- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:12.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

 

He tilted his head back and let his wife slide into his mouth. He was blown away at the idea of Nara helped in his mouth screaming to be devoured. He could sense a pang of fear from her but mostly thrill. Evidence of this was the fact she was rubbing herself along his tongue. He had to groan from the tastes she gave off. Her salty sweat. The sweetness of her leaking milk for her tits. The tangy flavor of her cunt. The angle must've been too much because she slipped backwards and fell into his throat. The walls pulled and squeezed her down. Nara was cumming as she slipped past his collarbone. Chad felt his wife go down his throat and with a plop end up in his stomach. It was so mind blowing erotic he came. Spurts of semen flew into the air landing on cars, houses, even a swimming pool. The first spirt so powerful it landed two blocks away. If he had made people here they would swear a Sky God was trying to impregnate the earth.  

 

Nara felt the wet flesh under her bare feet. No acids to break her down her defenseless nude body. No gastric juice to turn her into soup of bones and calorie rich nutrient mush. She saw why Chad was so worried though. It was pitch black with only the sound of his heartbeat to keep her company. She took a step and felt the slick wetness ooze between her dainty toes. "Please tell me you're okay" Chad said. "I'm fine. Thanks for the no stomach acid part" she replied. "So are you ready to come out?" he asked. "I guess. The fun is over now" she said. "You know it feels good feeling you move about in me. Like a mini message. I think I'll leave you in there" he said. Immediately he felt fear in her. "Kidding! One second" he said. Nara found herself outside once again. "Not funny one fucking bit" she said. "You set yourself up for that one. Chad looked to the side concerned. "I'm getting a call honey. Time to wrap it up" he said. A second later they were back in their room as if nothing happened.

 

Chad slipped right out of her cunt onto the bedsheet. "Well damn" he said seeing that he was completely engulfed in her sticky cum. He looked up at Nara to see if she was alright. "Damn" Nara said seeing half her tits soaked in breastmilk with some on her chest. "Uh yeah. Guess we came in the real world too" Chad told her. Nara chuckled and then laughed. He was relieved to see she was fine. The beeping of his wristcomm caught his notice. "Fuck" he muttered as he tried to lick it up but couldn't. His hands slick with her juices. "Voice mode. Answer" he said. "Chadwick Cyrus?" a voice asked. "Yeah...go ahead" Chad replied. "Did I catch you at a bad time?" the voice asked. "I was busy. Who is this?" Chad asked shaking off the cum. "This is Ms. Caterwall calling on behalf of Chancellor Endymion. Can you be ready to visit a facility of ours tomorrow?" she asked. "It's been a long three days miss. Can't this wait?" he asked. "It is important sir and it will answer a question you asked at the prison. Why did a pilot need to train in psychic combat?" she said.

 

"I am curious but I wanted to spend at least a day with my wife" Chad said. "Oh she can come as well as your daughter. It's nothing dangerous mind you" she said. "Very well. You can pick me up around 9 a.m." Chad said. "Excellent! See you then" she said ending the call. "Care to join me in a bath?" Nara asked. "Please. I feel like a used piece of candy" Chad replied.

 

The bath was very warm. It felt so good on his aching muscles. He reclined on her tummy. The water barely crested over her skin. "God this feels good" he said. "We learned something about one another today didn't we?" Nara asked. "Yeah. It helps to talk about such things. That and someone who understands" he said. Nara took her finger and rubbed his little chest. She raised her foot out of the water and gripped the faucet with her giant toes. "You like? I got a pedi for you" she said. Chad didn't answer. "Chad?" she asked. "Oh sorry. Deep in thought" he said. "Tell me" Nara said. "My sister, my dad, your parents. My mom. Why do bad things happen to good people?" Chad asked. "That's something I don't think we'll never know" she replied.

 

They both dried off and later on had dinner. That evening Chad sat quietly in Fei's crib. Very gently, he climbed on top of her chest and sat down. His small body weighed next to nothing even compared to his baby. He could feel the slow heartbeat of his infant daughter under his feet. The gentle rise and fall of her chest as she slept. The tiny movements of her cute lips. Chad felt like he could stare at her for hours and just marvel at her perfection. "She knows when you're gone. She looks around for you crawling around. I even found your pair of pants in her little hand" Nara whispered. Chad worried about his daughter like any father. Her safety for one but most important her future. People were being ostracized just for being giants or giantesses or worse killed without remorse, trial, or good reason. Her parents were dead outlaws and her grandparents either were seen as collaborators or in Nara's case possibly dead.

 

"I used to hate dad for leaving us to go serve in the military. Now I see why he did it. Being a parent means doing shit you don't want to all to make sure what you hold precious is protected" he said. "She's a miracle" Nara said. "Seriously. Aeris felt the passion and love the day we conceived her. I think that was the tipping point for her. She saw the beauty of two species creating life. Our baby saved us all" Nara said. Chad closed his eyes. He could see into Fei's mind. It was mostly void due to her very early age but something caught his eye. A glimmer of light in the distance. As he walked to it it grew brighter. When he went to touch it he heard something. "Ma...da..."

 

A warm feeling came over him. One so powerful he broke the connection. Chad began weeping. "Honey? What’s the matter?" she asked stroking his back. "She's dreaming about us" he muttered. Chad had never experienced being loved by a child before. It humbled him. Whatever power he felt in his body was nothing compared to it. Chad crawled up to her face and gently kissed her lips. "I have to fix the world for her Nara" he said looking up.

 

The next day Chad sat beside Nara and his daughter as they rode down the street. Their driver was Ingress size and just slightly younger than them. "It's going to be an exciting day at the facility. We can get full activation from what I heard" the girl said making a turn. "Activation? Facility?" Chad asked. "It's easier to show you in person" she replied as their car exited the city and glided down a road exposed to vacuum on the moon. Special shielding protected them from radiation and glare but they could see the bleakness of the surface well. For 20 minutes, they rode until they crested a hill. It was a crater and at the center was a very large building. They arrived and the airlock sealed behind them. "Caterwall her with VIP's. Here's my pass card" she said handing it to a guard. They passed that checkpoint and two more before she parked.

