- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:12.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

"Do you have eyes on the building?" a pilot asked. "Affirmative Arrow 1" another pilot replied. "What do we got?" Arrow 1 asked. "5 heat signatures Ingress or hybrid. One at the entrance. One at the back. The others in the middle" Arrow 2 replied. "Armed?" Arrow 1 asked. "2 armed for sure. The rest unknown" Arrow 2 said.  "Arrow 2. One of the signatures is substantially smaller. Recommend we use caution. Possible child involved" Arrow 3 said. "Negative Arrow 3. Intel places this weapons cache as a Red Ball. All targets are viable" Arrow 1 said.  

 

Chad gritted his teeth. This team he was saddled with was too impulsive, too reckless, and too gung ho. They were all Omega pilots and his role was the token Union member on it per the agreement. They held position half mile out watching a warehouse in the southeastern area of Ingressa in a town called Agrippa. Civilians had been quietly evaced in a mile radius. "Go!" Arrow 1 yelled. The team of three dashed through the streets. Their metal feet shaking the area. Arrow 1 blasted the front door down and they rushed in. The giants inside were taken by surprise but quickly recovered. Plasma and positron fire tore through the air. The team easily defended itself with their shields and quickly dispatched the enemies. Alone stood the last target, a boy around 12. He was 131 ft. tall and pissing himself. "Stand down kid. No need to die" Chad said hoping the boy would listen. In his shaking hand was a pistol.  

 

He looked at a man and woman on the floor. "Mom...dad" he muttered. "Look son. Whatever they told you I know they wouldn't want you to die in this dark filthy place. Just drop the gun...please" Chad begged. The boy tried to crack and nervous smile and took one step forward. The hand holding the gun tipped to the side and suddenly a red beam tore through his chest. The kid looked at the smoking hole in his chest before falling forward hitting the floor with a heavy thud. Smoke wafting from his back. "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SHOOT HIM! HE WAS SURRENDERING!" Chad screamed. "Didn't look it to me. You should be thanking me for saving your privileged ass" Arrow 2 said nonchalantly checking his rifle. Chad's STRIKE X punched the ACE in the face causing it to fall to the floor. "Bloodthirsty piece of shit! That was a fucking child you murdered! You didn't even try to incapacitate!" Chad yelled.

 

Chad sensed a target lock from only a few feet away. "That's enough Cyrus. Pilot Abernathy made the right call. He was armed and a threat. Back...off” Arrow 1 said pointing his rifle at him.  Chad took a step back and could hear Abernathy chuckling. "You clean up this shit yourself" Chad said leaving and flying off.

 

"Chad. You have a news feed you should see" Ai said. "Play it.  Maybe it will take my mind off the shit I just saw" Chad said.

 

"To our viewers thank you for tuning into our weekly broadcast of State of the Union. I'm your host Kimberly Clarkson. Today we have on our show the recently famous Jun Cyrus. The spokesperson and confidant of Omega's leader Maximillian Schneider. Ms. Cyrus, glad you could make it" Kim said. "Glad to be here Kim" Jun said. Jun was sitting on a giant sofa while the human sized host was sitting on the armrest. "Oh, this won't be good" Chad muttered. "There's a lot of talk about the new policy that passed this morning concerning True Way prisoners. Do you really think it's wise to exile them to the homeworld? What about the ethical issues?" Kim asked.

 

"Well Kim let me ask you this. Is it just to feed, house, and guard people that commit mass murder? Plot to destroy our way of life, destroy cities, enslave humanity? You want your tax dollars going to their care?" Jun asked. "I suppose not but isn't it a death sentence going back? The planet is practically deserted and power and food supplies are depleted without anyone there to maintain it" Kim said. "Devil's advocate are we? There is food there. Rations of it everywhere and if they want to survive then they'll find a way. To use a metaphor, we gave them Eden only for them to embrace the snake. I shed no tears about what happens to them and a pretty human such as yourself shouldn't either. We both know what would happen to you if someone from True Way was able to get to you" Jun said. Kim cringed slightly.

 

"Well I think we understand what you're saying. Many people were very hesitant about a notorious organization such as yours getting involved but the polls show that has changed" Kim said. "I'd imagine so. We've accomplished great things in the last three weeks. Brought stability and disaster relief to the east coast. Rooted out almost a dozen terrorist cells. Captured over 200 members. I think that pool you mention has our approval rating at 71% now" Jun said smiling. "Hard to argue with the results. People do feel safer in general but the uptick of anti-Ingress protests and crime is alarming" Kim said. "You'll always have those who take advantage of the political climate. Being a giant hybrid myself I've lived with the stares of some. Downright hate from others.   I sympathize with those subjected to such hatred" Jun said.

 

"Ehat do you think about Ingressa claiming that these teams are abusing their power? Dragging people into the streets?" Kim asked. "Ingressa says a lot of things. I recall them saying that they had no connection to True Way. We all saw how that turned out. Thing is we go where the evidence takes us. Either it be a warehouse on someone's basement. Terrorists don't wear name badges saying their terrorists" Jun replied. Kim nodded. "Well said. Thank you for coming Ms. Cyrus. After we come back I'll interview a survivor of D.C. and hear about how he stayed alive buried under rubble for three days. Stay tuned" Kim said before cutting to commercial.

 

"No words. No words at all" Chad muttered as he flew back to base. Two hours of flight time later, he landed at his base in the city of Druse. It was one of the few cities of mostly humans in Ingressa. A population of 3000 humans and small hybrids with about 50 Ingress and mostly agricultural. Only a third of the buildings were designed for Ingress.  "Where are the others?" a mechanic asked. "Cleaning up dead kid" Chad said disembarking. Chad stood in the hangar drinking water when Raam showed up. "Came back without your team? You better have damn good reason" he said. "I disapproved of their methods. The location was secure and let them to clean up that debacle" Chad replied. "That's not your call to make. Arrow 1 was flight command" Raam said. "Well excuse me sir but there's something about watching a 12-year-old boy's heart vaporized in his chest that makes a man question the company he keeps" Chad hissed. Raam didn't refute.

