- Text Size +

As Max he had gone in but emerged from the building as Baris. Baris stood at the front wall overlooking the battle. The tide was turning in favor of the Union. The Phoenix was still hovering taking out enemies on the ground mostly uncontested. "Zeus. Rally our ACE's to knock out that ship" Baris ordered. "Easier said than done! Our air squadrons are depleted and the others are engaging enemy ACE's and armor! Not to mention that ship still has its shields!" Zeus replied. "Then I'll take care of that. Just find a squadron and lead them in!" Baris yelled.

 

The giant clapped his hands loudly and focused his power as he slowly opened his hands. A tremendous wishing sound came from them as air was sucked in at nearly the speed of sound. So great humans on both sides were yanked off the ground and pulled to him. "What...the...fuck?!" Chad yelled seeing the bright spot on the horizon and the shaking of the air itself. "Schneider..." Chad hissed as he banked right. A white-hot light formed between Baris' hands. The air scorched around him and the grass burned to ash at his feet. "Chad. The air surrounding him is passing 2,000 degrees! Ehat he's doing should be impossible!" Ai yelled. Chad hit the air brakes as a draft of heat hit his machine. "Elemental plasma! Chad he's creating elemental plasma!" Ned screamed over the comm.

 

"English!" Chad yelled. "We use plasma weapons but that's man-made plasma! 2,500 degrees and tiny! A copycat of elemental plasma! He's squeezing the air so hard it fuses! He's holding a tiny fucking star!" Ned screamed. Chad charged all his weapons and fired at Baris. To his dismay the air itself deflected his attack. His shells melted mere feet away. His positrons shots arced away from intense heat. The heat so fierce even the bedrock under the giant’s feet melted. And then Baris raised his arms and let go...

 

Chad could only watch in terror as the white-hot plasma ball strike the ship. Utterly tiny in size in comparison but the results were immediate. Let loose of its power when it touched the shields, it detonated like a nuke. Those immediately below were scorched. Humans vaporized.  Ingress reduced to sizzling bones. Armor melted and exploded. When it was all over, the Phoenix was still flying but her belly burnt black. Flames erupting from it. "Phoenix?!" Chad yelled flying to her rescue. "Elin here! Our shields are gone! Ventral armor destroyed! Hull breaches and fires all over the lower decks!" Elin yelled. "Fall back! You're in no shape to fight!" Chad ordered. Chad looked as a radar ping alerted him to a squadron coming for it. "I need backup!" Chad yelled racing to the squadron.

 

Chad ran into the think of it. 7 ACE's total and they were good. A single black ACE led them. Chad had problems locking onto their minds. So many dying around him it was like trying to look at a raindrop in a typhoon. Chad dodged and weaved around shooting with all he weapons. His shields giving him cover but they were excellent in covering one another. One should be shot and two would act as a shield as the damaged machine zipped around for a shot. Chad finally got one and at the last second dodged a blow from the black ACE. The pilot spun around and slashed. Chad could hear the armor shriek as it was cut.

 

"An ace among ACE's" Chad thought. Three enemies popped up over his head to shoot him. A streak of movement and a sonic boom. The machines fell in two and exploded. "Sorry were late. Traffic is killer today" Lucas said. "Better late than never! Chad yelled. They all looked at one another. Chad, Lucas, and Atreya on one side. Zeus and two ACE's on another. "Round two asshole?!" Chad yelled charging him. Shockingly, they didn't engage but flew away right towards the Phoenix. The three gave chase as fast as they could. The enemy dodged as best they could as they fired on the ship. One got shot down but Zeus and the other kept at it. "Admirable discipline “Atreya said lining up a shot.

 

Chad rallied his BITS to shoot the black one. Frustrated as fuck, he noticed this one was not going down easy. Even as the last wingman was blown away, Zeus poured on the pain. His shots blowing holes in the ship. Finally, his shields fell as Chad took potshots at the jinking enemy. A leg blown off. An arm. Then a critical hit in the back and the machine caught fire and tumbled. The smoke blinded Chad, Atreya, and Lucas. "Just hold together a second more!" Zeus yelled as systems failed. His AI ordering him to eject. His final target...the bridge. "LONG LIVE LORD CRONUS! LONG LIVE OMEGA!!!" Zeus screamed as he neared his target. Elin saw him about to hit. Time seemed to slow down for the giantess as the mech slammed into the superstructure. *BOOOOOM*

 

Chad immediately went to see how bad it was. "Elin! Report!" he yelled. Elin was still alive. The bridge was wrecked. Burning debris everywhere. She was the only survivor and that was fleeting. She stood up and felt her insides ruptured. Something had cut her belly open. A human male was smashed against the comm console like a water bug. The giantess wiped his guts and corpse off it. "Elin....here. Bridge is compromised. Attempting to soft land and lock down reactor. Overload...in progress" she said. She limped to the engineering console. Engineering itself was unresponsive. For all she knew they were dead too. She read the cracked screen. Core temp was rising fast. A meltdown would soon occur and the blast would probably take out the entire force and possibly Baris. And that would lead to Armageddon. "Emergency bypass. Inject coolant. Begin shutdown" she commanded.

