- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:12.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

Chad groaned as he heard the sound of gentle singing. His eyes fluttered open and he looked around. Sitting a few feet from him was Nara holding their daughter in her arms. The baby was sleeping as Nara sang to her gently. The room he was in was white with no windows. It was fairly bright to the point he had to squint. Then he remembered what had happened earlier. A possible realization struck him. "Nara?" he asked. "You're finally awake. You had me worried for a while" she said stroking the top of his head. She was oddly calm and serene adding further to his theory. "Did we die? Is this...heaven?" he asked.  

 

Nara chuckled at him. "No. We're not dead silly. I need to summon the doctor. I'll be right back" she said leaving the room. Chad was relieved to see he was still alive but now concerned on where they were. Technically they were wanted fugitives. A doctor returned and Chad was shocked to see him for he was human but exceptionally taller than usual. "I see you've awoke. Now follow the light" the 8-ft. man asked.  Chad did as instructed. "Excellent. Pupil response is good as well. Mr. Cyrus? What's the last thing you remember?" he asked. "Me and my wife were waiting for someone as instructed. There was the sound of a very large engine and a rumble through the ground. The air shimmered and then the ceiling of the tunnel came down. That's it" Chad said.

 

"Yes. Debris came down on the both of you. Your wife saved your life using her body as a shield but a few rocks fell into your cockpit and concussed you anyway. Fortunately, our team was prepared in case one or both of you were injured" the doc said. "Where are we?! Who are you?!" Chad yelled. "Easy son. You're in Tycho City. You're safe from Omega here" the doctor said. "Tycho City as on the moon? Then that means you're with the Lunar League?" Chad asked. "That's right. Corporal Matthew Bright of the 21 Medical corps at your service" the doctor replied. "That's how you were able to hack the STRIKE X. It was originally built by you guys but why help us?" Chad asked.

 

"As you're aware, the Lunar League doesn't involve itself much with Union affairs but with the Progenitor conflict, we saw that affairs on Earth ultimately involve the colonies or the moon or both eventually. Refugees have been fleeing Earth in droves. Telling us stories and causing a strain on our resources. Frankly, we can't stand by anymore and just watch this continue. Our own spies alerted us that they planned on taking you out. This Max Schneider is an extremely dangerous man for reasons you are not aware of. First, let me get you something to eat and drink" Matthew said leaving.

 

"Honey are you alright?" Chad asked Nara. "I'm better now I have Fei and you're awake. They gave me something to relax the last few days" Nara replied. "Days?" Chad asked. "You’ve been out of it for three days as the nano aid fixed the brain swelling" she replied. Chad got out of bed and pulled his IV out. He climbed into his wife's lap. "They were able to get her just before the order to arrest my parents went out" Nara said. Chad touched his infant daughter's foot which was as big as he was. It was warm. "Thank god" he muttered. He didn't ask about her parents or any word since they escaped. He feared the answer.

 

"Here we go. It's not steak or anything but it's not too bad. I even have lime gelatin" Matthew said sitting the tray down on the bed. Chad said down and began wolfing the food down. "Max isn't who he appears to be. He isn't a hybrid. He's something more. An agent of ours was able to get a blood sample from your mother's home after the bombing. We were curious as to how his DNA makeup looked with such strong powers. Imagine our surprise to see that a third of it wasn't human or Ingress. It was Progenitor."

 

"When a Progenitor took a form, it altered the DNA to suit it's needs, it's powers. Without it the body would die. Another thing we found was the artificial damage to his telomeres. I'll spare you the technical part and tell you he was artificially aged. He's an artificial being. A chimera of DNA. A clone Chad" the doctor said. Chad dropped his fork. "We have to stop him. Expose him" Chad said. "Maybe a few weeks ago but now? No, they spun this too well and he's getting results no matter how barbaric the methods" Matthew said. "So what do you propose cause were not sitting on our asses" Nara said. Chad nodded. "We declare war against Omega. They built a movement? We build a countermovement. We got full support of the colonies and parts of the Union military. We can do this but we want you to lead the charge. They have Jun. We have you" he said.

 

"Done on one condition. I kill Max Schneider. Not court or tribunals. He's mine" Chad hissed. "Agreed. When we get you cleared, we'll have someone pick you up and transported to Von Braun for training" Matt said. "I'm already trained and a vet to boot" Chad quipped. "Not this kind of training you haven't. Have a good evening you two" Matt said leaving the room. "Fuck did he mean by that?" Chad asked.

 

The next day...

 

"Yeah we're about to touch down" Chad said to his wristcomm. I wish I could be there with you it they said I'd be a distraction" Nara replied. "Just focus on the baby and get some rest. This training can't be too difficult" Chad said. "Alright, call me this evening when you get a chance. I miss your touch" Nara said. "I will baby. I love you" Chad said ending the call. His transport cleared the docking bay and touched down. The roof doors sealed and he waited for the environmental system to pump oxygen and heat back into the hangar. The green light lit up and he stepped out. "Welcome to Von Braun. While you're here you are not to look at any of our "guests" or speak to them other than your trainer of course. No weapons are allowed and you will have to surrender your wristcomm" a man said walking to him. "Hell kind of place is this?" Chad asked hearing such odd rules. "The prison kind. Follow me" the man replied.

 

"I thought this place was for me to train. Fuck you trying to pull?!" Chad yelled. "This is where you will train. Just happens that one of our inmates is best suited for your training" the man replied. Chad was stunned by his answer. He surrendered his wristcomm as ordered and followed what he knew to be a guard now down a very long and very high corridor. There were cells on both sides. Each one designed for Ingress. There were bars but in front of them was a glowing ring around the frame. A shield. Even told not to look Chad couldn't help it as he noticed right away that every prisoner was a female. Most were human or human sized but there were a few that were giantesses. The human looking ones eyed him curious but the giant ones, now they were doing more than eyeballing him.

