- Text Size +

"I always hated how you nagged and smothered me. Because Jun was too big but me? No, I was just the right height for you to do that too" Dark said enclosing his fist rapidly. "Chad...too tight. Hurting mommy..." Chen said. "Hurt? You want to talk about hurt? Not being able to go to the junior prom because I got a D on a test. That hurt. Seeing you disown Jun! That hurt!" Dark said gripping her tighter. A tiny crack came out and Chen screamed. Dark opened his fist and Chen slumped into his palm coughing blood. "Oops. Didn't mean to crack your ribs so fast. Let me have a look" Dark said. "Don't...don't" Chen whimpered. Chad felt his blood boil as Dark tore off her shirt with her fingernail. "I will say this. Dad played it smart not eating you. Home life really made you put on pounds" Dark chuckled. Hearing his mom sob was taking him over the edge. Chad gathered energy and felt his knees shake. His arm began fading once more and he abruptly stopped. Chad closed his eyes and covered his ears trying to ignore his mother shrieking as his evil side was tearing her clothes off. "You raised some bang-up kids mom. One a porn star and the other a fucking glory seeker and killer of thousands. Don't worry. I promised the other Chad that I'll look after Jun from now on. Now show me where Jun got those cute tits" Dark said.

 

Chad heard it all even when he wished he hadn't. He felt like giving up. He didn’t dare open his eyes now. He tormented him saying loudly lewd things like how cute her feet were. How she didn't shave her tiny pussy. How he would eat her when he grew bored with her.  Dark was right. Only a matter of time he'd win and if he didn't fight him, he'd just mentally torture him till he did. "Chaddie. I'm sorry mommy wasn’t better. Don't give up. Don't stop being my sweet boy" Chen said as if pleading for him and not her. Chad needed that. Hearing that gave him a different kind of strength "No. I won't give up" Chad said opening his eyes. Chad yanked Chen away from Dark. Her tiny body looked so fragile. Exposed and nude, she really did look like Jun. Chen looked scared shitless of him.

 

"Thanks mom for teaching me to never give up. Love ya" he said snuggling her. Chen smiled at her giant son before Chad had her vanish. Chad looked at Dark. "There's always a way" Chad said. Chad concentrated for the last two challenges there was hints given by his mom and Jun. What did Jun say? She even shouted for him to remember what he said earlier. "Accept who you are" Chad muttered. Dark stopped smiling again. "That's how I win. It was never about beating you. I have to accept you're a part of me" Chad said to him. Chad took steps to him. "No! Stay away!" Dark yelled tripping over a collapsed building. Chad casually stood over him and bent down. Chad gripped Dark's forehead. "Please! I don't want to go back to the dark place! LET ME GO!" Dark screamed hysterical. "You won't" Chad said. Dark screamed as a brilliant flash of light filled the area. After dying down only one person remained. Chad wearing all grey. "I understand now. Light can't exist without darkness. They define one another. Make each other whole. I’m not good or evil. I simply am. Everything else is a choice" Chad muttered. Chad felt different. Lighter, stronger, more complete. "Time to leave. Let the past remain the past" he said looking at the city for the last time...

 

Chad rubbed his eyes and stood up. Yanking off his oxygen mask he yawned. "Fuck me that was trippy" he said. Aeris and Kana nearly had a heart attack. "Hey guys!" Chad said. Aeris eyed him. "You feel okay? No murderous feelings? Rape like tendencies?" she asked. "What kind of questions...wait. Aeris?" Chad asked. Aeris breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank your gods!" she said. "Man I feel weird" he said. "You saw who I am without any glowing or anything. You've gotten stronger" Aeris said. "Feel stronger. More...complete" he said. Chad looked over at Kana. "Hey pretty giantess doctor. What does a guy have to do to get a glass of water?" he asked. Kana burst into tears and carefully cradled him to her cheek. "Easy! Tears don't count! Too salty" he said. "Oh shut up!" she said sobbing. "Kana..." Chad said hugging her cheek.

