- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alice and Tom go into a universe inhabitated by their own doubles

In the afternoon of Day Four: The Wife

I stepped through the portal to the universe containing our doubles. I was scaled down to normal human size and dressed in a short skirt and blouse with high heels. I knew that the other Alice Smith at this time of the day was at the call centre and was now just leaving for a lunch break. She had for many years now been putting up with angry and obscene phone calls, unhelpful co-workers and low wages. She was very similar to me in that respect, although some of the events of her life were different, no universe anywhere or at any time was completely identical to the one we came from, but this one was the most similar I could locate within a few million universes I scanned with my powers. She was close enough to me in almost every meaningful way and today this version of ‘I’ was going to have a very lucky day.

Her work heels clacked against the tarmac of the road as she sat down with her homemade rice and beans. A man wearing a tank top and baseball cap approached her “Hey baby!” He shouted at my double while rudely gesturing at his crotch. In my own world this creep would randomly show up, especially if I was alone and in most cases I would have to run back inside the call centre to get away from him, especially when he would start making groping gestures. Even after many complaints neither the police nor the security guards at my job would do anything about him. I used my powers to look into his life and history. Caucasian male of age twenty three, his job was a construction site worker, already had a girlfriend, cheated on her twice, he was also starting to become an alcoholic. Vast and intricate levels of information about anyone in our many universes were available to me and my husband; unfortunately a great deal of it was also not useful in our home universe as the subtle differences between these worlds would make the information unreliable, I could not verify for sure if what I found on this pervert matched what was also in my home universe. Otherwise we would have both already have won the lottery or something like it in our home world if the information on the winning numbers was identical.

I stood near both of them, completely invisible and inaudible, familiar with this creep’s routine “I’d like to get inside you! How about I do a Commander in Chief and grab ya by the pussy!” He continued, licking his lips and preparing to block my double’s path. Normally when he did this I would make a run for it but today I would not run from him – he was going to run from me, assuming I would let him, of course. I had enough of this pig and his behaviour in addition to his inane and unoriginal political references on top of it all. I concentrated on making him smaller, in full view of my double. He shouted in bewilderment as I reduced him to a more proper size of six inches. My double stopped dead in her tracks, dumbfounded and subsequently dropping her lunch with a crash that caused the shrunken man to start running away in a blind panic.

Making myself visible and audible, I casually walked up to the running man and grabbed him with my right hand. I turned around to face my double. “Hello there, Alice Smith, don’t let this creep get away from you” I said smiling, nonchalantly poking the doll sized pervert with my fingers as he kicked and struggled against my firm grip. “Who are you?” Alice asked me. “My name is Alice Smith. I am an alternate universe counterpart of you, Alice Smith” I said. She looked over me carefully; she could tell that I looked like her, a sexier and younger version of her. But her scepticism held firm.

“So you are me, but from another universe? You certainly look a bit like me” She paused and then continued “But where did you get the ability to – Shrink that man?” She asked, fascinated and since I know her well, the latter question was also asked with a tinge of sexual arousal. “Let go of me you goddamn bitch!” The man in my hand seemed to have found his courage again. I pressed him tightly against my cleavage, knocking the breath out of him “I am trying to have a conversation and you are being very rude by interrupting me” I scolded the man, his muffled protests almost inaudible as I held fast. “Speak out of turn again and I’ll crush you like a bug” I told him, putting him on the ground and lifting one of my high heels over him. He whimpered in fright but was quiet as I lifted him back into my hand.

“Anyway to answer your question I can shrink things because I can change reality itself. I am omnipotent, a Goddess basically. My abilities involve more than shrinking, I can grow to giant size, fly anywhere, travel between universes, use telekinesis, change the hair colour of everyone on the planet; well the list goes on” I said. “You’re a Goddess? You can do literally anything?” Alice said sceptically. “I’ll show you a taste of the kind of power I have, Alice” I said smiling and then pointing a finger towards the dreary grey call centre building. A moment later I made the building red in colour and streaked it with the colours of the rainbow, the next moment I pulled several cars from the parking lot, floated them around in mid-air, shrank them and dropped them all in front of both of us. I then levitated off the ground, spread my arms and instantly the entire city was plunged into darkness as I repositioned the planet to make it night time, I even repositioned the Moon and switched on all the street lights. I dropped back to the ground and swept my arms around me in a grand gesture. “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Do you think I’ve provided enough evidence?” I asked her with a smirk.