 

The reactor began to power down and she pulled herself to the helm. Her body began growing cold. Hundreds of gallons of her blood already on the floor. Her knees grew weak. Her vision blurry. She typed in the coordinates to land safely away from any forces. With the last push of a button she slumped over the console. She gave a weak smile before she expired. Col. Amara Elin. KIA 1321 hrs.

 

"Good. Aphrodite, Athena and Hera. Advance our forces. We have full advantage" Baris ordered. Chad watched as the Phoenix touched down. "Cyrus. Our losses just topped 65%. I'm going to order a strike on Ingressa" Arella said. "You what that will lead to" Chad warned. "What choice do we have now. At least Schneider won't be around to rule. May god have mercy on me" Arella said. "10 minutes Arella. Give me ten" Chad said. "...very well. It'll take that long for our ships on orbit to get target locks. Good luck" she said.

 

"Guys listen up. Shit turned south and now they want to blow up the country. We got 10 minutes to neutralize that fuck. Suggestions?" Chad asked. "Take out his command structure. His higher ups. It'll fuck with him and force him to us. He's too arrogant to retreat now" Rex said. "Agreed. Atreya. Take Lucas and find his subordinate. Ned and Nara. Go for the others" he said. Nara who had been mostly silent on her own spoke out.

 

"I'm busy right now. A good kind of busy" she said. "This better be good honey" Chad said. "Watch" she said smiling.  A cascade of explosions ripped through the battlefield taking out scores of troops and clones. "Been running around like a nutcase dropping bombs. All I needed was for them to advance" she said. "Can you meet up with Ned now?" he asked. "Trying! Kinda busy with enemy troops! Send Aya!" Nara yelled. "Cut off from you! Behind lines!" Aya yelled. "Stay put!" Chad yelled. "It's alright Chad. I'll handle it myself" Ned said checking his rifle. "Go for it Uncle Ned. Let's get it done people! These arrogant fucks paint themselves a distinct color. Look for it!" Chad yelled flying to Baris.

 

Ned was the first to find his target. He tore through the air avoiding the clones barely to attack a blood red ACE. He tackled it and flew away. Didn't get far before he was punched in the face. "Get off asshole!" Hera yelled. Ned held her leg as they fell to the ground hard. "That voice. The one that haunts my nightmares. Jennifer Hale" Ned hissed. "This time you won't be a prisoner. You'll just be dead" Hera said. She shot in almost point blank knocking him off his feet. Hera lunged down with her sword just as he rolled away. SMG fire from Ned whittled down her shields and she pulled back. "Dreamed for years about finding you. Even when I hired private investigators they couldn't find you" Ned said pulling his sword out.

 

"I could've killed you at any time. Back then, later, and recently. I heard about your daughter. They said she moaned like a whore when they raped her. Said she was tight even after having kids. Makes me all kind of wet thinking about the agony you must've felt when you found her all broken. Ahahaha!" Hera cackled. Ned gripped his sword and ran at her. He swung and she caught his wrists before she clocked him in the face. His nose broken and bleeding, Ned glared at her.

 

"Yes. That look. More. Give it to me more!" Hera yelled attacking him. Ned barely parried her attack. "A sadist and rapist like you would get off in inflicting pain. Speaking of rape, how his that bastard kid of yours? Like mommy or maybe God did you a favor and he's more like Aaron? Remember him right? Had to mind control him to rape the guy. Just a sad bitch that can't get dick legitly" he laughed. "FUCK YOU JUST SAY!?" she screamed shooting at him. Her shot went wide and missed. "Guess those tiny human ears didn't catch all that. I said I've seen stray mutts on the street eating out of garbage cans with more dignity and self-respect!" Ned yelled. Hera raised her sword. "What you waiting for?! Take a slice!" Ned yelled holding his arms up. Hera ran at him and raised her sword. Exactly what Ned hoped for.

