- Text Size +

The rain was pounding on the hospital room window. Lightning flashes gave brief light in the dark room. The steady beep beep of the heart monitor filled the air. Nara sat in a chair across from a tiny hospital bed on a raised platform for the giantess' convenience. Chad's hand rested on the fingertip of his wife. It had been 36 hours since Chad collapsed saving the world. He was injected with nano-aid on scene and rushed to the closest hospital not damaged in the attack. Ironically, their own EMP attack caused them to go nearly 50 miles before adequate services could be rendered. The others stayed at his side after their scans were done until they were called to help with the martial law patrols keeping the city calm. They promised to return after their shift was over. Nara was permitted to stay as his spouse.

 

Nara had cried to the point her eyes were puffy. Now she just stared helpless at him all hooked up to IV's and a respirator. The last she heard, Chad was in a coma for he had indeed suffered a massive stroke. He had pushed himself beyond his limits. The large door clacked open and Kana stepped in. She closed it behind herself and sat down in a nearby seat. She undid her ponytail and slipped off her slippers to rub her sore stocking feet. "It's not good at all Nara. We sent off his records and awaited a response. Extensive brain damage. A blood vessel ruptured due to the high blood pressure. If he was human he'd be dead. His Ingress heritage saved him" Kana said softly.

 

"Then give him another nano-aid treatment!" Nara yelled. Kana shifted in her seat and gripped Nara's shaking hands. "It's not that simple. The nano-aid repaired the blood vessel and stabilized his body but it can't regrow dead brain tissue. Nano-aid just boots what the body can do naturally. The body can't regrow dead brain tissue. Damaged yes. Dead no" Kana said looking at Chad. "So what's next?" Nara asked. "Next? Nara there is no next. Medical science has come a long way in the last 25 years but there are still things beyond what we can treat. Once his brain adjusts to the loss, he'll come out of that coma but...he won't be the same Chad we all know and love. You should prepare yourself" Kana said. "I want a second opinion from someone other than a glorified field medic" Nara said cold as ice.

 

A tear rolled down Kana's large cheek. She slapped Nara. The sound drowned out the beeping and thunder outside. "How dare you! You think I didn't give it my all?! I just spent 16 hours on a holosimulator call with one of the world's top neurosurgeons from Vienna! You think you have the monopoly on pain and grief right now?! Aya had to be forcibly restrained and sedated! She nearly squashed an orderly! Atreya was sobbing for Lucas and Chad. She's known him since birth. Closest thing she has to a nephew. Then there's Rex. That poor man. Lost his wife, daughter brainwashed and did God knows what with Schneider and now lays dying down the hallway. His son might wake up to be a vegetable. That man is facing losing his entire family to this shitty war. He blames himself. Thinking if he stuck to his side the entire time this would've happened. All those fresh scars on his body I saw when he was being looked over. I tried Nara! I tried but nothing panned out in the simulations!"

 

"Cloned tissue didn't work. Cybernetics couldn't handle the neural load" the giantess said weeping. Nara felt so foolish for saying what she did. She knew Kana was in love with him. This tragedy cut her almost as deep. "Is there any hope?" Nara asked weakly. "Maybe. He's in a coma but his brainwaves show its more like a REM pattern. A dream state. That points to his higher brain functions still working. We can only wait till he wakes up" Kana said.

 

Chad found himself walking in a familiar part of his hometown. He sensed it was off as he was Ingress sized and the sky had swirling colors about. His hands looked smaller like a teenager's. "Hello?" Chad asked. He felt his throat as his voice was higher pitched. He caught his reflection in the mirror. "Whoa" he muttered seeing his face was that which he had back when he was 15. Acne and all. "Hello?!" he yelled. Nothing. He found himself walking up the hill to his home. The door was unlocked and he entered. "Anyone home? Dad? Jun?" he asked. Things looked so strange at his height. He almost didn't hear it but a tiny faint humming came from the corner of the living room. He rushed over to it to see what it was. "Welcome home" a missed loved one said. "Mom?" Chad asked.