 

"Honestly sir. When is cost too high? When do we say that what we do is no better than them? I watched a kid not old enough yet to experience puberty lose his parents and then shot dead where he stood within the span of three minutes. I get going after the bad guys but this...this is butchery" Chad said. "Follow me" Raam said. Raam led him to his office, placed him on his desk, and poured him a drink stiffer than water. "No thanks" Chad said. "Wasn't asking" Raam said putting the tiny drink on a table.

 

"It's the cost of humanity that's never weighed in war. Romans said it well. In times of war the law falls silent. Not a great excuse I'll give you but it's an understanding. The thing about terrorists is they don't play by the rules. Children are a resource to them first and family second. Not to say they don't love theirs but not enough to keep them from arming them. Then children your size...well their cruelty speaks on that. I myself have a horror story other than a personal experience. I for one am glad Omega is around for better or worse" Raam said.

 

"You're telling me it comes with the territory" Chad said. "The biggest problem we faced when dealing with True Way wasn't just them fleeing here. Whole bunch of cells operate outside of this country. The Articles of War. They kill us and we imprison them. Those are the rules. When I was a Peacekeeper, True Way shot down a transport. We found the wreckage but it was missing bodies. 12 in fact. A primary school was on board for a field trip and we could only confirm about half killed. So where was the rest? True Way ransomed them for money. They fucked up though not scrambling their signal the second time they called out. They were hidden in a cave in northern Afghanistan. Me and two others stormed them in the middle of the night."

 

"No kids. Little piles of tiny clothes. A tiny shoe here, a shirt there but that was it. One of them had survived the assault and we demanded to know where the kids were. She didn't answer. We had hoped they moved them in case we showed up but it wasn't looking good. The law says we can't torture people but we needed answers! It was kids Cyrus!" Raam shouted slamming his empty glass on the table. "I forget how resilient we are. We'd cut her face and an hour later it was healed. Snap a finger and it was numb in seconds. We began yanking her fucking teeth out one by one until she finally relented. She asked if we really wanted to know where those kids were. She placed her finger in her mouth and gagged herself. In a puddle of vomit lay a small skeleton and a bunch of tiny broken bones. They ate them. The ate them all and she was laughing about it. Placed my gun barrel in her mouth and fired."

 

"I remember those parents screaming and howling when told their children had been eaten. The look they gave us I'll never forget. I wasn't a Peacekeeper in their eyes. I was an Ingress. Guilty by biology. True Way tarnishes every Ingress and giant hybrid in ways you can't imagine. You hate their heavy handiness? Well say this...*clap clap clap*

 

"They get what's coming to them" Raam said. Chad stood up to leave. "Maybe so but tell that to the dozens of kids now in orphanages. Wonder if they will understand. You talk about their kids like they’re weapons. Like guns. If that's the case don't condemn the gun. Condemn the one who pulls the trigger. Not all of us have the fortune of being born to good people" Chad said leaving him. Raam sighed. "Youth. Still don't understand that change is always messy. Can't create something without destroying something first" Raam said pouring another drink.

 

The time was 1748 hrs. local. Nara should be in their quarters farther into town. As he rode through it he found it odd that such wide streets were mostly untouched. Every city he had been in showed wear in the streets. Like humans, not all Ingress were physically fit. Obese ones could weigh in at several hundred more tons that someone of equal height and then the issue of footwear. You'd be surprised how many potholes a stiletto heeled giantess could make. It could be worse though. One technology Ingress brought with them was a kind of memory shape asphalt. Strong as hell but just pliable enough not to crack and break under their weight. Not perfect though. Enough traffic in one area and weathering would make it fail.

 

These streets though were pristine. More troubling was he noticed that humans rarely traveled in the center of it. Always on the edge even with no Ingress around. Like a phobia. Virtually no kids outside. Chad wondered what life they lived. The Ingress that met them when they came was not happy about the situation. They were rude, aggressive, and nervous. They suspected they abused the humans there but with no proof it wasn't investigated. That could change though the longer they were there and the Ingress there knew it.

 

Chad headed to his room. It wasn't a hotel per se. More like a business accommodations facility. It was packed. Hybrid soldiers, pilots and techs called it home for now. Nara was sitting on the edge of the bed watching TV. "How was your day?" he asked shutting his door. "False alarm. Just a bunch of Ingress digging for water for irrigation. The blasts people heard was that. What about yours?" she asked. "More eventful. Took out a group. Watched a kid get shot. Died right at my feet" Chad said walking to her. "Oh my god!" Nara said. "Yeah. How's our daughter?" Chad asked kicking his boots off. "Talked to the caretaker when I got back. Fussy. Misses mommy and daddy" Nara said quietly. Chad floated up to her face and rubbed her cheek. "How are you doing?" he asked. "I miss her" Nara said sniffling. Chad kissed his giant wife and she laid back on the bed.

 

With some effort, he telekinetically parted her bathrobe. "You've been practicing" she said. "Oh yeah. I've gotten much better at this" he said. "How much better?" she asked. Chad had a lewd grin on his face as he concentrated. "AHHH!" Nara gasped in surprise feeling something invade her pussy. "What...what are you doing?" she asked. "Fingering you with my mind" Chad chuckled. Chad went deeper and Nara gripped the sheets with her toes. "Too much?" he asked. Nara shook her head. Chad floated down next to her ear. "The moment I met you I knew I had to make you mine. This woman was mine. All 198 ft. of her is mine and nobody else's. Tonight I'm going to do perverted things to you you didn't think possible. I'm going to show you what I've been practicing so you better get yourself ready Nara Cyrus" she said into her ear. Her heartbeat skyrocketed. It had been awhile she head that tone from him and it made her wet every time.