 

"Ahem!" Aeris said. Chad turned to face her after Kana sat him back on his bed. "Calm down Nara. Okay..." Aeris said giving her control. "You look pretty in that dress" he said. Nara held him close breathing his scent. Licking his body all over and whimpering. Chad didn't stop her. The poor giantess was so relieved she was speaking Ingress. "I only got part of that" he said. "I said don't ever scare me like that again" she said. Her instincts told her to mate with him right then and there. Ingrained over thousands of generations, the desire to mate with a precious male and carry his child screamed at her. Something necessary for her ancestors that lived in dangerous times.  "Okay...I won't" he said softly. A doctor rushed into the room noticing the monitoring station that was hooked to Chad had flatlined. "We got a crash...cart...oh my sweet lord" the doctor whispered.

 

"How...when?! Are...are you feeling alright?!" the doc asked. "Dehydrated" Chad said. The doc gave him a small cup of water. Checking his eyes and reflexes, the doctor was baffled. Kana and Aeris gave one another wary glances. "Guys. I sense you're hiding something" Chad said. "It's should wait until they check you out" Kana said. Chad nodded and then tensed up. "Hold on! I remember now! Jun! I saw her tiny and unconscious! How is she?!" Chad asked. Nobody wanted to answer. "Stop fucking around and tell me!" Chad yelled. A nearby glass shattered.

 

"We're giving her the best care down the hall. Now we need to scan...Mr. Cyrus!" the doctor yelled as Chad flew right out the room. Chad shoved open gigantic doors until he finally found her. She was still his sized in an appropriate scaled bed. Oxygen masks and IV hooked to her. "Jun" he said landing on the floor and taking her hand into his. It was unreal to him able to hold her hand this way. "Her hands. They're so...tiny" he muttered looking at them. Jun looked terrible. Her belly was bloated from her unborn child in almost unnatural ways. Her skin was pale and drawn tight. She looked malnourished and thin. Chad looked at her monitor. Her pulse was 122. Blood pressure elevated. Body temp at 103. Even Chad knew it shouldn't be like that. Chad heard loud footsteps and turned. Kana, Aeris, and the doctor looked down sad.  

 

"What is wrong with her?" he asked. "She's dying" the doctor replied. "THEN HELP HER!" Chad said extremely loud in their minds. Loud enough Kana and the doctor cringed. "We...we can't" the Ingress doctor replied. " Her Ingress DNA was turned off while she carries child. What we can see is the child was mostly affected as well which in one way saved her life. Otherwise she would've literally exploded. The problem is the unborn child is still growing in her replacing the DNA that controls her size and metabolism. She's already larger than normal by 29%. The toll it's taking on her body is similar to what was recorded during the war. The baby is strip mining the mother of fluids, nutrients, and proteins. It will kill her" the doctor explained. "THEN CUT IT OUT OF HER!" Chad yelled. "The procedure would kill them both at this point. As a doctor I cannot sanction such a risky operation" the doc replied.  

 

Chad glowed brightly as objects, some hundreds of tons shuddered. A flower vase exploded. The outside window cracked. Then huge fingers came from behind him as he stared at Jun. "Son. Stop" Rex said. Rex felt his tiny son shake in his grip. He raised him to his face a nuzzled him. "At least I won't lose you too" he said trying not to cry. The giant was soaking wet from the rain outside. Aya was behind him worried. She took him away from Rex and cuddled him. "Thought you were going to die" she said softly. The giantess trembled holding him. "Aya. I didn't want you to meet her like this" Chad said to her. Aya bent down. She gently touched Jun with her finger. "Why is she tiny dad?" Aya asked. "Max did something to her" Rex replied. "And Aeris can fix it! She can fix her!" Chad said looking at her. Aeris didn't want to meet his gaze. "I can't" she said.