 

"Sort of. Come. Sit" she gestured to him. Chad was bewildered to say the least. He held out his finger. "See I'm real. In the sense that counts" she said touching it. The young giant sobbed and held his mother. "There there. I know" she said stroking his wet cheek. "Mom. Why...how?!" Chad asked. "Dry up those tears. You saved the world. You should be happy" she said. Chad wiped his face. "Aiya. Handsome boy" Chen said grinning. "To answer your question. This is your safe place. The place your mind wanders when you're afraid. The subconscious parts of us all we use as shelter from reality" she said. "Like our imagination?" Chad asked. "Imagination is the tip of the iceberg. I'm here because deep down you haven't let go of me. Haven't accepted my death" Chad said. Chad turned away.

 

"How could I? You were murdered" Chad said. "I know. I was there" she said. "You seem too real to be part of my imagination" he said. "Never said I was part of your imagination. I said this is where imagination comes from. The best way to describe myself is to say I'm...an echo" she told him. Chad looked utterly confused. "Can you remember the first time you used your powers?" she asked. "Yeah. Back in New Perth. Baris was going to hurt Aeris and I told him telepathically to let her go" he replied. The tiny Asian woman clicked her tongue. "No. That wasn't the first" she said jumping into his open hands.

 

"You were 6 when it happened. We were visiting Beijing. Teaching you your heritage when it happened. As we were coming back from the memorial, an Ingress woman grabbed us and ran into an alleyway. She recognized me for who I was. A survivor of the Empress' army, she conveniently blamed me for the loss of her comrades and the war. She swore revenge starting with you. She dangled you over her mouth threatening to swallow you whole. Laughing and mocking saying how good it will feel to watch me suffer. Then your tiny eyes began glowing as you cried in fear. The woman was slammed into a wall and you fell. I caught you but you were so scared you attacked me as well. You calmed down and saw I was hurt. You blamed yourself and then you touched me" she said.

 

"Oh my god. I remember now. You awoke in a daze not knowing how we got there. I erased your memory of that. Wait...if that's true then how do you know? Don't tell me..." he asked looking at her. "Yes. I'm the memory. I've been inside you all this time watching you. Even through the hard and awkward times in your life I've been right here. I'm so very proud of you son" she said. "I've missed you so much. So many things I wanted to say" he said. "What’s stopping you?" she asked. Chad paused. "Nothing. Nothing is" he said. Chen rubbed his finger with her face. "I know one thing you want to say over everything else. I need you to say it. Say it and let me go or you'll never find acceptance" she said. Chad thought very hard. He took a deep breath "...goodbye mom" he muttered. Chen began to sparkle as her body turned into flecks of light. "Wo Ai ni Chad" she said. "I love you to...mommy" he said voice breaking. Chen disappeared seconds later. Chad cried softly for a moment until he heard bare feet on wood floors coming from behind. "Can you create some chocolate ice cream. Kinda in the mood for it" a voice said. Chad spun around.

 

"JUN!" Chad yelled seeing her. He was taken aback by her looks. She was 14 again and was wearing not much of anything. A long lose shirt and no pants or shorts. Chad blushed. "And that's why I'm here" she said pouting. "What? What do you mean?" he asked. "Ice cream first. Discussion later" he said pointing to the fridge. Chad waved his hand and she opens the door. A huge tub of ice cream had appeared. She grabbed it and two spoons. "Come on" she said waving. Chad followed her up. "Unbelievable" he muttered looking at her room. Just as it was years ago. Posters and clothes strewn about. Even the psychedelic bed sheets were the same. "Don't blame me for it being messy. This is how you remember it" she said sitting down and pulling the ice cream top off. She gestured for him to sit. Jun gave him the other spoon.

 

"Can't you change clothes?" he asked. "No. This is what you want me to look like right here and now" she said eating a spoonful. "The hell I do!" Chad said. "This is your subconscious. Lying to yourself is pointless. More so to me" she said nonchalantly. "Know why you're my size here yet?" she asked. Chad shook his head. "Because you feel the safest that way. Our traumas, phobias, and fears end up here" she said. Chad watched her mouth open and she sucked the ice cream off the spoon. His eyes locked on her throat. She smiled. "I know what you just thought. Even if it was passing. You thought what it would be like if you were small again and I sucked ice cream off you" she said grinning. Chad felt like he could die of embarrassment. Chad broke the tension by eating some ice cream. Before he could swallow, Jun kissed him and stole some from her mouth. "Fuck!" he said pushing her away.

