- Text Size +

 

"Maybe I should take her shopping. That could cheer her up" Chad thought. His wristcomm beeped. "Chad here" he said. "Afternoon Cyrus. Didn't catch you at a bad time did I?" Raam asked. "No sir. How can I help you?" he asked. "I wanted to swing by and visit. Haven't had time to see the baby. Mind if do?" Raam asked. "Of course not sir. We'd be delighted, especially Nara" Chad replied. "Great! You don't mind if I bring a guest do you? A good friend of mine wanted to meet you guys. He has it in his head that you're war heroes or something" Raam chuckled. "No problem. Is 1800 hrs. okay?" Chad asked. "That's fine. See you then" Raam said ending the call.  

 

"Who was that?" Nara asked rubbing her eyes. "Raam. He's stopping by for a visit" Chad asked. "Then I better get up and clean this place" Nara said having her husband slide off her foot. The small family got the house cleaned and the baby ready for their visit. "You said he's bringing a friend?" Nara said. "That's what he said. Maybe he's single Jun" Chad said. Jun shrugged as he polished the coffee table. Chad noticed Jun was strangely quiet. Withdrawn really. As much as he wanted to read her thoughts he chose to respect her privacy. 

 

Meanwhile outside their home...

 

Max took off his sunglasses after closing the car door. "Nice. Very nice" he said. "You won't hurt them right?" Raam asked worried. "Only if I'm given cause. I’m curious is all. In a way, they're my parents just as in a way I'm his grandfather. Follow my lead and everything will be okay. And by the way stop fucking staring at me. I know it's odd to see me your size but it's annoying. Understood?" Max asked. Raam nodded as he stepped towards the door. Raam knocked. "Coming!" Nara yelled. She opened the door. "Lt. Cyrus sir!" she said saluting. "At ease soldier!" Raam said laughing. Both hugged each other. "Come on in" she said. Both men stepped into the house. "Evening sir!" Chad yelled from the floor up at his commander. "Hi Cyrus. Allow me to introduce my friend here. This is Max Schneider" Raam said.

 

"You're the new recruit? Well I can tell you that the colonel here is a great commanding officer" Chad said walking beside the giants. "I'm not a recruit Chad. My I call you Chad? I am an admirer of your service record" Max said sitting down. "Oh. I see. Well, this is my wife Nara and here is my sister Jun" Chad said. "A pleasure to meet you both" Max said shaking Nara's hand and Jun's. His handshake was longer with Jun though and she noticed. Jun blushed slightly. "He's really cute but kinda young for me" she thought. Max grinned slightly hearing her thoughts.

 

"So where is that cute baby of yours Nara?" Raam said. Nara smiled as she handed over her daughter. "My she has grown. Is she sleeping? Eating solid foods yet?" he asked. "She's getting better with naps and she's on a mixture of formula, solid foods, and breastmilk. We're trying to wean her though but it's really hard" Nara sighed. "Don't feel bad. It's common for Ingress to still breastfeed at that age. She needs the antibodies as her metabolism adjusts to the rapid healing and growth factors. Remember, a lot of human ideals don't apply right to us. We're just built different" he said cradling the baby. Nara felt an odd tone to that statement.

 

"So how do you know the good colonel here?" Chad asked. Nara and Raam sat on an adjacent sofa. "Through the military. I'm on the commanding council for Omega" Max said sipping tea. Jun dropped her cup. Everybody went dead silent. "Please relax! I know you heard the stories but things have changed greatly over the past few years. Look at me. I'm a hybrid giant and I serve" Max said. Nara and Chad looked at each other. "Here's the deal. People like me have been pushing for a more...mainstream ideal in the last few years. We understand that Ingress is now a part of our lives. We just want to stamp out the radicals. The ones that wouldn't approve...well wouldn't approve of people like us. Radicals like True Way" Max said.

