went nuts" Chad said. "CHAD!" Rex yelled. "Don't be mad at him. He's being more honest then you two right now. Come here Chad. I don't get to see you much" she said gesturing to him. Chad sat before her. For her age, Atreya aged very gracefully. Abet smelly though as her feet reeked as well as her dirty clothes. "Forgive me I know I stink. Hard to wash clothes around here. I'm pleased you're alive" she said softly. "What a coincidence. So am I" Chad said smiling at the giantess.  "Still have the wit about you" she said stroking his cheek. "So, what's so important you came tracking me down?" she asked.

 

"We need the layout of the Ingressa missile control instillation" Chad replied. Atreya looked at him and went to light up a small gas burner. She said nothing as she made tea. A simmering pot the size of a small in ground pool was prepared. "I take it this is for a mission?" she asked poring a cup. "Yes. Maybe you didn't hear his declaration" Rex answered. "I live in a jungle. Not the dark side of the moon" she said glaring her eyes. She took a sip of tea and looked at the villagers staring at her. She placed Chad on the floor and opened her legs. The three glanced at the villagers and noticed the men and older boys staring intently at her crotch.

 

"So will you help us?" Chad asked. "You know for some time people, company included gave me shit about how I ran Ingressa. There's a universal truth. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Ingress that didn't like treating humans as equals. So I doubled the pay of humans that chose to live there. Hate crimes led to executions. A delicate balance I made because what would happen if said Ingress followed the ways of True Way. Then Omega shows up on my doorstep with the Union banner in its hand. Demanding search teams that violated the rights of my people. I still relented. And then a coup. Forced the flee my land. Abandon my people to the Union's mercy."

 

"It's a bitter thing to be exiled from one's home. The night I left was chaos. My Secretary General waking me up as a mob of humans were coming up the street. A saw out my window an Ingress man, my gardener, get overwhelmed by humans like ants on a piece of fruit at a picnic. Sweetest man you could meet and he howled in pain as humans burned out his eyes with torches. I was rushed out the main building in just my nightie. The smell of smoke and rain in the air. Running as fast as I could to the airport. Wet dirt squishing between my toes. Did I mention I hate dirt between my toes? With Omega turning the world against my kind I knew I was utterly fucked. Being me was a deadly liability now so I hid in Southeast Asia. Part of the world Omega hasn't sunk its claws in. Kept moving through Vietnam, Cambodia, and finally Thailand.  Found this place by accident as I searched for something to eat."

 

"Omega wanted to create an armory and listening post here. All long the caves in this area. Problem was the villagers need those caves to make a living.  Guano. They use them to collect guano to trade in Bangkok. Uses the stuff for fertilizer, explosives and whatnot. I watched as Omega began killing them. And then I watched as a father and his son began fleeing and this jet-black ACE just squashed the kid when he tripped. My head pounded and I lost track of time. When I came to every single one of Omega was dead and I wasn't hungry anymore. Not that I was queasy or anything. My belly was full and it tickled. I've never eaten anyone until that moment and I don't even remember doing it."

 

"The villagers couldn't run. Downed trees had made a barricade. They stared in fright, on their knees praying, or busy trying to hide their children. They kept saying a word over and over. Yaksha. It's a kind of mythological demon of this region. A guardian and a man eater at the same time. Loves to eat kids and seduce young men. Now I am up in years now but as you can see from the men outside, they at least roll with that idea. When I didn't devour their kids they kinda eased up. Gave me food and thanked me. They revered me more as I set up my little warning out in the jungle forest. I could've just left but...well I guess I needed the ego boost after everything."

 

"Don't get me wrong. I explicitly told them I'm not a demon or God and they believe me. Especially when they see me bleed. I stayed to make sure they were safe as I didn't know if Omega would come back. Helped them out mining crap...literally. Ran errands for them. Helped them do business when I could. Allowed them to be lovers when I felt like it. That one over there. He loves to fuck me. Not just infatuation with a giant pussy either. Phan is his name. Come here Phan" she said pointing to an older teen. The teenage boy walked to her. Gently holding him she kissed his little face and placed him back on the floor. "We can fuck later tonight" she told him. The teen smiled and walked around speaking Thai. Obviously bragging about being able to fuck the giantess later that evening.