 

They got on their hands and knees staring at him. Licking their lips. Rubbing their jumpsuit covered crotches. He could hear them whispering. "Fresh meat. Wonder what he tastes like. Want him in my pussy until he dies. Rub my feet and crush him." he heard them saying. It irked him but didn't worry him. He saw one giant girl sitting on her bed kicking her feet and watching him. She looked normal enough. Harmless really as she waved at him. Chad found himself waving back no then the girl quickly reached for him slamming her hand into the shield. Chad felt bad for her until she grinned and saw that her teeth she been filed into points like a shark. "Told you not to make eye contact" the guard said. This time Chad listened.

 

The guard led him to an out of the way cell. It was different than the others as there were no bars. Just a modified door. "We'll be monitoring everything so if it gets out of hand we can zap her. Good luck Capt." the guard said unlocking the door. The door opened and the shield turned off before he stepped through. The cell was far larger then it appeared. Almost three times the size of the others. There was padding on the walls. A toilet and open shower to the far right. A giant bed on the far left. A stack of books near it and in the center back was a lone giantess staring out of a single window. Chad heard the shield activate and the door loudly lock back.

 

"I take it you're Chadwick Cyrus?" she said turning to face him. He had been expecting someone older and one not as pretty. Her skin was the color of almonds and her messy hair jet black. She was slender. Her figure not hidden so well in her white jumpsuit. Her feet were bare and her toenails unpainted. Apparently, she had been given the basic of necessities. "Yeah that's me" Chad said. She walked over to him and stopped as she looked at the camera. She made a slight grin and then sat on her bed. Even sitting down she was still opposingly tall. Chad made her height out to be about 168 ft. tall give a few feet or two. "My name's Jiya" she said bowing her head politely.

 

"Nice name. What's that Ingress for?" he asked. "It's not Ingress. It's Hindi. My father was Indian. It means "sweetheart" she said. "How old are you? You seem kinda young to be here" Chad asked. "I turned 17 two weeks ago" she replied. Chad was kinda surprised to hear that. Now he wondered what she did to be locked up here. "If the introductions are done we can begin" she said standing up. Jiya walked over to him and sat down on the floor in front of him. "What kind of training are we supposed to be doing?" Chad asked. Jiya waved her hand and one of her books floated into the air. One by one they sat down until they formed the shape of a shelter. He was taken aback at the fine control she had. "This kind. Until this Max Schneider appeared, I was believed to be the most powerful psychic in existence. My job is to make you better, stronger, deadlier" she replied. "Ehats in it for you?" Chad asked. " A TV" she replied.

 

"Tell me Chad. You remember the first time you ever used your powers?" she asked. "Yes. Baris was about to kill Aeris. A progenitor I had feelings for. I projected my thoughts. Later on, I used my telekinesis when he tried to kill me" Chad replied. Jiya nodded. "My own power awoke the moment those elders tried to kill us all. Their telepathic assault triggered my powers. I've heard that others awoke that day too. Do you know the true reason they awoke?" she asked. "Enlighten me" Chad replied. Jiya narrowed her brown eyes. "You're cute. The true reason is preservation instinct. Mortal danger. Have you practiced since that day?" she asked. Chad nodded. "Show me" she said. Chad focused on a giant book. Power radiated slightly from him as the book trembled and then flew 30 ft. Chad was proud of tossing the 5500-lb. piece of literature. "That's it?" Jiya sighed. "I can do more!" Chad yelled annoyed. Jiya gave a thumbs up to the camera as if to indicate something. Suddenly her finger began descending fast on him. "Stop me if you can" she said.

 

Chad reached out to hold her giant digit. It stopped and then it slowly began to move down again. Jiya tightened her muscles in her arm as she pushed down. Chad grimaced as he tried harder. Them the finger touched him and pushed him on the ground. "Chad try harder or I might crush you" she said as her finger applied pressure to his chest. Chad realized she wasn't joking as the breath was squeezed out of him. He began turning blue as he pushed with all his might. Jiya shook her head and pulled her finger back letting the coughing human catch his breath. "Pitiful. Like a child telling a master chess player he's good at tic tac toe. It could be worse I guess" she said scratching her ankle. Chad saw a large device strapped to it. Jiya saw him staring. "A shock bracelet to keep me in line. I act up and I get a 200,000-volt shock" she said to him.

 

"There's a trick to our power. Practice and emotion governs it" she said. "That...that makes sense. When I was at my angriest I could do things I can't now" Chad told her. "I see" she said reaching for two books. She held them over him. "I'm going to slowly lower these and you are to hold them up. While doing that tell me what makes you angry" she said. Jiya held them but slowly lowered them. Chad knew if she wanted to she could drop them and crush him. Chad struggled as they were very heavy. It wasn't working. As best as he tried he couldn't push those books back. "I hate how Ingress are being treated. I hate how this bastard is getting away with it!" Chad said. The books moved away a foot. Jiya loosened her hold and they lurched downward.  His legs buckled. "Dig deeper!" she yelled.

 

"He tried to kill me. Kill my wife!" he yelled. His body faintly glowed. Jiya loosened her grip again. Those giant books were now just 10 ft. above him. "He...murdered...millions!" Chad yelled. She held the books by her fingers now as they were only 5 ft. above him. "Deeper! Let it out!" she yelled. "He raped my sister!" Chad yelled. The glowing intensified. "More! Ehat hurt you the most?!" Jiya yelled. "HE...KILLED...MY...MOM!" Chad screamed. A bright glow emanated from him. His eyes were closed. "Open your eyes" the giantess told him. Chad opened them. Jiya had let go. Nearly a full ton of books was being held up by his will alone. Chad yelled and the books flew to the left. Chad collapsed. "Excellent! I'll give you a little time to rest" she said grinning.