 

"Forgive me but you seem pretty damn young to be in the position you claim" Chad said. "Now Mr. Cyrus. We know that history can be written by the young. Even the great Aaron Pherson wasn't out of his teens when he saved the world. It's not just experience that's needed. We need people with talent and a more modern view of the world. A view I give to Omega. "And what view would that be?" Jun asked. "A view where people like us aren't considered dangerous because of what God or nature gave us. You ever been feared because of your size Jun?" Max asked. Jun looked away and nodded. "Exactly. So have I. The old Omega held back society with propaganda instead of curbing hate crimes and going after real threats. That's my view. That's what I believe Omega should be" Max said looking at Jun.

 

"Sounds like a nice idea. So why doesn't Omega come out into the open?" Nara asked. "Truthfully, because we need to work on our public image. You saw how you all reacted when you found out I was with Omega. We want to help Ingress and hybrids to be safe but if nobody wants to work with us than how do we do that?" Max answered. Nara nodded at that. "True" she said. Max felt a tingle in his mind and looked at Chad.

 

"The fuck?! I can't read his mind!" Chad thought. "Mr. Cyrus? You look like you want to ask me something" Max said interrupting the mind probe. "Not at the moment" Chad replied. "You sure? I felt a tingle...in my mind" Max said. Chad looked shocked. "Yes...I have limited abilities. They awoke the day of that last battle. Whatever the Progenitors did awoke my abilities. Forgive me but someone in my position can't let anyone just rummage through my mind. Military secrets and all. You understand right? You wouldn't like it if I invaded your thoughts right?" Max asked.  Chad looked away embarrassed.

 

"It's okay. I don't take it personal. I did just show up out of the blue and say I'm with Omega. My that is a stunning sight" Max said looking out the window towards the sea. "It is. There's even a tide pool" Jun said.  "Really? May I look at it?" Max asked. "Sure. If you want to follow me" Jun said standing up. Max followed her out the back after she put her sandals on. Chad waited till he was gone. "Where did you meet this guy?!" Chad asked. "Shortly after the Ingressa battle. He came to open handed about a joint venture between us and Omega. He needed a go between so to speak" Raam replied. "Can we trust him?" Nara asked holding her daughter again. "I admit he's kinda odd but he's a good kid. He really wants to change things. Make Omega into the special force that's legit" Raam said not lying. "I don't know. I feel...something coming from him. I heard the stories of Omega from my dad. They did some really cruel shit" Chad said. Nara looked into her daughter's face. "What if what Max said is true though? Making things safe from people like True Way. Improving cooperation in fighting radicals? Don't we owe it to her to try for a better future?" Nara asked indicating Fei. "Maybe. We'll see. Let's just say I'm not signing up just yet" Chad said.

 

"It's right this way" Jun said walking on the sand holding her sandals. Her giant bare feet sank into the sand a good two feet. Her tonnage squeezed out any absorbed sea water with each step creating oval shaped pools with five small ones in the front. "So you're a hybrid like me?" she asked. "Yep. Mom was a human and as an Ingress. They met young" he said. "Wow! That's like me and my brother!" Jun said. "You don't say" Max said.  "So was it weird to grow up with a small mother?" Jun asked. "Haha! Kind of. Dad dealt out the punishments and mom was the commander of the house. She did spank me when I was little...on my finger. Didn't hurt but I still cried" he said smiling. "Are they dead? The way you talk..."

 

"No. They're alive. They live in D.C. I just haven't been able to see much of them lately with my new job and all" he replied. Jun pointed to an outcropping that was in a semicircle. Inside was a pool of water about 60 ft. across and 12 ft. deep. Crabs and small fish were temporarily trapped in it until the tide rolled in. On the rocks was sea algae and kelp beds. A mixture of green and magenta. "This is pretty. I always admired the beauty of nature" he said smiling at Jun. Jun blushed and looked at her feet. Max took off his shoes and socks and sat down with his feet in the water. He patted the sandy rock for Jun to do the same.  "So what about you Jun? Husband? Kids?" Max asked. "No. Nothing like that" she sighed. "Surprising. I'd figured a pretty woman like you would have one, the other, or both" he said. "Stop! You're embarrassing me" Juan said kicking her feet in the water.