 

Chad landed between her legs and with a gesture tore her panties away. "You won't be needing those" he said. He stripped off his clothes and jerked his cock looking at her glistening snatch. He took a deep breath and concentrated. He never tried this out before and wondered if he could even pull it off. He stood mere feet away from her pussy. The heat from it caused him to sweat a little. With both hands around his dick, an invisible force formed around it. It expanded wider and longer until it touched her. Nara had to look as something unexpected began filling her up. "It can't be" she thought as she swore a penis her scale was pushing into her. Chad grimaced as her natural tightness was putting pressure on his tk field. He stopped just before it touched her cervix. "How? AHHGH!" she groaned as Chad pulled back and quickly slammed it back in. "You like that? Practiced it for months. A tk field shaped like my damn dick. Think it's stupid?" he asked pulling back.

 

"Fuck no! Shit Chad! Do it harder!" Nara yelled. He began to pummel her harder and harder. A gentle glow formed around him as his power increased. Her arms were pinned to the bed and Nara felt helpless. Wasn't scared but thrilled. Her husband using her body for pleasure. Seeing to her every need. Even her toes were wriggling from some invisible force. Then with a yelp she came. The contracting force and his own orgasm broke his concentration and her pussy snapped shut with a wet slap. A tiny string of semen coated the sheets.   Chad was out of breath. He didn't plan on it leeching so much stamina. "You alright?" she asked. "Whew...fine. Just winded" he said. "Aw. Come here" she said picking him up and cradling him to her left breast.

 

"That was very different" she said giggling. "So you weren't weirded out?" he asked stroking her soft tit. "Chadwick Cyrus after all we've been through that was very tame" she replied. "Give me a moment and we can go for round two" he said. "Take your time. Not going anywhere" she said. Chad looked at her with love. He could sense the warmth of her feelings. "I'd marry you again if I could" he said. A tear fell from her eyes. She rubbed and cuddled him to her cheek and made a funny sound like a purr. For that brief moment, the world ceased to exist. Every trouble and problem had no hold in that room.

 

Meanwhile in London...

 

Jun and Max were walking to their own hotel room. It wasn't just news agencies out in the lobby but fans and supporters. Dozens asking for autographs. Jun loved every minute. She felt like a fucking rock star blowing kisses to fans. She was getting more attention by far than Max was which was perfectly fine. That was why she was there. The pretty hybrid face on all this. The giant folk she sighed with her light pen and for normal size people a tiny smiley face on their chest, arm or face. A young girl around 13 asked for one. Jun picked her up with her fingers around her waist and held her steady. With a feather tip pen she decorated her tiny cheek and sat her back down. A giant boy of similar age got lucky with a kiss on the cheek. The kid blushed and nearly fainted. Security blocked them from following as they entered the elevator.

 

Max opened the door for Jun as she flopped on the bed and kicked her heels off. "What's next?" she asked. "Another public service shoot" he replied. Jun sighed. "I can reschedule if you need to" he said. "It's alright. Just need to relax" she said. "I can help with that" Max said bending down and rubbing her stocking foot. Jun hummed to herself and placed her left foot on the top of his head. "If you act up I'll shrink you" Max said. "You are just looking for an excuse" she replied. "After how you reacted the next morning when I first did, maybe so. That look on your face was cute" he replied. "Not funny! I thought I was having a nightmare!" Jun said. " My fault. Kinda ran out of juice before I could restore you. Didn't expect you to scream though. Like hearing a gerbil chirping" Max said. Jun pushed his head with her foot.

 

Max let go of her foot and kissed her. His tongue in her mouth caressing hers. "Let me know if this gets to be too much for you. Don't make me worry" he said touching her cheek. "You're sweet. I'll be back" she said taking her clothes off and heading to the bathroom. Max checked his messages as he heard the shower run. Beatrice was staying behind at HQ enjoying her new position. He read her reports and was pleased with their timeliness and accuracy. "Guess I made a good choice there" he thought.

"Computer. Encrypt call to Athena. Authorization Gamma 3...1 Omega Schneider." he said to his wristcomm. A minute later the call was connected. "Sorry about the sudden call. Are we ready with the next part of the op?" Max asked. "Very soon Cronus.  We have multiple info plants ready to be discovered. A few were actually legit. Secretary of commerce for one. Once we have them all in place we can have our operatives in the Union leak the info. All credibility in Ingressa's government will turn to shit" Athena said. "Excellent. We can run with that and use our successes as a platform for our credibility. With luck the humans and hybrids can take over...with our support. After that we can bring the nation into the fold with the rest of the Union and go to phase 3" Max said grinning.  He clicked off his wristcomm just as Jun was returning.

 

"I heard something about phase 3?" she said. "Nothing too important. Just troop rotation to avoid exhaustion and PTSD" Max lied. Jun climbed onto the bed and licked her lips. "I don't wanna beg" she said. Max pulled off his clothes and embraced her. After a moment of heavy kissing he broke it. "I promised this time I would be small" he hissed into her ear. Max willed himself as small as a human. He stood before his giantess girlfriend. "What would you like? I can worship those big feet of yours. You can suck on me or maybe you just want to jam be right up there" he said. It was an unconscious twitch but he sensed it. There was a repressed trauma deep inside and the trigger lie somewhere with him being small and tossing up being used as a dildo. He resolved to find out what it was by the end of the day. He didn't need anything fucking up his plans.