 

Hours had passed as she had him do various exercises. Trying to push her chair. Force her hand away from him. Eventually he was spent. "That's enough for today" she told him. "Do...do you even know why they got me doing this? I'm a pilot for fucks sake" Chad asked. Jiya shook her head. "I just do as I'm told. I really want that TV. I'm tired of reading the same books repeatedly" she replied.

 

Chad rested in his room. A wing of the prison that housed guards on rotation. "Evening honey" he said calling Nara. "Jesus, you look like shit" she said. "Feel like shit. They got this teen training me to use my powers better. Not a clue why since I do my fighting in a mech. Fuck, can't believe I lost the STRIKE X. A piece of history lost forever" he said. "Could've been worse. It was ingenious to have them clone my IFF and put it on a random corpse. They even saved Ai" Nara said. "True. I just wish they helped sooner. All of this could've been avoided" Chad said reclining on his bed. "I think they know that now. They've been very courteous to me and the baby. They even provided a nursemaid since I can't breastfeed right now with those drugs in my system" Nara said.

 

"See you got it easy while I'm here in this prison. These women give me the creeps" he said. "Women? An all-female prison?!" Nara asked. "Cool your jets. It's not a fun as it sounds. Most of them look at me like I'm a sex toy or delicious candy" Chad said. Nara eyed him. "Any word from home?" Chad asked. "Nothing about my parents. We've been declared dead. Executed as enemies of the state. Your father, your father was dishonorably discharged. He's under house arrest...at your home in Hawaii. Can't imagine what's going through his mind sitting in that damaged home alone" Nara said. Chad gritted his teeth. "Alright. I'm getting some sleep. Give her a kiss from daddy" Chad said. "What about me? What do I get?" Nara asked smiling. "My heart and soul as always" he replied softly. "Now why did you go and do that?" Nara said wiping tears away. "Goodnight" Chad said ending the call.

 

Chad was eager to resume his training. Hearing about his dad added fuel to the fire. "Let's do this!" he yelled at Jiya. "Fired up today I see. Yes you did good yesterday but don't let it go to your head" she said shutting her book. "It's not like that" he said. "Okay. Yesterday we worked on brute force. Today we work on control. This works best when we focus. Clear our heads" she said. "Could've done this yesterday" Chad sighed. Jiya dropped a sewing needle in front of him. It was as long as he was. Pick it up and toss it at me. Don't worry you won't hurt me" she said. Chad picked it up. Light as a feather compared to the books yesterday. He flung it at her and it landed at her feet. "Why didn't you hit me? That thing is light" she said. Chad didn't answer. Suddenly he felt something in his mind. "You're distracted because of your father. Put it aside and focus!" she said.

 

"Get out of my head!" he yelled. His body was seized with an invisible force. "Raise your voice against me again and I'll kill you. I'm already serving multiple life sentences. Another won't matter" she coldly said. The glow in her eyes scared him. She held him easily and nothing he could do could break it. All of this and her saying her punishments meant she killed people. "Now take a deep breath and empty your mind" she said. Chad did as told. "Good. Very good. Now feel the needle with your mind. Feel the cold steel. The length. The sharp tip. Pick it up.  Good. See it cutting through the air. Pull back with your mind and let go" she said. The needle streaked through the air right at her head. She stopped it before it could pierce her right eye.

 

"That's how you do it" she said. "How is that different from before?" Chad asked. "For one thing look at yourself" she said. Chad was astonished to see the glow was a different color. It was a faint cobalt blue. You just hurled a 30-lb. piece of steel over 400 mph. at a distance of about 700 ft. That takes precision. Do it again and this time aim for the eye of this needle" she said stabbing one into a paperback book with such force the air whipped past him. Chad looked at it with disdain. "That's over 500 ft. away and it's only two feet wide. No way that's possible!" Chad yelled. Jiya picked up a needle and hurled it through the air with telekinetic force. It zipped right through the eye and ricocheted off the floor. "Get to work" she said.

 

The imprisoned giantess read a book. She flipped page after page as Chad tried to accomplish the deed. When he ran out of needles, Jiya just collected them and dropped them in front of him once again. She would glacé at him now and then and smirk. After two hours, she grinned and began cracking her giant toes one by one. It sounded like snapping tree branches.

 

"Do you mind please?" Chad huffed. "Am I breaking your concentration? Get used to it. I seriously doubt combat is quiet and peaceful" she said. "Why are you even here?" Chad asked. "Like I said. Multiple life sentences" she replied licking her thumb and flicking a page. "But what did you do?" Chad asked. Jiya eyed him for a moment. "Guess you can take a break. Murder. I'm in here because I killed a bunch of people" she replied. "Why do you look so surprised?" she asked. "You look so normal" Chad replied. "I was. I was a normal overachieving schoolgirl for the longest time. Thing was people at my school hated me. It was either my size or my grades. Not many my size where I come from so I was the odd girl out. My father pushed me to be the best academic. My mother wanted me to be...well she wanted me to be more popular."

 

"I tried out for cheerleading to pad my college resume. The coach wanted me in. A giantess on the team could really rally the boys as she put it. He girls already on threatened to quit if I joined. Their parents got the school board to say I might accidentally crush someone if I tripped or fell. Lost my shot but what hurt was how they laughed at me. That was a week before the event. The day that changed me and many others. I was at home that night seeing how they smeared my name on social media. Hundreds of likes in a matter of minutes. Recognized names too. Then it hit me. The worst migraine ever. Blood coming out my nose. Convulsing. Then it stopped. I wanted a Kleenex and suddenly it was floating in front of me."

