- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:12.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

 

Max turned off the lights and closed the door behind them. "What time is it?" she asked. "10:15" he replied. "Seems later than that" she said walking with him to her room. "Seeing horrible shit can wear on you" he said opening her door. Jun sat down on the bed. She was so exhausted her head lulled. Max helped her out of her clothes. He pulled her shirt off and tossed it aside. Her large tits held in check by a sports bra. "They're huge even when I'm a giant" he thought. He bent down and untied her sneakers which he tugged off. They made a heavy thud hitting the floor. Not surprisingly that even made of rubber, cloth, and foam, each one weighed in at four tons each (not including the extra pounds of foot sweat they absorbed each day). She turned away in embarrassment at the smell of her feet. He pulled her socks off revealing her moist feet. "You never need to be embarrassed around me" he said kissing her sweaty arch.  

 

Off came her jeans and she was now clad in just her bra and cute 28 ft. pink panties. Jun took ahold of his hands and pulled him to her. She kissed him snaking her giant tongue into his mouth. He returned it reveling in the softness of her suctioning mouth. "Wait" he said breaking the kiss. "Not tonight. You've been through a lot today. You're emotionally vulnerable and it wouldn't feel right" he said. Jun hung her head. She looked like she would cry. Max leaned in to her ear. "I didn't say I didn't love you" he whispered. Jun smiled hearing that. Hearing that after today's events was like giving a drowning man air. Max tucked her into bed and kissed her. "I'll be out of town tomorrow but when I get back...if you still feel the same...when can finish what we started" he said. Jun nodded and snuggled in. She fell asleep within minutes and didn't see that her wristcomm was blinking.

 

Max sighed. The erection in his pants was downright painful for him. Every fiber if his giant being screamed to mount Jun in that bed and breed her until she passed out. Max knew not to. Not for reasons one would think of. Hell, he could smell her pheromones. She wanted to be fucked. Max learned long ago that when you had a female asset you never rushed it. At best, she became needy. Clingy and moody as the spy life caused one to not be around much. At worst, she'd think you were either a pervert or sex fiend and there went your asset. No, draw it out some. Show you're sensitive to her needs. Then when passions had built up enough then fuck her. Make her feel different from other girls. That way she was putty on your hands. Ready to be molded into whatever you needed. Jun would be putty to him. Sculpted into the familiar face the world would trust alongside his. But right now he needed relief...

 

He passed Penny and Justin room and for a brief moment considered Penny. No. He loved her a different way. He was like a father to her now and no matter now attractive the budding teen was he still considered her cherished family. If her mother had been more cooperative then maybe he would've felt the same to her. Max kept walking. Security sensors placed Bee in her now quarters. Max had given her new ones that afternoon he could fit into. A confirmation that he was going to be this size for a long while. Max opened the door. The lights were off. Bee was asleep in her small bed. Not surprisingly since she was up before the crack of dawn. He got on his knees and watched the small woman snore. He felt slightly guilty at ignoring her today. True, Bee wasn't as pretty as Jun but she was no fugly either. The best word to describe her would be "neighbor's girl".

 

Her tiny glasses on the nightstand. He wondered why she would use them in this day and age with laser surgery and gene therapy. Max unfurled her bedsheet with his fingers and exposed her sleeping body lying face down. She wore a long white nightie extending down to her shins. He easily rolled it up onto her back exposing her tight, panty covered ass. Hooking his fingernails around the sides, he pulled them off down her legs and over her tiny feet. He wondered how something so small be so cute. He pulled off his pants and boxers. His cock at full mast sprang into the air. Part of him wanted to rub it on her body. Push her down into the bed with it. Dark thoughts kept creeping into his mind. Bee didn't deserve such treatment but again he needed release.

 

He got down on the floor as if he would crawl and with gentle precision pulled her tiny legs apart. Her supple ass open and exposed for him. He could smell the bath salts she used so she was definitely clean.  At first he took a small lick of her buttocks. Bee didn't stir. Emboldened, he parted them with his tongue and began sucking. She moaned in her sleep and fidgeted but nothing else. Max came up for air panting. He licked her tiny sole and right leg and worked his way back up. Gently he rolled her onto her back. Now she began to stir. With barely any effort, her tore her nightie cleanly in two exposing her small breasts. Bee opened her eyes and felt a cool breeze on her skin. It was quickly replaced with the moist, muggy breath of the giant in her dark room. Max felt a burst of fear from her. Bee felt a massive suction on her breasts. Her instincts wanted her to scream. Her shaking hand turned her lamp on. Sure enough it was Max.

 

She was motionless. What he was doing felt so good to her but at the same time she was frightened. He seemed...different. Max let go and before she could say a word her face was covered by his licking tongue. She coughed out the saliva and saw his eyes faintly glowing. Worse yet his cock was dripping precum loudly on her floor. A cold dread filled her heart. He wasn't Max. He was pure instinctual sexual need and she was a healthy female. Human sized or not she was available. He could kill her and not even be aware. "Max...please..." she begged. At first, she thought he came to his senses as he backed up. Then he lowered his head and brought his mouth right to her feet. Bee felt her feet on his tongue. Her toes curling instinctively as his taste buds tickled her feet. Then a whole new fear came out as she felt her legs pulled in by a mighty suction.  