 

"Why don't I just worship you as the goddess I believe you to be?" Max asked. Jun closed her eyes and he licked and kneaded her pussy. Somehow he knew what to do to make her feel good. The sensitive spaces between her toes. Her ears. Even the soft spot behind her knees. Then when he squeezed her swollen clit she came. Max had to hold on as she bucked and jerked around. Max grew back to his giant size and laid next to her. "You didn't get to cum" she said. "Later. I'll fill you to the brim later tonight" he said. "You've cum in me three times since I met you. It's like you're trying to get me pregnant" she said. "And if I was? Would it be so bad?" he asked. Jun was speechless. "What?! Max, we barely know each other and you're talking about starting a family?! We haven't even talked about marriage yet" she said as Max got dressed.

 

"If I recall, your parents got married kinda quick" Max replied. "That was war! They didn't know if they live to see next week!" Jun said. "Do you love me?" he asked. She nodded. "Then what is the problem? I know you're the one for me Jun and I try to respect your privacy, but I can sense fear in you when it comes to sex. Is it the porn thing?" he asked. Jun looked at him and then down at her feet. "Can I?" he asked floating to her face. Max touched her skin and looked into her mind. There was something on the surface but beneath was something shrouded by impressive mental defenses. "You're afraid of one of us growing bored. Like it won't mean anything one day. Like one of your old customers" he said. The words cut into her giant heart like a knife. Jun began crying loudly. "Let it out" he told her. She beat her fists on his chest sobbing. "My time to show you something" he said. As he kissed her he transferred his feelings to the giant girl.

 

"You...you love me that much?" she asked. Max entwined her fingers into hers and nodded. He was going fast for her but she saw that he was on the level. She thought about it. Her mother was actually younger than her when she got married. If this was her shot at happiness then why was she pushing it away and why did she feel an ice-cold dread go down her spine when he offered to be her sex toy? Was it because of her prostitute days of was it something else?

 

Max held her still naked to him until it was time to leave. A half hour later they were on sound stage Ingress size. People of multiple sizes worked equipment, cameras, and props. "Ah! The star of our show!" a diminutive man said walking up to them. "Donald Blake at ya service miss. We got wardrobe all set for you. Right this way" he said leading her to a room. Max sat down and waited for her to return. He noticed he had an incoming call from Bee. "Hey. What’s up?" Max asked. "What's up is I'm stuck babysitting when I should be with you!" Bee yelled. "Aphrodite. Your job is to help oversee Athena's part of this mission. After her, you're the most technically gifted out of all of us. If it helps, we're scheduled to return in two days. Just hang tight then" he said. "...very well but these kids are annoying" Bee said. "Think of it as training ok how to deal with our kids one day. Max out" he said ending the call. He could hear Bee yelling to repeat what he said until the static pop. "What a tangled web we weave" he mumbled.

 

Jun returned minutes later dressed quite normally. A white low cut shirt. Jeans with socks and sneakers. "I figured something sexier" she said. "Not this time. I think you might like this shoot more than the others" Max said. The background was swapped with a green screen and giant toy ball was placed at the center. In came two kids a 5-year-old boy giant size and a 9-year-old one human sized. "They look so adorable!" she thought walking to them. "You're pretty" the giant boy said. "And you're cute" Jun replied causing the boy to smile. The smaller boy was looking at her curious. "Ehats it like?" he asked. "What's what like?" she asked. "Being famous" he replied. An odd question from a child.

 

"Fun, frightening, and busy" Jun replied. The boy nodded and walked off. "That was weird" she thought. "Places! We shoot in five. Ms. Cyrus, because of time constraints we'll have you read the TelePrompTer. Think you can do that?" the producer asked. "No problem" she replied. Jun got to her position as well as the kids. The younger boy was fidgety though. "Action!" the producer yelled. Jun quickly read the first paragraph.  

 

"Hello everyone. My name is Jun Cyrus and I'm here today to talk about the events going on in Ingressa. We have made great strides in making the world safer from terrorism but there are those out there that disagree with some of our choices we have made or focus on the accidents made in pursing our goals." (Camera moves to the giant boy)  

 

"This is Derek. His mother was a hybrid. His father a human. I say was because Derek lost his parents on the day D.C. was lost. He was lucky enough to be with his grandmother that day in Annapolis. He...he...*sniff sniff* he will never hear his parents say they love him again. And then there is the story of Luis here." (Camera pans to the floor revealing the boy. A cue tells Nun to lower her hands so he can crawl into it).

 

"Luis here was rescued not from True way itself but from sympathizers. He never knew his real father. Only his mother and aunt and because of his size did cruel and terrible things to him. A tip led a squad that arrested them and freed this poor boy. Now he happily lives with foster parents. These are the stories that aren't said. This is why we fight! This is why we can't stop because...because there are more Derek's and Luis' out there eating to be saved..."(Jun is quietly crying and the producer motions for her to finish.    

 

"Let your local leaders know that you support the Ingressa bill. Your voice can save them" Jun said. "Cut! Print! Incredible! Marvelous! And in one take too!" the producer said. Jun hugged the giant boy with one arm and the smaller one to her cheek with the other hand. "I'm sorry you had to go through all that" she said. "Go through what lady?" the smaller boy asked. Jun looked at him and before she could respond a voice called out for Derek. "Right here mommy! The pretty lady is crying" the boy said. "But...but...you're supposed to be dead" Jun mumbled. "Lady this was acting. You didn't think this was real did you?" Luis asked. Jun sat him back on the floor and stumbled away in shock. "You okay there?" Max asked placing his hand on her shoulder. She pulled away.

