- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alice takes a visit to the captive people of the Moon.

I looked down as I strutted towards the nearest major habitat, my giant footprints would leave dents in the lunar surface that would never disappear due to the lack of erosion on this barren world. I and Tom had left even bigger footprints on this world before when we first arrived in their universe, I remember when I first learned of the fact that their futuristic world had colonised this celestial body. I told my husband that we had to teleport ourselves there to make an example of them, as the inhabitants thought they were so clever when they began to evacuate Earth in response to our giant sized reign of terror. Every time they saw the mile deep shoe print craters the people on this world understood the folly of resisting or evading us. Neither distance nor technology nor a lack of breathable air could stop us; we mocked the laws of nature that bound lesser beings. Today I was going to remind them one more time of this and have fun doing it, which is, of course what this is really all about in the end.

 

I reached the gigantic silver and glass dome in the distance; it was the largest structure on the Moon, a giant circle with a fifty mile diameter. I casually stepped on a maglev train moving away from the dome, not only killing the people underneath my foot, by suffocating the remaining survivors through the destruction of its life support system. I could see that the other trains were not trying to leave the dome, largely due to the fact that their destruction was more likely if they got my attention. I walked around the dome and stopped at the main entrance, standing half a mile high at the Lunar Operations Centre. I started shrinking myself down until I was normal size and I passed straight through the walls, into the airlock and then into the lobby as the people around me stared at me with fear and terror in their eyes, deferentially bowing when I made eye contact. I strolled past them casually, smiling at them. I could see that one man refused to bow and even decided to block my path “This is the entrance to the Interim Lunar Parliament, Ma’am, you can’t enter without the permission of our Prime Minister and most certainly not when you are dressed like – Well nothing at all” he said, folding his arms in defiance. I laughed at him. “You don’t even know who I am” I told him and a second later I shrank him to doll size in front of a dozen wide eyed witnesses. I then picked up the man with my hair and dropped him into my mouth, toying with him with that giant tongue of mine as he moaned in agony, relishing his futile attempts at his struggle to survive me. There were some idiots who still thought they could resist me, even after all that had transpired. No matter, they gave me a good excuse to have fun with them anyway.

 

I then strutted into the newly created Parliament, a huge room with a transparent ceiling, seating hundreds in levitating chairs. I casually walked up to the podium where the Prime Minister of the Lunar Government was giving a speech about the new measures taken by the government to survive loss of contact with Earth. Prior to me confronting this man I did a cursory investigation of the history of the Moon in the twenty four hours that lapsed since I captured the Moon into my wedding ring. In this time period this man became a dictator and had basically seized control of the Lunar Government on the pretence of Lunar Nationalism, urging a programme of self-sufficiency, total obedience to the Planet Eating Goddess (I had various nicknames, but in my presence you had better just say ‘Goddess’) and her equally powerful companion to avert a similar fate to Earth and of course, supressing anyone who dared criticise him on any of his policies, even the ones that had nothing to do with their collective survival.

 

Even in a time of calamity and tragedy on an epic scale there would always be opportunists ready to seize power, why you could say that I’m one of those people, except of course I’m the one that makes the calamities happen in the first place. Frankly I didn’t honestly care how my bling was governed as long as it got the results I wanted, and for that matter what did I want anyway? Well at first I just wanted to visit and maybe play with some people and remind them why I am called a Goddess in the first place but then as I approached the centre of their government inspiration struck. I approached their leader named Joe Baker, who immediately stopped speaking and bowed before me. I spat the man in my mouth out at the feet of Mr Baker so I could speak “Arise Prime Minister Baker” I said to him and he stood up.