 

"Ehat the hell is this place? The security is really tight?" Nara asked. "This is the Lake Armstrong proving grounds. Here we design and test weapons and vehicles for the military" she replied. "That explains the security but not me" Chad said. "I heard you're a fan of Aaron Pherson" Caterwall said. Chad shrugged. "What if I told you the STRIKE X was built right here?" she said. Chad looked around as they descended the staircase. The girl scanned her eye at the terminal, and slid her card. The door unlocked and they went in. "Whoa" Chad said looking at all the machinery. "Think that's impressive then look at that" she said pointing to the far back of the hangar. "It's...its magnificent" Chad muttered staring at the mech frame docked in its cage.

 

"Why thank you. I can take it from here Celia. Hi! I'm Dalia! You must be our pilot!" a girl ran up to say. Like their escort, she was a giantess but even younger. Chad guesstimated her age to be no more than 16. "Dalia? That's an interesting name. It's not Ingress" Nara said adjusting her hold on her baby. "It's Swahili. My dad was Kenyan and mom was Ingress. Funny story about how they met but we can talk about that later" Dalia said.

 

"I've never seen this model before" Chad said. "Because it's the only one of its kind. Let me introduce you to it. This is the Psychically Rooted Integrated Drive Exoframe or PRIDE for short. The first exoframe mech designed around a psychic pilot. A quantum leap in engineering" she said. They walked closer to it. "What is that in the hull? Can I get a closer look?" Chad asked. Delia picked him off Nara's shoulder and brought him within a foot of it. He ran his hands over the hull and especially a part that looked like a channel was carved into it with clear fluid filling it. "That in all practicality is the nervous system of the machine. That clear fluid is a form of synthetic neurons. There are over a thousand of these running through the entire frame. With these, they can increase the power of a psychic pilot well beyond normal limits" she said.

 

"How much?" Chad asked. "Who knows. Before you only one person had potential to pilot it and for obvious reasons she was not allowed. We put the most advanced weapons, power plants, and avionics in her. She doesn't even use a fusion reactor. A small matter/antimatter reactor about the size of a human head in embedded in her. 5% the size but 4 times the power. The armor is a nano carbon laced titanium overlay designed to dissipate heat. Theoretically 10 times stronger than any armor out there. She equipped with a full sensor package and positron cannons in her wrists that have three fire modes. The BITS system was improved and scaled down so it's not so vulnerable. Autocannons in the chest and a revolutionary inertial dampener to avoid g lock and concussive injury" she said.

 

"Jesus. How fast is she?" Chad asked. "On paper Mach 5 in atmo. In space God knows" she replied. Chad looked at it and the sleekness made him doubt it's power. "Forgive the pun buts this is my pride and joy. Spent months designing the neural interface alone" Delia said.   "You designed this?!" Nara asked. "Don't let my age fool you. Got my engineering degree when I was 10. Got my P.H.D. in mechanical engineering when I was 14. You could say I'm something of a prodigy" Delia said proudly. "That's quite of an achievement. When will it be ready?" Chad asked. "All depends on you. First thing is calibration" Delia responded. Chad was eager to sit inside the machine.

 

Nara watched nervously as Chad reclined in the cockpit. It was full of screens. Not one control stick. "I'm familiar with mental controls but it doesn't have one manual control" Chad said looking around. "Of course not. The earlier models dabbled in the technology. We've had decades to improve. Now place you palm on the center console and get ready" Delia said looking at her terminal. Chad did so and the cockpit lit up. "How's your week been Chad?" a voice asked. "Ai?!" Chad yelled. "In the flesh...sort of. I was repurposed for this machine as I have experience linking to your mind" Ai said. "Great to see you again. I missed you" Chad said. Ai appeared on the main screen and held her hand out. "Missed you too" she said. Chad forgot how human she acted sometimes.

 

"I've engaged the startup sequence. Now is the tricky part. Mapping your brain. This will hurt Chad" Ai said. Chad gripped his seat just as a searing pain ripped through his skull. He wanted to scream. "It's hurting him! Shut it down!" Nara yelled. Fei began crying. "It's necessary for it to work. It will subside soon. Chads mind is giving birth to the PRIDE's power. And the birth process is notoriously painful. The pain stopped and Chad went limp. "Look Chad. This is you" Ai said. On the screen was a brain aflame with different colors of energy. "It's beautiful" he muttered.

 

Ai gave him a minute to recover before closing the hatch. The entire cockpit was lit by a panoramic screen. He could see a full 360 degree around himself. No blind spots. When Chad thought of moving his head to look, the machine mimicked it. Outside, Nara and Delia stood in awe of it. Blue lines of light pulsed all along the hull. "How do you feel?" Delia asked. "I feel...cold and naked?" Chad wondered. Ende thought he wore shoes he swore he could feel a cold floor under his feet. "Better tweak the sensory input. Can't have him feel the coldness of space" she muttered. Delia typed in commands. "How is it now?" she asked. "Better. Don't feel the cold air on my ass now" he responded.

 

Chad took a step forward and staggered. "I’m alright. Just feels weird" he said. Nara touched the cockpit with her hand. "I can feel that you know? Your body heat. It's amazing Nara. Like a blind man seeing for the first time. I can read you to the cellular level. Your pulse rate elevated. Cortisol levels indicating stress. I can even see you're about to ovulate. Delia, you need to get some rest. I can sense a headache from you" Chad said. "If you can that much then the calibration is halfway done. Now it's time for you to walk around. Test out the finer controls" Delia said.

 

For the next few hours, Chad walked around and moved his arms, hands, and fingers, picked up junk and stayed put as medical teams looked him over. "Excellent! Not one screw up and you're doing fine physically" Delia said. Chad walked over to Nara. "Let me see her please" he told her. Nara cautiously gave the baby to him. She was surprised Fei didn't cry as the mechanical face stared at her. Chad held her in his arms soaking up the feeling. He could feel her warmth. The softness of her skin. "I've dreamed of this feeling. Holding my daughter in my arms. Even though I’m not it feels so real" he said. Chad went to stroke her face with the cold metal finger and Fei grabbed onto it. "Oh god" Chad muttered. Chad gave her back to Nara and he sat down. The metal hand covered the face. The link was so strong it mimicked his movements even without asking.

