- Text Size +

My wife’s red hair began to lift me up, to give me a full tour of her body, beginning with her well-manicured pink toenails, each the size of trucks. I passed by her nearly half mile high smooth legs, marred in some spots by tiny blood spatters or dust from her morning rampage. My erection started to return as I was then pulled closer to her office building sized vulva, glistening with arousal, her musk completely filled the air, heightening my lust. Inside I could see an army tank, a few cars and dozens of people trapped inside, uselessly pushing against the invisible force field that held them inside her. I was so close I could almost touch her with my tongue, my bound hands and legs offering me no alternative way of paying tribute to my sexy Goddess wife, but she denied me even this as my bonds tightened and I was pulled further up, past her flat stomach then up close to the two small mountains of flesh that were my wife’s breasts, each of them weighing well over a million tons each and big enough to fill a football field. Her erect nipples alone were each bigger than our house.

On some days she would lie down in the middle of city somewhere and force thousands of little tiny people to climb her mountains, often with the promise that the winner would live or the first one to reach the top would be grown to her size. In practice though, most would never make it to the summit of either of her mountains as sometimes the tongue of a giant man that was her husband would scoop them all up into his mouth or in others Alice would grow impatient and squeeze those mountains herself, annihilating the hapless climbers, further still was the hazard of the climbers suddenly finding the mountain they chose to scale growing even larger or the laws of physics like gravity being altered arbitrarily and capriciously by a whimsical Goddess. To scale the breasts of a Goddess was the most hazardous climb that any man or woman could undertake, the skills required were not just one of knowing how to scale a mountain, but one of knowing the whims of a Goddess. I had made the climb on a few occasions myself, and she had always made the experience a challenging one, regardless of whether the climber was a God himself or not.

But, I didn’t have very long to linger in the presence of Alice’s boobs and contemplate all the things they could do and be done to them. I was next lifted up past her neck and then to her face, her hot pink lips concealing the vast maw that had swallowed an entire world and its people in it. Her smile spanned two hundred feet wide, her half Olympic Swimming Pool sized blue eyes stared down at me. Her head was framed by her long red hair that extended all the way down to her shoulders. I saw her mouth open now and her tongue emerged, running themselves along her lips slowly. I heard noises behind me, the groan of metal, shattering glass, car alarms and the fresh screams of terrified people. I then saw the source of the commotion: An entire skyscraper had been ripped from its foundations, held in my wife’s right hand, her wedding ring gleaming in the sunlight. She was moving the building towards her mouth.

My wife then let go of the skyscraper, it floated in mid-air and continued to move towards her mouth. Both of her hands were now busy stroking her nether regions. I could now see the roof of the building being ripped off by an invisible force, the bonds of her hair around me now loosened; I was brought closer to her mouth and the roof of the building. I saw hundreds of people were inside the top floor of the structure, now exposed to the outside world. The skyscraper then started tipping over, catching several people by surprise as they promptly tumbled inside her mouth, screaming as they fell into the seemingly bottomless dark pit that was the inside of her throat, along with the people also came the various debris of an office including, chairs, desks, filing cabinets, computers, glass and even an entire elevator car fell onto my wife’s tongue, which would roll itself back every few seconds, sending everything down into her throat. Other people knew what was coming and held on for dear life or found something to rest on that was bolted to the building. I was now deposited onto the lower lip of her mouth, to watch the festivities up close as several people sailed past me on their way to digestive oblivion, screaming all the way down.

I saw now that where the normal force of gravity failed to dislodge her prospective edibles, my wife simply increased its force, causing many to lose their grip and fall and for others the bolted down desks they were leaning against simply broke under the increased weight and fell into her mouth. Even more people from inside the rest of the building were forced towards the top as the bottom of the building began to crumple and flatten like an aluminium can that was about to be discarded. I saw a woman fall next to me; she managed to grip onto a part of my wife’s lip, holding on tight while imploring me to help her up to relative safety. I looked at her straight in the eye, her look of terror and puzzlement at the situation she found herself in. “Please help me” she begged. I walked over to her casually, waved goodbye and without saying a word I kicked her firmly in the chest, sending her down into the pit below. My wife’s laughter echoed all around me. It only took her a minute to finish emptying the entire contents of the skyscraper into her mouth, what was left of the frame she casually tossed aside. I looked around inside her mouth, I could still see dozens of survivors that had clung on, too far for me to casually walk over and knock into her mouth.