 

"Fuck you mean you can't?! I know for a fact you can change the size of hybrids. You fucking did it to me!" Chad yelled "Please Chad. You need to understand..." she said. "Can't or won't?" Chad asked glowing bright once more. "...won't" she replied. The cracked window exploded. Aya yelped in fright. "Enough!" Aeris said forcibly holding Chad. No matter how much he tried her couldn’t weaken her grip. "I want to believe me I do! I love her too! She showed me what familial love is and how brave it is to try to change yourself. I owe a great deal to your sister. The Elders didn't give me permission to help her" Aeris said. Her tears fell on his head. "...why?" he asked calming down. Aeris saw no purpose in lying. "She isn't important enough to them. Right now you are the most powerful psychic on the planet. Apex of your current evolution. Your genetic code is invaluable which is why they're so interested in you...and your daughter. It was this reason they permitted me to healing you. Jun on the other hand has no powers and is inconsequential to the great plan of the progenitors" she said quietly.

 

Chad saw that this was not of her choosing. "Then she's going to die" he said. She placed him next to Jun and bent down. "I said I can't help her. I never said you couldn't" she said. Chad looked at her. "Me? You're saying I can fix her DNA? Grow her back to giantess size?" he asked. Aeris slightly smiled. "I have to try. I don't care if it kills me. I have to try" he said. Chad reached out and touched her. Glowing intensely everyone held their breath. He sweated profusely as he tried. "I can't! Too much for me! Even though I feel stronger it's still not enough!" Chad yelled. "Look inside yourself and you'll find the strength you need. Go deeper than you ever went before" she said into his mind.

 

Chad looked inside himself for the strength to continue. Looking past his mind. Looking deep into his soul. He saw what made him Chad. A glowing yellow light in the darkness. There was something else there though. A pink pulse of energy orbiting it. He grabbed it felt a huge boost of power that made him shudder. "Oh god. This is it" he muttered. Chad opened his eyes. He looked at Aeris. "Good job finding it. Now concentrate. I sing to help. Maybe you should too" she said. A confidence enveloped him as he knew deep down that it would work out somehow. Chad leaned in to Jun's ear.

 

"Can I help you, not to hurt anymore?

We saw brilliance, when the world was asleep.

There are things that we can have but can't keep.

If they say, who care if one more light goes out?

In the sky of a million stars...it flickers, it flickers.

Who cares when someone's time runs out?

If a moment is all we are...or quicker, or quicker.

Who cares if one more light goes out...well I do"*

 

(Authors note: as its obvious by now I like to use music to set a tone for a scene. When I heard this song, I knew right away where I wanted to use it in this story)

 

As Chad sang, he remembered the good times and bad times with Jun. She sharing her huge ice cream cone with him when they were 6. Jun playing the evil giantess and stuffing him in her mouth when they were 7. He pulling out a splinter from her big toe when she was 10. Her getting mad at him and stuffing him in her dirty gym sock when she was 12. Her trying to kill herself that day when they were 14. Hearing her cry as she packed her bags and left home when she was 17. Calling her on their birthday to wish her a happy 18th and seeing her smile with tears in her eyes. His nose bled as he fixed her DNA and didn't give one shit. The amount to power flowing out of him felt like his nerves were on fire. But he swore either she got better or he'd wait for her in the afterlife. The bed began to groan. They ass gasped as Jun began to grow and expand. The bed was crushed under her bare ass and slowly but surely Jun grew back to her normal size. Chad stopped and fell on his back.

"You did it!" Aya yelled picking him up. "I need everyone except Nara, dad, and Sys to leave the room" Chad asked. Not knowing why, they honored the request. "We have a brand-new problem" Chad said. "Son she's already looking better. What could possibly be so bad now?" Rex asked. Chad took a deep breath. "While I was healing her our minds were connected. I saw her memories she made during her stay with Omega. She's...she's done things she'll never forgive herself for" he replied. "She has us to help her with that. In time..."

 

"NO! No no no! You're not getting it old man! Jun did horrific things I don't even WANT to speak of. Listen all of you. This is something she'll never get over. She...she'll kill herself dad! I know my sister! She's tried before after she..." Chad said sobbing. "After she what?" Rex asked. "Raped me. I...I sealed that memory away when she tried to cut her wrists" he replied. Rex was aghast. "No! She wasn't in full control of herself! Not her fault" Chad told him. "And you lived with that all these years? Why didn't you tell me? I get your mother but why not me?" Rex asked. "I was a kid dad and I saw my beloved sister try to kill herself. I wanted things to just be the same" he replied.  "What can we do? We can’t watch her 24 hours a day" Nara said taking over. Chad snapped his fingers and pointed at her. "Bingo" Chad told them.