 

Atreya sipped her tea one last time before tossing the liquid out the cup hard and fast. Ned gripped her arm and gently pulled it down. He touched her cheek. "Atreya. Will you help us?" he asked. "I went from chancellor of a nation to bat shit collector because of Omega. Fuck do you think?" she asked. Ned reached into his backpack and pulled out a tablet.  He gave it to her. "I'll have it done by morning. Now if you'll excuse me I want to bathe before dark" she said leaving them.

 

Time passed. Ned and Rex were curled up in sleeping bags asleep but Chad was wide awake. The sounds of the jungle keeping him awake. Atreya tip toed to them and Chad moved slightly out of her way. "Didn't wake you did I?" she asked. She wore a white linen gown and was clean. "No. Can't sleep due to the noise. Don't see how Ned and dad can" Chad replied. "Being a soldier long enough you learn how to filter out the noise to get sleep. You'll get it eventually" she said rubbing the old scar on her neck. "Dad said you got that in the war" Chad said looking. "I did. An Omega pilot slit my throat as he was being shot. Something Aaron never forgave himself for. Couldn't speak for a long time" she replied. "Can I ask a personal question? Why you? Why was it you that went to lead Ingressa?" Chad asked. The giantess reclined against a woven wall. "Because I could be trusted. I was a celebrity. A soldier of the infamous Stray Dogs. Truth be told. I just wanted a quiet life with my fiancée" she replied.

 

"The one that left you" Chad muttered. "Yeah" she sighed. "Speaking of family. I hear you got a baby girl now. Congrats" she said. "She's a handful. Always trying to snatch me up like I’m a toy" Chad chuckled. "Wish I could have kids. We tried but...wasn't in the cards. Ironic. Fighting all that time for a future Ingress wanted to be denied mine. Fuck being chancellor. I wanted some kids. Serve my term and birth some brats. That's what I wanted. All I ever..." Atreya was saying before starting to cry. "I'm sorry" she said wiping tears away. Chad gently touched her big toe. "Don't be sorry. Besides. You really do have a family aunt Atreya" he said. Atreya held him in her hands. "You're so sweet I could really eat you up. I mean really" she grinned. Atreya cuddled her nephew to her face and sighed. "You look so much like your mom. I miss her. Would you like to hear a story about her?" she asked. Chad nodded.

 

"It happened just after the signing of the Osaka Treaty. I was very depressed about not being able to speak so your mother and Leia had General Longstreet pull strings to get us a stay at a resort in Okinawa. At first the resort didn't want Ingress popping up. Can't say I blame them seeing the War ended just weeks before but when they heard it was us they welcomed our coming. We were fucking rock stars kid. Everyone knew our names. So we show up all beached out in bathing suits, sandals, and sunglasses. Turning a lot of heads. Now you learned about the Treaty and war in school but here's something they didn't teach you. Humans and Ingress were fucking like rabbits just weeks after the war. We were the new kink...no more like a fantasy come true. Macrophilia was real as fuck now and every human with it wanted to fuck a giant person."

 

"Now add a celebrity to the mix and look out. Horny men...and women wanting you to shove them up your cunt, ass, or even mouth. And more wanting to just fuck old school style. We check in and make our way the beach. So were sunbathing on the shore. Your mom sunning herself on my belly. Leila ebbing sun screen on her legs. Me...just lying there not wanting to attract attention. I hid my bandages with a linen scarf. Sure enough guys and a couple women began coming onto us. Now they're being really pushy about it. Wanting our numbers, asking for alone time. And then you had some just shouting what they wanted to do. One bold guy made his way to my right foot and began running my toes which was nice until he took his dick out and began fucking my toe cleavage. I was horrified as I was seeing Michael my fiancée. I kicked him off. I was shaking as the guy coughed out sand. He began calling me names. Monster...freak...man eater. Said I should've died like the rest. That hurt enough that I began crying. Then your mom steps in..."

 

"I swear this happened Chad. You mom does this crazy backflip off my belly and onto the sand. Walks right over to the guy and kicks him in the stomach. He falls down and she stands over him. "So you like feet? Try mine" she says just before shoving her foot into his mouth. So this unlucky fuck has a mouth full of toes, sand, and grit all the way to his throat. He's gagging as you mom just grins. She yanks her foot out of his mouth and yanks him up by the hair. "Be respectful to women. Especially ones that fought for your right to live" she told him before socking him in the face. Dude is knocked the fuck out, shorts at his ankles, with his dick exposed the everyone."