“You missed a few people” I said to Alice through telepathy, she replied in kind “Perhaps you can clean out my mouth for me”. I grinned in excitement at what my wife usually meant when she said that to me. Moments later she teleported me outside of her mouth, I was now the same size as her, Alice casually moved her mouth over to my still solid erection, taking two inches of my cock into her mouth. I used my powers to look through the eyes of a surviving office worker inside of my wife’s mouth; he had tumbled out and managed to get a hold on the tongue of the giantess that had tried to swallow him.

He had been strong enough to withstand the movements of the tongue as it swept the remains of his co-workers into the vast throat of the giantess that imprisoned him. He had been battered for several minutes but soon her tongue settled as the mouth of the monstrous giantess closed and he was plunged into total darkness, the sounds of the other survivors became prominent as they wailed helplessly, begging for relief but he was helpless to save anyone in the claustrophobic stickiness and moisture that pervaded the dark cavern. He spent minutes trying to contemplate what had happened and why. There was no simply no precedent in human history or civilization for what had happened to him or the people around him. By this point his thoughts had been interrupted by the return of sunlight, her mouth had opened again. The little man whose thoughts I was reading expected a fresh new wave of tiny people and their possessions to be dumped into her mouth, an event he was confident that he could survive as long as he held tight and never gave up his struggle to survive and understand what was happening. What he saw next dashed all such hopes.

The sunlight was dimmed, but the mouth of my Goddess Wife remained open as a gigantic penis, bigger than the skyscraper this little man worked in for the past ten years of his unmemorable life filled his entire view. “No, no, no, no, please” he begged, knowing from his own experiences with previous lovers what would come next with a giant penis inside of a similarly giant mouth. My wife’s tongue buckled him and he held on for dear life in a futile effort to avoid the end result of my powerful sexual arousal and the suppression of any release from it by my wife until this very moment. Inside of her mouth, time slowed down for the little man, to prolong his agony as Alice’s tongue moved slowly but relentlessly around her husband’s cock until at long last the moment the little man dreaded had finally arrived. He saw the tip of my penis and the flood of white, sticky liquid of over one million gallons that emerged from it, slamming into my wife’s tongue and spreading around her mouth.

The little man saw the survivors attempt to shield themselves with their arms, but they were all instantly swept away in the flood, to be drowned in my cum. Seconds later my view from the perspective of the little man was abruptly ended as the tsunami of white swept him away. It really was too bad he died then; I wanted to see what his take would have been on the multiple orgasms I had in Alice’s mouth, one second after the other right after he did die. Perhaps I should shield my little witnesses better next time; they really were fragile when it came to the subject of sex with my wife.

It took about a minute and after one final orgasm that was more pleasurable than the last my wife finally stopped triggering my orgasms and I followed suit by stopping hers a few seconds later. We both lied down together in the rubble of the city together, taking a few minutes to rest in post-orgasmic bliss until I then broke the silence “So honey, are we going to find another universe with us in it?” She turned around to look at me “I found one after preparing the daily run, I think it’s the same one, only a few trivial differences to ours” Alice then created a portal in front of us. “Let’s go and make our doubles great again!” She shouted, jumping into the portal. I took one last look at the city still covered by my wife’s hair. I started growing myself in size until the city was only as large as my foot. I then focused on making my breath as hot as possible, leaning in to the now super tiny city and then setting it on fire by breathing on it. Satisfied that I had turned it all into an ash heap I created a portal scaled to my new size and followed my wife into the universe she found, eager to empower my alternate universe counterpart.