 

"Days passed and I found not just I could move things with my mind but hear thoughts too. The girls hated me. Boys lusted after me. Even my history teacher had weird thoughts about me. Sitting at my desk taking my test and I could hear him fantasizing in his mind what it would be like lick my feet. I turned in my test and puked in the bathroom. That weekend I began testing myself. First moving a chair. Then my bed. A car and finally I flattened an office building scheduled for demolition. The angrier I got the more powerful my telekinesis was. It wasn't all bad I'd have to admit. I could sense how deeply dad loved me. My mother worried about me. She could see something was different about me."

 

"That Monday I came back to school changed my life. I finished gym class and showered and when I came out I found my panties missing. Classic bullying right. Wrong. They had dragged them to the field and laid them out for everyone to see. This overweight freshman was laying in the middle of them like it was heaven and throngs of classmates just laughed and laughed. Even teachers laughed. I went home immediately and locked myself in my room. I swore I'd make them pay for what they did. They were all shocked to see me the next day. Guess they thought I’d never come back after that but I did. I made a promise that I'd either kill them all or die trying."

 

As soon as I stepped through the door I slammed the doors shut and twisted the locks. Every entrance was shut and barred. I concentrated and shaved every car in the parking lot around the school so nobody could climb out the windows. Yes, that's how powerful I was. I was glowing by this point and they knew I was different. The kids closest to me I flung into the walls so hard their bodies caved in. I began my march through the school with a list in my hand. Those on it I'd take my time killing."

 

"The cheerleading squad was first. They started the whole thing. Most were seniors so it was early to find them all. One homeroom class or the other. God it was funny! They had no clue what was happening as I strolled in. "Wrong room bitch" one told me. I grabbed her out her seat, threw her into my mouth and swallowed. Nobody moved. Frozen in shock. The screams didn't start until I spat out that girl's sneaker. They bolted for the doors to get away from the crazy giantess. I sealed them. I began glowing again. There were two more in the room I wanted. "Bring them to me and I'll spare your lives" I said to the crowd pointing at them. It's a lesson in survival instinct to be learned here. Mortality, friendship, all that shit goes out the window when a giant pissed off girl who just ate someone demands two others or you end up dead."

 

A boy and his buddy pulled the girls out of the crowd and pushed them in front of me. They begged for their lives. I raised my shoe over one and slammed it down crushing her into paste. Her blood and organs spewing out all over the floor and onto nearby people. Her friend was covered in it. "Please! I didn't want to do it! They made me! They said if I didn't go along with it they'd bully me too!" the girl screamed. I believed her. In that throng of girls, she was the quietest. Just nodding and shit. I looked around a bit and saw the teacher's stylus. A very tiny thing to me. Something trivial an unimportant like her excuse. I felt calm for a second and even though it was tiny I lifted it up with ease. She was stunned to see that. They all were."

 

"Doesn't make what you did right" I said. Flinging it at her. It went through her chest so hard it tore right through her breaking against the wall. The girl stood motionless. A small hole in her. Blood pouring out. She looked down and it and then fell over dead. I found the others next door. Guess they all heard the screams because the door was locked tight. A simple tug of tk ripped it clean open. I called their names and told them to come out. Only one did. The ringleader. She was terrified but tried to hide it. She couldn't help but stare at my bloody shoes. "So you finally snapped huh?" she quipped. "That's right" I replied. "Go ahead Ingress half breed! Do it!" she yelled. She was pissing herself. "Not yet. You're going to suffer for what you did to me" I said coldly. No way was I making it quick."

 

"You two. Strip her and yourselves" I commanded. When they didn't move, I hovered a random boy in the class and tore him apart in midair. That got them going. The ringleader, Cassie, fought her friends as they tore her clothes off.  Now they stood naked in front of me shaking. They boys and teacher couldn't help but look at them. "You think you're embarrassed now? Rape her. Rape her now and use that" I said pointing to nearby broom. I stood there watching them suck her tits. Fingering her and her best friend took that broom handle and jammed it right up her snatch. Cassie screamed in pain. It was so satisfying to watch I didn't even know I was wet."

 

"Eventually, Cassie began shaking and I noticed her skin turning pale. Her friend had caused some bad bleeding with that handle and then Cassie went still. I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself! "I didn't ask you to kill her but good job anyway" I told her. I pushed them off her and held her body with my fingers. "Take a picture!" I yelled. A few students took the pic of her body held by me. Blood still dripping from her pussy. I placed her body in my mouth and chewed. Wasn't as bad as I thought. Chewy and sweet like good steak. I felt her amputated leg in my mouth and pulled it out. Toned as you'd think of a cheerleader’s limb. That classroom reeked of piss and shit as they watched me suck the flesh and meat off her legbones. I even sucked the goddamn marrow out of it.

 

"The girl that killed her was catatonic. Her friend wasn't much better off shitting herself. I killed them both quickly as I had checked off my primary target. They didn't beg either. I snapped her neck and flicked her friend into the wall. Only a few names left. All boys by this point. I made my way around the school. The damn alarm going off. I could see police and even swat with their cute robots trying to get in. They couldn't understand why even cutting the doors didn't help. I was holding them in place. A few shoves kept them back though. Hard to fight what you can't see. Even with that I knew I couldn't find everyone I wanted so I focused on those I knew. Captain of the soccer team. Swallowed him whole. Student council president. Crushed him slow and I do mean slow. That freshman wallowing around in my panties? Dropped him into the ones I had on and pushed him into the crack of my ass. It tingled so good when he suffocated getting his head stuck in my rectum."