 

"Why did you do that?" Jun asked. "I love you but not that way!" Chad yelled. "That's not what you thought that day. Look around you. This isn't some random day from 11 years ago" she said. "Oh no. It's that day" he said. Jun nodded. "It's wasn't some mental fluke I forgot this day is it?" she asked. "No it isn't" he replied. Jun stripped off her shirt and panties and sat on the floor. "Don't look away" she said. Chad couldn't if he tried. He got off the bed and sat in front of her. "In your heart. Would I ever hurt you?" she asked. Chad shook his head. When he did he began to shrink.

 

"I see you trust me now. It's okay to look Chad. You are a healthy boy after all" she said. "This is wrong" he muttered. "And that's why this is here. You remember that day all too well. What was the worst thing about it?" she asked. Chad was shaking. The truth was on the tip of his tongue but he found it hard to say it. "I liked it" he said. "Come here" she said holding her hands out. She picked him up and cuddled him. "It was wrong! You’re my sister and I enjoyed you using me!" he cried. "Do you remember to look on my face when you were being shoved in and out of me?" she asked. "You looked so happy" he replied. "We've always been close haven't we? Closer than most siblings. We're not human Chad. Ingress blood and instinct runs through us and the biggest one is the urge to fuck. You were a teenage boy in the biggest pussy of your life. Of course you enjoyed it" she said. She sat him down in front of her pussy. The drooling orifice looked to swallow him whole.

 

"What am I supposed to do? Why is happening? I didn't steal your memory of this" he said upset. "No, you didn't steal it. You sealed it. Bad memories can’t be shut off like flicking a light switch. Unless someone like you does it" she said. Chad stepped forward. He touched her wet labia. "You were going to kill yourself. I screamed for you not to do it and felt a weird tingle all over my body. That was it wasn't it? I unconsciously sealed your memory back then" he said. He began quickly backing away from her. "I'm no better than Max" he said. Two pair of giant feet clapped together trapping him. Her sweaty soles pinning him where he stood.

 

"Don't ever say that again. Max did what he did to manipulate me and others for his own selfish reasons. What you did you did out of love. You sealed my memory to save my life. Do you understand?" she said moving her soles back and forth kneading his body. "Okay! I got it! You can stop now!" he yelled. "Are you sure? You seem to be enjoying it" Jun said smiling. Chad blushed. His hands felt her moist skin where the side of her foot met her sole. "You loved my feet. Think I didn't notice you staring at them when we were teens? I like attention Chad. You know that. So give me some" she said. Jun opened her feet up and let his go. She placed her heels on the floor. Her toes sticking up just enough it was a face level with him. "They are pretty" he said softly. She bent her big toe down. Her nail a shade of royal purple so fine she could see his youthful reflection.

 

He touched the pad of her toe feeling the grooves in her skin. Her musty smelling feet filling his nose. Her natural pheromones hidden in it. His instincts demanding him to fuck and fulfill his dream. "Your toes are so perfect" he said between kisses of it. Chad couldn't take it no longer. He shed all his clothes and laid down. Jun gently lowered her giant toe down on him. Rubbing his entire body with it. The heat from it made him sweat. Wrapping his arms around it he hugged her big toe lost in bliss. Jun looked down on him grinning. "Naughty tiny brother. My toe is wet with your cum" she said taking it off him and looking at the tiny smear glistening in the light. "Ready for the main course?" she asked spreading her pussy.

 

The giant teenage cunt didn't seem so scary anymore nor forbidden. Not to swallow him but to embrace him. Chad pushed his body into it and sucked in a fold of flesh. The sweetest thing he ever had. "You feel so good" he groaned humping her. Her finger rubbed his ass. "You do to" she said with loving eyes. Chad came inside her and took a breath. He looked at his giantess sister who looked...unsatisfied. "You can use me. I'm ready this time" he said. Chad will always remember the face she made at that moment. Like an innocent man found not guilty. "I'll be gentle. I swear I will" she said wrapping her fingers around his body.