 

It was clear he was crying. Delia sighed and sat next to him. "I understand your frustration. I can't hug my little sister. She's 8. She likes riding on the top of my head, pulling my hair to make me turn left or right like I'm a robot or mech. But there are days I just want to hold her in my arms. Tell her I love her. It's fleeting but I can tell you that she will understand, your daughter I mean" Delia said placing her hand on his back. "Thanks" Chad said. "Now up. Time to begin using those powers" she said.

 

He was led to an open area surrounded by a dome. "This is the proving grounds. A holo simulator is this entire area. Computer. Miscellaneous human sized cars and vehicles" she said. The floor was filled with them. Pick them up and move them with crushing them" she said. Chad did but found it tricky. More than a few were crushed. "Remember. This machine jacks your power up so control becomes harder" she said. An hour passed and this time she crated people inside. This made is concentration harder. "Eww. Chad you have to focus. It looks bad if you squash a bus full of kids" she said. Slowly he got better.

 

Day after day he got used to using the new mech. He didn't smash any simulated buildings or crush any vehicles. He did step on a few people though as Delia purposefully made it crowded. He had been training 5 days now and he was flying outside on the surface for practical experience. Wasn’t hard at all for him. Waypoints were basic for him. He had mastered it back in the academy. His enhanced senses caught something. He deviated from his course to investigate.

 

"PRIDE 1. You have deviated from flight path" control said. Chad throttled up and streaked towards where he felt he needed to go. "PRIDE 1! You are entering a restricted area! Turn back immediately!" Control yelled. Suddenly he realized what he felt. An all too familiar energy. "Restricted? Not from me it isn't" he said cutting the channel. "There it is. She told me it was here but now that I see it" Chad said touching down. In front of him was a very large cube. Inside it was an old friend; Aeris.

 

"Aeris wake up. We need to talk" Chad said. Nothing. "Aeris!" Chad yelled knocking on the hull of the cube. Still nothing. Angry, his powers flared causing the PRIDE to glow. "Wake the hell up!" Chad yelled. Chad's vision changed and he found himself on a secluded beach. "You didn't have to yell. I heard you the first time. Girls have to look good for a guy" a voice said behind him. Chad turned around to see Aeris (looking like Nara) sitting naked on a weathered rock. "I knew you'd come as soon as I sensed you on this moon" she said taking headphones out of her ears. "Nirvana. Excellent rock group. It's nice to see you again, very nice. I had no hopes of seeing you again in your lifetime" Aeris said.

 

"I see you still like that form" Chad said to her. "You did fuck me in this form so only natural I'd be attached" she said. Nara hopped off the rock and hugged him. It felt weird to hug someone who looked like his wife and the same size as he. "Aeris, we need your help. Down on Earth..."

 

Aeris placed a finger over his lips. "Come walk with me" she said. Even though a mental construct, it felt so real to him. Plain to see she was far more skilled at this than he was. He could feel the sea foam sticking to his ankles. "I've been watching Chad. The one called Max alerted me when he used his power" she said. "If you know then you have to help us! Innocents are dying! The entire world is turning against Ingress and soon giant hybrids are next!" Chad yelled. "...I can't" she muttered. "Can't or won't?!" Chad yelled. "You remember our last day together. How the Elders descended and rendered their verdict. Remember what they told me? I cannot interfere with the events that take place on Earth unless one of the species is threatened with extinction. So far Max hasn't threatened that. He knows this" Aeris said.

 

"So you've seen all this and won't interfere?" Chad asked. She nodded. "You can answer questions can't you?" he asked. She nodded once more. "Did he murder my mom?" he asked. Storm clouds formed in the sky. "Yes for reasons you already know" she replied. "I know your next question and yes he did orchestrate the destruction of Washington D.C." she said. "For what purpose?!" Chad yelled. "Max is the product of a bygone age. A time when different religions and ideologies instilled fear in humans. He learned his trade well and found purchase here and now. His goal is to minimize the Ingress population by murder and exile to a manageable level. Then he will regulate the remainder into a subjective role. I believe you call it indentured servitude and reservations" she said. "That's insane! Ingress are our culture now. They have mixed kids. Human partners! No way they'd sign off on it" Chad said. "Given time they might. Your history is filled with such occurrences and they didn't happen overnight. The good of the people is their reasoning. This...creature plays the long game. It will take years or even a decade or two but it will happen" she said. "Not if I put a stop to it now" Chad said. Aeris stopped in her tracks and began growing. By the time she stopped easily over a mile tall. Her feet stretched for a thousand feet each way. Her big toe was gigantic compared to him. So big it could flatten a house like it was paper. He was like the smallest ant to her. Her naked pussy a good 2000 ft. high and big enough to swallow an office building. Chad was worried why she grew.

 

"Your confidence is your greatest strength and weakness. The power you have now isn't enough to fight him even with your new machine boosting you. It's true what they say about him being a product of Progenitor DNA" she said with a booming voice. Aeris picked him up and held him between her fingers. She placed him in her palm. The detail to it was unreal. It was damp with sweat. The creases in her skin were a foot deep. Blood rushed through capillaries. "Amazed at the realism? This is nothing even to him. He could pull you in and destroy you and in here death is as brutal as you want it to be. You barely understand your power. Drunk on it. Don't make the same mistake Baris did" she said to him.

 

"So I’m fucked is it? Might as well use your finger and crush me into paste right now. Spare me the trouble because I am going for him" Chad said. "Pessimism doesn't become you. You need allies. Throw him off his game. Max is powerful but compared to me he's as powerful as a toddler. You can defeat him if you're smart" she said. A flash of light from her eyes and he was back with her on the beach. She stood beside him his size. Aeris put her arms around him. "I'm going to give you coordinates. Go there. It's a good starting point as any" she said. "Thought you couldn't interfere" Chad said. "I saw what he did to Jun. He raped her mind. Took advantage of her and the worst is yet to come. She's pregnant" she said. She felt him tense up. Their link was almost broken from the intense power he radiated.