 

"This was all a lie?!" Jun yelled. "Calm down. Not exactly. The stories were true. There really is a Derek and Luis. Just not them" he said pointing to the kids. Jun wasn't pleased. "I feel like a damn idiot. Why couldn't you have told me?" Jun asked. "We figured the emotions would've been realer if we hadn’t. We were right. You looked very convincing" Max said. "Hotel. Now" she demanded. Jun didn't say not one word to him the rest of the evening. She didn't even want sex. "Look I don't want to fight with you but I told you straight up this is how PR works. You said you understood but lately I'm wondering if you really mean some of the things you say" Max said. Jun turned to face him. Even he cringed at her pissed off expression.

 

"When have I ever mislead you?" she asked. "Forget it" he said rolling over. "No. Answer" she said. "Well you bawk at the idea of becoming a mother but the first time we had sex you leg locked me so I would cum inside you. You say you love me but get cold sweats about the thought of marriage. And when I shrank myself I swore I felt fear in you when I went to fuck you. I'm not criticizing you Jun. I'm worried. I wouldn't worry if I didn't care about you" he said. "All of this is so much at one time" she said. He could hear her voice cracking. "I'll tell you what. We can go anywhere you want tomorrow. Anywhere. No Omega. No reports. No PR campaigns" he said.

"I want to see my mom. I can't see my dad but I want to see my mom" she said quietly. Max didn't like that. "Okay. We can head straight for Hawaii in the morning" he said kissing her.

 

 

Max waited until she was sound asleep. Jun didn't know that he monitored her calls. Last time she spoke to her mother was shortly after her father was recalled. Chen begged Jun to come home and was refused. The call ended with Jun accusing her mother of never supporting her decisions. Jun regretted her words especially seeing how her mother welcomed her home. Jun wanted to apologize in person and to feel normal again just for a brief moment. The risk was Jun might actually agree to stay and that would damper his plans badly. No. He couldn't let that happen. Max decided to do something he hoped he wouldn't regret.

 

Max shrank down to conserve power. What he was about to do would be delicate and nerve wracking. In theory he could pull it off. The catch was if done too hastily or incorrectly, he could fry her brain. He approached her pillow. Her face was turned upwards. Her black hair spread against the giant pillow in many directions by a dozen feet. One strand as smooth as silk, black as ink, and tough as rope. She slightly stirred as his hands and bare feet grabbed hold of it as he climbed onto her head. Her snoring told him she was still down. Now he sat his bare ass on her forehead and placed his palms against it. He took a deep breath and concentrated.

 

He had read the reports that Aeris left before she departed this world. How mind control worked. The brutality of neural mapping was but also explained it was possible to do it without harming the host. More time consuming in which they just didn't give a shit. Well Max gave a shit...

 

His mind connected to her's. Neurons crisscrossing her gray matter like very fine spider webs. Max knew there was no way in hell he could feel every one of them and completely control her. Then again that wasn't his goal. He didn't need to completely control her. Just give her mental suggestion is enough. He plunged deeper into her mind down to the murky subconscious and the earliest memories she had. Each one was like looking at a home movie. Her seventh birthday party. Her first time in space. He went to work tweaking neuron after neuron for hours implanting a single phrase..."sounds good to me".

 

He was exhausted but confident it worked. Jun groaned in her sleep now and then telling him it was having some effect but how effective he didn't know. Then he saw something. Something that he couldn't ignore. He hadn't searched for it but found anyway. A repressed memory so guarded it seemed to hide from his sight.  Max pressed harder and harder. Jun jerked in her sleep and if it wasn't for him keeping her down she might've screamed herself awake. Like a door being shoved open, the memory filled his vision.

 

He found himself inside her room. He was like a ghost. Invisible and ethereal. He looked around. Judging by the posters and decorations, Jun must've been in her teens. There was a window cracked open. It was dark outside, nighttime. It looked pleasant so why was this so traumatizing? Max asked himself this and knew the answer had to lie in what would happen this night. He heard something. A faint humming. It was coming from her bed. Max glanced at it to see a boy around 13 watching something on his laptop terminal. He was human sized. "This must be her brother Chad" he said. Max heard thunder in the background and then the smell of fresh rain.

 

Then there was a flash of lightning and the power failed. Not odd but Max could hear whimpering coming from the boy. "Jun?! JUN?!" Chad yelled. "No need to yell squirt. I was just coming up" Juan said walking into the room with a flashlight. "You better still be right where you were or ya gonna get squished" she chuckled flopping down on the bed. Max was surprised to see that her face was extremely similar to when she was 13. Her body filled out nicely but she didn't age much in the face. "Cute as fuck even then" he said aloud knowing they couldn't hear him.

 

"Mom called. Her and dad are stuck in Oahu while the squall passes so they won't be back till tomorrow morning. So that means I'm in charge" she said. "Only because you're big" Chad huffed. "Grow a hundred feet and then you can be in charge" Jun said snickering. "It almost time for bed anyway. Time to go to your room" Jun said. "I...I wanna sleep here tonight" he mumbled. "You're too old for that" Jun said. "Please...I...I really hate the dark. It reminds me of when you ate..."

 

"Alright! Alright...just scoot over there" Jun said. "Now what was that about?" Max asked. Max didn't know that since Jun accidentally ate her brother, Chad had a phobia of dark places.

 

Emergency lighting in the house illuminated the hallway and downstairs and kept the air on but not much else. Faint light crept through the underside of the door. Max got impatient as he waited to see what was to come. 15 minutes of waiting and he got his reward.  Jun was quietly moaning and moving around in her bed. "So hot. I feel like I'm burning up" she said quietly. Jun scooted onto the floor. Max could see she was drenched in sweat and her face flushed. "Is she in heat?" Max asked. Jun pulled her panties off and opened her legs. She quietly fingered herself in the dark. "She is" Max said. Max was mildly amused watching the teenage Jun horny as hell masturbating. She clenched up her whole body and then sighed. "I'm...still. Hot" she groaned. The giant girl was frustrated that no matter how hard she fucked herself it wasn't enough. Her body was shaking and then she looked at the bed. "Oh no Jun..." Max said.