 

She was speechless from fear as her crotch disappeared past his lips. The. Her belly button. "He can't! He wouldn't!" she thought then she remembered how coldly he ended the life of Aphrodite. "Oh god...he would" she gasped. She was up to her tits in his mouth. "Please Max. Please don't eat me" she begged sobbing. The glow faded from his eyes as they went wide. He let her body fall from his mouth and he looked at her in utter shock. "What...what was I...oh god" Max muttered visibly upset. "...this body. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH IT?!" he screamed. She could see him shaking. She realized he was more frightened then she was at this point. Bee scooted to his left hand that was right next to the bed. She rubbed her foot on his thumb. "It's...it's okay. Take a deep breath" she said. Max did and calmed down a little. "I just wanted..." he said quietly. "You wanted to have sex" she said. Max nodded.

 

"I understand. You're in a teenager's body so you're going to be horny...and that Asian girl didn't help" she said whispering the last part. "I'm so sorry Bee. I felt like somebody else. You tasted so sweet and you're so...beautiful. I lost control" he said. Bee smiled hearing that. A much-needed ego booster after Jun arriving. "Scoot closer" she said. Max did. His cock still hard and not far away from her. With both arms, she hugged the tip of his giant penis and licked the tip. Max groaned as her teeny little tongue went into his piss slit. The woman he had come very close to eating was now worshipping his cock to give him the relief he desperately wanted. "Cum on me. I want you to shoot that big load all over me" she purred. His cock jumped hearing that. Bee scooted back as he began jerking his shaft. Be upped the ante by lying back and masturbating. "All over me. I want your semen so bad. I’m worthy of it right? Please tell me I am! Please!" she yelled. Max aimed at her and with a grunt let loose.

 

She wisely held her breath as she was pelted with gallons of his sperm. It was warm, so warm it made her sweat. After the sixth shot he finally stopped. Dribbles of it fell to the carpet with heavy plops. She wiped her face clear of it. It was all over her. Her hair was utterly coated and plastered to her back and scalp. Globs ran down Bowen her tits and chest. A large puddle formed between her legs. She felt it and on a whim pushed some into her cunt. In the crack of her ass, between her toes, everywhere on her. Her bedsheet was ruined. In the middle of it was a pool a half inch deep. It even ran over the side onto the floor. It amazed her that such a copious amount came from his balls. "You're not hurt are you?" he asked. Bee scooped up some on her finger and sucked it into her mouth. She sucked her fingers. "Tastes like concentrated man" she said grinning. "You dirty whore" he grinned. "You weren’t saying that a minute ago" she said getting off the bed. Max watched her go into her bathroom and turn her shower on.

 

Bee was ready for round two. She felt confident he wouldn't eat her now. In fact, she felt very well that he chose her to fuck instead of Jun. when she emerged from the shower he was gone. Her bedsheet rolled into a ball and in its place a torn strip of cloth from his large shirt. She got into her bed once more and buried her face in the cloth. "Smells like him" she said curling up.

 

Max lay in his own bed reflecting on what happened. His tongue could remember the soft flesh of Beatrice on it. His mouth watered at the memory of her sweet flavor. He wasn't arrogant enough to deny that if she hadn't spoke up when she did, she'd be just a collection of nutrients, proteins, and acid washed bones right now in his stomach. He had feelings for her and the realization of that terrified the man. The first time he felt true fear in centuries.

 

Jun was asleep in her chair. The events of yesterday still wore on her. She was dressed in fine clothes for she knew that today would officially mark a turning point in her life. She was unaware of the conversation that Max and Bee was about to have.   "You're quiet this morning" Bee said. "Still think about last night. I am so so sorry. The thought that I almost ate someone I love is..." he said looking out the window. "You love me?" she asked scooting next to him. "Is that shocking?" he asked. "Thought you liked Jun" she replied. "I do but as for a girlfriend? A wife? No. I won't lie. I am going to fuck her but not because I love her" he said promptly. "I can live with that" she said. "It's been so long so long since I loved someone" he said. Bee squeezed his finger. "Me too" she said. "Beginning descent into New York" the pilot said over the comm. "Understood" Max replied.

 

It astounded Max that he didn't have to take a taxi to the Union Council building. Everything blew his mind. Buildings that still existed during his time and a few that didn't. The Empire State building seemed shorter to him as well as the Chrysler building. He could see Yankee stadium. That itself brought back memories of when he almost assassinated Castro when he came to see a game. He was stoic for five long minutes staring at the Freedom Tower after being told of what occurred to the World Trade Center. "Some things change. Some things don't" he muttered finally.

 

Jun looked around at the city admiring the buildings and people that walked past. Bee sat on his shoulder dressed in business attire. She held her heels in her hands for fear of them falling off. Two operatives dressed in suits stood on both sides of his feet. Max himself was dressed in a suit. It was black with a red tie. Shiny leather shoes on his feet. Max called it a "power suit". He adjusted his cuffs. "How do I look?" he asked her. "Like you're ready to take on the world" she replied. "One thing at a time" he chuckled putting her on the ground. She slipped her heels on and followed him into the building.

 

Jun held Max's hand. She was extremely nervous. Max looked around. Plenty of news agents around. Ironically, this wasn't the first time he stepped foot in here. Ridiculously renovated for giant and giantess alike but still overall the same. "Last time I was in here it was called the United Nations and I was blackmailing an Israeli official into pushing to send arms to Afghans to fight the Soviets. Time really changes things" he said quietly. "Say something?" Jun asked. "I was just saying what a big day it was" Max replied. "I'm worried I'll fuck up" Jun said. "Just speak from the heart and don't be discouraged from the resistance you'll see" he said kissing her. Bee narrowed her eyes in jealousy.