 

"Don't lose yourself when you fight. Remember what’s important. Your dad, sister, Nara, and Fei. Give that baby a kiss from her Auntie Aeris. One last thing you'll need when the time comes" she said. She pulled him in for a kiss. Her tongue licking his teeth. Sucking on his mouth. He felt a tingle of energy when she did this. He could feel her loneliness. She broke it. "For luck?" he asked. She didn't answer. Only smiled. Chad found himself back in the cockpit. The link broken. The coordinates still in his mind. "Thanks anyway Aeris" he said before flying away. Aeris was alone again. The scenery was gone. Replaced by darkness. "999 years and 2 months to go. Being a Progenitor sucks" Aeris said sitting down.

 

Two days later, Nara and Chad stood in the primary building of the Lunar League military command. "There's nothing there. We've checked three times" a man said. "I'm telling you there is sir. She wouldn't have directed me there for no reason" Chad replied to the tall man. "It's empty space Cyrus" he said.

 

"Chancellor. A Progenitor herself said to go there. We all know they have abilities far more advanced than any of us. If she says something is there than it is. All I. Asking is one frigate for backup. That's it" Chad said. "We're busy assembling enough ships for a blockade Cyrus. Alright. ONE frigate. That's it. We can have it ready in two days. When we spring this shit's going to hit the fan" Chancellor Endymion said.

 

"Sir. You should see the news" a secretary said. Endymion turned the screen to the news. "As you can see, thousands of humans and human sized hybrids are taking to the streets in celebration as word of the Ingressa government being run by humans has spread. Ehat was a riot and public outcry of accountability has turned into a successful coup. Immediately, the old governing body of Ingressa petitioned the Union to denounce the changes. Their response..."For too long the Ingress has suppressed the rights to smaller citizens. For the sake of freedom and equal status, we will support the new body both financially and militarily". Rumor is the Union only supported them because this new regime said it would join them. Many wanted to know what Max Schneider, the champion of anti-terrorism and anti-aggressive Ingress activities had to say".

 

"For a long time many wished for humans to be treated as true equals in Ingressa. To be given due process. Fundamental rights. The chance to participate in their own government. Now they have that chance. The Union will support them in any way we can, including military support and the Ingressa military has fallen into disarray. With this, we can rid the world of giant oppressions and terrorism without interference. Now our world be whole once again" Max said in a conference. Jun stood behind him and even though small and well hidden, Chad could see the beginnings of a baby bump. The cold realization that what Aeris said was true, swept over him.

 

"Well that just happened" Endymion said seating his 7'7 body in a chair. He typed something on his wristcomm and it beeped. "The ship is called the "John Glenn" it will be waiting for you in two days" Endymion said. Two days passed very quickly and Chad and Nara were eager to leave. It was an older ship built before the war. Refitted multiple times for updated weaponry and to carry a squadron of ACE's. Only part of the ship could fit someone Nara's size.

 

"You know how shitty it is to sleep in a hangar bay?" Nara said adjusting her new       

combat suit. "Shitter than leaving our baby behind?" Chad asked. Nara hung her head. "...almost" she replied. She tugged on her giant socked feet to get the fabric tight. She slipped her large boots on and locked the magnetic constrictors. Two heavy and musky puffs of air shot out of the tops of the boots to seal them. The vacuum inside always felt strange to her. Unlike atmo sorties, her suit had to be air tight. Only a handful of times did she fly in space. The inner lining constricted. The impact absorbent gel inside flattened out and conformed to the ridges of her giant toes. Nara really didn't like this combat mode not just the uncomfortable feeling for it had two embarrassing effects on the user. One after using it for a long time the user stunk. No ventilation meant extreme sweating. Even the onboard temp regulators didn't help much. And two, if you were a guy everybody could see the outlining of your dick or in the case of a girl, epic cameltoe.

 

Nara shivered as she locked down the rest of the suit. It felt like it was sucking on her entire body. She fumbled with the armored breastplate. "Let me help" Chad said walking over to her in his machine. The compartment locked in place as he was only a few feet away from her. He glanced at her. "I forget how pretty your eyes are" he said. He touched her face and concentrated. "There's something we have to discuss. This isn't a war. This is vengeance and liberation. The rules we used to follow won't work. We are going to have to do very dark and disturbing things Nara. Can you agree to this?" he asked telepathically. Nara gave no answer for she knew he could see her mind. The rage coming from her daughter being targeted. The pain and uncertainty of her parents' fate. Losing his mother. Nara squeezed his metal hand and stood up.

 

"I had to ask" he said. "Captain Cyrus. We are nearing the coordinates" the intercom said. "Roger Captain Hauser. Prepare the launch bay" Chad replied. Nara and he stood on the liner catapult. She in front. They stood in the launch tube. "Alpha team cleared for launch" the weapons officer said. "Nara Cyrus. Alpha 2 launching!" she yelled before being thrust down the tube. "Chadwick Cyrus in the PRIDE! Alpha 1 launching!" he said. He was thrust down the launch tube and a second later free to move in space. "You alright?" he asked his giantess wife trying to reorient herself. "Yeah. Been a very long time since I did that" she replied. Chad held her hand and flew them onto the bow of the ship. "Beautiful isn't it. All around us" he said. With his cockpit, he felt like he was floating in space without the mech. "So pretty" she said looking around.

 

Thy brook in the sight of the smaller looking Earth to the left and the band of stars making the Milky Way. "It's in front of us?" Chad asked. "Affirmative Alpha 1. Nothing as you can see" the nav officer replied. "Ai? Is it cloaked?" he asked. "Of it is it's a very good one. Not even EM emissions" she replied. "There's something out here. I can sense it" Chad said reaching out with his powers. The captain watched as the mech sitting on his bow glowed. He was in awe of it. "Minds. Many of them and they're worried" Chad said. "Chad I think I found something. It is a cloak. A perfect one. Too perfect. Observe" she said. She pulled up an image with tiny specks on it. The specks moved like a wave except for one area it bent.