 

"By the time I was done I had one target left. My history teacher. I'll say this. He put himself in front of the students to protect them. "I only want you" I said grabbing him. I carried him to an empty classroom. Well most were empty now as students and teachers had fled trying to get out the windows in other parts of the school. I locked the door and placed him on the floor. "What...What are you going to do to me?" he asked frightened. "Give you what you want most and then some" I replied. "With these powers I can read minds. I heard your thoughts about me and they're disgusting. Disgusting but...flattering" I said to him as I sat down. He watched me take off my shoes and socks."

 

"They turn you on don't they? Of course they do. I know you want to lick them. Rub your puny penis against my sweaty soles. Here's your chance" I said. He didn't budge. He found himself being pulled towards me. "Or I can just kill you now" I said. He gulped and stopped his clothes off. I placed my feet in front of him. I grinned as he gently touched them as if wondering that this was a trick. I know he could smell them. It was faint but I could feel him rubbing his face on my soles. Licking the residual sweat off them. He climbed on top of my feet and buried his face between my toes. "That’s it you tiny pervert. You enjoy worshiping the feet of your student don't you? Tell me Mr. Bradley. Is it because I'm a giantess or because you just like the way they look?" I asked. He didn't wish to answer but he didn't have to. I could see the truth. It was both"

 

"He came up for air coughing out sock lint and rubbed his cock along my smooth toenail. I couldn't help but laugh as he shot his tiny load all over it. I wriggled my foot and he slipped off. I stood up. "Please don't squash me" he whimpered. "I won't do that. It's my turn to have fun after all" I said taking my own clothes off. As I sat back down his eyes were locked on my exposed vagina. "Now hold still. I'm just going to rape you for a moment. If you fight you're just going to get hurt" I said pushing him feet first into me. "Wait...Jiya..." he said feeling something under his feet. I shoved him down hard and yelped. As I pulled back his legs were covered in blood. "Oh my god" he muttered. "That's right. I was a virgin.  I gave my virginity to you Mr. Bradley" I said to him. I didn't know at the time I was crying. That look he gave me. That disgusting fucking look. He pitied me."

 

"I was finishing up on my third orgasm when a SWAT team ACE broke down the door to the room we were in. I'm telling you now I was prepared to die. Didn't give one shit. Sitting on the floor naked raping my tiny human teacher and a rifle pointed at my head. The end of a perfect day. "Just a...second. Almost done. AHHHHH!" I said to that officer. His machine was trembling. Either he was scared of hitting my teacher or terrified of having to shoot a naked giant teenager I didn't know. "Put...put the man down" he said. "Please. Do as he says Jiya. No one else has to die today" my half dead cum soaked teacher croaked out. Now I was strong enough to kill that officer but I surrendered anyway. I remember how cold the floor was on my nipples as I laid down."

 

"I was arrested as tried for 11 murders and multiple smaller counts of assault and property damage. Daddy got a very good lawyer to argue I was insane do to the bullying. Mom...mom disappeared. I was found criminally insane and set her. So goes my story" Jiya said finishing. "11 murders? I'm surprised they didn't throw you out of an airlock" Chad said forgetting who he was talking to. Jiya rolled her eyes at him. "After what happened 5 months ago no way in hell would they throw away a potential weapon" she said. "You're more than just a weapon. You have feelings and wants" Chad said. "Don't. Don't you dare pity me too. I do not deserve it. Did you know there really is a difference in how boys and girls taste? Boys are leaner. The flesh richer like steak. Girls are more chewy and sweeter like ham. Even different parts of the body are different. That captain of the cheerleader squad. Her tits popped like water balloons against the roof of my mouth. This random boy I found while I was looking. His face was salty from all his crying" Jiya said smirking.

 

"I know what you're doing and it won't work. I'm not scared of you anymore" Chad told her. "You should be. You think they can truly save you?" Jiya said pointing to the camera. Suddenly, Chad found himself surrounded in darkness until Jiya appeared. A come of light shone above them. "I'm in your mind. From outside it looks like we're having a staring contest. Am I pretty?" she said standing directly above him. Her giant pussy towered above him. Her giant feet on both sides of him. Her nipples were hard. A lone drop of vaginal fluid fell to the ground with a loud plop. "Yes you are" he replied. "I’ve only gotten stronger in here. I can sense your pulse increase. Blood rushing to your penis. Your testicles tensing full of semen. You want to fuck me" she said crouching down.

 

"Biology aside...no" he replied. Jiya frowned because she saw he was telling the truth. "Ehat is it? All men have something they desire. Is it my tits? You can fuck my nipples. My ass...no I can see it now. My feet. My feet turn you on?" she said licking her lips. "Don't kid yourself. My wife has better feet. Knock it off" Chad said pushing her on her back. Jiya laughed. "I like you. You're honest and loyal. This Nara girl is lucky" Jiya said before snapping her fingers. Chad found himself back in the cell. "Break time is over but I can see what can help you. Remember a very nice day with your wife" she said. "We were at Lake Victoria by ourselves. We made love under the blue sky" Chad said. "Use that image to calm your mind. Good. Now try again" she said. Chad tried once more and this time the needle went right through the eye. "Again until it's automatic" she said. That night Chad dreamed of that day again. His missed his wife more now.   

 

 

"You've gotten better. Much better than I hoped. Today will be out last day together. I taught you control, raw power, and you yourself showed you can hold your own with a mental attack. Your job will be to beat me. I already talked to the warden and he gave the okay. Prepare yourself Chad" she said. Chad was stunned. He had to beat her to finish. Defeat this teen giantess and her powers or suffer. He shivered at the thought what she could do. She had already shown sexual attraction to him and had no issues with taking what she wanted. The green light on her shock anklet went dark. Her leash was taken off. She could be as feral and brutal as she wanted.