 It was clear where the meeting room was and Max walked over to the door with his entourage. "This is a closed session. Only elected dignitaries are allowed in" a hybrid said barring his way. His ACE armored friend stood beside him. "Good to know. Move. You're getting in the way of history" Max said gesturing his hands. The two was thrown against the walls and pinned by invisible might. Max opened the door and stepped in.

 

"All I'm saying is in the light of events we have to allocate resources to this sector instead of Europe" an official said. "And what guarantee do we have these criminals won't destroy a city like Paris or Berlin?!" another shouted. Max looked at them all. One quarter were Ingress size. Varying ages all around. The diplomatic party from Ingressa sat dead center. A woman in her late 40's dressed finely was obviously the leader of them.

 

"Typical. Fucking typical. Instead of plans to hunt them down you rather focus on defense like some punch-drunk boxer" Max said. "What...what delegation are you with kid? This is a serious matter and closed session!" the small man standing on a very tall podium said. "My delegation...is Omega" Max replied stoically. They all looked at him...and laughed. "Call security and get this punk out of here" someone said. "You'd think that this city's history would inspire you to come together in harmony to hunt these people down" Max said walking down the steps towards the center of the auditorium.

 

"Boy. This delegation has been dealing with terrorism for a long time. Even as recently as the Neutron Cascade that scoured the city of life during the War. But that was before the time of a snot nose boy as you" the man sneered. "Depends on your point of view" Max said softly. Max watched as the small man kept pressing an icon on his wristcomm. "Don't bother. I'm actively jamming that signal. Now step aside" Max said hovering over the middle-aged man. The man fearful of the giant teen standing over him wisely got off the podium. "Now. Let's try again shall we? My name is Maximilian Schneider and because of the attack yesterday, I'm the supreme commander of Omega. Don't let my appearance fool you. I'm more than capable of doing my job" he said.

 

"And what pray tell does an outfit notorious for abusing the rights and lives of Ingress show its shadowy fucking face here?" an Ingress woman with a placard that said "Eastern Europe" asked. "Well let me stop you there. The Omega you knew is dead. It died a quick and hot death yesterday. I am its future and it WILL be different. Look at me. I'm a hybrid. A product of two species of which both call this world home. I'm proof that the old way of thinking must end and has ended for Omega. We have lived in the shadows protecting this Union for a long time. We served to protect it during the War and most recently the Progenitor Conflict. It was us that delivered the blow that halted Baris so Aeris could deliver the final strike. We have done dark things that is true but the past is dead just like a city hundreds of miles south of us. Under my leadership, we will no longer sit by and watch the world unravel " Max told them.

 

"And we your word alone that Omega has changed?! Your people butchered innocent Ingress during the war! I saw it!" an Ingress man with a facial scar declared loudly. Max motioned for Jun to come forward. Everyone wondered who she was. "I take it you served in the war? Our side or hers?" Jun asked. "For Earth in the end" the man said with venom. "Wasn't like that a first for you then? Tell me. How many died before you chose to be someone else? How many did you eat, crush, or outright burn before you said enough was enough? Don't answer that. The Osaka treaty absolves you of it but as you can see what was the past can't be undone. Only the future can you make. What Max Schneider says here today is that if we are to have a future we must let go of the past" she said confidently. "And who the hell are you?" the man asked. "Jun Cyrus. Daughter of Rex and Chen Cyrus of the Dimensional War and sister of Chadwick Cyrus, the hero of the Progenitor Conflict" she proudly proclaimed. Loud murmuring filled the room.

 

Max watched the fervor that bombshell caused. "Everyone please! The matter at hand!" Max yelled. The man from earlier cautiously got back on the podium and stood before the giants. "What do you propose?" he asked. "Mr. President?" he asked. The man nodded. "What we propose is this.  We take over military operations for North America and lead the investigations into True Way" Max replied. "Unacceptable!" The dignitary from Eastern Asia retorted. "I don't see an alternative. The Union chain of command here is dead. 21% of their forces gone and the rest scrambling to keep order on the seaboard. The forces for this area was already depleted after the recent conflict. This was a blow they couldn't afford. You yourselves were arguing about how to quell riots. What will morale be if you declare martial law assuming you can find the manpower for that?" Max asked. They looked at one another in silence.

 

"A joint effort?" the President asked. Max nodded. "We will have to vote on it" the small man said. Max shrugged. "And on to further business. With our resources, we have determined the origin of the terrorists. They used a cargo plane to arrive in D.C. The flight plan has it coming directly from Pax Ingressa" he said. Everyone looked at the middle-aged giantess from Ingressa. "Proof!" she obstinately yelled. "Here among other things" Max said uploading the data to a very large screen for all to see. We've been keeping tabs on various cells. Because of Ingressa's refusal to open borders and extradite, even our hands were tied. This attack was quick. Too quick for even we to respond and we paid the price. Now ladies and gentlemen it's not the organs that should concern us. It's well known that True Way operates from Ingressa despite what this woman would have you believe" Max said. The woman looked at him pissed.