 

"So what do you do for a living?" he asked. "I'm...between jobs right now. I thought about going into teaching" she replied. "Teaching is a good job. We will always need teachers. You know...there are positions at Omega. We really need people our size that can sympathize with the needs of our kind. The pay is decent and you travel and see the world" Max said. "I...I can't do that. They need me right now" she said. "As I saw they're fine. I understand your trepidation about making such a change in your life but don't let excuses hold you down. You're better than that" Max said. "You don't know me" Juan said sternly. "I've meet people like you before. Full of potential but worried about leaving your safe zone. You don't have to go through it alone" he said holding her hand. "I'll be there every step of the way...if you want me to" he said. Jun felt butterflies in her stomach.

 

"My god he's cute and sweet!" she thought. "What would I tell my parents? They'll flip if I say I'm working for Omega!" she said. "Mine did too until I realized something. Look on the far side of that pool. Look what got trapped here" he said. Jun squinted and saw that a bull shark had got trapped in the pool. Not a full grown one but a shark nonetheless. "All these fish around here. They're like humans and small hybrids. That bull shark there is a bad guy. A bad giant. One that preys on the weak. I worried about what it meant to join until I began to understand that I could make a difference. Save lives" Max said standing up and walking towards the shark. He quickly snatched it out of the water. It was around 6 ft. long and wriggled fiercely as Max had its tail fin pinned between his fingers. Max thought the predator was like a minnow to him.

 

"The Union doesn't actively peruse terrorists if they cross into Ingressa nor do they actively monitor suspected terrorists or sympathizers. They react. They try to intercept them after they've arrived near their target and if True Way succeeds, they hunt them until sovereign law says they can't. Raam knows this all too well. To me it's like if I toss this shark out into the water there. Sure, it'll keep these teeny tiny fish safe for another day but what's to say this shark doesn't wind up back in this pool tomorrow or next week? I say we hunt them wherever they are and terminate them. Do what the Union hasn't been doing for three decades now. Don't you want your niece or future child not have to worry about being killed by a terrorist because of what they are? You can do something about that Jun" Max said holding the shark in front of her face.

 

"Me? I'm nobody. I'm not special" she said. "Nonsense. Everybody is special. We all have something we can give. You CAN make a difference. I know you can" he said placing his thumb on her lower lip and opening her mouth. Jun didn't protest. His charismatic words entranced her. Max placed the twitching fishy predator on her tongue and closed her mouth. "End threats. Save lives" he said in her ear. She looked into his eyes and swallowed. She nearly choked on the shark as it was pushed down her esophagus but it did pass and into her stomach. Jun placed her hand on her tummy. She closed her eyes and sighed as she felt it writhing in her gastric juices. "And that was just about fish. Imagine how gratifying it will feel to save human...save lives in general" he said. Max had her stand up. "It does sound...*burp*...excuse me...it does sound fulfilling. You really see potential in me?" she asked. "I'm a really good judge of character" he replied. Jun warmly smiled at him and stepped out of the pool. Her right foot struck a sharp outcropping of rock and she winced. Max caught her before she fell.

 

"Easy. Let me take a look" he said holding her ankle. He took a moment to admire her long giant toes. Her second toe alone was almost 5 ft. long. Her sole was pink and slightly wrinkled from the water. A trickle (to them anyway) of blood dropped from a cut near the ball of her foot. He brushed away the blood at the cut and she flinched. "Sorry" he said. Before she could protest Max placed his tongue at it and licked. "That's...that's gross" she muttered. Max held his finger out as to shush her. A few more licks and he stopped. "There. We're giant but being hybrids we can get Earth infections. Saliva is a natural antibiotic. That should do it until you put a band aid on it. "...okay. You can let go now?" she asked. "Sorry again" he said blushing and releasing her foot. Jun slipped her foot into her sandal and cringed. "Don't worry. You don't have to walk back" he said holding her hands.