 

"Now Jiya wait a second! Last time I went full throttle I nearly killed a progenitor. A PROGENITOR!" Chad yelled. "Then this won't be boring" she said. A force threw him into the padded wall. Didn't break his bones but wasn't gentle either. Chad saw her reaching for him. "Guess my pussy is going to meet you after all" she smirked. "Guess again" Chad said deflecting her hand so hard he broke her 6-ft. pinky finger. Jiya gripped her hand and then her eyes glowed. Needles flew at him and he barely caught them. Chad was too busy patting himself on the back to see her descending right foot. Chad was pinned underneath her moist wrinkled sole. His face firmly shoved between her big and second toe. "You won't squish with that padding underneath you but you will suffocate. Especially when I do this" she said applying pressure.

 

What little air he had in his lungs was pushed out. She was right. He could breathe at all. The smell of her foot reeked in his nostrils as he tried to breathe shallowly through his nose. "Please don't die I would say but this is kinda fun. A tiny weak man dying under my feet. I forgot the thrill of it. Oh god I'm getting turned on" she moaned. Chad remembered his wife and daughter. Thinking about leaving them alone. "No..."  he said and with a blast of force shoved the foot off him. His clothes were moist from his sweat and her own. Her foot stench clinging to it. He had enough being on the defensive. "Nice job surviving that...AHHGH!" she yelled as a book clocked her in the face. Another and another hit her until she fell. Blood poured out of a gash over her right eyebrow.

 

Chad worried he went too far as she groaned in pain. "Shit! Jiya are you alright?!" he asked. Chad felt a force grip his body. "Worry about yourself" she said. She sat upright and then laid on her belly. Somehow, she began making him walk towards her. It really got serious when she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. "You wouldn't...oh shit you would!" Chad yelled as he got closer and closer to her gaping maw. His feet touched the spongy surface of her tongue.  "Let me go!" Chad yelled. Try as he might he couldn't break her hold. His own fear was messing with his concentration. He was completely in her mouth. Her could smell her odorous breath and the contents of her stomach wafting from her throat. Jiya slammed her mouth closed knocking Chad face first into her tongue.

 

A tremendous suction pulled on his body as Jiya enjoyed him like a piece of candy. She even moaned. Chad couldn't believe that no guards had come to put a stop to it. As he slid face first Chad knew he either put up or shut up. When the hairs in her throat touched his hands, Chad felt a surge of power. Familiar it was to him. The last time he felt such a surge was when he fought Baris. Chad was able to yank himself backward but when he did she tiled her had back and he was slipping once more. "I've come too far to just die here!" Chad yelled. Chad held his arm out and formed a fist. His body shot forward towards the front of her mouth.

 

Jiya let out a painful yelp as Chad insanely punched out the front of her teeth rocketing out of her mouth. Chad landed on the cushioned part of the floor and rolled to safety. Jiya fell to the floor gripping her face. Blood pouring out of her mouth. Looking at her writhing and tears streaming down her face made Chad feel bad. "Jesus. I didn't mean to hurt you that bad. It's just..."

 

Jiya held her hand up to stop him. "Par...for the course. Had to...scare you. Awaken you further. How it works. Mortal danger. Owww..." she said mumbling be spitting blood. "Guard! Need a medic!" Chad yelled out the portal in the door. Medics came in. An Ingress man attended to her. "Did I earn my TV?" she asked with a broken smile. Chad could only stare at the absurd scene. "Looks like she did her job. We got a shower and a change of clothes ready for you" a guard said. Chad cleaned himself up. An Ingress woman walked to him as he stood outside his door. "Hello Mr. Cyrus. I've been told your training is done" the woman said bending down. The woman was dark skinned with a small scar over her right eye. "Still don't know what the hell this was about. I'm a pilot" Chad said. She tapped her giant high heels on the concrete making small tremors. "Well I just do as the higher ups say. This was an unusual request though" the woman replied.

 

"I take it you're the warden" Chad said. The woman nodded. "I was skeptical at first. Jiya is special case for us. Very dangerous but we're not allowed to do physical harm to her. Only that ankle bracelet. Guards are scared to be around her. When she first arrived, she would make the younger guards try to enter her room without approval. We nearly lost one when she swallowed him. I'm shocked she didn't try something on the first day" she said. "She held out but did try something. She was angry I didn't give in" Chad replied. "Well you did well being around such an evil girl. Gives us giantesses a bad name" the woman said. "She's not evil. Just broken. You treat someone like a freak and monster then don't be surprised they turn into one. My advice to you is treat her as a victim too. After what she told me she was a normal girl until she was mercilessly bullied" Chad said.

 

"Not so simple" the woman quipped. "Didn't say it was. Can I go see my wife now?" Chad asked. The woman nodded and pointed to the hangar bay. Two hours later he was back at the sponsored hotel his wife was staying. Chad opened the door and kicked his shoes off and sat on the human sized sofa. He could hear Nara groaning. Curious and concerned he followed the sound. There she stood in the bathroom. She was topless squeezing her breasts. "Dammit they're swollen today. Haven't breastfed in days" she mumbled. Cascades to breastmilk fell into the sink as she milked herself. Chad stood near her right bare foot and grinned. He could see her black panties underneath her skirt. He forgot how beautiful she was.

 

"Think you could save some for my cereal in the morning?" he quipped. She immediately stopped and glanced down. Her eyes went wide seeing him and she snatched him up so fast he got vertigo. Before he could say a word, she planted kisses on his face and cuddled him to her cheek. The poor giantess was whimpering. "Its okay baby. I'm home" he said softly. Nara was trembling as she sat down on the giant bed nearby. 