 

"Are you insinuating we sympathize with terrorists?!" she yelled. "Oh you do far more than that lady. This attack was possible only by someone in your military aiding them" he responded. "YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT! YOU DARE TO BESMIRCH THE NAME OF OUR PEOPLE!" she howled. "Order! Order!" the President yelled over a speaker. "I DARE! That bomb was an antimatter device. A reactive regulated to only two military bodies! One the Union and the other the Ingressa Sovereign Army! Your people cost the lives of millions and you sit there as if you're the wounded party!" Max yelled.

 

Max walked away from the podium right towards the woman. "You're angry but I can tell you that you are no angrier than we are and by God as my witness I will make this right" Max said with glowing eyes. The ones that could see this backed away. "You're...you're one of them" she said. "You can stand with us or fall aside to the abyss of forgotten history" he told her. "If passed, we must create a resolution with Ingressa that opens their borders to investigation teams. No telling what True Way has planned next" Max said walking away from her. "Ehat happened was a tragedy but we will not let this be an excuse to send foreign military into our country" the Ingressa woman said. "We'll see" Max said walking up the stairs. "This closed session isn't over yet" the president said. "I know. I have preparations to make concerning our involvement" Max replied. "Overconfident. Arrogant. Like a child" Ingressa woman said. "No. Practicality. This hasn't been a closed session since I came into the room. My friend up there has been broadcasting a live feed on the web. The entire world heard what was said today. Nothing more effective and swift than the court of public opinion" Max said. "Come on Jun. Leave them to their posturing" Max said to her.

 

Security surrounded him after leaving the room. Max flared his eyes and not one could move. "Feel like making a statement to the press?" Max asked. Jun smiled and nodded. There were erected stages so normal sized people could talk to anyone giant sized. Of course, some newscasters were Ingress or hybrid as well.  Before there were about a dozen reporters just reporting of what was happening or standing around waiting. Not anymore.

 

"Mr. Schneider! A word please! Ms. Cyrus!" people were screaming. Jun saw a small young man jumping up and down trying to get their attention. It was so cute she decided to let he be the one to ask first. "Yes?" she asked. "Oh...uh... Mike Flynn of NAN broadcasting. Sir...ma’am. The entire world saw your stream. Is it true that Omega has stepped out into the limelight to take over the Union?" he asked. "Take over is kinda strong. We see it as taking up the slack after the losses the Union suffered by terrorists yesterday. Isn't that right Max?" she said. "That's right. Nothing so sinister as taking over. We're facing a crisis right now and frankly the Union can't handle it alone. We all saw the bickering in that room didn't we?" Max replied. "Ehat about the reputation your organization has? How can the people trust you?" the man asked.

 

"I understand your concern but the old ways of hate and bigotry has no place in this world anymore. Look at me. A hybrid now in control of them. That alone show say things have changed. Why can't you focus on the better?" Max said. "It's true. I myself had misgivings about joining but what I personally saw yesterday...how Mr. Schneider grieved for the loss of life including his own parents, I could see that the old Omega was dead. That new leaders would shape it into something good" she said bending down. The cameraman has to adjust the angle as her gigantic cleavage filled the view. Parents around the world covered their young son's eyes.

 

"And what about the possibility that you were recruited just to give it a pretty face. You do have an impressive family" an older man asked shouting from the ground. Max turned to look at him. He wanted to crush the impudent bastard where he stood. "I picked Jun Cyrus because she has a talent I don't have. Charismatic, supportive, a natural strategist, and best of all a good heart. It's not the lineage that makes a person. It's their deeds. And it doesn't hurt that she's pretty" Max chuckled. The crowd chuckled as well. Jun held his hand and was surprised when he kissed her cheek. "Max is right. I doubted myself about what I could do or what I could offer. He saw something in me though. (Jun bent down onto her knees)

 

She didn't like the man. He was condescending and cynical. She swore she'd never have to put up with that shit from anyone ever again that night Chad saved her. She wriggled her toes slightly in her open toed heels as if she ached to use her sweaty foot to teach him how to behave in public. "And it took this tragedy for me to see he was right. My parents did something great. My brother pulled off a miracle. Max told me an old saying that fate rarely calls on us of our choosing. It's now my time to do something great and if we have your support I will. We all will" she said narrowing her eyes. The man slinked back into the crowd.

 

"And if the Union Council votes no?" a woman asked. "They won't miss. Tensions are too high and too much is at stake to go it alone. The better question is what happens with Ingressa when they say yes" he said. "And if they do?" she kept going. "We will demand that Ingressa open its borders to anti-terrorism strike teams of OUR choosing. As you saw the weapon they used was made possible by their military and its obvious even before this that they have people willing to help or harbor them. This problem has plagued the world for 30 years and D.C. is the most recent victim. This will end" Max said sternly enough to give the small woman shivers.

 

"And if they use their military to stop this?" she asked. "Then we use sanctions. Economic embargos. When they wanted to form their own nation to preserve their culture we said fine. We were aware of the possible issues that may come. A good amount of them today don't see humans or even small hybrids as equals but back then we had numbers and they had their advanced tech and size. A stalemate nobody would've won but that's not the case now. The tech gap is gone and the newest generation of hybrids are serving in the military. Their advantage is gone and they know it. Now I'm not saying it will come to war.  I'm pretty sure it won't come to that. After all the world won't see it as them defending their sovereignty. It will be seen as them fighting to protect terrorists. Then again this all comes down to a vote doesn't it?" Max said crossing his arms.