 

Jun felt her feet leave the ground. Slowly they rose into the air and she gripped him in fright.  "Hahaha! Relax. You're not going to fall. I got you" he said. "You're...you're doing this?!" she asked. "Yep. Pretty cool right?" he asked grinning. Jun chuckled as they rise higher. Max slowly, very slowly, hovered to the house. By the time they arrived they were hovering just over 2000 ft. above. "Look how the sunlight sparkles in the water. It's it prettiest thing you've ever seen?" she asked. "No. Not the prettiest" he replied softly. Max kissed her on the lips and Jun jerked back. "I'm sorry that was rude" Max said. "It's okay. I was just surprised is all" Jun said returning his kiss. Max hovered down as she hugged him. Her head buried in his shoulder.

 

Jun coyly smiled as she stepped through the open door. "Think about what I said. You don't have to give me an answer right away. Raam can give you my number" Max said. "I will" she said walking up the steps. Max grinned as she went up the stairs. "Okay...guess something happened" Nara said looking at the stairs. "You have a wonderful sister Mr. Cyrus" Max said smiling. Chad eyed him. "Uh...thanks" he replied. "Raam. We should get going. We still have that thing" Max said. "Oh right. More people to meet" Raam said. Raam hugged Nara and kissed baby Fei before politely excusing him and Max. "Well that was odd and is that Jun singing?" Chad asked. "Maybe she's in love. You never know. Walks on a private beach. A handsome boy and her with her biological clock ticking" Nara said. Chad thought for a moment and cringed slightly. "Visual image overload" he muttered.

 

Max closed the door as Raam sat behind the driver seat. "I assume there was a point to all of that? Did you get what you wanted?" Raam asked starting the massive car. "Absolutely. That Chad person was intuitive. I could somehow sense the power radiating from him but most importantly from his child. Something I will have to look into. I'm confident Jun will join us. Her type always gravitate to those with lofty promises and a cute face. She will benefit us greatly.  A spokeswoman whose family is full of war heroes" Max said. "If she does come how will you explain it to Beatrice or those kids. You're going to have to cook up a hell of a story. Hold on. I'm getting an email" Raam said pulling off. "Anything of interest?" Max asked. "Possibly. I need my secure remote terminal. It has high level encryption. I took the liberty to update my security protocols after the issue with Aphrodite" Raam said. "Smart man. Then we should head back to our hotel” Max said.    

 

Max and Raam had separate rooms. As for why getting hotel rooms in the first place, Raam didn't know.  He suspected Max planned for an extended stay just in case his business with the Cyrus family wasn't finished in one visit. Max followed Raam into his room wanting to know what the email was. He didn't trust Raam. He was Ingress after all. Raam arrived in Sicily earlier than he did as expected with seeing into the arrangement of that visit but was surprised at who Raam had accompany him. "What do you have there?" Max asked pointing to a small box on the table. Raam walked over and peered into it. A slight smile crept onto his giant face. "My payment for acquiring that DNA sample" Raam muttered. Max saw that there was a human sized bed in the box with two caps next to it. On the bed was a human woman dressed in a yellow sundress and white sandals. She appeared to be in her early 20's and was napping peacefully.

 

"Ah. This is the girl you had cloned. What's her name again?" Max asked. "Tiffany" Raam replied running his fingernail through her fine hair. "What we won't do for love. I suspect though it wasn't fully what you wanted" Max said. Raam didn't like his tone but held his peace. "She emerged the correct age but her mind was like a newborn.  She's an insatiable learner though. She can say a few words and is smart enough to know how to drink water and eat on her own. Potty training is...better" he said. "So I see looking at that cap there" Max said. Raam scooted past Max and sat down roughly at a portable terminal. He began typing and decoding the email. "A mole just sent word to one of my operatives that a True Way cell just went active. He says they plan to destroy a Union armory in D.C. but they need a bomb big enough to take it out" Raam said. "Send a reply. Tell him that can be arranged" Max said looking at Tiffany.