 

Jun picked up Chad who was still asleep. She pulled off his shorts, shirt, and then underwear leaving her tiny brother naked in her palm. Her warmth and soft skin kept him asleep. She brought him to her face. It was clear to Max she was no longer in control of herself the way she sniffed his young body. Her nose sniffed his feet, crotch, chest, and hair. Her lip quivered and her eyes glasses over. She could smell his pheromones and it triggered the most primal part of her brain. A healthy male that could impregnate her. The rational part wasn't working. The part that said he was her twin brother or at least way too small to inseminate her. She licked his crotch slowly and his dick grew to attention. Chad groaned in his sleep. More licks of his small body and Jun moaned. Now Chad was awake.

 

"Jun? Jun want are you doing? Why...why am I naked?" he asked worried. He couldn't see his sister very well in the dim light but her not answering scared him. "Jun say something! I don't like this!" he said. "So...good" she croaked out. With no warning at all she jammed him feet first into her sopping wet cunt. Chad tried to scream but her finger was covering his mouth. Back and forth faster and faster until she came. She didn’t stop though. She did it again and even harder until she came for the fourth time that night. On the fifth time, she went slower as her stamina was burning out. She laid on her back raping her brother in and out of her. She was in so much bliss and relief she was giggling. The sound of not so innocent laughter and the squishing sounds of her pussy mixed with the steady rain hitting the window.

 

Her fingers no longer covered his mouth as they held his head as his body went deeper and deeper into his sister. He was past screaming and now just whimpering. He didn't understand why Jun would do this. He loved his sister with all his heart so why would she treat him as some object? Why was she laughing? Worse yet was the fact while this had been happening he had cum twice and was about to again. His body went all the way in. He could hear the pulsing wet flesh around him. Her fluids sticking to his body. The walls contracted and the fluids rushed underneath him between his toes, past his groin, and up to his chin. The warmth and movement caused him to ejaculate into the cavern of her teenage vagina. Then the cold air hit his skin. He found himself staring right at her face. Her hair a mess, her skin rosy and slick with sweat. Even her eyes looked weird. She was grinning and moved him to her mouth which was opening. A long lick of her tongue across the entire length of his body cleaned him a little.   

 

"Why? Way are you being so mean to me?!" he yelled breaking into an uncontrollable sob. Jun's expression changed. She shook her head and then looked at her crying brother. Her eyes went wide in shock and she gasped. "I'm sorry! God what did I do!" she yelled going to touch him. Chad screamed as her finger went to him. Jun placed him on the floor and watched him curl into a ball. Jun sobbed she was sorry over and over. A minute went by and she tried to touch him again. "I didn't mean it" she said. Chad didn't scream or yell. The look of fright as her pussy was only ten feet from him. Jun saw it and realized the enormity of what she had done. She had more than traumatized him this time. She had raped him and he would never trust her again.

 

Jun sat motionless staring into space for a long minute. Chad watched her as silent tears fell from her eyes. In her mind, she replayed every cruel thing she ever done to her tiny twin. Stepping on him, dressing him up, making him lick her feet, eating him, and now she had done the unthinkable. The guilt broke her. Jun stood up and walked over to her desk. Inside was a pair of scissors. The blades 12 ft. long. She cocked the blades open and put one to her wrist. She pushed down and bit her lip as the metal cut into her flesh. Blood began to loudly drip onto the floor.

 

"JUN NO!" Chad screamed. Jun looked at him with a sad expression neither Chad nor Max had ever seen on her. "I can't live with it. I hurt my brother. Swore I'd protect him" she said gripping the blade to twist it. "PLEASE! Don't do this! I forgive you! DON'T LEAVE ME ALL ALONE!" Chad screamed. Max watched the boy cry his heart out pleading for his giantess sister not to commit suicide in that room. Jun dropped the scissors and fell to her knees. Chad dashed to her and hugged her finger. She watched her brother sobbing and clutching her finger.  Jun laid down on her side with an awed expression. Jun felt so unworthy of his love and compassion she knew not how to comprehend how to keep living with such shameful humility. Her mental defenses kicked in and saved her. Jun closed her eyes and passed out. Chad freaked out thinking she had died but saw she was still breathing. The memory ended...

 

"So that's what occurred. It all makes sense now why she flinches when a human sized person has sex with her. Might explain the promiscuity as well. What's this?" Max asked seeing an adjacent memory. This one wasn't guarded and he easily looked into it. It was morning by the look of it. Jun was in the kitchen cooking waffles. She was happily humming to herself. Max realized it was the morning after by the bandage on her wrist. "Jun?" Chad asked coming downstairs. "Morning sleepyhead. Making us some waffles. Want strawberry or blueberry topping?" she asked. Chad was silent. "Don't have all morning dofus" she said. "Strawberry" he replied. Jun picked him up and placed him on the table. "Ughh! When was the last time those shorts and shirt were washed! Eww! In your hair too! Make sure to shower after breakfast. You smell weird and I don't want momma and dad thinking I didn't take care of you" Jun said.

 

Chad was utterly confused. "You feel better sis?" he asked. "As opposed to what?" she asked eating a bit of waffle. Chad stared at her. "Stop acting weird. I know I’m pretty but you see me every day" she said. "How's your arm?" he asked. "Fine I guess. Don't even remember hurting it" she replied. He was in shock. She didn't remember cutting herself and had forgotten last night. "Better this way" he muttered. "Say something squirt?" she said. "Why'd you make waffles?" Chad asked. "It's your favorite right? Felt like doing something you'd like for some reason" Jun replied.