 

"We can...commit her?" Rex asked. "For the rest of her life? Condemned to live with the guilt of eating innocents while she's sedated and tied up in a jacket?" Chad replied. "...innocents?" Rex asked. "The most innocent. She ate them" he said not wanting to spill that info. "Oh my baby girl" Rex said. "Now you get it" Chad said softly. They looked at her naked body in deep thought. "There's only one way. Set me on her forehead" Chad said. Rex did. "What are you planning?" Rex asked. "Something desperate and selfish but God help me I don't want to lose my bratty, beautiful, loving twin sister" he replied. Chad concentrated. "I'm sorry Jun" he said.

 

One by one he deleted her memories. Every single one leading back to the day she met Max. He left that memory as it did no harm and it would help her when the time came to explain the father of her child. When he was done Chad sat quietly. "It's done. She won't remember any of it" Chad said. "You did what you thought was best" Rex said. "Jun is going to want answers one day and I'm afraid there is a record somewhere of what she did. Telling her she was in an accident won't be enough" Chad told them. "We'll deal with that when the time comes. Today...today we're going to be happy" Rex said. Chad turned to look at him. "Not for me. I can't look at her and not think about what she did and how I robbed her of her memories. Even if it was for a good cause, I'll live with the guilt of keeping that secret every time I'm with her" Chad sighed.

 

Chad wrote something down on a scrap of paper. "One thing I can do. Erase my own memories of the last two minutes. From the moment she began growing until now. Dad, Nara, Aya. You must never tell me what happened in the last two minutes. Can you handle that?" he asked. "Yeah. Yeah I think we can" Rex said knowing full well what was at stake. "Alright. I'll know something is wrong pretty fast. Tell me to check my right hand" he said. Chad closed his eyes and grimaced as he erased his own memories. "What...what happened? Last thing I remember was Jun growing and about to connect with her mind" Chad asked confused. "It's alright son" Rex said. "Alright? Look! She's back to normal and I can't remember finishing!" Chad yelled. "Let it go Chad" Nara said. "Look at right hand Chad" Aya said, Chad saw the scrap of paper in his hand.

 

"You won't remember for good reason. Let it go. Signed Chad" it said. Chad worried what could've been so bad to erase his own memory. "Okay...I think I got it. I'll let it go. Thank you Aeris. I do remember what you did" he said. "Oh you did that yourself. You don't have to thank me" Aeris said. "You know what I mean" he said pointing to his chest. "Back on the moon..."

 

Aeris stopped him quickly and pointed to the sky. "Back on the moon. You kissed me. That was then you put that spark of power in me wasn't it?" he asked telepathically. She nodded. "Then you knew all of this would happen?" he asked. "No. Your people see time as a straight line but it's more like a highway with branching roads and exits. Multiple possibilities from one event. I just...hedged my bets so to speak" she replied. She picked him up and held him close. "I have to go now. With my task done I can't stay" she said. "I understand. Just tell me if you can. Is Omega finished? Are they gone?" he asked.

 

"As long as one human still holds that hate and bigotry for Ingress and hybrids and their hearts, Omega will never be gone" she replied. "Then all this was for nothing" he said. "Not so. Those that did hold such hate in their hearts had the power to destroy the world and yet they relented. That one human pilot that had every right to hate Ingress stayed Atreya's suicidal hand. That little bit of kindness saved countless millions. One life touched others. And so on and so on. One day Omega will be a memory but until then all you can do is stand watch against the darkness" she said. Aeris licked his face enjoying the flavor of his skin. "Really wish I had time to fuck you. Okay Nara! Jealous much?!" Aeris said. A pink spark of energy left her body and hovered. "Accepting who you are made you stronger but not invincible. Try leaving the fate of the world to others for a change. You worry me..." she said to him before disappearing through the window into the sky. "I think I'll take your advice. I could go for a quiet life. Especially if I'm going to raise two kids" he said.