 

"Every time you called you looked more banged up" she said to him. "Yeah..." Chad muttered. "How's the baby?" he asked. "She misses daddy like her mommy. She got real fussy about drinking formula but until those drugs leave my system it has to be that way" Nara replied. "Is that why you were milking yourself" he asked. Nara blushed and nodded. "Don't be embarrassed. I missed seeing your giant titties" he said. Nara grinned at him. "Is that all you missed?" she asked pulling on his pants. "No. Your sexy feet were on my mind. The sweet tasting dew of your pussy. That firm supple ass. But do you know what I missed the most?" he asked. "What?" she asked playfully. "Your warmth" he told her.

 

His pants fell to the floor along with his underwear. Nara sucked his hard organ between her lips and milked his cock. "Oh god honey I missed you" he groaned. Chad fucked her mouth slowly as he held onto the tip of her nose for support. It took little time for him to spurt into her cavernous mouth. Nara savored the teeny load of her husband's semen spreading it on the roof of her mouth. The same semen that gave her a daughter was like the most delicious salty treat to her now. She laid him down on the bed and stripped her clothes off.

 

Nara sat with her legs extended out to him. She cradled him in her hand and slowly inserted him feet first. Not deep. She wanted to look at him the entire time. The last few days has taught her how fleeting life was and the thought of being a widow terrified the giantess. Not that she could or would hurt or kill him. No, she was clingy. This was her mate. Her life partner and she would worship his existence. Chad heard the squelching of wet flesh for every inch he sank in deeper. He was up to his chest in no time and she had stopped.  Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed his tiny body penetrating her. Chad closed his eyes and concentrated.

 

Nara found herself surrounded in darkness. Immediately she began panicking because this was all too familiar to her. "Don't be afraid. I'm sorry. I should've remembered this was like when Aeris controlled you. Does this help?" Chad asked. The scenery changed to Lake Victoria. "This isn't real" Nara muttered. "No this is all in our minds. A trick I learned earlier today. Notice something about me?" Chad asked. It had escaped her mind that Chad was the same size as she was. "I thought maybe this would be nice for you" he said touching her face. "Go ahead. Embrace me as hard as you can. You can't hurt me here" he said to her. Without any further coaxing, Nara hugged him tightly.

 

Chad held her to him. It had been many months since he could do this and even then he had only a day to do it. Chad reached down and slipped his finger into her ass. Nara let out a funny squeal and pulled back. "I'm going to do so much to you in here. Get ready Nara Cyrus. The safe word is "shampoo". Chad said to her. Nara felt a thrill in her body.

 

Chad slipped his tongue into her mouth, kissing and sucking on it. Her knees gave out it was so stimulating to her. Chad held her by the back and eased her onto the mossy ground. Nara was tense as he parted her legs. She gasped as his tongue entered her slurping up every drop of her nectar. "You taste like cherries. My girl really is sweet" Chad grinned. Nara giggled at him. Chad scooted closer and Nara took ahold of his cock. He guided it in herself. Inch after inch went inside her. Both lovers had to fight of an orgasm. Her being so tight and Chad filling her up in a way only she experienced once.

 

His pubic bone touched her ass and he looked into her eyes. No words were needed as he began stroking. No way to know how long he lasted the first time since time had no meaning where they were. A second or eternity was the same. Two lovers mating in their own universe. Nara squealed and placed her bare feet against his chest as her orgasm came and went. She went slightly limp and Chad placed her legs on his shoulders. Nara stared at the fake blue sky contently as her husband fucked her and sucked her toes. She sighed as she felt him shoot his semen deep into her. Chad pulled out and laid beside her. They embraced one another for a moment before Nara stood up and dipped her hands into the lake water. Chad waved his hand and Nara giggled like a child as fantastical fish appeared. Nara swished her cute butt around as she tried catching fish that didn't exist in the real world.

 

She felt hands around her waist and before she could look backward, Chad thrust his cock right up her ass. She had never tried anal before. Not even on her husband for fear of seriously hurting him. It felt so weird for her she didn't object. She trusted him not to hurt her so she didn't yell the safe word. Chad playfully slapped her ass liking how it jiggled. He sat back and held her in his lap as he bounced her up and down his shaft. One hand gripped her breast, another turned her head so he could kiss her. With a shout, he came and Nara moaned as his load went right up her tight ass.  Chad held her to him as she was visibly exhausted. "Sorry. It's just looked so inviting" Chad whispered. "Just give me warning next time baby" she said.

 

Chad rubbed her tummy as they relaxed again. "So you're like god here? Since when were you this good?" she asked. "Not god exactly. I'm still learning my limits. There was a...troubled  girl I met in that prison that taught me how to hone my powers. Including this" Chad said waving his hand around. "...was she pretty?" she asked. "Very pretty" he replied. Nara sat up with a scowl. "She was a convicted murderer and she was this close to eating me alive so no I have no love for that crazy bitch" he said.

 

"I still wonder the point to it all. I am a pilot foremost" Chad said. Nara was still pouting. Chad regretted telling the truth about Jiya's looks. He closed his eyes and concentrated. The scenery changed once more and Nara found herself alone in a familiar chapel. She was dressed in her wedding dress. White with matching sandals. Everything was exactly the same except for the lack of guests. Even the color of the carpet was the same. "Chad?" she asked not seeing him. "In a person's life there are moments that they remember with crystal clarity. This is one of them for me" Chad said. Nara could hear his voice but not see him. It was loud and deep.

 

She was astounded he could remember such details. "Do you remember my vows? The ones I wrote?" he asked. "Of course I do. You said one starts living their lives at last when they live for someone other than themselves" Nara replied looking around. "Pretty girls come and go baby but soul mates are forever" he said. Nara felt guilty for be jealous. "Where are you?" she asked grinning. The chapel shook and the roof groaned and cracked as it was torn off. Above her was Chad. A very big Chad. "Right here" he replied. She was speechless seeing him this way. She could see every pore of his skin. The lines of color of his irises in his eyes looked like they were painted with a fine brush.