 

"You seem confident in your assumptions" the woman said. "I'm a realist but confidence is part of the job requirements. Keep in mind I'm just 16 and have to inspire people to listen to a kid. How am I doing so far?" Max asked smiling. "...very good" she replied. "Great! You see I learned at a young age how to predict things by ahem...human nature for a better term. I liked a girl when I was 8. Puppy love right? Well as I got older...and bigger her parents didn't think it was cute anymore. I learned then to read the writing on the wall. Either it be in love, expectations, or simply fear and hate. Good enough I was recruited by Omega and here I am. Any further questions miss..."

 

"Judith Graf" she finished. "Graf. German for count or countess. A nice name for a nice and smart lady. Any further questions Ms. Graf?" he asked. "No...no sir" she replied. "Very well. Nice meeting you but we need to go now. Any further questions can be directed to our lovely Jun Cyrus here by email" Max said shaking her tiny hand. Max and his group left and headed to their hotel.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"I am seeing it but still not believing it. That's answers why she hasn't been answering our calls" Rex said. "Believe it dad. The entire world was watching the newscast. Jun really put herself out there for them" Chad replied. "I saw something like this coming. I knew there was an angle to them recruiting her. She's their pretty face on all this" Rex hissed. Chad watched on the screen as his father lit a cigarette. "She won't listen to us about leaving now. She won't even entertain the idea after all this. How's mom taking it?" Chad asked. Rex moves the camera down onto the table. Chen was sitting with her back turned as Rex stroked his giant finger on her back. "She doesn't know how to take it. She's proud and frightened at the same time. Honey. You want to talk to Chaddy?" Rex asked. Thy both could hear slight whimpering from Chen. "Guess not" Rex said petting his little wife.

 

"We know she's safe mom" Chad said his mother nodded and patted Rex's finger. "The last 24 hours has been insane. I've been recalled into duty" Rex said solemnly. "As have I. Nara got a deferment because of the baby but she's itching to go anyway. This hit very close to home for her. Her family lives in Pax Ingressa and she told me late last night that her best friend from high school was studying premed in D.C." Chad said. "How's she holding up?" Rex asked. Chad moved his camera to show the giantess curled up in bed. "Damn" Rex said puffing his smoke. "Isn't the timing of this strangely good? This guy strolls into our lives and then this shit goes down. What if..."

 

"Don't finish that sentence. Not on an open channel. I'm privy to some of the reports that are coming in. They do confirm it was an antimatter device that exploded and still counting we've been able to inventory our stockpile. Wasn't ours. I'll know more after we go over the data that they released just now. I'm afraid to say it but this looks like a legitimate terrorist attack by True Way" Rex said flicking his ash.

 

"I see. Then it's a waiting game isn't it?" Chad asked. Rex nodded. "I better go. I can hear the baby crying" Chad said. "Chad?" Chen said. "Yes mom?" he replied. "Be careful zhēnguì de háizi" she said looking at the camera with tears running down her face. It broke his heart to see and hear that. His mother didn't speak Chinese often to him but outside of heritage and when she did it was out of extreme emotion. He hadn't heard that phrase since the day he left to be a pilot. It meant "precious child". Chen was scared shitless for him and Jun. Her little human body was trying its best to hide what she truly felt from her son. "I will...Cìmû" he said ending the call. "Loving mother " is what that meant and hearing that Chen broke. As soon as the call ended she laid down and sobbed.

 

"Chen honey. Tell me what you want me to do" Rex said putting out his cigarette and cupping his hands around her. "Hold me! Tell me everything is going to alright even if you have to lie!" she sobbed. Rex gently rolled her into his palms. She was like a wounded mouse to him. So small, cute, and frail. His left thumb rubbed her arm and bare leg. He sat back on the couch and brought her close to his face. Her vision was full of his huge eyes. In the corners, she could see teardrops in them. He was just as upset as she was. "Everything will be okay. Our family makes miracles. We made two of our own and or son made his. Have faith that our daughter will make hers" Rex said quietly. Rex rolled her shirt up and kissed her belly with his giant lips. "Honey?" she asked. "Yes love?" he replied. "Breath mint" she said grinning and wiping her face.

 

Chad watched as Nara returned with the baby nursing on her. "How's your family?" she asked. "As well as can be expected. You never told me about your call" he said. "It's bad. The police are cracking down to True Way sympathizers. Mom and dad aren't leaving the house. I can only imagine what's happening now. This Max Schneider guy backed them into a corner. I don't...I don't want to fight my own people" Nara said upset. "Then you are going" Chad asked. Nara nodded. "Fei can stay with our neighbors. I already cleared it with them" Nara said looking at the baby suckling her.

 

"I can't talk you out of this can I?" Chad asked. Nara shook her head. He watched her finish feeding and burp her. She gently laid the baby down on the bed and laid down. Chad walked over to them. "She looks like her mommy more every day. Those fingers and toes. Her eyes. Aeris was right when she said that our lives are miracles. How someone so perfect was formed" Chad said reaching out to his daughter. He was careful not to let her grip his arm. He gripped her finger and closed his eyes. "I can feel her pulse honey. A steady throb just like yours. She even smells like you" he said holding his head to her hand. Fei cooed and closed her eyes. Her parents watched her go to sleep. Nara placed her back in her crib and came to bed. "I can understand the pain people feel right now. So many lost a child yesterday" Nara said. "Yeah...but will we do the right thing? How will this turn out?" Chad asked. Nara reached out and pulled him to her chest. She rolled onto her back and placed him between her breasts. "As long as I have you and Fei I know I will be alright" she told him softly. Chad sighed and rested on the soft silk of her nightie.

