- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom meets his double.

In the afternoon of Day Four: The Husband

I stepped out of the portal inside of a mostly dark parking lot; a certain man by the name of Tom Smith had just had an argument with his own manager or rather it started with the mistress of his manager trying to tell Tom how to do his own job and it ended with the manager taking her side. I know how he felt as the same argument had befallen me only half a day ago, just like him, I gave in. He, just like me did not have any superpowers and we both needed the job. He was in that respect just like me, his history was almost the same as mine and his own future would very likely play out the same way for the both of us.

Today all of this was going to change in ways he couldn’t possibly imagine until it actually happened to him. I waited in the corner of the parking lot; Tom was in a foul mood and was preparing to go for a drive to get lunch from the local McDonalds, something that he and his wife had budgeted for once a week only, another effect of earning such low pay in our awful jobs. He stopped to look resentfully at the parking space ‘Reserved for Gary, Executive Director’; the space was taken up by a Red Ferrari. He looked at his own beaten up Camry with sullen resentment. I didn’t have to read his mind to know he so badly wanted to key that pricey Ferrari. He had too much self-control to realise this fantasy. I, on the other hand had no need to exercise self-control of this kind. I used my powers to make Tom’s car keys disappear from his pocket and appear into my own hand. Tom turned back to the Ferrari and then back to his own car, he then put his hands in his pockets, now searching for his missing keys while quietly cursing his luck.

“Looking for these?” I asked walking over to the Ferrari, my black boots echoing across the pavement. Tom watched me in wide eyed shock as I scraped the key along Gary’s expensive car. “Are those are my keys? What are you doing?” He blurted out as I gleefully drew my own name along the side. I finished a few seconds later and turned to Tom “Yes, they are your keys” I said as I tossed them to him. “As for what I am doing Tom, I am here to let you do everything you have always dreamed of doing”. He looked at me and then at his manager’s vandalised car, he could see for the first time that I looked almost identical to him. I could see a distressed look of panic starting to form in him “Do you know how expensive that is? There are security cameras! We could both get into serious trouble for…” he trailed off when I pointed to the side of the car and the damage to it disappeared in front of his eyes. I then snapped my fingers unnecessarily and switched on all of the parking lot lights, illuminating my visage clearly for the first time.

“Hello Tom Smith, my name is Tom Smith and I am a version of you from a parallel universe” I told him. “Okay, buddy I don’t know what’s going on here but I’m getting out of-” He paused at the empty parking space that used to be where his car was parked “-Here” he finished as I teleported his car into his work shirt pocket. He fished the car out and looked at it in surprise. “Tom, I’m going to level with you, man to man or perhaps as might be more appropriate – God to man, as that is what I am Tom, not just another random version of you, but one with total omnipotence. I am a God, Tom Smith, I, as well as my own wife have the power to do anything we want and bend reality however we please” I paused for a moment to teleport my manager’s Ferrari into Tom’s pocket and he then reached down to his left pocket to lift it out. “As you can see, Tom, I can do anything I want. I can make anything I want bigger or smaller on whatever scale I want, I can teleport anything, I can make time travel forwards, backwards or not at all. I can even control the minds of any man or woman to make them do my bidding. I have not just come here to brag or show off these amazing powers though. I have something special in mind Tom, so please listen and if you don’t want any part of it then I’ll rewrite reality to ensure that none of this ever happened”.

His face relaxed and he said quietly, “I’m listening”. I stepped over to the car of the head of Human Resources; her car was a pretty pink Lexus with an outdated ‘Ready for Hillary’ bumper sticker. I kicked both tires with my rubber boots, both tires then burst with a loud explosion. “Tom, I’m going to make you into a God” I said walking over to the front tires and kicking them both flat as well. “Do you like that idea, Tom?” I asked rhetorically as I stepped onto the car and smashed the windscreen with my boots. “More than anything, I’m so tired of everything I have to put up with, I just want to, but I can’t, what about-”