 

"Solar winds. There is a bow shock in front of us. Only something large could do that" she said. "Settles that. Captain. Light this area up" Chad said. "You heard the man. Raise shields and arm cannon and torpedoes. Ready? Fire!" he yelled. A barrage of plasma and missiles streaked towards the location. At first it seemed they missed and them small explosions lit the area up. The base shimmered into view. "All be damned" the captain said. "Incoming ACE's. 8 of them" Ai said. "Let them come" Chad said deploying his new sword. He raced off the bow so hard the ship dipped. "Jesus! Wait up!" Nara said chasing.

 

Chad had been itching to fight. A week had passed since he was forced to flee. Those Omega pilots had no clue that their deaths would be so swift. Chad easily dodged their fire and streaked to his first target. The edge of his sword glowed blue, the blade glowed pink as his own force poured into it. His blow was so swift and strong it cut the enemy ACE clean in two. The pilot had no idea he had been bisected as it was so clean. It exploded just as Chad struck down another. He knew their movements before they made them. He charged a shot and fired just as the enemy turned right. The hit tumbled the machine and Chad stabbed it for the kill. With a coldness, he kicked it off his blade and watched it puff into an orange ball of superheated hydrogen.

 

Nara could barely keep up with his moves. By the time she had killed one he had killed three. Within a minute the enemy squadron was down by half. By this time, the enemy reformed and used their numbers to fire a barrage. Chad grabbed his wife. "Hold on tight and keep your sword out" he said. Nara almost bit her tongue as he poured on the speed. He jinked all over avoiding their fire. "Impossible!" a pilot yelled as their shots missed. Chad streaked right through them cutting down another two. The last two bolted for the base. "Follow" Chad said to her.

 

It didn't take long to see what they were up to the last ACE's. They were guarding a small ship. "I see. They're using that to evac the people off it. Guess again" Chad said. His cannons glowed as he charged for a shot. When it was done, he poured telekinetic energy into it doubling the power. The PRIDE looked as if it was surrounded by blue flame. Nara squinted at the brightness. Chad let go and the beams streaked to it. The ACE's in futility went to deflect the shot with their own shields. It tore them to shreds. The beam struck the ship assaulting their shields and eventually tore through them. Just enough power burned through the hull crippling the ship. It drifted away as the shock destroyed the moorings. "Wanted a boom but that will do to. Nara. Time to grab some info. Ready to interrogate?" Chad asked. Nara, being mostly a bystander until now readily agreed.

 

Chad knocked down the airlock doors sucking out a few unlucky people standing inside the room. An emergency bulkhead sealed the breach. "Ai. Status" Chad said. "21 humans on board. No mechs. One giantess" she responded showing them on a radar map. "Can you locate their command point?" Nara asked. "Already done Nara. Sending it to your HUD as well" she replied. The lights flickered as emergency power struggled to stay on. Terminals sparked here and there as small fires burned in corridors. "That weapons officer has good aim" Nara remarked as she stepped onto a burnt corpse. "I'll say. Notice how big and expanse the corridors are? They've been using Ingress as cannon fodder for some time" Chad said. 

 

Deeper they went noticing some people see them and fled. They weren't the primary objective for them so they didn't pursue. Nara yelped as a blast struck her back. Chad caught her before she fell to the floor. He saw that a small team had appeared carrying plasma launchers. "I'm alright. It didn't do much" she said. Chad raised his arm to incinerate them but was stopped. "Allow me" Nara said. "Shotgun mode" she told her weapon. When it was done transforming, the irritated giantess aimed at the three humans foolish enough to try hurting her. A torrent of energy shot out in a cone shape at them. When it was over all that remained of the humans was blackened spots on the floor decorated with smoking carbon ash. The flor itself glowed hot. Chad watched her as it was the first time she killed humans as herself. "Come on" he said touching her shoulder.

 

"It's behind these doors" Ai said. It was a reinforced door. Very large and thick. Chads hand glowed as he made a fist. He punched it and the sound echoed down the hall. Over and over he punched as the door began to buckle. He could sense the fear of the people behind it. The door groaned as the hinges broke. A sharp screech of metal as the lock pins snapped. Chad yelled as the final punch knocked it open. "Open sesame" Chad said stepping into the room. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the giantess Ai detected lunge at him with a blade. He didn't move. The blade stopped a few feet from the hull. "Wha?!" she yelled as she found she couldn't force it further. Pulses of light raced through the PRIDE as Chad held her steady. He turned his head and she went flying. With a heavy thud, she smacked against the wall. Alive and slightly hurt but scared shitless.

 

"Nara, make sure nobody else tries something" Chad said. Nara held her gun out and paced the small room. "Clear" she said. "Now onto business. Can you hack their database Ai?" he asked. "...no. I need a biometric scan for access" she replied. "Okay. Which one of you can give me access?" Chad asked. No one responded. "Okay. Let me rephrase the question. Which one of you can give me access and live?" Chad asked. "You're Union. I recognize the Ingress with you. You don't have it in you to kill civilians Chadwick Cyrus" a lone man said. Chad sighed. The man was suddenly lifted into the air by invisible might and thrown with lightning speed into the wall. A sickening crunch of bones and wet splats as he impacted it and fell to the floor. Some whimpered. Others gasped.

 

"You can't do this! The Geneva convention forbids it!" another man yelled. "Nara, come here honey" Chad said. Nara lowered her gun and stepped next to him. "Do you think the Geneva convention was considered when they dragged your parents out of their homes?" Chad asked. "...no" Nara hissed. "Tell me sir. Do you have computer access?" Chad asked. "No...no I don't" the man replied very worried. Chad reached down and snatched him up. He tossed him over to Nara. "Please show them we mean business dear" Chad said. Nara took her helmet off and tossed her sweat damp hair. With no ceremony, she dropped him into her mouth. Chad heard a few thoughts. "She wouldn't dare. She's a decorated Union officer" was the loudest one. Chad nodded to her.