 

"Yes I said two. How about it baby? Wanna try tonight? We're already in a hospital" he said. "It's good to have you back. Pervert and all" Nara said hugging him.

 

3 days later...

 

"Got to hand it to Raam. This really is a nice spot" Nara said speaking to her tiny husband on the ground. "Yeah. He mentioned it in his will that this place was special to him and Tiffany" Chad said looking on at the monolithic tombstone. "Nobody else came other than me, you, Ned and Tiffany" Nara said looking about. "Can you blame them? Raam did orchestrate the destruction of Washington D.C. Even if he gave his life to save New York, people will still hate him. Dad and Aya are busy helping Jun adjust and Atreya is still occupied with Ingressa. Honestly, I think we're the closest thing he had to family. You yourself was like a daughter to him" Chad said. "And you a son" Nara said. "Thanks for coming Ned" Chad said.

 

"No biggie. I needed to get away from the tension of Ingressa. Poor Tiffany here is passed out in my hand from crying" Ned said gazing at the tiny woman lying in his palm. "Raam said he wanted her to live her own life and not the one of a dead woman. She even understand that?" Nara asked. "Not really. She does understand that Raam is dead. In time the rest will fall into place for her. Me and the family will help her along" Ned said rubbing Tiffany's back with his fingers. "It's sweet you're having her live with you" Chad said. "I have a soft spot for tiny girls in bad situations" Ned said. "Have you set a date yet?" Chad asked. "Me and Corinne agreed to a date six months from now. When things get more stable. You'll be there right?" the giant asked. "With fucking bells on dude" Chad replied. They gave one last look at the tombstone and saluted. "Nerix Raam. He wasn't a good or bad man. He was just a man. Born 2113...Died 2152" the inscription said.

 

6 months later...

 

"You okay honey?" Ned asked. "I'm fine dad. Just my feet hurt in these heels" Amy replied to him. His daughter took her shoes off and flex her tiny feet as she sat on the giant table. "Here sweetie" he said taking her right foot between his fingers and very gently rubbing them. "Hmm...that feels good daddy. The sole. Get the sole" she cooed. "Thank you for accepting Corinne. That means a great deal to me" he said. "I was against it a first. She was one of the people that worked at that base that held us. Talking to her though I saw how remorseful she was. As a lawyer I believe in second chances" she said. "And the fact this woman I love isn't big enough to eat you this time?" he chuckled. "That's a plus. Now the other foot" she said.

 

Ned looked at her in her pretty dress. All white and frilly. Her tiny adorable feet curling their tiny toes. It scared him how close he came to losing her. "Dad?" she asked. "Sorry honey. Just thinking of how much I love you. I remember that day we first met. You stuck in that cage. Only 10 years old" he said. "I remember you eating me" she said. "By accident! I do admit you tasted delicious. Squirming down my throat. Plopping in my belly and punching my stomach walls. I threw you up just in time though. Seeing you so fragile and helpless...I knew I had to protect you" he said stopping his foot rub. "And you became the best part of my life...my soul" he said touching her cheek. Amy hugged his finger. "You're a great daddy. I couldn't have asked for a better one" she said. "Even if I'm stuck drinking this sparkling grape soda because of my issues?" he asked taking a sip.

 

"I didn't say a perfect daddy. Just a great one" she said smiling. "And now it's time to cut the cake!" the MC said. Ned stood up and walked to the table. The cake was fantastic. Multi-tier reaching 75 ft. into the air. White and blue frosting with lemon. "Where's my wife?" Ned asked. "Right here!" Corinne yelled. Ned found her on top of the cake. Her bare feet had sunk into the frosting. "Oh look an edible cake decoration" Ned said grabbing Corinne up. Ned turned his back and made a loud gobbling sound. He turned back as everyone gasped in shock. "Seen Corinne?" he asked innocently. "Right here!" she said emerging from a chest pocket. Ned and Corinne laughed at their prank. "Sorry everyone. Just a prank me and her set up beforehand."