 

The tiny woman began to stir. Max eased back a bit and watched. "...?! Nerix! Nerix!" the woman cried out. The girl began sobbing his name. "Shush...it's okay. I'm right here. There there" he said picking her up and holding her. Max realized he wasn't kidding. She really was like a baby....emotionally at least. "This is Max. Wave hi to Max" he said waving. She looked at him and mimicked the gesture. "Sir? Can you do me a favor and keep an eye on her while I route this message and make sure it goes through? Here's some bit of granola bar to keep her occupied" Raam said breaking off a crumb of granola bar nearby and handing it to him. Raam had his back turned and occupied as Max slowly handed the crumb to her. She sat diligently and munched on the crumb like a pet mouse watching Raam. "He has good taste in women" Max thought looking at her. It was obvious to him that Raam doted on her for she was exceptionally well taken care of. Her hair was clean, soft, and shiny. Combed and long enough it draped over her shoulders. She smelled of rose water soap and interestingly enough he had somehow painted her finger and toenails. Max went to stroke her face.

 

She tensed up as he did but immediately relaxed feeling how gentle his touch was. She gave him a dopey smile and kept eating. His finger tracked down the side of her body and down her leg. He took her left sandal between his fingers and pulled it off revealing her cute little bare foot. He took ahold of her ankle and lifted her leg slightly to admire it. His fingernail brushed against her bare sole and she let off a giggle. Max smiled as he watched her tiny toes curl around the edge of his fingernail. He bent down and playfully licked her foot. When he did he saw she wasn't wearing panties. Max smiled to himself but realized it was practical. Raam did say she was being potty trained and wearing panties could prove difficult for her when it came time to pull them off. Baby steps it seemed.

 

Max glanced at Raam who was watching his proxy nodes relay his message. Seeing him still occupied, Max began to rub his finger up and down her tiny slit. At first Tiffany didn't react. She gave the giant a quizzical look but soon she closed her eyes and smiled. Max stopped and the small woman actually scooted to his finger and looked her legs around it. "Oh you like that don't you?" he said into her mind. She didn't understand a word of what he said but she smiled and chewed her food while humping his index finger. Max petted her and watched as she got off on his digit until she tensed up and gasped. She relaxed and kept on eating as if nothing happened. Max pulled his finger back and the tip was slick with her juices and cum. He licked it off. "Delicious. You're delicious you tiny little copy" he said to her. Any other circumstances and he would've fucked her right there, giant size or not. "There. Done" Raam said.

 

"Excellent. I can see why you did what you did. She's beautiful Raam. You think one day you two can restart your relationship together?" Max asked looking at her. "I hope so. I really do. She was once the person who made life worth living" Raam replied petting her. "Then make sure you don't give up. Take it from me. When that chance passes you, you'll regret it" Max said. "Thank...thank you sir" Raam said shocked the teen sounded sincere. "Aw honey. You peed on yourself" Raam said noticing the wetness on her crotch, thighs, and underneath her bare ass. Raam began cleaning her up and saw that her sandal came off. With a smile he placed it back on her foot. Max had to stifle a laugh. Raam placed her back on the table and Max gave her another bit of granola with a warm smile. Raam watched him. "Maybe the other stuff is just a front he uses to get shit done. Guess he's not that much of a bastard" Raam thought.

 

"So we're going to set them up. Lure them out with the promise of a bomb?" Raam asked. "Not quite. We really will be giving them a bomb just not the one they expect. I plan to give them something that can do more than blow up an armory" Max said looking at Tiffany. "What do you mean?" Raam asked nervously. "Let's just say that Washington D.C. is going to have to take one for the team" Max said seriously.

 

"Alright. Wait....what?!" Raam shouted. "Sacrifices have to be made Ares. Sacrifices have to be made" Max said looking into Raam's shocked eyes...