- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alice attempts to indulge and pamper herself, but the inhabitants of this world have different plans.

The Afternoon of Day Three: The Wife

I suppose you were expecting that the next part of the narration would still be from the perspective of my husband? He could tell you of the adventures he was having on the inside of my dark, house sized pussy, but frankly other than wriggling around and keeping me sexually aroused he really isn’t doing anything that I think you would find truly interesting, he is only doing what a slave does best – serving me, his mistress for today. So I shall now mention that the next world I am visiting is what we call the ‘Palace World’ as that is where we both have a giant palace built for us by the inhabitants of this world. You may be asking why they’ve built a palace for us and the answer lies in our great persuasion and negotiating skills, by this I mean that when we came to that world we informed the people and their leaders in all of their languages and through all of their media that if they didn’t surrender to us we would annihilate their major cities, in order of most populated to least. It only took us thirty cities being turned to foot prints, lakes of our bodily fluids or into piles of ash before most of the world’s governments realised the futility of further resistance and broadcast their acceptance of unconditional surrender. I told you that we are master negotiators, the people of this world agree to kneel before us (like General Zod, but not as hammy), to build a giant palace for us and provide us both with thousands of disposable servants that we can do as we please with and in exchange they enjoy our generous protection in being allowed to live (well most of them anyway).

 

It had been a week since we had last visited the Palace World and I wanted to spend a day relaxing and being pampered, rather than just destroying everything in sight. So I stepped through my own portal and arrived at the Palace World, on top of a large golden square, at a height of 200 feet tall. I had commanded that a permanent guard be stationed here at all times so they could kneel before me the moment I appeared in their world again. There was a time when we once arrived in their world without there being a guard to greet us; my husband had an entire city destroyed as punishment for this lapse against their divine rulers, needless to say they’ve never made the same mistake twice. The guard dutifully kneeled shortly after my appearance, called out my name reverently and I strutted over the red carpet laid out before me, past the mahogany wooden doors and into the main Throne Room where hundreds of servants were scuttling about. There were several of them on both of the thrones; attempting to keep them both clean and free of dirt, the last time I found dirt on my throne I publically vaporised most of the cleaning staff and their manager, so they knew better than to keep my throne dirty, my husband was a little more easy-going, if his throne was dirty he would just make all the dirt disappear and tell the staff to go away. On the one hand his behaviour seemed unbecoming of a conqueror that should get others to his dirty work, but on the other hand it underscored the humiliation of the people that were enslaved to do work for us that was mostly effortless for us. As I approached my throne the staff dispersed, knowing that I would (and had) sit on them without a second thought.

 

After I was seated I looked around my throne room, admiring the tasteful elegance of such a massive room. The amount of material it took to construct it was so massive that large amounts of Gold, Silver, and Platinum and so on and so forth had to shipped in from Mars and the Moon, both of which had been extensively colonised in this more technologically advanced world as well and of course brought under our control after we paid them both a visit and threatened their largest habitats with destruction. I saw in the corner several hundred servants already filtering into the room nude, just the way I liked it. “Approach the Throne my Head Servant” I said and a small Black Woman carefully walked between my high heels and kissed each one while bowing. “How may I serve my Goddess?” She asked. “Bring me a thousand servants, ninety percent male and the rest female”. She bowed again “As my Goddess pleases” and she scurried off to guide the existing servants and call for more. Each of the servants already in the room that were on the ground approached me, took off their clothes and kissed my shoes and then used an elevator to reach the armrests of my throne, where they then began to take their positions on either side of me. The Head Servant approached again after a few minutes and I asked her with annoyance “Where are my extra servants?” She dropped to her knees “Forgive me, my Goddess, but shall I make provisions for your Husband I mean our God – is he -” I casually lifted my pinkie finger and zapped her with a powerful laser, causing her to scream as her body slowly burned itself to ashes.

 