Alice was breathing heavily “Yes, yes, could you – please make all that you did back to normal uh Goddess Alice” she asked. I waved my arm dismissively and all the changes I made, sans the shrunken man were reversed. “So, now that I’ve shown you what I am capable of doing I’m going to make you a Goddess too, I will grant you similar powers to my own, like you display you just saw, walk with me” I said, renewing my poking of the little man in my hand while walking towards the direction of my Husband’s workplace. Alice followed without a word. “So, Alice do you have any questions?” I asked while casually strolling into the wide open City Plaza. The little man, upon seeing other people nearby began shouting and screaming and gesturing to attract the attention of others. “No-one can hear you or see you, little man” I said. “You can’t hold me prisoner, I have my rights” he yelled back at me.

“I can do whatever I please, you have no rights before an all-powerful Goddess” I replied, putting the man on mute. “What are you planning to do with the little man?” Alice asked me. “A good question, I was thinking of swallowing him alive. On the other hand, he did want to get inside me, so maybe I’ll turn him into my own personal, living dildo” I told her candidly. I could sense my double was starting to soak her panties in excitement, but she still had more moral inhibitions than I did. Both I and my husband had the same inhibitions ourselves at first, after all. “You’re going to eat him or use him for sex? He is a disgusting pervert, but that is pretty hard-core” she said. I stopped for a second and looked at my still shining wedding ring.

“Take a look at my ring Alice; do you see anything unusual about it?” I asked. “It’s almost the same as the one I have, are we married to the same husband?” She asked. “We are indeed, Tom is my lover and husband and he is also a God with the same powers just like I am. You will see that our wedding rings are almost the same but take a look at the jewel on top of mine, take a close look”. She leaned in to take a close look, I switched my perspective temporarily to that of one of the inhabitants of the Moon, a random slave labourer forced to work on the mirror alignment project under the tyranny of their new dictator.

He looked up to see the sky before him, one that constantly shifted and changed like it had never done in his entire life, he was no longer in the orbit of Earth, his whole home world had been consumed by a monster, a sexually attractive monster with the power of a deity that had swallowed everything he ever held dear, his whole family, his first home, everything. The very world he was stranded on had been captured and as an act of cosmic humiliation were shrunken to a size so small that they were nothing more than a jewel, a trophy for that Goddess. Now his whole sky was filled by a vast blue eye, was the Goddess inspecting her prize again, was she showing off to someone else? Had their world been sold off to another cosmic entity? Were they going to be destroyed by plunged into the Goddess’s intimate parts? The Goddess and her husband God had proven that they had the means and motive to do just about anything, their power absolute, unanswerable and almost completely unpredictable. He couldn’t even begin to tell what they were plotting next as all he could see was that vast all Seeing Eye seemingly boring down into his soul, watching his every movement. He sped up the pace of his work and hoped that if this was the end then at least it would be quick.

He then saw a wall of white flesh with vast ridges of fingerprints as it collided with the protective bubble that had been guarding his world from the casual destruction that would otherwise be caused by the everyday movement of the Goddess. Every time something hit that bubble the entire world would shake, though never with enough force to cause serious damage, only enough to remind them constantly of their powerlessness. From his perspective the view of the outside world was limited by the sheer difference in size, his entire world was only a fraction of an inch in diameter. He wasn’t even aware now that there were two versions of Alice. His whole world shook again. “That’s no jewel, that that’s the Moon” Alice told me, her eyes wide in wonder. She quickly looked up into the sky.

“I haven’t taken your world’s Moon, but I have travelled to many dimensions. In one of those universes I took their Moon as a trophy after I consumed all of planet Earth” I opened my mouth, baring my teeth as I quickly flashed a vision into her mind of my consumption of the entire planet. They tried to kill me and my husband with their puny weapons. So I killed all of them with my mouth” I said to her. “And so, I’m sure you now understand why I regard the fate of the man I’m holding inconsequential in the grand scheme of things”. I waited a bit for my double to comprehend. “And you’re going to give me this power too?” She asked, biting her lip. “You will have the powerful to achieve anything your heart desires” I said smiling.

“One last question, uh Goddess. Are there any restrictions on the powers that you plan to give me?” I then paused for a moment “Yes, only three though, the first is that you nor your Husband who will receive the same powers will not be able to travel between dimensions. We would like our doubles to stay within their own universes; otherwise it might create unwanted conflict. The second restriction is that neither you nor your husband can override our power under any circumstances, if our actions conflict then ours will always prevail, again to avoid any potential trouble from, shall we say competition for the same resources. The third is that any restrictions that apply to our own powers will, naturally apply to you and your husband by extension as well. Other than that, the whole universe is your sandbox to do whatever you please”. She took a deep breath “I accept your terms, Goddess. I am ready”.