 

Max took off his suit and sat on the hotel bed. He helped Jun out of her dress. "We're on every channel. Look. This one keeps showing your cleavage" Max grinned. "Well if you got them flaunt them" Jun said kicking her heels off. "Seems you got over your stage fright" Max laughed. Jun playfully punched him. Max grabbed her arms and pushed her into the bed. Their eyes met each other's gaze for a moment. Max sat up and held her foot. He used his thumb to rub circles into her tired sole and Jun sighed contently. "Remember what I said yesterday about if you felt the same?" Max asked. Took a moment but she did. "Do you love me?" he asked. The giantess blushed and nodded. "I love you too" he told her. Jun felt her heart skip a beat. "There's something I should show you. I don't want to keep secrets from you. Can I show you without you being afraid?" he asked. She was nervous but curiosity compelled her to say yes.

 

Max closed his eyes and shrank before her. Jun curled up in total shock as he shrank down to human size. "How?!" she asked. "I'm different Jun. not just the mind reading or telekinesis. I can change my size...and yours" he said. "That's that's..."

 

"A progenitor power? I know and it terrified me at first. I thought I was a freak and I almost took my own life. Remember a few months ago when that group of progenitors arrived and almost killed us all with that weird headache?" he asked standing on his giant boxers. Jun nodded. "Well it caused me to awaken these powers. I think as a defense mechanism. It was bad at first hearing what everyone was thinking especially my parents. Them thinking sexual things...eww" he said. Jun giggled. Max smiled. His plan was working.

 

"And then waking up to find my room trashed because my tk powers were switching on when I slept. I heard about your brother so I was mostly cool with it until like a week after the conflict. A hybrid girl I know liked me but didn't take no for an answer. It got bad real fast and the next thing I knew she disappeared. I heard shouting and crying at my feet and there she was human sized. It was me. I knew it. I did something. I wished really hard to fix it and boom she was back to normal. She never bothered me after that and then that night I awoke in a gigantic bed...my bed. I wished again and nothing happened. I know now I was exhausted. I hid in my room for a whole day trying to be back to normal size and thankfully it worked. Terrified me to no end. Not long after I was recruited and hid away what I could do."

 

"I’m telling you all this so you can know the real me. You mean that much to me" he said. She held him in her hands still not believing his small size. She could see fear of rejection in him. Jun hugged him to her passionately. "You…you don't think I'm a freak?" he muttered. " It took a lot of bravery to tell me that. You're not a freak Max...just different" she said softly. Max began crying. "Thank you" he told her. 

 

Jun kissed his chest and licked his face. Her face was flushed and her lips trembled as saliva accumulated. Max groaned as her giant tongue licked the tip of his cock. She made a slurping sound as she took his small penis between her lips. Max never felt something so amazing. He felt like he would cum any second. He wanted to take it a step further before that happened. "Wait...stop" he said. She let his cock free of her mouth. "I...I promise to be gentle" she said. "It's not that. I want to be inside you" he said "I understand" she said placing him on the bed and spreading her large pussy for him. "That's not what I meant. Let me grow back or..." he muttered.

 

"Or make me small?" she finished. "I could but it might be painful" he said. Jun thought for a moment. "I always wondered what it was like being small. How bad will it hurt?" she asked. Max was shocked she even considered the thought. He was just being open. "If I go slow it should be bad. Like a muscle spasm then it's gone" he replied. "I...I trust you" she muttered. Max concentrated and deactivated her Ingress genes slowly. She went rigid as the pain hit her. True enough it did fell like she pulled every muscle in her body but at the same time saw the room getting larger. Max took his time as she dwindled. 159 ft....100 ft....66 ft....20 ft.... And it finally stopped at 5'4.

 

It was so surreal to her. The once normal (to her) bed was expansive like a satin covered field. She jumped when Max touched her shoulder. "It's okay" he said. "I feel so...small and vulnerable" she said. "Welcome to the human condition" he laughed. Max saw she was trembling and held her close. "You never have to be afraid around me" he said. He gently pushed her down on the bed. His hands held her by the hips. He lowered his head and licked and sucked her clit. Jun balled up the sheets in her hands as the warm tingling of oral filled her body. She had looked forward to Max licking her giant snatch but this was pleasant too. Her juices coated his lips and tongue. She was ready for him. He lined his cock to her hole and pushed in.

 

Jun groaned as he parted her lips. It had been ages since she had a dick that could fill her and even then love wasn't in the air. Just the scent of sex, shame, and money. Max sensed it in her. She was fighting something in her mind. "I already know Jun about your old life and I don't care. Let it go. Be the Jun you want to be right here with me" he said softly to her. She was so shocked to hear that she clenched her pussy causing both to shudder. He knew she was a porn star and a strip club whore once...and didn't care. "You know?" she asked. "I knew your secret and you know mine. We're in this together baby. If it's holding you then fall away. I'll catch you. Catch you every time" he said looking into her eyes. He felt it immediately. It wasn't often that Max was humbled but he was now. Never had he felt such a deep love. She broadcasted it in her every thought. "...fuck me" she said begging. Max pulled back and pushed it back in. Their crotches grinding against one another's. His balls touching her ass. He placed her right leg over his shoulder and pushed as deep as he could before pulling back and ramming it in. Jun whimpered slightly and placed her foot against his chest as if to brace herself as he turned up the heat.