“YOU WILL NOT DARE MAKE ANY UNTERRANCE ABOUT YOUR GOD UNLESS I OR HE HIMSELF GIVE YOU LEAVE” I shouted to everyone in the room. I then pointed at the ashes “Clean this up – Now. Bring me a new Head Servant within the hour or I will pick one at random” Cleaning servants scurried forth to take away her ashes and scrub the floor clean, I could see the look of terror in their faces as they went about their tasks, I always had to make a few examples just to remind them who was in charge and that only me and my husband mattered; that and I simply loved to flaunt my power against defenceless people as well, it’s not like I need to justify my acts of arbitrary violence to anyone. Now that I had killed the leader of the servants I needed someone who would attend to my needs with diligence and so I reached into my panties and pulled my soaking wet slave husband out of my pussy. “Tom, make sure that the thousand servants I ordered have arrived. I want them working on my tits and pussy once they get here. If they don’t arrive at the Palace Gates in ten minutes, inform me at once”. My husband ran off to execute my order, knowing how important making his mistress happy was. For the next ten minutes I called in my so called ‘Current Affairs’ servant and interrogated him as to the current state of this world – How soon would the golden fountain be installed in the Palace? (A week) Has the North Korean government replaced all their statues of Dear Leader Kim Jong who the hell cares with statues of us? (Yes and now all Korean schoolchildren are taught about us) These were the questions that I didn’t really care all that much about the answers to unless there was a hint of disobedience, in which case I would soon inflict punishment on them. Unusually however, they seemed to get everything right this time; this did seem a little bit suspicious but today I was willing to let it go, well until what happened next forced my hand.

 

Ten minutes later Tom had returned “Mistress the servants aren’t here” he told me, perplexed. I was now starting to get irritated as normally they were quite prompt in summoning servants for me, especially after what I did the last time they refused to show themselves but before I could summon the servants directly with my teleportation power and find out why the order summoning them wasn’t given or obeyed I was blinded by a flashing white light and a loud explosion that left me disoriented and threw me to the ground, leaving a ringing in my ears. A few seconds later I was lying in a huge smoking crater, completely unharmed. The Palace was gone, all the servants had disappeared and my doll sized husband came over to me “You okay there, Alice?” he asked me. “I’m fine, Tom” I said to him. “They just nuked us!” Tom shouted, waving his arms around and laughing. “What a bunch of idiots-” he continued until I interrupted him with a telekinetic slap to his head “SILENCE! Know your place, slave!” I shouted to my husband who immediately stopped and then bowed in supplication. I could see of course an erection emerging from him in response to my violent assertion of dominance but I had other issues, namely that I was now very annoyed at the audacity and treachery of this world’s inhabitants and I had decided that I was going to send them all a message they would never forget.

 

I started growing in size; my husband was left behind to watch in awe as I ascended higher and higher. I could now see the full extent of the devastation that had been inflicted on the Palace. Not only did they detonate a nuclear bomb on our position but they had also destroyed the entire Palace as well with multiple bombs, it had been a massively coordinated attack against us and we had been completely oblivious to it until the very moment they decided to attack. It was just too bad for them that we were completely invulnerable to any form of physical harm that could be inflicted on us. I honestly thought they knew this after their futile attacks to stop us when we were big enough to crush their cities underfoot, but I suspect they made the mistake of assuming that it was our size that made us invulnerable and that at only two hundred feet high I would suddenly become vulnerable. I guess they decided to attack after they found my husband in the processing of figuring out something was amiss. It was not relevant why they did it, only that they did it.

I used my powers to take in the mental state of this world’s inhabitants; they were jubilantly celebrating the news of the bombs that went off, watching live feeds of the blasts that went off, many were so relieved that the tyrant was no more, though others mourned the sacrifice of the people staffing the Palace. Then when they realised that I wasn’t dead and that I was now rapidly growing larger than a mountain the Great Panic set in, air raid sirens went off all around the area I was in, evacuations had started as the rich and well connected tried to exit the planet. I was now so big I could see the curvature of the planet, I had now grown far bigger than I ever had on this world before. I leisurely strolled towards the Pacific Ocean, devastating large swathes of California under the soles of my feet until I reached the comparatively shallow waters of the ocean itself and started creating vast tidal waves instead. I stomped my way towards China in a few steps growing bigger and bigger while doing so. I started floating away from the ground after I left a deep hole that used to be China’s East Coast. All of Japan, Korea and various other islands in the region had flooded by the tidal waves created by this historic geological shift.

 

I was not merely content with only the destruction of South East Asia and California. I willed myself to grow even bigger; I wanted the whole of Earth itself to be tiny enough to fit in the palm of my hand. I took over every form of media on Earth and on the Moon and Mars and I spoke to every single person in unison, drinking in their fear and awe as they stared at my visage. “Dust specks of Earth, when I came to your planet along with my husband all these years* ago, we in our infinite generosity decided to spare your entire world from destruction for our amusement in exchange for the pittance of submitting yourselves to our rule. Today you have repaid us with treachery in an attempt to kill us by destroying our palace with multiple nuclear strikes. These are by far the most powerful weapons your civilization has ever devised and yet these weapons were completely useless against us, for we are both Gods in living flesh and cannot be harmed by the weapons of mortals like you. Now you will all pay the price of defiance against us, watch now people of Mars, as I swallow the entirety of planet Earth whole and take it’s Moon for one of my personal ornaments, all of your cultural and social achievements, all of the lives of the people, will be eaten whole by your Goddess.”