 

Nara pushed the man onto her teeth and bit down. A pitiful scream escaped her pursed lips as teeth broke tiny bones. Tore through, skin, muscle, and ligament. Each chew erupted a scream then a shriek. She even chewed with her mouth open with a trickle of blood seeping from it. A woman fainted. Another man threw up. The shrieking stopped and Nara gulped the pulped remains. "You’re supposed to be heroes!" an older teen screamed. "Being a hero is bullshit. All it got me was a dead mother. Now my beautiful wife here is ready for seconds. I strongly suggest whoever can give me access do it" Chad said. A woman in her mid-50s stepped forward.

 

"Fine. Just spare them from your despicable wife" she muttered. Chad held out his arm sarcastically indicating her to get to business. "Computer. Unlock database. Secure from emergency level one. Authorization Hestia 131 bravo" she said. A beam scanned her. "Bio signature confirmed. Voice print and password confirmed. Unlocking database" the computer said. "Do you magic milady" Chad said.

 

Minutes passed. Very lone ones. "Ehat do you hope to achieve by doing this? Our systems are kept separate to avoid hacking the others. You find the location or names of all our operatives" Hestia said. "Didn't expect that. My goal is access to your comm systems. I'm betting those are tied into multiple comm systems around the world. Anything else is gravy" Chad told her. The woman wondered why go to the trouble for something as simple as a comm array until she realized what he planned. "A worldwide broadcast" she muttered. "Look at the brain on you" Chad laughed. "Done. I have full access to their comm and I have locations for three bases. Apparently, this place is called the Crucible. A training center. The locations are from recent transports" Ai said. "I remember reading about this place. Guess Diana no longer runs the show here after that incident" Chad told her* The woman looked utterly shocked he would know such classified intel. 

 

(Authors note: he is referencing a file he found in the precursor to this series...Invasion: Chronicles of Omega)

 

"Nara baby. Wipe your chin. We need to look good for the camera" Chad said. Nara wiped away the blood of her victim and stood next to him. "Ai. I need a split screen of me and her. Then patch me into the entire comm network. All of it. Internet. Emergency broadcasting. Wristcomms" he said. A minute passed. "Ready. Just give the word" Ai said. "Do it"

 

All around the world, terminals lit up with the faces of Chad Cyrus and his wife Nara Cyrus. From Times Square to a child's game console people around the planet, the colonies, and the moon saw them. "To all who hear my voice and see my face. Some of you will recognize me and my wife. For others let me introduce ourselves. I am Chadwick Cyrus and this is my wife Nara. As you can see, our deaths were greatly exaggerated as were many other things. Things like me and my wife being traitors. On the contrary, we were acting according to one of the core precepts of the Union; justice and equality for all. Dragging Ingress into the streets isn't justice.  Throwing rocks and shooting them because they're taller than you isn’t showing your equality."

 

"All that has happened recently is because Omega orchestrated it. Is it a coincidence that Omega appears less than 24 hours later after the worst attack on a city since the war? I am no proponent of True Way but even they aren't foolish enough to wipe out a city and risk the vengeance of billions. Omega would have you believe so. Who recognized the new regime in Ingressa first? Omega did so they could further terrorize the Ingress. How many out there are married to one? Have kids by one? And this is only the beginning. Even giant hybrids are not immune. Tell me people. Are you ready for your wives, husbands, sons, daughter, nieces and nephews, granddaughters and grandsons to be dragged from their homes and rounded up like cattle to be shipped off to a frozen wasteland like the homeworld? Given time Omega will push for that. They aren't above that. They weren't above killing my mother"

 

"Honey please pick up. I'm so worried about you. All that's happening out there and you with Omega. They don't like your kind baby. I'm.... (the sound of crying) please let me know you're okay"

 

"That was the last message my mom, Ret. Lt. Chen Cyrus, left on my sister's voicemail and because of it Omega decided she had to die. No. I should say Max Schneider decided she had to die. No coincidence he survived and he even had the ruthlessness to carry the bomb with him and blow it up so he could see it himself. Now this madman is in control of the Union military and wants you to believe he does this all for you. To the person watching in Toronto, do you want innocents to die so you feel safe? What about you in Rio de Janeiro? Do sleep better knowing a 12-year-old Ingress boy had his head blown off because he had the bad luck of having a mother in True Way?

 

"If you have a decent soul then the answer is no. If you're angry and demand answers then let your voice be heard. You are not alone. On this day me, my wife, and the entire Lunar League and colonies have declared war against Omega. A blockade will be set up to prevent the Union space fleet from firing their guns at the surface again. If they want to kill us then they'll have to look us in the eye to do it. I am Chadwick Cyrus"

 

"And I am Nara Cyrus. We are the Union Liberation Front. Join us and show the world that we will not give in to fear, prejudice, and murder. And for those who belong to Omega. Your days are numbered for we are coming and hell is not far behind us"

 

"I think that sounded well don't you?" Chad asked. "When you played that message...that was pretty dramatic. I didn't know you had it" Nara said. "Listen to it every day" Chad said. "Chad I just lost the database. It's being remotely purged and...oh no" Ai said. "Ehat? What is it?" Chad asked. "The coolant pressure just nosedived on this station's reactor! It's overloading! Safety systems won't shut it down!" Ai said. "He did it. He'll blow this place to bits to get at us. Damn anyone else here" Chad muttered. "No! You have to shut it down!" Hestia yelled. Chad turned to her.

 

"I don't have to do shit. Blame your boss. He considers your lives expendable. Guess you're dying today after all" Chad told her. "Please! We surrendered! Imprison us! Confine us! Just save us please!" a man screamed. Chad turned his back on them. "Wait. I'm Ingress!  I only helped them to help my family!  You said you'd fight for my people! Don't you care about me?!" the giantess from earlier screamed gripping Nara by her shoulders "If you are being truthful then you knew what would happen in Ingressa would come to pass. You are worse than a traitor. You're a coward. Burn with them" Nara said clocking her in the face with the butt of her rifle. Their screams faded as Chad and Nara ran to the airlock. A well-timed shot blow the bulkhead open. "Get clear John Glenn! It's going to blow!" Chad yelled over the comm. half a minute later it did in a brilliant ball of light.