 

She swung down and Ned gracefully sidestepped. Incredible agility for a giant. She missed completely and Ned grappled her arms hard. The giant groaned as he flipped the hulking machine over his back. Jennifer didn't miss a beat as she shot her right arm out to shoot him. Ned easily grappled it and twisted hard. The shoulder joint broke in a second. Jennifer saw the malfunction and tried to stand only to have the giant kick her knee breaking it. "You think I sat on my ass all these years?! If I wasn't busy being an ambassador I was learning martial arts. Judo. Of all the martial arts humans and Ingress know, judo is the best when it comes to fighting ACE's. Breaking joints in locks. Throwing."

 

"The ACE is designed to be stronger than Ingress. Faster too. But the fatal flaw in their design is the joints. All that metal armor his fucking heavy and puts a shitload of stress on those joints. The right hit and pressure and they break. Just...like...this!" Ned yelled destroying her other knee. "Clones! Attack!" Jennifer yelled. Ned just laughed. His giant voice filling her ears as she panicked more. "Good luck with that. I already know they won't hurt you and were so close they won't risk hitting you if they fire or tk attack. Now come on out. Let's see if the years have been kind to you" Ned said prying at her cockpit hatch. Jennifer was desperate as she used her autocannons but the angle was too high for even a close hit. "There you are" Ned said yanking it open. Ned pulled her out of the machine.

 

"Well guess they were kind. But let's see how kind...all around" Ned said reaching for her clothes. Jennifer wriggled and punched his fingers as he stripped her down. Ned wasn't rough. Methodical if anything as he used his fingernails to pull her little zipper down and shuck her uniform off. Her bra and painted came off and then her teeny little socks. "Not a hint of stretch marks. Not bad. You even shave down there. Now what was it about my daughter moaning like a whore? Did it sound like this?" Ned asked stroking her tiny pussy. "Mother...fucker...ahhhhh...." Jennifer said trying to contain the last bit. "No. My little girl probably screamed...like...this" he said starting to shove the tip of his pinky to her.

 

Jennifer screamed as the giant digit threatened to rip her open. "My sweet daughter...and you fucks ravaged her. Bite marks on her fingers and toes" Ned said gripping her ankles. Ned licked her tiny feet before sucking them into his mouth. Jennifer tingled as it tickled her and then felt something hard on her ankles. Then pressure. "God...oh god please!" she sobbed and wailed. Ned took her feet out of his mouth. Her ankles broken and bleeding but she still had her feet. "Thought I was gonna bite them off? I do like the taste of human flesh. My second shameful addiction next to alcohol. But that one was your doing, wasn't it?"

 

"When you half assed brain washed me to kill humans and discredit Ingress. I would find a human girl that looked like my little girl. My Amanda. Course she wasn't and then that brain washing kicked in" Ned said taking off his helmet. The giant was in tears. 17 kids Jennifer. 17 little human girls that I took their futures away. The 13th one I ate could've been a doctor. The 9th one a teacher. That last one. The one that begged and pleaded with me not to eat her right up to the point she slid down my throat. A mother. They all could've been mothers. If Omega was a gun then you turned me into a bullet. 25 years Jennifer Hale. 25 long years dreaming of revenge. Now here you are with no excuses to save your ass this time. No Union to protect you in exchange for cooperation. No baby in your belly to save your hide like with what happened with Aaron and Leila. 25 years leading to this moment.  It's true what they say. Good things come to those who wait."

 

Ned moved her to his mouth and abruptly stopped. "Whoops. Almost forgot" he said as he picked up his rifle and switched it to shotgun mode. Jennifer watched in horror as her last hope was vaporized in searing hot energy blasts. Burning grass and ashes was all that was left of her clones. "Now where were we? Oh yes, I was about to see if revenge really does taste sweet" he grinned wide eyed. The woman shrieked like a soul condemned to hell as she was roughly shoved into his mouth. Jennifer scrambled in his mouth to the front. Her sole of her right foot cut as it scraped his right incisor. Then his tongue struck her like a 700 lb. bull shoving her to the right. Her belly resting on a row of teeth. She felt his jaw move up and she screamed as the upper row of teeth pressed on her. "Noooo!" *crack*

 

The woman felt horrible pain and then nothing beyond her waist. His teeth snapped her spine and spinal cord like nothing. Ned took his time enjoying her flavor. Savoring it like flavorful gum. He picked up his sword and stowed it away. He felt her twitching in his mouth as he remembered every dirty deed he was forced to do. She moved and just her legs were on his teeth. He bit down. "Oh fuck yes “‘Ned thought tasting an explosion of flavor. Metallic and sweet. Jennifer crawled on her tongue not knowing she just lost her legs and then his tongue flipped her one last time. She landed belly down on his back molars. "Burn in hell Jennifer Hale!" Ned mumbled as he bit down. She screamed and shrieked as he chewed and then Ned bit down on a troublesome bump and then nothing. He kept chewing well past the point her bones were tiny splinters. Only mushy human paste was left in his mouth as he savored it for one last time. Like he had swallowed his pain all these years he swallowed what was left of her.