 

“What can I do for you, my Goddess?” He said, knowing the fate of him and his world rested in my appeasement. “You have done well in seizing the initiative to rule this world on my behalf” I told him. “Thank you, My Goddess” he said. “To further consolidate my rule I will grant you some of my powers, this should help to avert any more instances of rebellion and insubordination” I said to him as I pointed one of my fingers at him, making him glow for a few seconds so that all of the people watching through the cameras could see what was going on. “From now on you shall have the power to read the minds of any person you choose, the power to move objects with your mind, to cast fire and ice from your hands or mouth, to control the force of gravity and many other abilities which I am sure you will discover through experimentation. You may also have the power to grant these powers to up to a hundred people of your own personal choosing. Be forewarned though, these powers are vastly more limited than mine and the powers you grant to others will be irreversible. Furthermore I expect that in return for these powers that my orders are carried out without hesitation” I explained to him.

 

I knew that that this was effectively a blank check for him to do what he pleased with anyone else that got in his way and I didn’t want to discourage this view at all. “My Goddess, this is most kind, most generous, it is an honour. I am not worthy” he told me, though I knew through simple mind reading he was ultimately insincere and full of shit about the respect he actually had for me, he in fact already had sadistic thoughts of what he would do to the people that ever crossed him in his relatively short political career. Nethertheless he would obey me and that is all I really cared about anyway. “Excellent, you are to immediately and will all due haste to assemble the largest number of mirrors and reflectors that your entirely civilization can possibly muster and place them all around the Moon. My husband, who is your God, will be around me very soon and in his presence I want the very tip of my wedding ring to reflect the light that shines off it so he can see what a beautiful piece of jewellery I am wearing. Should you fail all of you will suffer for this transgression against your Goddess. Do I make myself clear?” I looked into his eyes and he bowed again. “Yes my Goddess” he said. I then saw the man that blocked the door earlier, during our discussion he attempted to crawl away on his two broken legs, towards the door leading to the exit.

 

“You will perform a demonstration of your powers, Mr Baker” I told him and I pointed to the crawling man. “First, try telekinesis by lifting the man up without using your hands” the man was lifted off the ground and dropped on the podium. “Now kill him with any power of your choosing” I watched with fascination as the man started screaming and writhing as he was burned to ashes. “Excellent work” I said. A few moments later there was a loud clatter and a dozen people forced open the door and marched towards us. There were seven women and five men and they all came from the main opposition party. All of the women were genetically engineered beauties, each of them was either blonde or brunette, with perky breasts the same size as my own and with the body and overall build of a supermodel. The men were also very good looking too, with their broad shoulders, large muscles and handsome faces, not nearly as good looking as my husband though.

 

This wasn’t very relevant to the current situation though as they immediately started protesting, with one of the men pointing at Mr Baker “Our Goddess, this man has illegally usurped-” “BE QUIET” I shouted irritably, annoyed at their audacity in interrupting us. I then said “Listen very carefully, this man is now your leader. His will is now your law. All of you will do exactly as he tells you in my absence and if you don’t like it then he has the power to enforce his will on my behalf” As if to punctuate my words he used his powers to force the men and women to their knees, I could sense the lust in his heart and what he would do with the women later, though even then he would be discreet enough to do it when the public wasn’t watching. “Thank you, my Goddess” he said smiling mischievously. I looked at the cameras trained on me and smiled. I rubbed my nipples and said “Remember, I want your world to shine. Don’t let me down now or I’ll show all of you another way for your world to end” I said in my best seductive voice, gesturing towards my pussy before I teleported away from all of them, leaving him to organise the task I had set out for him.

 

I was now back on Earth, at normal size and on the outskirts of the city I started in. In an instant I shrank the ring down and teleported it back on to my finger. I used my powers to look at them again and I could see that their newly empowered leader was already beginning a hasty construction of the mirrors after detaining his rivals in prisons now that he did literally have a divine mandate to rule. He was also using his powers to move some of the mirrors himself, knowing that no matter what he would have to appease me or his world would next on my list. I looked back at the city I started from today, most of the city was still burning and hundreds of emergency service vehicles were pouring in, oblivious to the return of a Goddess that now knew what challenge she wanted for her husband. I started to grow my hair again, sweeping it across the streets and beginning to craft my obstacle course with it. But rather than explain how it works from my perspective, I’ll let my husband explain what he did to get through it.