 

Not much was left of the station. Just pieces of small debris and a crippled ship tore open and burning as it took a glancing hit of a 20-megaton nuclear explosion.  "Was the secondary mission a success Alpha team?" the captain asked. "Affirmative. We have the locations of three bases. We can begin with planetary operations very soon" Chad replied. "I'll let the chancellor and the colonial militias know. Good work" the captain said. "Thank you. RTB" Chad said as he and Nara flew back to the ship.

 

An hour later Chad sat on his wife belly as they washed themselves. "I could've been more helpful. Shouldered some of the burden" she said ringing out a large washcloth. "You were plenty helpful honey. Don't worry. Plenty of time to show me how much a badass you are. Speaking of that. Are you okay with...you know...eating that guy?" he asked. "I'll live. Walking the dark side so to speak gave me insight" she replied. Chad turned to face her. Looking past her enormous tits he could see the exhaustion and stress in her eyes. "What kind of insight?" he asked. "How good people can do bad things. Because they're forced to. Because they feel they have to" she said softly.

 

Chad could see that they didn't come out the battle unscathed after all. "He was delicious. I savored..." Nara muttered before slapping a large wave of water in frustration. Chad barely clung to her wet skin. "Given the chance he would kill you, me, or Fei. Don't shed any tears for him. I asked you if you're okay with this" Chad asked. "I will be. Just in shock. I'll..." she said. He felt her shaking. Her heart pounding.

 

"Let it out if you have to" he said. The giantess let out a pitiful wail before sobbing. Chad felt guilty about forcing her to be something she wasn't. He couldn't comfort her. Anything he said would be a lie. "You know what scares me the most? I want to do it again" she muttered. I want to kill so many of them. Feel them crush under my feet. Struggle in my mouth" she said quietly. "Doesn't make you bad. Wanting those who hurt you the most to suffer is universal. The trick is to know when it's all said and done and there is nobody left to hurt you, can you turn that feeling off?" Chad said.  Nara looked at him. "Can I?" she asked. "I know your heart baby. You would do anything to save others. You even tried to commit suicide to do it. You are a good person Nara Cyrus" he said. Nara cradled the small man close to her. Her heartbeat slowed. She muttered something in Ingress. "I didn't make that out" Chad said. "I was thanking the old gods you are in my life" she replied. "Tell the thanks for me too" he said.

 

Meanwhile at Omega HQ...

 

"Confirmed. Only a few survivors and they were on the ship" Athena said. "And tell me why the fuck we couldn't cut that feed?!" Max screamed. Athena put a finger in her ear to clear out the ringing in it. "They used our own hacking frequency. The same one we use to force connect to the universal CommNet. We couldn't. It's designed to override disconnection commands" she meekly responded.  Max was fuming as he sat in his chair. Energy radiated from him and those around could feel the static in the air but wisely ignored it. "Sir. Our listening post on July colony confirmed that a large fleet as left lunar orbit and are approaching Earth at combat speed" Athena said.

 

"And what of the Union Space fleet doing other than sitting around with their thumbs up their asses?" the giant hissed. "Franticly asking the Union for orders. Right now the entire CommNet is lighting up like a Christmas tree" she responded. "Can the fleet match theirs?" Max asked. Athena looked at him shocked. "I asked a question!" Max yelled. "Overall the Union has more ships but the Lunar league has the super-dreadnought Artemis Ascendant. That alone is worth 10 cruisers or 5 battleships. In a fight I'd say the Lunar league would win" she answered. "Contact the Union Security Council. Arrange a meeting. Aphrodite? Can this fucker prove what he says is true?" Max asked. "We did our very best to cover out tracks but you heard the audio from that limo. That could be pinned to us. Chen Cyrus' death I mean" she replied.

 

Max slammed his fist down on the metal table so hard it left a dent. "Perfect! Just enough to give him credibility! Ned....this Ned fellow. Tell me we were keeping tabs on him!" Max said. "He went underground with his family after the attempt on Chadwick Cyrus' life" Aphrodite replied. "I'm sorry Cronus. I'm already redoubling our efforts to find him" she said under his burning gaze. "A man like him had to have made friends in high places. Enemies too. Find them. They may lead us to him" he said standing up. "And what of Rex Cyrus?" she asked. "Well we can't touch him can we?" Max replied sarcastically.

 

Max walked down the corridor fuming. He fumbled for a cigarette. An old habit from a previous life. He passed the room of Penny and her brother. Peeking in he saw that they were watching the news. Strange for kids. Then again what just happened was big enough to preempt just any program. The news ticker caught his eye. "Maximilian Schneider: Champion for human rights or racist villain?"

 

"Is it true what that man said Max?" Penny asked. Max was in no mood for this. Max sat down and placed both tiny kids on his leg. "No" he replied. "But the people on TV are saying you did and they said Omega was always bad" Justin whined. "It's complicated grownup stuff" Max said. "But you're not much older than me" the small boy said. It was a very sore spot the age of which he looked and Max was at his wits end as it was. "I said its grownup stuff and not for kids like you to understand!" Max yelled. The boy began crying. Penny comforted her brother. "He was just asking! Why are you so mean?!" Penny yelled.

 

"Ungrateful little bastards. I didn't have to save you. I could've let you die but I took pity on you and here you are giving me shit about shit that's not your concern. You will obey me and give me the respect I deserve...or else. Do you understand?" he said with an icy tone. Penny was in shock. His voice had a strange edge to it. His eyes glowed fiercely. Max picked the two siblings from his leg and held them in his left hand. They sat in his palm hugging one another in fear. He placed his finger underneath her tiny chin. "I asked a question" he said raising it. She could feel the small jaggedness of the nail. One swift motion and it could actually slit her throat. "Yes..." she said with attitude. Max caught that. His finger stroked her shirt covered chest last her tiny tits and found its way on her crotch. Max applied some pressure and rubbed it. Penny gasped and clenched her legs. "Yes what?" Max asked. "Y...yes sir" she whimpered.  Max pulled his finger back and placed the two on the floor.