“Alice?” I finished, laughing. “Where do you think my own wife is, Tom? She is a God or shall I say Goddess just like I am. An outright Goddess Tom, beautiful and sexy beyond compare. With the same power as I have. You will hardly believe the fun we have with each other, every fantasy you can imagine can be fulfilled by our whims alone, no matter how wildly insane you think it may be. Right now your own Wife is probably being made into a Goddess just like her now, I half expect the two of them to come over here Goddesszilla style. Well that’s okay, if I sense them coming then I’ll slow time down enough for us to finish. My wife won’t object” I laughed. I stood on top of the pink Lexus “So Tom, do you want to take a bit of revenge? You still have your boss’s Ferrari” I told him. He pulled the Ferrari from his pocket and looked it over and then he looked at me. “It’s yours, Tom. Do as you please with it” I watched then as he gingerly placed it on the ground in front of him. He held a single foot over it, hesitated for a few seconds and looked at me expectantly (I nodded silently) before flattening the tiny car under his sole. He started breathing heavily “I did it! I just destroyed that asshole’s expensive car” he said excitedly. “But wait, now that I think about it, I should have done it in front of him. I want to see that asshole get his possessions ruined” Tom told me. “I guess it’s too late now” He sighed.

“Nothing is too late for a God, Tom. Take that as one of your first lessons. I can get the manager out here for you” I said to Tom. I snapped my fingers and the door to the building lobby opened. The man who walked through the door was none other than Executive Director of the Mega Insurance Corporation, Gary Carson. His Ferrari reappeared in its original parking space. The manager got into the car and started the engine. Gary had completely ignored the both of us, as was his regular custom.  I then held out both of my hands, with one I created a portal twice as large as the vehicle itself and with the other I created a portal near Tom, both portals were invisible to Gary, but not us.  “Put your hand through it Tom” I said. He tentatively put his hand inside the portal and from the other portal his own hand emerged, enlarged to twice the size of the Ferrari. Tom was shocked and he quickly pulled his hand back out. “Don’t be afraid now, Tom. Fear is not befitting of a God. What do you have to fear from a man that you can hold in the palm of your hand and crush like a bug?” He reached his own hand in again, this time his hand gripped the car. He then pulled his hand out and looked in the wonder at the shrunken vehicle that he now held in his hand, along with own hated boss. He looked inside the vehicle; I quickly planted a vision inside of Tom’s mind of the perspective of his own boss, inside of the vehicle and suddenly seeing a giant green eye looking at him.

He grinned. “Hello there Gary” he said, his voice reverberating all around the car. “Tom, is that you? What are you doing? Why aren’t you at your desk?” Gary replied, not quite comprehending what just happened to him. Tom shook the car a bit more and Gary went numb with fear “Tom, what – what are you doing? Is this a prank?” My counterpart tapped the roof of the Ferrari, causing the roof to crumple a few inches. “Feel a bit short changed Gary?” Tom laughed as he scratched the Ferrari door with a fingernail, the sound of the groaning metal making Gary cover his ears. “Tom, this is the last straw, I don’t know what the fuck you think you’re doing, but you’re fired! Clean out your fucking desk Tom you goddamn -” His sentence was interrupted when Tom smashed the trunk of the car with a single finger, the groan of metal interrupting the monologue of my manager. “Perhaps I haven’t made myself clear, Gary” He said as Gary started frantically unlocking his driver side door to escape, only to be blocked by a single pinkie finger.

“You see Gary, I’ve been given a new job offer, and one that pays much better, has greater benefits and is free of stupid, incompetent, utterly and completely fuckwitted management such as yourself. That position is Master of the Whole Motherfucking Universe” Tom then put the car on the ground. “I’m going to crush your car underfoot Gary, I strongly suggest you’re not in it when that happens” Tom growled as I looked on with fascination. I was amazed at just how quickly my double was adopting the role of a God. I had thought that it would take longer for me to persuade him around his inhibitions. Gary frantically tried his driver side door again and as Tom raised his foot Gary then opened the passenger side door and jumped out. He turned around and a moment later the foot landed on his half a million dollar Ferrari “My car!” He screamed. “How I am going to explain this to my insurance? They’ll never believe it!” He shouted. I could hear everything he said but my own counterpart did not.