 

Ever so slowly, she pushed him in. Her cunt seemed to open as he ankles went in, then his shins, and finally all the way to his nipples. Her two fingers held him in place until she began moving him in and out. Jun was true to her word. She was exceptionally gentle and slow. Her walls secreted more fluid to accept her tiny sibling being fucked in and out of her. Chad sweated profusely as her body heat spiked. Her walls felt like a hot water soaked blanket. Jun was a virgin by this point in her life. Her pussy not knowing a giant cock. She was as tight as she would ever be and Chad knew that as her walls contracted and squeezed his legs and lower body. "Please hold your breath" she said abruptly and shoved him in all the way. She pinched her hard nipples and thought that her brother was resting at the entrance to her womb of his own free will sent her over the edge. Jun let out a cute whimper as she came.

 

Chad wasn't afraid. Her heartbeat felt nice and he could breathe. Stuffy and cramped for sure but not scary. A pressure sucked him back into her womb. There was a pocket of air there but not much. He was inside her in a way he never thought possible. He used his power to make a light. The walls were smooth and pink like polished coral. Years from now a baby would be there growing and preparing to enter the world. A temple dedicated to life. Just like Nara's. And at that moment Chad came to a realization so simple yet profound. Jun was not just his sister. She was a female. Like his wife, ex-girlfriend, or even Kana and Aya, Jun had wants, desires, feelings, and the biology to fulfill them. Chad actually felt kinda stupid. Like a grown man discovering he had two thumbs.

 

"I never should've freaked out. She only did it because she had to. Needed to. I should've been more understanding" he said crawling back out. "You...you were in there for a while" she asked concerned. "Sat in your baby hole thinking" he said. Jun blushed furiously. "Ha! Now who's embarrassed?" Chad asked. Jun pouted. Chad had her lay down. "I get it now. All of it. I lived with a shame that wasn't right for me. For a hybrid. Humans see incest as taboo because of their biology. But we're not human. We have different drives. More powerful urges. I'm so sorry Jun" Chad said hanging his head. Jun licked his body clean of her fluids. She nuzzled her nose into his body. "Chad. I know what you're thinking. That if you acted different that day this could've been prevented. This isn't about blame. It's acceptance. Now reach deep down and say what you need to say" she said.

 

"I fucked my sister and I'm okay with that because I'm not human" he said proudly. Jun burst out laughing. "One way to put it. I glad you are my brother. Without you...I wouldn't be myself" she said with soft eyes. He hugged her nose shaking. He felt free of a heavy burden. "Chad. There's something you should know. Even though you're here, you mind still perceives the outside world. Out there I'm..." she was saying before a phone began ringing. They looked at one another puzzled. She picked it up.

 

"Hello? Yes he's here. Ready? I...I don't know. Alright. I'll send him out. Just. Please don't hurt him" she said hanging up. Jun looked frightened. "Who was that? How do you even get a phone call here?!" Chad asked. "He's outside. I suggest you grow giant sized before you go out" she said. "Who?! Who's waiting for me?" he asked. "I have to go now. Thank you Chad...for everything. Remember. Accept who you are" she said before disappearing into flecks of light. "Shit! Just like mom. Who the fuck was she taking to and why did she look terrified?" he asked. Chad left her room and went down the stairs to the front door.

 

On the moon...

 

Aeris was waiting as patient as she could. She listened to a song she got from Chad. To ease her mind she sang along. "Take these broken wings. And learn to fly again and to live so free. When we hear, the voices sing. The book of love will open up and let us in. Take these broken wings..."*

(Authors note: the song is Broken Wings by Mr. Mister)

 

"We've reached a decision regarding your request Aeris. We approve of only part of it. You may heal Chadwick Cyrus as he is crucial to the plan but nobody else" an ancient voice said. "...understood elder" Aeris replied. She collected her essence and teleported down to Earth. She scared the living shit out of Nara and Kana in the room and entered Nara's body. "Aeris?" Nara asked. "Yes, it's me. I've come because of Chad" she replied. Aeris, controlling her body, stood up. She looked at Kana and hugged her. "Forgive me. It's nice to see friendly faces. It gets lonely on your moon. "Aeris. Chad had a stroke. He's..."

 

"I know. I saw everything and I do mean everything. Oh how I wished I could've helped you. I had to get special permission just to come here" she said looking at Chad. "Can you cure him?" Kana asked. "Not sure. Even though you would consider me a goddess, my power is still limited. They won't mature for another 200 million years. For perspective, I'd be about 15 in your lifespan. Now let's take a look" she said pulling back his bedsheet. "Still adorable" she said quietly. Her giant finger traced his body. It stopped on his chest as she felt it rise and lower with his breathing. Aeris felt her face. "Tears. I remember these" she said wiping her eyes. Her finger touched his forehead and her body faintly glowed.