 

Chad reached down and picked her up. He held her in his hands. "Is this what it's like to be your size? I feel so...small and vulnerable" she said. "Welcome to the club. For people like me, or mom, we get over that because we have that special someone we know will protect us and care for us. Like you" he said. Chad slipped off her sandals and dropped them. He smelled her tiny feet before sucking on them. "You just wanted to play with me tiny you pervert" she said smiling. "And you want me too. Don't lie. I can read your thoughts easier in here. Especially that one" he said. Chad sat down on the imaginary street. He had no clothes on. Nara gasped and blushed at his towering erection. He gently placed her at the base. "It's so hard" she said touching it. "Because of you" he said.

 

Chad shifted slightly as he stepped around underneath it. Chad has to stifle a laugh. "Sorry. It's just your tiny feet are actually tickling by balls" he said. Nara raised her foot and slammed it down. Chad jerked. "That's for scaring the shit out of me earlier" she said. His penis jerked. "My husband is such a perv" she muttered as he felt his shaft. She swore this was real. She could feel his blood pulsing underneath the skin. Hooking her legs around it she climbed up. When she rubbed the cockhead he shivered. "You enjoy teasing me" he said. "Just because you reversed our roles doesn't mean you can dominate me" she snickered. Chad groaned as she licked his piss slit and rubbed her legs up and down his dick. Erotic as fuck to him his tiny wife was doing it and even more so in her wedding dress.

 

"I'm going to cum baby!" he yelled. "You will not ruin this dress!" she yelled backing off. Nara slid down. "Don't give me that look. Just hold off a second" she said. Nara slipped the dress off and climbed back up. She directly sat on his cockhead. "Now do it. Blow that big manly seed into my little body" she hissed. Chad held her by her waist and let loose. Nara came so hard. She nearly fainted as she was literally filled to capacity of sperm. He cradled her in his hands and then had a worried look. "I'm alright. Just kinda loopy is all" she said seeing it.  "That's not it. Nara, can I ask you a question? Please be truthful" he said. Nara nodded concerned how serious he was.

 

"Have you even thought about eating me?" he asked. Nara backed a foot back in shock. "Why? Why would you ask that?" she asked. Chad snapped his fingers and now she was as big as he was. She sat down in front of him. Semen leaked out of her onto the street. Chad looked away in shame. She turned his head. He looked scared. "Just now I had a distant thought of eating you. Why?" Chad asked. Nara had a thought. "Yes. I had thought of eating you. When we have sex the underlying urge is there. BUT I WOULD NEVER DO IT!" she said loudly. His look reminded her of a child guilty of something. "...neither would I" he muttered. "Is this how Ingress feel during that time? How do you control it?" Chad asked. "We bond. Our love overrides that urge. The first time we had sex I wanted to eat you up. But the more we had sex, the more we bonded that urge went away. You're only half Ingress so you feel it slightly. You being in that position earlier awakened that urge" she said.

 

"I was a giant before so why didn't it happen then?" Chad asked. "You had no feelings for that girl in Hawaii. Being an Ingress and living among humans is not easy at all. We feel more. Just like humans like small cuddly animals we feel that to humans. Of course there are some who take it too far. Back in school we weren't taught how to deal with interspecies relationships. I learned it the hard way. They didn't prepare us on how we react to humans during our time of the month. Believe me Chad if I hadn't practiced self-control you be hurt or worse by now. I cope though by...embarrassing means" she muttered.

 

"Really? How?" Chad asked curious. "Remember that week you were gone on that morale boosting tour shortly after the conflict?" she asked. Chad nodded. "Well it was the special time of the month for me. As usual I was horny as fuck but this time I was pregnant. My sense of smell and taste was jacked up to the max. I was doing your laundry and I held a small pile of you little shirts in my hands. I could smell your scent in them. I got so fucking wet I ruined my panties. My mind got hazy and next thing I knew I was sucking on your shirt. Yeah, I had crammed it into my mouth and sucked your flavor right out of them. Sitting on the floor and cumming just from that. So for three days that's what I did. I'd suck on your shirts and get off. Jesus, now I sound like the pervert now" Nara said embarrassed.

 

She turned away. "Did I taste good?" he asked smiling. "Fucking delicious" she replied holding his hands. "Thanks for not thinking I was a lunatic" Chad said. "No, just a hopeless sex fiend" she said to him. Chad touched his finger and Nara saw that it was his wedding band. "Even in my dreams I don't take it off" he said. Nara leaned over to him and whispered. "Eat me". Chad backed away. "I trust you. This isn't real anyway" she said. "Nara. Even if I don't make it realistic it's still scary. You don't want this. Believe me on that" he said.

 

Truthfully, Nara was extremely curious as to how it felt and this was the perfect chance. It wouldn't kill her and it was someone she loved and trusted. This explained her outburst. "Chadwick Cyrus you WILL eat your wife!" she yelled. Chad had to blink at that one. Chad snapped his fingers once more and Nara was human sized once again. He held her in his hands and brought her up to eye level. "Nara think about what you want me to do. It will be dark and cramped. It's like being entombed in a fleshy grave" he said seriously. Nara leaned back against his fingers in his now open palm. She stared at his giant lips. The darkness past them. Her heart beat fast in her chest not out of fear but sheer thrill. She was at his mercy and she was aroused by it. Pussy juice trickled out of her used orifice. She slipped her fingers into herself. "Do it! Eat me! FUCKIN' EAT ME!" she screamed. Chad’s dick jumped to attention.