 

Ned wiped his tears away and put his helmet back on. Before leaving he looked at his crotch. "How do you like that. I came" he muttered seeing the wet spot on his crotch.

 

6 minutes and 41 seconds left...

 

Atreya and Lucas found Athena. Wasn't hard as her ACE was painted gold. However she wasn't alone. The last of the clones, 24 in all surrounded her along with 500 regular soldiers. Atreya and Lucas went in to strafe the easy targets only to see the clones shield them. Athena took potshots at them missing. "She's good" Atreya said. "But we're better!" Lucas said shooting the dirt. A huge cloud of dust kicked up and blinded the clones. "Ya can't deflect what ya can't see puta!" Lucas yelled firing at them. The shots hit and then the dust was pushed aside. "At least you got some of them!" Atreya said seeing soldiers dead and blasted. Missiles fired from the soldiers struck them knocking them nearly a half mile back.

 

"Fuck! My ankle!" Atreya said trying to move. They had landed in a recently made crater that gave them some cover but not much. "Take you boot and sock off!" Lucas yelled. "No time. Just-"

 

"Don't fucking argue with me!" Lucas snapped. Atreya yanked her boot off and grit her teeth as she had to move her foot to get her sock off. It was already swelling. Lucas reaching into her pouch and stabbed her ankle to the bone with a syringe. The giantess yelped in pain. An ominous glow over the rim was getting brighter. "It'll take 30 seconds for the bones to knit. 30 seconds we don't have" she said. "Then I'll buy you time" Lucas said turning away. "Oh hell no! It's impossible even for you to take that many on alone!" Atreya yelled. Lucas popped his hatch and ran along his metal hand to her face. He kissed her on the lips. "I can make the impossible...possible" he said to her. The giantess shivered as she cried. "Don't...you fucking dare do this time now!" she screamed. "Too late" he said as he got back in. "LUCAS!" she screamed as he ran out the crater.

 

Lucas emerged guns blazing wiping out the first wave coming for him. He kept charging at the golden ACE.  Astonishingly, he had killed the regular soldiers. Their burnt and crushed bodies sticking to his metal feet. He let loose his arsenal until they were forced to stop. Athena and her clones were unharmed. "An emotional response to protect the giantess. Typical of you filthy Ingress lovers. I predicted this variable. I counted on those soldiers to die slowing you down. Crush him" she ordered her clones. "01247. Activate self-destruct" Lucas said. "...understood. Cutting off collect feed and dumping energy overflow into reactor. It's been a pleasure serving with you Lucas" his AI said. "01247? Why do I fall in love with women at the wrong time?" he asked as alarms went off.

 

"At least you had the chance sir" the AI responded. The ACE began to implode as the clones crushed the hull. Sparks and the sound of groaning metal filled his ears. "A shame. I really wanted to fuck her pussy. Atreya...I love....*BOOOOOM*!

Lucas Novella KIA 1330 hrs.

 

Athena saw at the last second an energy surge coming from him at tried to take to the air. She only got about 1000 before the 5-kiloton explosion knocked her out the air. The shockwave swept over her head and then a rain of debris. A charred chunk had a man holding a sword standing in giant hands logo. A Liberation custom logo. Lucas' logo. Atreya felt her heart beat faster. Her pulse thumping in her ears. She took off her other boot and sock and stood up. Her ankle still tender but not broken anymore. Like a goddess of the underworld, she emerged from the crater. She saw the golden ACE on its back-spewing sparks. Atreya took slow methodical steps to it. The charred bones of humans cracking under her soles. A skull of an unlucky soldier reduced to pebbles under her big toe. Sounded like stepping on burnt cornflakes.

 

Athena began to get up. Her shields were down and damage rang across her screens. "No" Atreya said throwing her sword like a javelin. It ran clean through at the breastplate and the hilt shoved the machine on its back literally spiking her to the ground. Athena tried to throttle up but half her thrusters were gone. She pulled the sword out and then Atreya grabbed her arm and yanked. Damaged already, it came right off at the shoulder joint. Atreya said nothing as she began tearing off limbs. Her adrenaline and berserker rage boosting her strength. Nano-aid still in her system prolonged her stamina. The giantess put her bare sole right over the hatch as she finished until the golden ACE was just a wrecked torso. Atreya gave a hard stomp over the hatch bending the metal slightly. "Unable to eject. Hull integrity compromised. Evacuate cockpit manually" her AI said.