 

"Amazing. So that's what he did. Nara, Kana. Good news and bad news. "Good news is somehow Chad was able to salvage his mind by dumping it in his subconscious. His personality, his essence is intact even with the brain damage. Now for the bad news. His subconscious wasn't exactly vacant. His fears, phobias, and darkest feelings were already there. Right now the consciousness that we know as Chad is trying to make space to survive. It's working for now but I fear it's only a matter of time before his subconscious fights back to preserve itself. If it wins it will "delete" Chad" Aeris said grimly.

 

"What do you mean? That makes no sense!" Kana yelled. "Think of it this way in computer terms. Chad's brain is a hard drive. Files are memories. His mind the OS. When the hard drive was damaged, the OS did a disk check and found critical errors that led to a OS corruption. The OS tried to fix itself by using recovery files locked away. Problem is the recovery files were corrupted too. Right now it's a battle between the OS and the recovery. Chad's consciousness and his subconsciousness" she said. "But it's still his subconsciousness! It's him!" Kana said. Aeris shook her head. "No. The cockiness, humor, bravery, compassion. All personality traits that make him who he is will be gone. What is left will be pain, anguish, fear, and violence. Does that sound like the Chad we all know and love?" Aeris asked. Kana hung his head. Aeris gestured for her to come closer. Kana stood next to her looking at the small man she loved. She was shivering not because of the cold floor under her stocking feet but out of fright for him.

 

"Do not give up hope my caring Ingress friend. It is not as hopeless as it sounds. I will fix the physical while we hope for the mental" she said hugging the crying giantess. "Forgive the singing. I find it helps me concentrate" Aeris said before taking a deep breath. Aeris sang a tune with no words. Each note a perfect pitch leading to another. As the song gained strength, Aeris glowed brighter. Kana wanted to pull away but held onto the giantess as if to share her own strength. Showing power and control only a progenitor could pull off, Aeris revived the dead cells to a functioning state. "Yes. That's it. Mitochondria flaring up. Neurons firing. So beautiful in simple elegance" Aeris muttered. Aeris' power flared so intensely one could see the purple flash blocks away. Nara could see the brain cells coming back to life as her mind was linked to Aeris'. Aeris gasped and let go. Kana caught her before she fell to the floor.

 

"Thank you. Difficult work. So many things to fix leading to another" she said as Kana sat her in a chair. "Will he be alright now? If his brain is fixed, can’t his consciousness just return to normal?" Kana asked. "Only if it was so simple. Chad is deep in enemy territory so to speak. I saw into his mind. His last challenge approaches and it is the most dangerous. I'm ashamed to admit that "he" exists due to my mischief" Aeris said nodding off. "He? Who is he?" Kana asked. Aeris and Nara was sound asleep exhausted. Kana crept over to Chad. She looked at him. He wasn't laughing, cracking bad jokes, being a perv, or just smiling. He looked as fragile as thin antique glass.

 

Her mouth watered as the sight of his body. Her pussy ached as her body cried out to mate with him. She felt ashamed and aroused. She could smell him. That delicious cocktail of sweat, testosterone, and youthful flesh. She wanted so badly to suck on him like he was flavorful sexy meat. It dawned on her that she was in heat. The days had snuck up on her. Her deep breath has caused his hospital gown to move aside exposing his little dick and balls. She could smell him even better now. She wanted his tasty semen so badly she trembled. Her fingers moved to him...and coved her back up. Kana held her face in her hands crying. Denying herself hurt so bad. "That night...the night you got drunk and tried to strip me. I was ashamed. Not because of you doing it but because I wanted you to continue. You weren't wrong that night about how I dressed or painted my toenails"

 