 

Max watched as the small boy finished his breakfast and sat still. "Can I get a hug from ya?" Chad asked quietly. Jun put her giant fork down and scooped her brother up in her hand. She hugged him to her and felt he was trembling. "I love you. You know that right. Nothing would ever change that" he told her. Jun was confused. It was so strange for him to say that but stranger she found herself crying. Jun wiped her tears away. "I'd kiss you all over but you stink" she giggled. Chad giggled back and her. "And she forgot that entire event" Max said leaving that memory. He held his hand out and concentrated on the repressed memory. "You won't bother her any longer" he said extinguishing the memory. Neurons and chemical bonds dissolved as the memory engram was expunged from her mind. Jun groaned in her sleep and went rigid. She took a sharp breath and exhaled. Max relaxed. His task was done. He hopped off her head and made his way to his wristcomm.

 

Like his clothes, it didn't shrink with him. Luckily, he could voice activate it. He placed a call to Athena. "Sorry for the late call but I need you to fulfill a request" he said. "Ehat is it?" she asked yawning. "We have Ingress weapons don't we?" he asked. "Of course for obvious reasons. What do you need?" she asked. "A powerful plasma grenade. Make sure it can be traced back to their military and have it on the transport picking us up tomorrow" he said. "Done. May I ask what for?" she said. "Killing two birds with one stone. Cronus out" he said ending the call. Max used the last bit of his energy to grow back to Ingress size and laid down next to Jun. "Enjoy the time you're going to have with your mother. It will be your last" he thought kissing her cheek.

 

By the time they arrived it was 1:00 in the afternoon. The sun was shining brightly. Max was dressed in a dark blue button shirt with white khaki pants and black shoes. In his pocket was a grenade the size of a small room but he kept it well hidden. Jun was as happy go lucky as she could be. Like a weight was lifted off her heart. The loud slaps of her sandal striking her heels was in sync with the grinding of dirt and rock as the two walked up the hill. "Thanks for bringing me here" she said holding his hand. "Anything for you" he said kissing her.

 

"It's very pretty here but it feels cramped for people our size" Max said pushing a tree aside. "Well there aren't many our size in this town. Chad went to school normally while I took classes out on the field" she said. "Did they treat you different?" Max asked. "Some...the older ones did. Some were scared of me and dad while others were kinda sketchy. Trying to look up my skirt or staring at my feet. Over there in that neighborhood was where a boyfriend of mine used to live" she said pointing over the hill to the left. "Ehat was he like?" Max asked slightly jealous. "Impulsive, reckless, and quick to take a dare. Irresistible to a 15-year-old girl" Jun said quietly. "Take it you guys broke up quickly" Max asked. Jun stopped walking. "He was a human of course but I found his size cute. He enjoyed rubbing my feet. First guy to teach me about what a foot fetish was. Yeah we broke up quickly. He was dating me on a dare" Jun said. "Oh shit. What did you do?" Max asked. "I fucking ate him. Daddy covered for me. Made it seem he drowned and his body was washed out into the sea" Jun said walking again. "Haha! Wait...seriously?" Max asked. "Break my heart and you might find out the next time you decide to shrink yourself " Jun said. 

 

Jun knocked on the door. Down near her feet a human sized door opened. "Hi mommy!" Jun yelled. "JUN!" Chen yelled up jumping. Jun snatched her mother up and hugged her tightly. "Aiya! Too tight!" her mother complained. "Sorry mom" Jun said relaxing. "I see you brought him. Well come in" her mother sighed. Jun plopped down on the sofa and placed her mother on the table. Max sat beside Jun while being stared at by Chen. "Lovely home you have here Mrs. Cyrus" Max said. "Would be better if my husband was at home instead of serving in your war" Chen quipped. "Mom!" Jun said. "It's quite alright Jun. Not everyone can understand the cost of vigilance" Max said. "I know full well the cost Schneider. I had friends in D.C. I understand the need to eliminate that nasty terrorist group but I do not condone using my daughter to soothe the conscience of others" Chen said. Max was surprised at how sharp the woman was. 

 

"Your daughter is more than just a pretty face. She has been a godsend when it came to organizing relief efforts. Cheered up hundreds of kids that lost loved ones. Have you been to ground zero?" Max asked. Chen shook her head. "Well she has. Spent an entire day combing through debris looking for survivors and not for cameras or fame" Max sniped. Chen walked over to the edge of the table and eyed him. "I don't believe that this is entirely above board. I have a nose for those who distort the truth for their own means. A kernel of truth you speak coated in half-truths and lies" Chen said. "With all due respect, I think you let your personal bias cloud your judgement. "Tell me Mrs. Cyrus. If the Union had her working PR saying the same things would you be so dismissive?" he asked.

 

"Nî dài wô qù shâguā (you take me as a fool)" Chen said in Chinese. "Méiyôu. Zhîshì kû (No. Just bitter)" Max shot back. Jun didn't know if it was the comeback or the fact he said it in Chinese but her mother was extremely pissed. "Jun. We support you but this has gone too far. This is dangerous and provocative. Only shame and dishonor can come from dealing with Omega. We gave them a chance and now they bully the Union into invading a country that is dangerous. Leave them" Chen said sternly. Max sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Jun, why don't you go into the kitchen and brew us a cup of tea" Max said with an odd tone. Jun rapidly blinked a few times and said, "sounds good to me".