 

Then light filled the cockpit. A giant second and third toe covered her hatch opening. Atreya wriggled her toes letting the sweat soaked dirt and grime fall in the cockpit. Athena cringed at the smell. The toes disappeared to be replaced by Atreya looking in. "I hate dirt between my toes" the giantess said coldly. "This is impossible! I predicted every variable! Victory was assured!" Athena screamed fumbling at her seatbelt. "He made the impossible possible" Atreya said raising her foot. She didn't care that it hurt to flex her foot down like that. Her big toe pushed into the cockpit right towards the small human inside. Atreya felt her tiny hands pressing on the tip of her toe. More weight came down. Athena's screams were sealed off as the sweaty toe flesh filled the cockpit. The giantess felt a pop, and then another. Then Atreya bore down with her weight and a vibrating crunch went up her big toe into the bone. A squelch and spurts of blood spewed around the spaces her big toe didn't seal. Atreya lifted her toe out. The mangled corpse of the young woman stuck fast to it and fell off in twain (her toenail nearly bisected her) with just a slight wiggle of her toe. The giantess let out a primal scream and then whimpered.

 

3 minutes 38 seconds remaining...

 

Chad had finally reached Baris. His defensive line had fallen. The enemy giant was visibly distracted. "Problem? Might it have something to do with your generals dead and your clone army in ashes?" Chad said landing. "A setback I can fix. Not like you'll live long enough to exploit it" Baris said. Chad rushed in knowing he was on the clock. Baris held his sword back with a thought. "Oh come now. Show some originality!" Baris said shoving him back. "Originality?! How about this?!" Chad yelled powering up and aiming for his stomach. Chad moved the contents of his stomach up his throat. Baris gagged and vomited. Startled, Chad shot the giant. Baris barely had time to defend.

 

"Guess that plasma attack drained your ass" Chad mocked. Baris waved his hand and the corpses and bone on the ground flew at the PRIDE's head. Dust, soot, and blood stained his cameras and Baris followed up with a sword strike. Chad reacted at the last moment using radar avoiding a gut stab. Baris' sword cut into the shoulder damaging the arm. "Gimme back my nation asshole!" Atreya said shooting the giant. Baris caught the blast. "Not yours anymore" he said repelling it into her. The shot took out her still recharging shield. "Nothing much more pathetic than an aging giantess who thinks she still matters" Baris said coldly. Seconds later, Ned, Aya, and Nara arrived. They all let loose with shotgun blasts until smoke obscured the giant. A telltale glow though pointed to their failure. "And the gang's all here!" Baris shouted. A tk blast knocked them on their backs. Tremors shook the ground as their giant bodies fell.

 

Baris held out his hand and levitated them off their backs into the air. Chad was still struggling to break free himself. The PRIDE began glowing brighter. "So many delicious terrors rattling around in those colossal heads. Ned's afraid of what will happen to his daughter and grandkids if he fails. Like they will be safe just because they're on a colony. You can bet your alcoholic ass they won't be. Nara here is scared shitless of being a widow. Aya. Scared of being alone. Scared of losing her newfound family. Her love for her little brother is so touching. And then there's Atreya here. You're just a bag of insecurities, are you? Scared of being thought of being a dictator. Having just lost Lucas, you think you're cursed to be alone. Oh and the truth about Michael leaving you. Oh that's precious. Do you even ask forgiveness for that poor girl that hit on him?" Baris chuckled.

 

A force punched Baris in the face and he lost his grip on the others. Chad stood up glowing. "Leave them be" Chad said flexing his fist. " Very well. I'll finish with you first" Baris said nursing a broken nose. Both charged at one another. Chad swung his sword only to see it shatter as it touched the giant. Grappling him, Chad took to the air. The others could only stare in astonishment at the sight. Each blow was like rolling thunder. Flashes of blue and purple light like fireworks as they traded blows. Chad got more desperate as time was counting down. Less than two minutes to go. He didn't even notice his nose bleeding. Chad punched Baris as hard as he could and felt ribs break. Not to be outdone, Baris hit Chad point blank with a tk blast denting the hull and knocking out his damaged arm once again. Chad crash landed in the front of the city not far from where the air defense batteries were earlier. He managed to ward off a fatal blow as Baris came down to curb stomp him. As the giant pressed his foot down on his shield, Chad felt himself weaken.

 

"Oh my god. Your blood pressure..." Ai muttered. "You're killing him!" a giantess screamed pulling Baris from behind. "Jun? JUN?! Holy shit she's pregnant. Jun! Get out of here! He's gone totally nuts!" Chad screamed seeing his sister yanking on Baris. "He's my brother! You can't kill him!" Jun yelled. Baris narrowed his eyes wondering how she had slipped some of his control. A laceration on her forehead explained it.