"I love you so much I feel like I'll burn alive. And Nara, I'm so ashamed to feel such jealousy. I came back to be with you. To be around you. But I could never get away from feelings such dark thoughts. I'm a horrible girl. Lusting after my friend's husband. Following him like a stalker. God? If you're listening, if you bring him back I'll leave him forever as penance. Please...I can't lose another loved one and keep going. I just...just..." Kana broke down crying.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Still so weird changing sizes" Chad said turning the door handle. He stepped outside and saw nobody but he did see an odd shimmering wall a block away down the hill.  Chad walked to it curious. He looked around as he stood in front of it. "Jun mentioned someone but I don't see anybody" he said. Then wall shimmered more intensely and a vacuum yanked him through it. "Jesus!" Chad said standing back up. He saw his hands bigger, more mature. His voice deeper. He felt his face. "I'm back to my real age" he muttered. In the distance was a giant wearing a black tee shirt with his back turned. Towering over the town sticking out. The town itself looked different. Shops from his youth gone and replaced with others. "It's recent. Like how it looked last year" he said. Chad walked carefully down the narrow roads making sure not to crush or break anything. Not like anyone was around as far as he could see. "Hey! Excuse me!" Chad yelled. A steady series of tremors came from the giant tapping his foot impatiently. "Hey man? Can't you hear me talking to you?" Chad said gripping his shoulder and turning him. His eyes went wide with shock seeing the giant's face.

 

"You...you look like me!" Chad yelled. "Of course I do. I'm you...or a part of you" the giant said. He really did look like him down to every detail. Even the haircut was the same. The only thing different was his clothes. All black contrasting the white and tan clothes of Chad. "Surprised I see. Not lying when I say I'm a part of you. The part you don't want to show. Every evil thought. Every morally wrong idea. That's me. I'm your Dark Chad" he said. Chad burst out laughing. "Dark Chad? Haha! And here I thought there was trouble. You can take your comic book ass somewhere else" Chad snickered.

 

Dark didn't take kindly to that. He walked towards him smashing buildings as he did. He got very close to him. "You think I'm a joke?" he said touching his shoulder. Chad saw his eyes flair up and heard small voices from below. Dark stepped across the street to a familiar coffee bar. "Remember this place right?" Dark asked. Chad indeed knew of it. "Manoa's only coffee bar but that's not what makes it unique to us is it?" Dark asked slamming his fist through the roof. He dragged out a human girl. "Why hello Alani!" Dark grinned. The girl screamed at the top of her lungs at the giant holding her in his fist. Chad didn't care for her one bit but he didn't wish her harm either. "Shhhh...there there. She's cute like this isn't she?" Dark asked flipping her upside down so her skirt fell exposing her panties. "Okay. Put her down. I don't like her but scaring her ain't right either" Chad said.

 

"Oh fuck you you hypocrite. You think I don't know what you did when you last saw her? You were a giant for one day and you went calling on her. Held her in your hand as you had Aeris blow you in that alley. You came knowing she had to watch. Yeah. Getting the picture now?" Dark asked. "Fine cutie like this and you waste your chance on morality shit" he hissed tearing off her clothes. "Fine imagination we got don't we? Cute titties, trimmed snatch, even her tiny toes are painted just the way you like" he said inspecting her. Dark shoved her pussy into her mouth sucking on it fiercely. Alani sobbed as she came. "Oh yeah. You need to try this bitch. Her pussy juice tastes like fucking strawberry lemonade" he said. "Put...her...down" Chad said sternly. Dark just grinned and shoved her into his mouth. Chad rushed at him but saw it was too late. A loud gulp and down she went. "What? You said put her down and I did. Down my throat" Dark chuckled.

 

Chad punched him in the face and Dark staggered. "Ooh. Someone is mad. Look over there. Mrs. Good man is sweeping in front of her store. Remember her? Middle aged lady that retired from the military. Hated you with a passion. Come to find out she just didn't like the fact you were mixed. Ingress hating bitch. That day when you were 10. You bought a soda from her and a piece of candy fell out your pocket. She accused you of stealing and told your mother. The look on mom's face and what she said about you dishonoring her. That stuck with you for some time. Hi Mrs. Goodman!" Dark yelled. The woman saw the giant finally and bolted for her store. "Nope!" Dark said holding out his hand. The woman froze and began walking into the middle of the street.

 

"What do you think of the Cyrus boy?" Dark asked her. "I think he's a filthy mixed blood brat. His family should leave town. Especially his father and his slut in training sister" she said. Chad's blood ran cold hearing such hate. Chad raised his shoe over her and squashed her flat. Going so far to twist his shoe grinding up shattered bones and guts. Immediately after doing so, Chad felt weak. Like the life was being drained out of him. Dark gave a sinister grin.