 

He gripped her foot and sucked her big toe into his mouth. He chuckled as he playfully bit it and she yelped. He pushed her legs back slowly to avoid hurting her and began to really pound the newly shrunken woman. He grunted as he went faster and faster. Sweat falling off him and onto her mixing with her own. Jun wasn't even making words now. Grunts, mewls, and gasps and he pushed her into the soft sheet harder. "I'm gonna cum" he said pulling back. "NO!" she said locking her legs around him. "Jun...are you sure?" he asked about to pop his cork. She didn't answer and just squeezed harder. Max grunted loudly as he pushed as deep as he could spilling his seed deep inside her. Her cunt spasmed milking him for every drop he had.

 

Both laid on the bed gasping. Max had to admit. Jun was a far better fuck than Bee. Jun crawled next to him and cuddled. It was the best sex of her life. Max smiled to himself hearing that thought but there was another deep down. So deep he didn't even think Jun was aware of it. No, not a thought. A memory. A repressed one at that. Max was curious. He thought he knew all he needed to know but he didn't abide by mysteries. He hated them. "How did you find out?" she asked breaking his train of thought. "Well it's my job to look into the background of our agents. I did yours personally. I found...well you know what I found" he said. Jun was very quiet. "I had them scrub the net. You be surprised to see how diligent a few billion web bots can be. As far as the world is concerned Asian Thunder Goddess doesn't exist anymore" he said.

 

Jun wanted to die of embarrassment at that moment hearing her old porn name. "I can feel that Jun. like I said. Let go" he whispered in her ear. "You know I wanted you to eat me out when you were small" she said. "Well if you're a good girl that may happen. I need to work on something beforehand" he said. "Like what?" Jun asked anxious. "Learning how to swim. You get totally soaked down there hehe..." Max laughed. Jun punched him. "Funny. I'll make you really worship my feet next time" she said. "No biggie. You get cute feet even if your second toe is weirdly longer then the big one" he replied. "Keep it up! I'm warning you!" Jun laughed. Max and Jun cuddled until she fell asleep. Max got up and grew himself back to giant size and sat on the floor looking over web news. Social media was on fire with heated debates. It seemed though most were on his side. The sound byte floating around was "Speak for D.C.".

 

Suddenly, he got a text from Bee next door. Max threw on his boxers and went over. "What's up?" Max asked sitting on the bed. Like all the rooms on that floor they were Ingress size with both types of conveniences. Bee sat on her bed and looked up at him. "Came down the wire a minute ago. A press release stated the Union Council came to a decision. They'll announce it in a few minutes" she said turning the holo tv on. She sniffed the air. "I see you fucked her" she muttered. "That a problem?" he asked. "...no. We have an understanding remember?" she said. "That we do" he replied. "I told her I change size. Hell I even shrank her. She’s lying in bed right now like that. If it's any consolation she shorter than you" he said smiling. Bee looked at him as if he lost his mind.

 

"You...did...what?!" she yelled. "Calm down. I needed her complete trust for what I got planned in the future. Sharing my secret, playing the pity game, and shedding tears won her heart" he said. "And if that didn't work?!" she yelled. Max shooed his hand. "Then I'd just erase that memory. Wouldn't be the first time I did that" he replied. A shiver went down her spine. She didn't know he could do that. A paranoia induced thought crept into her mind. Had he tampered with her memories? Would she even know?

 

Max sensed that even when she tried to hide it. "Would you like to be this size? I can make it happen. Now that she knows there no reason not to. Think of it as promotion" he said. Bee didn't answer. She never even gave it thought before. Max placed her directly on his cotton fabric covered cock. His giant finger pulling her panties down. She moaned as he rubbed the tip of his finger against her crotch. "Wouldn't you like this better if it was my dick parting those delicate lips instead of my finger?" he asked. "...yes" Bee panted. "Then ask me" he said. "Make...make me big" she said. "Done" he said saying it aloud and into her mind.

 

At first, Bee regretted it with the pain tearing through her body. She kept her eyes closed through the whole ordeal. Then the pain stopped and she felt different. She opened her eyes and at first, she through the room had shrunk. "I'd put you at 177 ft. give or take an inch" Max said chuckling. Bee turned her head to look at him and his eyes were glowing once more. Before she could say anything, he was already pushing his dick inside her.  Max stopped however and pulled out. He got Bee off his lap. Before she could object, Max began shrinking. He didn't stop until he was human sized. Max fell to the carpet dizzy. "You okay?!" she said poking him. He pushed her finger away. "I'm fine. I wanted you to fully understand how it feels to be on the other side. Well Bee? There's a small human man for you to play with. What are you waiting for?" he asked.

 

She was hesitant as if this was a trick or test of some sort. She carefully scooped him up in her hand. "So this is what it feels like" she thought taking in the fact she was holding a life in her giant hands. Her finger traced his chest and leg. "Why do you feel so guilty? You can have fun you know" he said. With that she placed her fingers around his tiny cock and jacked it. He couldn't help but gasp a little and that brought a smile to her lips. "Honestly I don't know where to begin. Have you lick my feet, suck on you, or just have you fuck me" she said. "Why choose? Put me on the floor and lay down" he said. She did just that and waited.