 

When the transport that struck the HQ exploded earlier, her and Max' room had taken damage. By sheer luck, Jun was taking a shit in the bathroom at that moment. So instead of being pummeled by debris, she was hit with a good chunk that fell from the bathroom ceiling. Nothing life threatening but enough to give her a concussion and lessen her mind control. As blood dripped on her head she stood up and walked out of the room in a daze, barely together enough to pull her panties up. Her giant bare feet hurt walking on fallen beams and jagged pieces of metal.  She knew of the battle raging outside and heard her brother was out there in a glowing machine. Either it be a wounded soul or just longing for her tiny sibling, she needed to see him, talk to him, smell him. Love him.

 

A soldier checking on damage saw the hurt giantess and recognized her for who she was. "You can't go out there! You'll be killed!" he screamed. Jun paid him no heed and continued walking. Unfortunately for the soldier, piles of debris on both sides of the hallway created a corridor that was the only way to move about. With nowhere to go he could only scream as her giant dirty scratched up sole descended on him. She gave on emotion as she splattered his remains on the floor and her foot. Her right foot made bloody footprints for the next 700 ft. as she made her way to the exit. Smoke billowed in the horizon as she walked to it. The crying of an Ingress girl holding another like her caught her attention only briefly. Thunder overhead and she looked up to see what appeared to be two stars locked in mortal combat in the sky. Then they fell towards her and crashed. "Chad" she muttered seeing the damaged PRIDE. And there was Max trying to stomp it into junk. "No!" she said running to them.

 

"Let go you stupid wench!" Baris yelled with a burst of light. Jun let out a painful scream as she fell back. She hit the ground and writhed around. Chad watched dumbfounded as she began shrinking. "JUN!" Chad screamed trying to stand. Baris held his foot over Jun who was now human sized and passed out. Chad tried firing his guns only to see them fail. He tried gathering energy to attack but knew deep down he wouldn't be fast enough. Then something happened. His foot stopped and Baris gripped his head. "No! You will not harm her!" he screamed in Max's voice. "You will not order me!" Baris yelled. Chad seized on this opportunity to reboot his remaining cannon hoping it would work. It did and he fired.

 

Baris was laid on his back coughing blood. Chad straddled him. "Careful now. Kill me and the world goes boom" Baris coughed. "Not trying to kill you. Orders are to capture but nobody said you need to be in one piece" Chad said breaking his arm. Baris fought back with a desperate attack and crushed the hatch knocking the shit out of Chad. Blood in his face, Chad punched Baris. The giant felt that much more now with an already broken nose.

 

The evil giant used his power to go for the soft kill and tore open the damaged hatch exposing Chad. Chad was ripped out of the seat and tumbled towards his mouth. "Digest well Chadwick Cyrus!" Baris screamed. A last-ditch pulse of tk changed where Chad was falling and fell right onto the forehead of the giant. His last resort, Chad entered his mind.

 

"You fucked up coming here" Max said towering over him. "Is this what you wanted Max? Look at Jun" Chad said. Max gestured looking at her. "I can fix her" Max said snatching him up. "Really? You were going to fix her from being squished flat by Baris? I'm telling you now you can't trust him for shit. Max looked at Baris. "Don't listen to him! He's trying to turn us against each other!" Baris yelled. "Of course he is! He's not wrong though abut Jun. You would've crushed her had I not stopped you!" Max yelled. "She was in the way of victory! What does one Asian bitch matter?! There's a billion more out there you can fuck and knock up!" Baris yelled. Max cocked his head and narrowed his eyes. "Only one Jun" he said coldly.

 

"Enough of this prattle! If you won't obey then you're not needed!" Baris said shrinking Max. Chad found himself standing beside him. "I never should've listened to you about threatening the world! You will not make me a mass murderer of billions of humans!" Max screamed flying at the giant. Baris was knocked on his ass. Max was seized in the air by Baris and Chad attacked. "You see now?! This is what your friend Baris is all about! Murder, rape and conquest!" Chad yelled. Baris shrugged off their attacks easily. "He'll destroy us all. I only wanted humanity to be safe" Max said hopeless. "You killed my mom. Don't expect me to feel pity for your ass!" Chad snapped. "Didn't ask for it you naive fool. Help me pin him. I can already feel him trying to shut me out" Max said. As loathe as he was helping him, Chad entered the fray once more. Dodging giant feet and hands. Tk blasts. They fought a psychic God and in the real world only 30 seconds remained.