 

"Now look way over there. Our old elementary school. Not the best of times. Wonder who is there right now?" Dark asked walking away briskly. Took a moment for Chad to get enough strength to follow. "Looks whole lot smaller now doesn't it? Hey! Look who I just saw!" Dark said ramming his fingers through a glass window. He yanked out a boy. Maybe 8 or 9. "Remember his fucking brat? Give yourself a moment and you’ll remember. Still nothing? I'll give you a hint. Gym shoes" Dark said. Good hint for Chad. He did remember now. He hadn’t thought of it in years. Jeremy Cooper was the kid's name. Terrorized Chad throughout 3rd grade. Favorite pastime was throwing his gym shoes into the toilet. Ehat made it worse was when Jun defended him. Seemed Jeremy mimicked his father's racism towards anything Ingress related...literally.

 

"Please...please don't hurt me sir" Jeremy begged. His little head barely poking up from his giant entwined fingers. "Very polite today kid. No name calling? Calling us man eaters, rapists, aliens like it was a dirty word. Or what was it you called me that day after punching my ass? Oh yeah. Fucking half breed" Dark said squeezing. The boy let out a horrific cry and then there was a loud crunch. Dark let open his hand and let the crushed ball of flesh drop along with the blood coating his hand. Chad had seen many things but not many this cold hearted. "He was just a kid! Following what his parents said! He didn’t know!" Chad screamed gripping his throat. "Hitler was a kid once. You could've ended it! Just mind controlled his ass into jumping off a roof or at least left you alone!" Dark yelled. "I didn't know about them then!" Chad screamed. Dark chuckled. "Yes you did or this wouldn't be happening. Face it. You bitched out. You bitched out then, and you bitched out since then" Dark said.

 

Chad punched him in the face over and over and didn't stop until he had to catch his breath. Dark scooted him off and stood up. Astounded, Dark didn't show any signs of being hurt. "You bitched out with Kana. Had high hopes for you there. Using your powers to strip her. Make her yours. Show her what it means to fuck Chad Cyrus. Her pussy begged for you. Fuck. She even painted her toes for you knowing your fetish. What more did you need?! Right now in the real world she's sniffing your scent. Her body is screaming for you to fuck it. And here you are pissing away giant pussy" Dark said pissed.

 

"Nara" Chad said catching his breath. "Oh. Figured you'd use that excuse. I'd hurt her feelings. Boo hoo. You're the most powerful psychic on Earth. Connect the fucking dots! You can have a fucking threesome if you fucking tried! Licking Kana's toes and Nara sucking on your lower body. You have the keys to the kingdom! Every man's fantasy since man learned to walk upright and thought of what his mate would look like fucking huge. You sit there doing nothing useful with it other than killing and fucking your wife. I swear, you're giving guys around the world blue balls. Even Atreya and Aya wants to fuck you. Aya, struck fucking gold again there and what do you do? Give her the cockblock sister routine. How'd that work out with Jun?" Dark laughed.

 

Dark snapped his fingers and Jun appeared. Now 25 again yet still terrified of Dark. "Beautiful and she got only sexier over time. Perky tits and an ass you can bounce a credit off of. That view of her pregnant was something else wasn't it. Her tits engorged with sweet breastmilk. That glow only an expectant mommy could have. How many times did you stare at her bare feet over the years? Got erections when she shoved you into her smelly socks. Where'd you think our fetish matured from? You hit the genetic lottery having her for a sister. Coming home drunk and passing out and not once did you crawl into her panties and just fuck that gloriously huge cunt or lick her magnificent feet. You did think about it though. But what's the point of thinking about it if you don't do it?" Dark asked. He held Jun by her chin and roughly kissed her. Shoving his gigantic tongue into her mouth and yanking her shirt ripping it. Jun whimpered as tears fell from her eyes. "LET HER GO!" Chad screamed.