 

*In their time, of course.

 

I then broadcast into all Media on Earth, The Moon, Mars and every spaceship and minor asteroid colonised by humanity the scene of my mouth, my vast maw hanging over all of planet Earth, filling their sky, since it blocked out the sun I created my own ambient light so they could see the interior of my mouth in all of its terrifying glory. My husband watched with rapt attention, he had seen me swallow a whole planet before, but never while he was on the planet and at the same size as the almost nanoscopic inhabitants I swallowed. I saw his erection jutting out, but he did not touch himself in deference to my earlier orders, he wanted me, but he was not even allowed to tell me so as that was part of the rules of being my slave. I broke the stalemate for him by ordering him telepathically to pleasure me with his own penis. He started stroking himself and I could feel the same effect on my pussy, our sexuality now merged into one. My tongue hit the bottom of Earth, the impact smashed into Africa and through the crust, tidal waves of water spread through the surrounding oceans to annihilate every coastal city in the world. As I brought this destruction I slowed time down for everyone except me and my husband, to draw out the devastation as the people on all of the planets watched helplessly. The curling of my tongue obliterated Australia and South America next; again I allowed the devastation to take hours for the people on the planet for every second of my time, I made sure that every agonising moment was filmed and broadcast and permanently recorded for posterity by their off world kin. I mind melded the perspective of my husband to be the same as mine as I jumped through the perspectives of the people living on the planet, seeing the apocalypse through their own eyes. I had no intention of merely swallowing the planet like a common chocolate bonbon; I wanted this to be an elegant dining experience, as if I were the female Galactus sustaining myself with the worlds of lesser beings.

 

My teeth came out next, a great wall of white that slammed through the planet, splitting it open as it tore through every layer of Earth, everything caught in its path was simply flattened to nothing by a relentless force that no-one could stop or even slow down. My tongue curled again, scooping up each half of the planet and holding them tight while my teeth carved it into even smaller pieces as whole continents now just disappeared until the few survivors that were left could only watch as the remainder of their home and all of its history and their very selves slid down into my throat, to be eventually broken down entirely by the acids in my stomach, assuming there was any life left to obliterate. As I finished eating the final remnants of Earth I allowed me and my husband to have an orgasm as I licked my lips contentedly. I then looked over my shoulder and saw the Earth’s Moon, without the Earth holding it to its orbit the entire celestial body would become completely unstable, so I held out my ring finger and within a second my wedding ring was now adorned with Earth’s Moon, an entirely self-contained environment that regulated their gravity and kept them with enough light and more importantly, prevented their escape from me. As for Mars the last remaining human habitat of any significance in their universe I turned myself toward them “Now that all you know what I can do and have done I shall spare the annihilation of the remainder of your species by making the demand that you all build me a Palace for me and my husband to match the one that was on Earth, your lives are no longer meaningful beyond your servitude to us. You have ten years to build our new Palace, fail to comply and this time my husband will crush Mars between his fingers and any other planets your insignificant culture has colonised.” I then created a portal and vanished from their universe.

 

I arrived in the Daily Run Universe where our day first started and Tom was first made into my slave. I was in the same city that we started in at my normal size; the city had been almost completely destroyed in the process of me setting up the obstacle course. I was standing in the crater left by one of my shoeprints, a reminder of the great destructive power I commanded, though the planet inside my stomach or its Moon adorning my wedding ring could provide a better testimony. I teleported my husband out of my stomach at the same size and I then commanded him to kneel. “I hereby relinquish you from your obligations as a slave, Tom” I told him. He then stood up and hugged me, feeling me against his body “Babe, I saw every detail, the whole planet cracking underneath me, the tidal waves, everything. To be on the planet when you’re eating it, was one of the most erotic things you’ve ever done” he told me and squeezed one of my breasts. I held out my own wedding ring and put it next to his “Perhaps you should try it. You could use an upgrade to your ring”. He smiled slyly “Perhaps I’ll take the sun for a trophy” he said looking up at the setting sun. “It’s going to be hard to top that, baby. But I’ll try, I have some ideas”. “You can try Tom, but not today, as I’m going home” I told him as I opened a portal. “You’re right, as always honey. So sorry to see your stay at the Palace ruined, but I’ve never been that great a fan of getting the littles to construct things for us, so difficult but sometimes fun to manage. I much prefer to just make it myself”. He then stepped through his own portal to return to our world. I stood next to my own, looking at the devastated city around me. I then burped loudly and rubbed my tummy before stepping through the portal and returning to our world.