 

"He's down! Hold him while I give Jun one last command!" Max yelled. "You still on that Schneider!" Chad yelled. Max turned and looked at him. "It's the only way. After that...it's all up to you" Max said with a sad look on his face that caught Chad by surprise. In the real world...

 

"Jun wake up. There's a rifle nearby. Go to it, turn it, and fire" Max said into her mind. Jun woke up but felt pain immediately. Like someone was sucking the life out of her. She saw the gun nearby. It had belonged to the Ingress girl who was killed earlier by debris. Jun staggered to it as Baris was motionless on the ground. Digging her bare feet into the ground and locking her knees, she pushed. It was fortunate the gun was in pistol mode and the heat clip made it far easier to move about. Still though it took her a good minute to push it to point towards him. Jun could barely stay conscious. Her belly hurt so badly she wanted to scream. Something was very wrong with her. "He's breaking free!" Max yelled as Baris began to sit up. Chad tumbled off his forehead down to his lap. His connection broke as the result.

 

"Push on the trigger" Max said to her. Jun was shaking. "I...I can't" she stammered. "Push on the trigger" Max commanded. "...sounds good to me" Jun said falling under his control for the last time. Jun braced her little body on the trigger curve and pushed back with her tiny feet and legs. The gun fired. The positron bolt burned through his back and out the front tearing through a lung and destroying an aorta. Max fell on his back.

 

Coughing blood, Max watched as Jun passed out once again. He shed tears looking at her. Chad crawled up on his chest. Max looked down. "Sa...save...the world" he said dying. "His heart" Chad muttered scrambling to it. Chad was very weak at this point. Drained to exhaustion. Even still he used his power to keep that giant heart beating. Telekinetically squeezing it over and over. If he stopped the missiles would fire. That organ, capable of pumping thousands of gallons of blood a minute was a wreck. Chad began to falter almost immediately. His head hurt badly and his arm tingled. The rest of the team arrived and saw the problem. "Atreya. I can't keep this up" Chad whimpered.

 

Atreya typed commands into her wristcomm. "Give me the pistol" she said to Rex. "What are you doing?" Rex asked. "Trading my life for the world's. Hopefully the emergency broadcast system is still working" she said. Whatever systems still worked, showed Atreya. "People of Ingressa. More importantly the people in the missile launch bases around the country. You know who I am. I implore you to manually disarm the missiles. A system is in place right now that will fire them if Maximillian Schneider dies. You have the power to save this planet. I understand those that fear Ingress. The decades have not been kind to humans here. Please do not let billions die for that. If that is not enough then I will take my own life as penance" Atreya said holding a pistol to her head. Nara gasped and Ned went to stop her. The giantess shoved him away.

 

The woman was shaking. Even her toes twitched in fear. Then a methodical thump was coming towards them. "The countdown..." Ai muttered seeing it had hit zero and yet no bombardment had occurred. Everyone was holding their breath and fingers awaiting the results. "Oh god Chad..." Ai said seeing the young man starting to spasm. His vitals were spiking. Pulse erratic. Chad held on still beating that dead heart. The thumping was coming from a severely damaged ACE. An Omega logo on its pot marked hull. Missing a left arm and head, it was clear it had been in heavy combat with regular infantry. Had it won or retreated was unknown. The hatch was open and they could see the pilot. Aya got ready to destroy it. Atreya shook her head. "No. Let him come. It's understandable they would want to witness it in person" Atreya said.

 

History would record the name of the pilot as Markus Redfield. 29 years of age born and raised in Ingressa. Lost his father to an Ingress woman when he was five. Last thing he remembered his dad saying was "not in front of my son". The giantess took his father outside and the boy scrambled to follow. By the time he got outside all he saw was a large bulge in her throat. The giantess picked the child up and sniffed him. She licked her lips and paused. "When you're older" she coldly said grinning and placing him on the ground. Markus grew up without a dad. His mom struggled to feed them doing god awful things. Years passed and he himself was victim to Ingress in various ways. But now and then he'd see kindness from them. It confused and irritated him. When the government fell and Omega took control. He signed right up. Today though as he saw Ingress die by the thousands, he got no satisfaction. They cried for humans. Mourned them. Looked disgusted as they killed humans fighting for his side. Then his heart broke seeing an Ingress girl cradling a human man.

 

Obviously, her closest friend or mate how she sobbed. Then out of nowhere she shot herself. Markus looked at her slump over. The body she cradled rolled onto the ground. He got closer and saw the body was of a boy no older than 16. Using his remaining arm, he moved the giantess' head and saw she was of similar age. Their generation after the war. Growing up in a different way. A different life. Finding love. "This is wrong" he muttered looking at the death and devastation. Markus walked back into the city with no destination in mind. Then the broadcast came up as he entered the city itself.