 

She stared at the ceiling waiting and then she felt a tickling on her feet. Tiny hands were messaging her third toe. She wanted to scrunch her toes so bad but feared she might hurt him. Didn't help that he was rubbing the tender flesh between them. She was glad she showed earlier. It be embarrassing if her feet still reeked of sweat and nylon. He pulled himself up by her toes and walked down the top of her foot along her leg. She shaved her legs and waxed but at her new size Max could see traces of stubble. It tickled him as he walked like a mossy floor. As he got near her crotch he slid off. The air was a good 5 degrees hotter there. Her giantess sex wet and pulsing ready to be plundered.

 

Max had seen some shit in his day but never a vagina that could swallow him whole. He wondered if she could even feel his touch. He grasped a lip and squeezed. Bee let out a funny wheeze feeling she could. He pushed his body firm into her pussy and began fucking. Bee sat up and watched astounded as a small man was actually fucking her. She always wondered what it could be like. She knew of friends that had inter-size relations back in high school. The giantess cheerleader Jackie bragged about fucking the entire football team.  The quarterback and halfback squeezed inside her at once. Even students and teachers were into it. It was common rumor that Mrs. Bradley was seeing Valerie. The Ingress teacher would leave school at the same time Valerie did and one time a student in the front row noticed Ms. Bradley cough out an expensive designer shoe. One of a pair that Valerie bragged about having. That and Valerie being seen wiping her legs in the bathroom that day had people putting two and two together.

 

Oh yes. Beatrice fantasized about sex with a small person. She resigned herself never being able to experience it due to her being born a small hybrid. Tonight, Max made her fantasy a reality. She squeezed and pinched her nipples and Max felt her get even wetter. The front half of his body soaked. Loud squishing noises filling his ears. Then he came. "Damn. I didn't mean to...whoa!" he yelled as she yanked him away. Her face was rosy and sweaty. She sniffed him. "I love you" he muttered stuffing him into her mouth. His ears popped over and over as she sucked on him. Her moans vibrating the dark cavern of her mouth. Bee was viciously fingering herself as she sucked away her own flavors to get at his. To her, the stories were true. Flesh tastes sweet and salty at the same time. A part of her wanted to swallow, to experience the tickling death throes of her prey. She wisely spat him out. Max wiped away her spittle just as she screeched.

 

Bee laid back gasping for air. She placed him on the floor near her face. He was going to rebuke her but stopped. Her eyes had this soft dreamy look and she nuzzled him with her nose. "Thanks" she said. "You obviously got into that" Max said. She giggled. "Honestly, I rather have you the same size as me. This is fun but your entire dick in me, your hands on my cheeks, your tongue in my mouth, is more...real" she said. Max smiled. He was curious as to see how she would handle a taste of power. Necessary for what he was about to do.

 

"I said you were getting a promotion and I didn't just mean the size. You will be my new Aphrodite. Do you accept?" he asked. She was aghast. He offered her a high rank position. It alone meant the command of hundreds of officers and soldiers. She had gone from lab tech to confidant to Pantheon in less than two weeks. "I...I accept" she stammered. "Then kneel before me" he commanded. The naked giantess stood up and kneeled before him. Her juices still dripping on the carpet before them. Max walked around her speaking.

 

"Do you promise to defend the articles and precepts of Omega?" he said passing her right knee. "I do" she replied. He walked pass her exposed ass admiring her smooth titanic buttocks. Her puckered rosy anus the size of a semi-truck tire. Max hated giants but they did show how elegant and perfected the human body had formed. "Will you put the needs of Omega before your own no matter your beliefs?" he asked walking again. "I do" she replied.  Max walked to her other side near her foot. Her high arch making a space between her foot and the floor about three feet high and three feet wide. Five large toes red at the tips indicating tons of pressure to support her stance. Her toenail paint faded and chipped showing she had been too busy helping him to care for their appearance. Artistic evolution and duty Bee was right now to him.

 

"And finally, do you swear be an example to those your lesser? To not shirk away your responsibility to them and to your office no matter the difficulty?" he asked standing before her. "I do" she replied. "Very well" he said. Suddenly, Bee felt a sharp invisible slap across her cheek. One so hard it causes her lip to bleed. "That is so you remember your oaths and never forget. You will be known no longer as Beatrice Collins to the members of Omega. Arise now as Aphrodite" he said. Max watched as the 177-ft. woman arose like the goddess she was named after. She felt reborn. She didn't have long to enjoy it though. News was breaking.      

 

"On a vote of 265 to 30 with five abstaining, the motion to join Omega with North American forces has passed. On a vote of 280 to 5 with 15 abstaining, the motion to form anti-terrorist strike forces to deal with this threat has passed" a spokesperson said. Immediately a torrent of questions was asked. "Has there been any statement from Ingressa?!" someone shouted. "Ingressa has recalled their diplomats and has not issued a statement yet " he replied. The man touched his ear and read his wristcomm. "There has been a development. Ingressa has declared it will open its borders to limited Union intervention" he said puzzled.   

 

"And that's how it begins" Max said. "What do you mean Max...I mean Cronus?" she asked. "They recalled their diplomats and issued that statement. They're conflicted and conflicted governments are vulnerable. Soon the next phase of my plan will begin. It will take longer but I'm sure it will work if history is my guide" he said. "And what is it?" she asked. "Oh that's simple. Topple a government" Max said chuckling...