 

"Now seeing how your mom beat that guy's ass, the crowd clears out. Except for a few. These were more friendly, normal. Seeing Chen and Leila not exactly hitting on them but being nice I played along. This guy introduced himself and of course asked for my name. Couldn't talk. So he got more forceful but kept his cool and I gestured my throat. Guess he thought I had a cold as he relaxed. Well all that ended when my scarf blew off. I sweated up a storm and my bandage came off too. He took one look at my throat with all the scars and stitches and cringed. Didn’t day a word and left me. It was heartbreaking enough I hid in our room."

 

"Leila tried to play it down but I couldn't get over the look on that tiny man's face. You mom didn't give up on me though. She would make it her mission to cheer me up. Now you mom changed when she had you and your sister. Before though she had a bit of a wild side. Now hang on. This is where it gets crazy. Your mom got all the booze that place had and charged it to the military. Then... (still don't know now she got it) she got like a pound of marijuana and had us go to the open-air baths" Atreya said giggling.

 

"What?! Mom did drugs?!" Chad asked. "The low tier shit and even then on special occasions" Atreya replied. "But she always forbade us from touching weed" Chad said. "With excellent reason and you'll see why soon. Now we're sucking down sake like it's going out of style. Your mom is floating on a sake dish I just emptied as she's rolling joints. Now with the hot water and alcohol, me and Leila are feeling good. You mom lights a joint and has me bring her to my nose. Blows the smoke into our nostrils back and forth for like an hour. Now you'd think something as tiny as a pound of weed wouldn't do shit but it does. Life lesson kid. Ingress are allergic to THC. You talk about being fucked up!"

 

"We took turns describing what we saw in our men and how they pleasure us. I'll spare you what your mother said. We laughed as we saw they all loved our feet. Humans...funny creatures. Anyway, we left he bath and headed to our rooms. Leila passed out and left me and your mom alone. Still wasted we talked more. Still naked from the bath, she told me she admired my body. My breasts. My slender feet. My smile. You mom crawled onto my body. Her tiny feet sinking into my skin and made her way to my face. Still naked mind you, she sat on my nose. Her tiny butt gripping the bridge of my nose. She bent down and told me that the best thing about me was the courage I showed not in battle but in virtue. Your mom made me feel like a normal person again. I didn’t have to use a notepad to tell her thank you. She saw it as tears fell from my eyes. High as shit she bent over to wipe them and tumbled off. Caught her at the last second"

 

"She just laughed stupidly and I teased her poking her little body. Your mother...I loved her Chad. More than friends. More than family. I see so much of her in you. Even your sweet scent is the same. Let me show you something" she said standing up. Atreya walked out of the village and when she did, Chad saw clear over the jungle as she held her hand up with him. The full moon shining brightly. "Just before we went to sleep I asked her about what she wanted for her future. She wanted a family. A husband and kids. She had married your dad like a month before so I asked when she would go through the insemination process. "Aiya! Sticking needles in my vagina can wait a while. I do want kids. Boy and girl. Rex wants to name the boy Chadwick. I will name the girl. Jun I think" she said. "J..uh..un?" I wrote not getting the pronunciation. She punched me in the nose. "No! Jun....like the moon" she said.

 

So I pursed my lips like trying to say it. You mom burst out laughing. "You look like puffer fish!" she said. "You look like tasty bait" I said licking my lips. "Aiya! Crazy giantess on loose!" she yelled. Chen crawled away from me until I gently took ahold of her legs. I pulled her close to me. "Thank you. Thank you for being a sister to me" I scribbled down. She stopped my pencil holding hand before I could finish. "I love you too" she told me" Atreya said finishing her story.

 

"I'm going with you tomorrow. I will face the man who killed my adopted sister. I will watch him expire and pass on to hell with my own eyes" she said coldly. Atreya returned to her makeshift home shortly after. The crowing of roosters woke Chad up. Rex and Ned just waking themselves. "She didn't touch the tablet I gave her" Ned said seeing it blank. "She said she's coming with us" Chad told them. Both looked at him shocked. "She told me her reasons" he said. "Such as?" the giant father asked his son. "Very personal and I'll leave it at that" Chad replied. Rex and Ned were curious as to what they were but chose not to push the matter. "Where is she?" Ned asked. "I'll go look" Chad said.