I held out my right hand, I shrunk the little man to three inches and then shoved him into my skirt, having now decided what I would do with him later. I then held out both of my hands. Alice began to glow white before the light faded. She held out her hands “I don’t feel any different” she mused. “Your powers are manifested by your will, what do you want most right now?” I asked her. I knew exactly what she wanted of course; we both shared the same fantasy. I was not surprised then when she started to grow, her body expanding in the middle of the street until she was over a hundred feet tall. She looked around in shock “Holy shit, I’m, I’m, a Giant!” She said, her heavy breathing returning as she looked around at her new surroundings.

People all around her began to look at her and gawp, some even snapping pictures. I grew to her height a few a seconds later. She looked around again and then used a hand to rip a street light up from the ground “I really am a giant” she said, grinning mischievously as she casually discarded the light “I wonder if I have any other powers” she said aloud looking at the amassing crowd of onlookers. “Watch this” I said to her. I took a deep breath and seconds later I exhaled a massive, icy blizzard on the crowd in front of me. The freezing air quickly knocked over dozens of people and froze them into blocks of ice. I took another breath and the streets were now covered in a thick layer of snow. “My husband loves it when I do that” I said to her.

The surviving crowd below was now screaming and running, most of them had slipped on the ice or fell over in the thick snow which had suddenly appeared in the middle of an early spring day. “Your move, Alice” I said, playfully. “Challenge accepted” she replied and I looked at the streets and then at my counterpart as she started breathing fire from her mouth. The flames from her mouth swept over the streets of ice and snow, melting them into small rivers that flowed downhill and swept up the fleeing mobs of people that had escaped the cold. But she wasn’t done yet, her breath grew steadily hotter, the water began to boil, and the tarmac started melting and cracking until there was a steady plume of smoke emanating from the ground. “I can breathe fire from my mouth! I’m like a fucking dragon!” She said excitedly, “This is awesome; I can’t thank you enough, Goddess”. I then smiled “And then you show your gratitude by melting all of the ice I made for these little people. Well if that’s how you want to play it then: You’re on bitch!” I shouted playfully.

This time I let loose an even bigger and colder blast of air that covered all of the buildings in my line of sight with snow. I leapt forward and starting jogging through the snow towards my husband’s workplace. I changed the physics of my high heels to give me a smoother grip so that I could easily and gracefully stroll through the snow. My counterpart followed, creating a path of flame in front of her to clear her way through my blizzard. I stepped through the streets, kicking over skyscrapers with my heels while Alice clumsily tried to walk around the skyscrapers until after a few blocks when she then started melting them with her breath. It didn’t take long for us to reach the skyscraper featuring my alternate universe husband’s workplace. We both stopped our game and slowly approached the building. I smiled and pointed to the section comprising the parking lot; I kneeled down and tore the roof off, expecting my husband and as well as hers to be somewhere in there, instead I found nothing. I then used my powers to locate him; it appears that they had both gone out on an adventure of their own. “Our little men aren’t in here” I told Alice.

“Can you find out where they are?” Alice asked me. I laughed “Of course we can, we’re Goddesses now, remember?” I then pointed to the main highway in our city “They’re both driving away from us in that red corvette” I said. I then started running, breaking into a sprint as I thundered towards my husband, smashing everything in my path as my slower double jogged after me. As I got close enough to my husband’s moving car I jumped into the air, did a near full body flip and landed on the road ahead of him in a crouching position, the impact of my three hundred ton body landing shattered the road around me, throwing dozens of vehicles off the road. My swift appearance and landing took both men by surprise; I heard the brakes of the tiny corvette screech as the car collided with my crotch. I looked down at the two men as they untangled themselves from the airbags and got out of the car.

“Hello there dear, having a nice man to man adventure are you?” I laughed, reaching down to pick up the corvette and look over it. I then lodged the vehicle inside my cleavage for safe keeping. My husband waved at me and then turned around to wave at the other Alice; the other Tom saw his own wife and didn’t wave. Instead he stood dumbfounded as his giant wife approached him. “Tom, look, I’m a giant, this woman over here she is me and -” I now saw the other Tom look up at her. He started growing too until he matched her size. “Did she make you a Goddess too, babe?” He asked. “She did, Tom” Alice said as they hugged one another. My own husband grinned up the duo. “Shall we?” He asked. I nodded and he then held out a single hand, creating a portal in front of him, I held out my hand and created another, larger portal. My husband stepped through his portal and emerged from mine, at five hundred foot high. I grew myself to the same height. We both looked at the sight of our doubles quietly talking to one another. I had already said earlier that today would be the luckiest day of my double’s life, but before I go into detail on what sort of delightful superpowered revenge the four of us would take, I’ll let my own husband explain what he was up to with his double.