 

"I see that mental suggestion took hold rather well" Max said grinning. Because of the position of the table and sofa, Jun was out of earshot and view of Max and her mother. Max stood up and reached into his pocket. He pulled out the grenade and twisted the top until it loudly clicked. He carefully placed it on the floor underneath the sofa. "Ah! Don't think so" Max said holding Chen telekinetically. "Figures a veteran of the war would know what that was. Nifty thing that plasma grenade. No chemical explosive. Just a pulse of hot energy incinerating shit within 500 ft. You can even put it on a timer which I have for 90 seconds. So let me get straight to it."

 

"I've indulged you and your family's meddling enough. When you let her go I figured I wouldn't have to do something like this but the constant calls and messages for her to quit and come home...well it's irritating me and causing her to doubt her job. I've met your kind before. Parents that don't understand that the child's choice to sacrifice for the good of the State. Parents too close minded to see the bigger picture for their kids. Only thinking of their choices and wishes and not theirs. Believe it or not I love her and will do what I have to do to make sure she realizes her full potential. A potential she won't see with you and your husband and son in the mix" Max said checking his timer.

 

"60 seconds. Oh don't worry. I probably won't kill your husband or son. Just you. You're the keystone of this family" Max said. Chen desperately wriggled and tried to scream but couldn't. At best all she could do was cry. "This will break her heart so bad but I'll be there for her. Holding her, stroking her hair, wiping her tears away. And best yet fucking her. I've been fucking your daughter almost every day for the last week and just recently got used to the idea of bearing my child. A grandchild you'll never see" Max coldly said.

 

Chen's face was scrunched up as she quietly sobbed. "30 seconds now. And we come to the gruesome part of this conversation. That thing will go off and turn your tiny ass to ash while my powers will protect me and her. Thing is without a body she won't accept your death and all this will be half moot. Some evidence will have to remain" Max said picking her up. Chen was still frozen as Max eyed her. "Even at what...44...45? You still look nice. I see where she gets her figure. Soft hair and nice tits. Pretty little feet too. So, what will it be? An arm or leg?" Max said pinching both with his fingers. "An arm. Those legs are too nice to pull off" Max said with a sadistic grin. It took just a second for it to happen as he pulled. Chen wanted to shriek as her right arm was torn out of the shoulder socket and the muscle and tissues ripped away. Max held the limb between his fingers and flicked it across the room. "There. Forensics should find the bones. Goodbye Mrs. Cyrus. 5...4...3...JUN! LOOK OUT!" Max screamed dashing to her. *BOOOOM!*

 

Max hugged her just as the grenade went off. His force field brunted the blast but he made sure some actually hurt him. The shockwave propelled him through the front door and onto the ground. Jun' ears were ringing. Her vision blurred as blood dripped from her temple. She saw her home burning and Max barely breathing on top of her. "MOMMY!" Jun screamed. She stood up to go inside to rescue her. "No. I...wasn't fast enough" Max said holding her ankle. Fire blasted out of the front door and windows as the entire structure went up. Jun fell to her knees helpless watching.

 

"I'm fine doctor.  I'm more worried about Jun" Max said two hours later in his hospital room. "Just a cut on the head with a slight concussion. It's a miracle you both survived" the doctor said. "Not a miracle doc" Max said hovering a cup to his hand. "Oh. One of those evolved hybrids I read about. Must be handy having that power" he said. "Don't bet on it. Can I see her?" Max asked. "If you're up for company" the doctor said walking outside. Jun came running in and hugging him. "You're not mad at me?" he asked. "Why?" she asked tears streaming down her face. "I wasn't good enough to save you both. I'm...I'm sorry" Max muttered crying. Jun hugged him tightly. "It's not your fault. It's theirs" Jun hissed pointing to the TV screen. The media wasted no time running the story. "Good job Athena" Max thought.

 

"Breaking news again. An assassination attempt was made on the lives of Maximillian Schneider and Jun Cyrus. Investigators have already determined the weapon was a type 2 plasma grenade used exclusively by the Ingress military. While Mr. Schneider and Ms. Cyrus survived the attempt, sadly Chen Cyrus, the mother of Jun Cyrus did not. We are awaiting a statement from Mr. Schneider and Ms. Cyrus right now. More on this story as it breaks." the reporter said.

 

"Call them in" Max told a guard. "You sure? You look like shit" Jun said. "I'm sure" Max said. Minutes later the room was filled with reporters of all sizes. Some even stood on his folding tray. "I should've prepared better for this. I knew I'd be a target for them but I never thought they'd go this far. I shouldn't be surprised. They'd kill anyone if it suited them. True Way knows their time is almost up and now they are desperate enough to try this. My father once said "you know you are doing the right thing when bad people hate you for it" Max said.

 

"Mr. Schneider! People say that no way you should've survived or at least came out with such small injuries. Some are calling it divine protection" a human reporter said standing on his tray. "Wasn't divine. Let's not go and make this a religious thing. This is how we survived" Max said levitating a cup. Camera flashes and awe filled the room. "A split second before the blast I saw a blue glow from the floor and instinctively grabbed her and threw a shield up. If I had another second I could've saved her mother too" Max said. "So, what will you do now in wake of this?" the reporter asked. "I think we need to take a good look at Ingress's government. The second time their military weaponry has fallen into terrorist hands...that we know of. Personally, I'll make them pay for taking the life of my future mother in law" Max said crushing the cup.

 

It took a second for everyone to realize what he said. "Ms. Cyrus! Are you two engaged?!" someone yelled. "We...we haven't discussed it much lately but he hasn't formally asked" Jun replied blushing. "I am now. Will you marry me? Even in all this, will you be my wife?" Max asked. Jun hugged him tightly and nodded. "Man, they will eat this up" Max thought.  Elsewhere, Beatrice threw her glass at the TV...