 

"I like to thank everyone for attending. As many here know, me and her came from very different backgrounds. So different it seems impossible that we could fall in love let alone marry. But our world is a world of miracles. The oldest of us here remember living in a dome, condemned to live or lives in tyranny in a wasteland. And yet now we live in a lush green world of freedom and choosing partners either tiny or gigantic. Starting families that will lead this world further into the new age. An age of understanding and hope. Sadly not all made it this far in our journey. Many of us have lost loved ones, friends, or comrades. War can break those apart but it can also bring those together."

 

"A moment of silence for those not with us exploring this undiscovered country" he said. People bowed their heads as a moment of silence occurred. "Thank you. Now shall we continue?!" Ned yelled. Ned cut the cake and gave Corinne a crumb. The tiny bride ate it from his fingertip licking it in the process. She had a hunk of it in her hand and Ned sucked her hand into his mouth and carried the hunk off it. He surprised her by sucking on her bare feet, cleaning them of frosting. Her soles, ankles, and even frosting between her toes was cleaned by his sucking mouth. "And now for the ceremonial bride and groom dance. Chadwick Cyrus picked it out for us folks. This classical music sounds good. Let's see if you like it like I do" the MC said.   

 

Corrine stood in his open palm. Ned extended his finger for her to hold. The melody began to play.

 

"Used to be that I believed in something. Used to be that I believed in love.

It's been a long time since I had that feeling I could love someone. I could trust someone.

I said I never let nobody near my heart again, darling.

I said I never let nobody in...

But if you asked me too. I just might change my mind and let you in my life forever.

If you asked me to. I just might give my heart and stay in your arms forever.

If you asked me to..."

 

Chad and Nara watched them. Ned gracefully danced as graceful as a 178 ft. man could. Corinne feeling the groves and lines in his palm with her bare feet as she looked at him. "They look so happy" Nara said. "Never underestimate the power of Patti LaBelle" Chad quipped. "It's not the music dummy. Look at him. Look at her. It's like they're the only two people in the world" she said. "Uncle Ned deserves happiness. We all do. Look at Jun. Haven’t seen her smile like that in a long time. These last 6 months have been so hard on her. Finding out about mom. The truth about Max. Being a single mom" he said. "She still believes she was in an accident trying to leave him?" she asked. "Yeah. Covering our tracks. Keeping our story straight. She looks so natural holding Yue" he said. "That means moon in Chinese right?" Nara asked. "Yep. Jun decided since it was a girl she'd honor mom with a Chinese name. Speaking of babies. How's our little bun in the oven?" Chad asked looking at her belly.

 

"Anxious to get out. He's like you. Impulsive and impatient" she replied. "We still haven't decided on a name" he said. "I know. Mom would've wanted an Ingress name" she said. He saw her massive hand shake. "Honey, we will find her. There's no record of her dying. Most likely she's on the homeworld" he said touching her finger. Nara nodded looking down. "I'm going to check on Jun" he said flying away.

 

"You doing alright sis?" he asked landing on her table. "Peachy. Dad and Aya are gawking over there and I'm stuck not being able to drink since I'm breastfeeding" she replied. Chad looked at his niece. Same almond eyes as her mommy but she had auburn hair. Jun stared at her bare feet free of her shoes. She spread and flexed her giant toes as if they had an answer to her melancholy. "Your brother is here for you Jun. you can talk to me about anything" he said. "I miss him even though I read what he did" she said whispering. "Jun. In the end he showed the side of him you probably fell in love with. He was being influenced by an evil person and when he saw what would happen, he gave his life to stop it. It's not wrong to love that part of him" he said.

 

"You seem so different now. More mature" she said looking at him. "Mature? More like honest with myself. It helps I know you better than anybody else" he said stroking her fingers. She picked him up and sighed as she cradled him to her breast. He could smell traces of breastmilk through the thin fabric of her dress. "You smell nice" he said. "...so do you" she said very softly. Jun raised him to her face and kissed him. Her breath slightly heavy. "It's okay to lick me. Girls say I taste good" he said. Jun did and savored his flavor. "I'm sorry that was wrong" she said. Chad licked her lower lip in response. "We're not human. It's not wrong to feel how we feel. Honestly, you were my first crush" he said. Jun looked shocked.