 

Markus walked over to Atreya. Raised his arm. Atreya closed her eyes. His hand pushed down the gun from her head. "No more. No more killing" he said as if it was a prayer. Atreya slumped to the floor and bawled like a small child. "Cyrus...it's incredible. We're getting confirmation of missile bases throughout Ingressa standing down. Base 12 down. Base 23 down.  They're all disarming the missile launch backups themselves! Cyrus?" Arella asked over the channel. "He can't respond. He's...just tell me when they all shut down" Ai said watching Chad inch ever closer to death. Seconds later...

 

"They're down! All of them!" Arella yelled. "Chad. You can stop" Ai said. Chad stopped and did not move. He just laid stomach down on Max's corpse. Then something bad happened. "Primary missile control base just went back up! There's going to be..." Arella said and then a single missile rocketed out the underground silo into the sky. A tiny body fell off it...

 

"This is Base 001! A rouge technician launched a missile manually! The target is New York City! He's disabled the destruct!" someone shouted over a channel. "Wolves! You're the closest!" Arella said. "We can't intercept! Too fast!" Ned yelled looking up. "Shit! Our ships in orbit say it's too small for a plasma shot! Fuck! It's already passing Mach 4 at 20,000 ft.!" Arella said. "I'll intercept!" Raam screamed over the comm.  

 

"Raam?!" Nara yelled wondering where he was. "I was using a transport to ferry survivors out the blast zone! It's rated for sub-orbital! It's the only way!" Raam yelled. "Get to it soldier!" Arella yelled. Raam adjusted his seatbelt and kicked the throttle to max burn. The craft shuttered as it broke the sound barrier. "Jesus it's fast. Small too" Raam said seeing the orange dot getting closer. The missile was tiny for a WMD. About the size of a telephone pole with a warhead only the size of a baseball. Most of the missile was designed to get it beyond the atmosphere and deliver its payload as fast as possible.  "Go baby go!" Raam said as he passed Mach 7 and 55,000 ft.

 

"Only Gatling on this heap" he said looking for weapons. The turbulence made it impossible to get a decent shot. That and the size. However, Raam was closing the distance fast. His engines superior to the missile's. Still accelerating and exiting the atmosphere, Raam saw how beautiful the world was. The first stage broke off the missile and it continued. The giant saw what he had to do. "Can anyone hear me?" Raam asked. "Yeah. We can hear ya" Rex said over the comm. Rex was sitting down nursing injuries when he heard everything. "Rex? I...I don't have the right to ask you anything but can you do something for me?" Raam asked. "Go ahead" Rex said lighting a cigarette. "You know about Tiffany right? Tell her...tell her I loved her and find her own identity and path in life" Raam said.

 

Rex knew what that tone meant. "Will do" Rex said looking up. Raam smiled and fired his orbital boosters for one final bit of thrust. He lined the nose of the craft with the missile. He began thinking of Tiffany. The past how he loved her. How he lost her. Cloned her and even though she was different, still loved her. "Will this be enough to get me into human heaven Tiffany? Will your God show pity on me?" Raam asked out loud.

 

"If I go, a million miles away. I'd write a letter, each and every day. Cause honey, nothing, nothing can every change this love I have for you" Raam sang softly

 

"I see why Chad likes classical music...." *BOOOOOOOM*

 

The blast was so intense and bright millions around the world saw it. Everyone in Ingressa saw it. Those in Berlin, Rome, London, and Paris saw what looked like a tiny sun flare up in the sky. The channel was dead silent.

 

"Chad. He did it. Oh no....medic! I need a medic! We have a pilot down!" Ai screamed over the channel. Ai turned Chad over. His eyes were closed. Foam at the mouth. His pulse was very weak. "No....no no NO! GET UP! SAY SOMETHING! ANYTHING! DON'T LEAVE ME! CHAAAD!" Nara screamed so loudly it echoed throughout the city. She touched her little husband and sobbed hysterically. "DADDY! HELP CHAD!" Aya screamed over the comm. Battered and hurt Rex stood up. His breath caught in his throat. "No...not him too. Chen...I can't lose someone else" he said flying to them. He was ahead of the medics and landed to see Jun passed out...and tiny. He scooped her up and looked at Chad. "No...I rather be dead than lose them both" Rex said crying.  “Ai. Chad…Jun. What…” Rex stammered.

 

“Jun…I don’t know. Chad…he had a stroke” Ai said sounding helpless. Rex could only stare as a medical team appeared trying to stabilize his kids.

 

 

To be concluded…