 

A powerful blast of tk force launched Dark into the air over a mile. The giant crashed into the ground taking out several blocks of the town. "Go" Chad said to Jun. "Chad you can't fight him!" she yelled. "Watch me!" her brother said. "No you don't understand! You have to remember what..." Jun was saying until Chad banished her from the scene. "So that's your button? The one thing that gets you hot under that collar. I'm going to enjoy deleting you. When I find Jun out there I'm going to fuck her into next week!" Dark yelled running up to him. "You're not going near her with your perverted ass!" Chad yelled striking him. "Perverted? Pot calling kettle there. I'm not the one that jerked off to one of her porn vids. What was the name of it again? Oh yeah. Asian goddess fucks Tokyo!" Dark laughed. Chad laid into him as he laughed. The fight raged on from there...

 

"How long have I been sleeping?" Aeris asked. Kana immediately got away from Chad. "Al...almost 6 hours" she replied. "Relax Kana. I'm aware of your sexual frustrations. Being this close to him seeing him like this just amps it up" Aeris said rubbing her eyes.  "How is he doing?" Kana asked. "Not well. His dark side is close to winning. If this keeps up, Chad will be lost to us and what awakes...will be horrific" Aeris replied. "How evil can he be? This is Chad were talking about" Kana shrugged. "Aloofness is not becoming of you. Every evil thought will coalesce and emerge as the most powerful psychic on Earth. You will fall victim first and then Nara. This persona will spread out and keep going until it is destroyed by the Union. Chad will have become what he spent all those months fighting. A man who uses his power to subjugate others. One side light, the other darkness. Don't be discouraged Kana. For the light is strongest when surrounded by darkness" Aeris said touching her large cheek.

 

"You don't look well Chad. How long have we been at it? Hours? Days? Time has little meaning here. The town itself is a ruin now. Inspiring really. There is a beauty in watching something break, or crush, or die. From one state of being to the next. Alani living and then she wasn't. Mrs. Goodman whole. All 206 bones in once piece and then your shoe changes that. Thank you by the way. You have no idea how much that meant to me. I'll get to see other changes too. I want to see Jun bear my child. I missed seeing that cute belly grow. Nara will be dealt with. Always whimpering and crying. Needy fucking giantess ain't she? Cut her off from our dick for one month and she hops in bed with another human. Man it felt good to hear him go boom. And then there's Fei. I'll get to watch her grow up into a beautiful girl. And since we're fine with the incest thing now. Well let's just say I plan to throw a party the day she has her first period" Dark said with a grin that could frighten the devil.

"NEVER!" Chad screamed attacking Dark with a tk blast that obliterated one tenth of the town. Over and over he hit him with tk blasts as Dark's giant body sank beneath the cracked asphalt. Chad felt dizzy and weak. His vision blurred. He couldn't believe it as Dark just stood up brushing off debris. “Can’t be. That should've pancaked you!" Chad yelled. Chad raised his hand to attack once more and saw something that froze his soul. His hand, no his arm was translucent. Like he was fading away. "All that extra power you got from relieving yourself of the burdens of losing mom and the guilt for your feelings for Jun and it still isn't enough. Look at me. Not a fucking scratch. Simply...you can't beat me" Dark said just standing there.

 

Chad could barely stand. Seeing his hometown demolished, Dark unharmed after so many attacks, and his idea of his sister terrified of a man with his face left him virtually hopeless. "You'll never get a cleaner shot" he muttered. Dark grinned and causally kicked a parked car as a child should kick a small rock. Oddly, Dark didn't attack him. Just stood there. "If you're so badass evil, what are you waiting for?" Chad asked. Dark didn't answer. " Wait a second" Chad muttered. It occurred to him that the entire time Dark never actually attacked him. No punches, no tk, not even a kick or throw. He just took it. "You can't attack me can you?" Chad asked. Dark stopped smiling.

 

"That's it isn’t it? Your goal is to wear me out. The more I attack you the weaker I get. The weaker I get the more I fade away. And then I fade away...and you're all that's left" Chad said. Dark began clapping. The sounds of it echoed like thunder over the destroyed town. "Good job but knowing that won't help you. Even if you don't fight you're still trapped here with me. One way or another you will fight me. I know what will piss you off more than anything. Oh mom!" Dark yelled. He held out his hand palm up and Chen appeared. She was younger. Almost the same age as he was. "She ain't real" Chad said. "Really? Stick a pin in that for a second because we have enough memories to make her real" Dark said. Chen looked worried at Dark for he had a malicious grin.