- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alice uses her hair as a WMD.

Early in the morning of Day Four: The Wife

I stepped out of the portal, dressed from head to toe in my finest birthday suit, the twin hooters with added vulva deluxe, the perfect suit for the modern Goddess on the go. I looked at my wedding ring and checked, the Moon ornament I collected had returned to it, when I went back into my home world that part of my wedding ring disappeared, as my husband might have explained earlier, we can’t take anything back from the other worlds unless we brought it in to begin with such as most commonly, our clothes. We had of course changed this ‘Starting Universe’ so that not only did it reset itself every time we both left the portal but so that anything we accumulated would be returned to us once we got back and so the Moon, along with the one hundred million inhabitants on it continued to exist for my vanity as soon as I was back in this world. I looked around the dimly lit storage room the portal was in and as I expected it was mostly bare and no-one was watching, I took a brief moment to slow time down relative to the home universe, now every second there was an hour here, so in theory I could spend five days setting up the course if I wanted, but of course one second to one hour was just arbitrary, I could change time itself at any time so when he started was entirely under my control.

 

Once I had taken care of the time issue I opened the door to the room and watched for the security guard that would cross into the hallway. Since the universe was always reset in exactly the same way, at the same time, 9:00AM on Monday, March the 6th in the Year 2017 in their calendar we could basically count on the same thing happening over and over again with perfect predictability, subject of course to divine intervention (us). We had therefore come to know a lot about this universe we were in, the guard’s name was Patrick Smith, he was forty five years old, had a wife and two children and his job paid barely more than minimum wage. The company he worked for was The Summer and Morty Banking Corporation and he drove a Toyota Camry to work every day. He walked into the corridor, yawning after a bad night’s sleep and then stopped when he saw me, totally nude and strutting towards him. “Are you okay, Ma’am? What is that-” his voice was interrupted by a thick bundle of red hair strangling him to death, I had extended my own hair from my head to become over ten feet long and I could make it twist and turn and grasp objects at will. You could say that this was my very own Prehensile Hairdo.

 

I threw the dead guard against the wall by the neck with an audible thud and retracted my hair back to its normal proportions as I powerwalked down the building’s lobby. The dozens of people in business suits stared at the nude, red haired stranger in their midst, but for not for long as my hair began to elongate again and multiple bundles of it seized all the people around me and bashed their heads against the walls and glass windows in the building. They tried to scream and run, but my hair could move faster than anyone could run and I dragged them back, breaking their ribs while doing so before killing them either through brute force or strangulation or in the case of the escapees by shoving whole bundles of my hair down their throats to suffocate them. It only took a minute for the whole lobby to become completely bloodstained and littered with corpses.

 

I walked outside and spread my vulva lips open; I wasn’t able to orgasm without my husband triggering it for me, as part of our informal agreement, yet I could always nethertheless drive myself into a frenzy of arousal in anticipation of that sexy man. I started growing my size, my hair growing bigger along with me as it started to lift up cars and whole crowds of people. My hair smashed into buildings like a bull whip, shattering even steel and concrete as I grew bigger and bigger with each step. I pulled a bus up to my face, filled with over 30 people on their way to work, my hair smashed open the windows and pushed the bus door open. I stared at the people and licked my lips. “I feel like playing with all of you” I said to them. I let it sink it for a few seconds and then continued “Tell me why I shouldn’t”. I pulled the bus to my right ear “Please, you’re killing us!” Someone inside the bus wailed, his fear induced my left hand to stroke my pussy.

 

“I like it when you scream and beg for mercy” I replied softly before tipping the bus on its side and tangling each of the screaming passengers into a strand of my hair. I walked in front of the Mulctuary Money Management building and pushed my pussy up against the glass of the building, giving the men and women in their business suits the show of a lifetime as I rubbed it against the glass, shattering it and letting the scent waft in as they tried to escape through the elevator and the stairs. Their escape was made impossible by the giant strands of hair that I had now wrapped all around the building, entombing it completely in an unbreakable wall of red. The metal groaned under the strain of my hair constricting the building.

 

I grew bigger and then lifted the whole structure from the ground completely and then threw it towards the other side of the city, where it shattered in a shower of glass and concrete and knocked over several other buildings. I reached the end of town, now half a mile high and I retracted my hair back to its normal proportions. I looked back on the city itself, a large part of it was on fire, the roads were torn up by my footprints and tens of thousands of people and hundreds of cars had been smashed into paste or scrap metal, you know, the usual and not too shabby for the start of a Goddess’s day.

 

But of course now some of you are wondering when I’ll get to the obstacle course I promised and to you I say that you’ll need to be more patient, and I’ll get to it when I feel like it. I mean it’s not like I need a - okay, I will make a mildly embarrassing confession, I’m still deciding on what obstacle course to use as a challenge to my husband. I have many ideas that I could implement; I’m just trying to decide which one will work best. When I get frustrated by a, well what do you call the equivalent of a writer’s block, the Goddess’s block? Well anyway I just like to smash things and torment people; it gives me the kind of thrill I need to choose an idea that will challenge my little husband.

 

As you may have already inferred, I’ve got quite a few sadistic tendencies, I love to feel the pain and suffering of others and the power to inflict that suffering. I love to drink in their fear and their screams of pain. I also love to eat people and swallow them alive; I am an outright Voreaphile if the description of me eating the planet Earth didn’t already clue you in. My husband on the other hand is not really a sadist and he doesn’t really like Vore. Don’t misunderstand what I’m saying, I don’t mean he doesn’t like to watch vore, in fact he loves to watch me swallow people alive. What I mean to say is that he doesn’t like doing it himself, he doesn’t really get off on screams of pain, fear or eating things himself, he is more of the callous type. He is the kind of man who loves the thought of gratifying himself and his wife’s desires at the expense of everyone else, whether it is through their deaths, total enslavement or anything else. We have our differences in preferences and while we frequently have sex or rampage together, sometimes we both need a bit of ‘Me’ time which is one of the great perks of the time dilation field, the ability to get as much time as either of us desires to do almost anything we want without any noticeable delay for the other spouse.

 

Anyway I eyed me wedding ring again and thought about the people on the Moon. I decided that I was going to pay them a visit. I levitated the ring off my finger and I focused on it, making in grow bigger, I started pushing it towards the sky, towards space. You remember that thing about perspective where distant objects seem smaller and close objects larger? Well in this case I synchronised the speed of the ring’s growth with the speed I was pushing it into space so the ring always looked to have the same relative size from my own perspective, I and my Husband liked to perform this kind of trick to test our ability to visually focus on something.

 

After a minute the ring had entered space and the growth accelerated until the Moon was as big as it was before I shrank it. My wedding ring was now almost large enough to warp itself around all of planet Earth and its gravity exceeded Earth’s, particularly from the sheer mass of all that nearly pure gold in the ring. It was such a shame that objects couldn’t be carried back through the portal, even a microscopic chunk of that colossal ring would have made us rich beyond the dreams of avarice. I then started flying towards the new ring world, passing through my own impenetrable force field that kept the Moon in place and landed on its cold, grey surface, looking around at the transparent dome surrounding me. I imagined what it must have been like for these unfathomably tiny people to look up their Goddess and their surroundings, to know that their entire world and everyone in it now existed for no purpose but to adorn a married woman’s finger. I decided that today I was going to make sure that they knew their new place and to remind them of the honour of being so important to a Goddess.