 

"I know" she said wiping tears away. He looked deep into her eyes and felt young again. Jun looked at him and remembered how he would steal glances at her feet and cleavage when they were younger. How she would smile pleased at the attention. "Can we...have fun later?" she asked embarrassed. Chad flew to her ear. "Been waiting for you to ask for years. Just be gentle" he said. Jun blushed beet red. She grimaced as he moved slightly. "Damn. They're bloated. I'll pump them later" she said to herself. "Not too much. Might want a snack" Chad grinned. "Shoo perv!" she said catching herself being too loud. People clapped as the song and dance ended. New music began playing. Everyone else joined the dance floor. "Shall we?" Chad asked. "What about Nara?" Jun asked. "Me and Nara can get the next one. Put those giant sexy feet to work" he said. Jun looked over at sleeping Yue. "Fine but I'll lead" she said carrying him to the floor. 

 

Meanwhile in Paris...

 

Another woman with her baby was enjoying an espresso. The giantess took a sip and kept her eyes on a human man waiting tables. She looked at the time. Two minutes to 3. "Taking a five" the man said. "No more than five Nate! Damn American..." a man hissed. The giantess stood up with baby in arms and went out the door. Around the corner of the cafe, she saw the tiny waiter smoking a cigarette checking news feeds on his wristcomm. Her heavy footsteps caused the trash bins to creak in movement. The waiter looked at her. "Something I can help you with?" he asked slightly annoyed at the giantess for some reason. "I was going to ask you that Brandon Hale" she said.

 

The guy eyed her. "Not Brandon. The name is Nate. You got me confused with someone else" he said. "Don't think so. Brandon Hale. Son of the late Jennifer Hale and Aaron Pherson. Age 26. Currently hiding in Paris under the name of Nathan Smith" she said. He looked at her with more contempt. He tossed his cigarette on the ground. "Lady you got the wrong guy. I'm just a waiter trying to lay his college tuition" he said walking past her. She brought her sandaled foot down to block him. Her toes wriggled slightly. He could smell the scent of shoe leather and dried foot sweat.

 

"I don't see how you do it. Working in a cafe. Hiding from the Union while the man who ate your fucking mom just strolls around like it was nothing. Her ACE recorded it you know. Him tearing off her clothes. Taunting her and then shoving her into his maw and just chewing. The sound was like stepping on crisp fall leaves" she said. "THE FUCK DO YOU CARE INGRESS?!" he yelled. "Never said I was Ingress. And I care because he and his friends destroyed my family. My family called Omega" she said.

 

Brandon backed up. "Who...who are you?" he asked. "I was once called Aphrodite. But I chose a new name. Call me Rhea" she said. "And what do you want of me?" he asked. Leaning her baby on her shoulder she picked Brandon up and placed him on her free shoulder. "Every queen needs a king. And what was once destroyed, one can recreate. Now do you want to live a life of waiting tables and begging for tips or do you want to do something more with your life?" Rhea who was once Beatrice asked. Brandon untied his apron. "Hey! Five minutes are up! You milking my time clock to see your Ingress girlfriend?!" the cafe manager asked. Brandon looked at her feet and then him. Rhea nodded. "You won't have to worry about him stealing time anymore. Consider this his resignation" she said raising her foot over him. "No....NO NO!" *crunch*

 

Rhea watched as a pool of blood formed under her sandal. Meat and bone stuck to the side and even a few bits of viscera fell on the top of her foot and in between her big and second toe. "The fatter ones always pop the juiciest" she said taking her foot off the flattened body. His remains sticking for a moment to her sole before falling off. Brandon tossed his apron down and watched it land in the flattened collection of flesh, blood, and bone. The white fabric absorbing some of it turning red. Satisfied, Rhea left with Brandon in tow. "Excellent Rhea. This was the first step of many more to come. In time we will rebuild and Omega will be stronger than ever. It will take years but time is on our side" a voice said in her mind. "By your will Lord Baris" she whispered. The giant baby on her shoulder smiled with eerie glowing eyes...

 

 

The End?