 

"Now turn off that fucking channel. Play some goddamn games like the kids you are" he said standing up. Max turned his back to them ignoring their soft crying. He took a whiff of his index finger, the one he threatened to rape Penny with. Max sighed at the scent.  As he walked down the corridor once more he felt a hunger inside him. A female operative passed by him respectfully bowing. He nodded and then stopped. Max eyed her as she looked around lost. He flicked his cigarette away and stomped it out. "Lost?" he asked. "Y...yes sir. I'm trying to find my way to logistics. I just arrived here this morning and haven't gotten used to the layout" she said staring up at the giant before her. "I'll take you there" he said picking her up abruptly. The 19-year-old human girl was extremely nervous as she rode on his shoulder. She was disdainful of anyone bigger than humans. Like so many others there, she believed that God only intended humans to walk this Earth. But here was the glorious Cronus. Max Schneider here to save them from the Ingress. But seeing him like this was akin to meeting God and having him holding a pitchfork and devil horns on his head.

 

Max could smell her perfume. The nylon fabric on her tiny legs. Her dirty blonde hair was cut short. Her face plain. His thoughts turned dark. His reason failed as his senses filled with her womanly attributes. Max turned a corner and entered a ventilation shaft barely big enough for him. "Sir?" she asked cautious. On the wall was a very large fan with a protective screen in front of it. Max leaned over to it and said "AHHH!".

 

His voice bounced off the blades giving it an echo. "Every time I pass this room I can't help doing that. You ever do that as a kid?" he asked. The girl relaxed. Even though he was her superior he still had the body of a 16-year-old boy. To refer to himself as someone other than a kid and doing something childish made her laugh a little. She contorted herself quickly though. "It's alright. It is kinda funny" he said smiling.

 

"I did when I was little" she said to his earlier question. "Go for it" he said holding her in his palms and lifting her close to the fan screen. Max smiled as she yelled into it. He frowned slightly as he felt an odd taste in his mouth. "I run a tight ship but I can be fun too. Omega is more than an organization. We're a family" he told her. "That's...that's great to know" she said. "Where are you from? Your accent sounds very familiar" he said. "Green Bay" she replied. "No shit. I used to live in the suburbs of Green Bay...a long time ago" Max said. They smiled at one another for a brief moment. "Is that lake off the rural route still there? The one made from the quarry" he asked. "Yes. It's still there. Kids still sneak over there to swim despite the warnings. I myself am guilty of that" she said. "Me too. I used to dive there" Max chuckled. "Guess I should show you too logistics now" Max sighed. Max walked back into the corridor carrying the woman until he stopped and placed her back on the floor. Her white high heel sandals made the tiniest clinks on the concrete. Two doors down and to the right" he said pointing the direction.

 

Max turned away and began walking the opposite direction and noticed he couldn't hear her footsteps. Surely, she hadn't made it there yet. He turned around and saw she wasn't there anymore. "What? No way she made that distance in only a few seconds" he said. Suddenly, he felt a warm trickle coming from his mouth. The odd taste was still there. A metallic sweetness.  He wiped it away with his thumb and saw it stained red. "Blood? When did I cut my lip?" he wondered. He walked to the bathroom for a paper towel to swab the blood and when he looked in the mirror he saw his lips stained cherry red. "How..." he was saying until he felt something tickling the back of his throat.

 

He bent over the sink and coughed hard. *tink*. Something small had fallen into the sink. Max picked it up and looked at it. "What the fuck?" he muttered. Whatever it was it was dripping with blood. Max hurriedly washed it clean and saw it was a white high heeled sandal. The same one the girl he had just met wore. "No. I'd remember" he said to himself. More damning evidence came forth as a badly torn bit of pantyhose was untangled around his back molar. "She was wearing pantyhose" he said. The blood. The shoe. The pantyhose. It all added up. "But I'd remember!" he screamed. He was freaking out. Not only had he'd eaten the woman, he had no memory of it and the memory he had was an utter lie. There was no conversation of their hometown. Just him mindlessly chewing her flesh, shattering her bones with his teeth and swallowing her pulped remains. He looked himself in the mirror and his eyes flared up for a second and died down. "What's happening to me?! he screamed shattering the mirror with his fist.

 

Not too far away at his private residence, Colonel Raam AKA Ares, was sweating bullets. He, like the rest of the world, had seen Chad's declaration of war on Omega. He had mourned the loss of his subordinate and fellow friend but now feared the same man would come for his life. Raam was smart enough to know it was only a matter of time before Chad connected the dots concerning him. "Nerix. Want sex!" his pretty cloned girlfriend demanded. She was the metaphorical 30 pieces of silver Tiffany was. Getting her cost him more than he ever thought possible. Innocent civilian lives by the millions. Even the life of a woman he respected as a fellow soldier and friend. Chen's death had impacted him more than even he knew.

 

Raam rubbed his giant finger up and down her tiny pussy and the girl cooed and moaned as her giant boyfriend and caretaker masturbated her. Tiffany learned more words every day and was coping fast with her environment. She didn't fear him. She was the instigator for most of their sexual escapades. Raam picked her up and held her legs together as he gently licked her tiny feet. He loved hearing her giggle.  It reminded him of a more simpler time in his life. A time when he didn't have to trade loyalties like it was a commodity. Some fast sucks on her teeny pussy made her cum. Tiffany relaxed in his hand content her titanic lover pleasured her. It was little comfort to him to see her smile tonight. He was on borrowed time. He had to leave Omega. Try his luck at salvaging his honor and his life. He couldn't even speak openly about it inside his own home for he knew Max was paranoid enough to bug his house.

 

"Tiffany. I don't know if you understand but I did a bad thing. Something I can't be forgiven for but I have to try to make it right" he told her. She cocked her head as if to try to understand. She crawled on his palms to his face and called her hands around his mouth. "No sad Nerix. Love you" she said. It broke his heart to see her comforting him. Raam cuddled her to him and shook. Afraid he would be killed by Chad. Afraid he would be forgiven by Chad...