“How do you like that eh? I have to struggle every day to pay my bills and my mortgage, denying me a raise even after I helped make your insurance claims process faster. You come into the office every day in that Ferrari, flaunting your wealth like the asshole you are”. He ground his foot into the Ferrari, flattening it to a pulp. “I’ll make it up to you Tom. You - you can have anything you want, more money anything! I’ll even have a Casual Friday!” Gary pleaded, again unheard by Tom. “What’s that Gary? Are you pleading for your life? I have no idea and I don’t care” Tom replied as he picked up Gary and stuffed him into his pocket. I walked up to him “Well done, Tom. I didn’t expect you to start getting revenge so soon” I said as I used my telekinesis to lift the scrap metal of the Ferrari up to my face. “Watch this” I said as the metal began to curl up into a ball. The ball of metal began to grow in size until it was as big as a bowling ball.

I raised a finger and sent the ball whizzing into a green Volkswagen, denting the passenger side door. The ball then grew in size again until it was twice our size. “Now, who’s day to ruin?” I mused aloud looking around the parking lot. “How about Jessica? That woman tried to get me to use the slower method of -” I interrupted him “I know, Tom, we had the same experience. There’s just one issue, her car isn’t in the parking lot at the moment” I then paused and said “Roy, that asshole kept stealing my TPS reports and passing them off as his own” I rolled my giant bowling ball into his Blue SUV, crushing it flat. “But, you are right, Tom. I’ll find that woman” I scanned the entire world for the presence of Garry’s mistress, I even found out that he had a few more on the side as well as a wife oblivious to his other mistresses, but all I wanted to take revenge on was Jessica. I found her just outside the parking lot in a Red Corvette; she was intending to meet Gary on his recently purchased mega yacht. She was at stopped at a red light. I used my power to make the traffic light stay red “Follow me, Tom” I told him as I casually strolled from the parking lot.

Jessica was honking the horn of her red corvette in frustration. She had been stuck at the light for several minutes, an unusually long time from her experience. She had thought about running the light, but she had already been pulled over numerous times before and her licence was close to being suspended. I strolled towards her car; tilting my head towards Tom as I told him “You’re going to love this next bit, Tom. I’m going to give you the best demonstration of my power to date. After this I’m going to give you these powers, make you into a God, you’ve shown yourself as more than capable of wielding it the way me and Alice do”. As I walked toward her corvette I started growing in size, my distance towards the corvette rapidly dwindling as I grew into a giant again. I stopped my growth at one hundred feet.

The woman looked up at me and screamed as I lifted her tiny car and plucked her from her seat (she didn’t even bother wearing a seat belt). I turned around to look at Tom as he looked up at me with his mouth wide open in shock and admiration. I looked down at him, with the screaming woman still struggling against my fingers. I used my free hand to open my pants and underwear “Going somewhere Jessica?” I asked her. Jessica screamed even louder as she eyed my truck sized dick “You seem to like interfering with my job, Jessica. Perhaps the reason is that you wanted to please your boyfriend Gary, which would let you feel his big cock inside you. Well I’m afraid his big cock isn’t available for you at the moment. But mine is and as you can see, mine is much bigger than his”. I dropped her onto my dick as she screamed in terror. I then closed my pants, muffling her cries and then I gently lowered the corvette onto the ground. Tom could not help but look at the moving bulge in my crotch as Jessica struggled to escape my expanding erection. “You seem a little fixated on my package, Tom” I laughed as I poked and prodded my crotch, causing her to shift around even more.

I shrank myself back down to normal human size. “It feels good, Tom. Me and my wife love doing this, taking the little people and making them our own playthings. And don’t you worry. It doesn’t count as infidelity if the other sex partner is smaller than your own genitals” I explained to Tom. I could still feel that woman fighting against me even as her efforts became weaker and weaker from exhaustion. In some cases if me or my wife really wanted our sex toys to last a long time we would make them invincible, able to survive without oxygen and alter their bodies so they would never get tired. We might even control their minds so that they would always keep squirming for us. The possibilities were endless and almost always fun, well for us anyway.

I pointed at the corvette in the middle of the street “And here is our ride, Tom. But before we go anywhere” I held out a finger “Kneel before your God, Tom” I commanded him. He dropped to his knees, barely able to conceal his own excitement. My double began to glow white as I endowed him with my godly powers “Arise, Tom. You are now a God” I said to him. He stood up again and looked around “Am I supposed to feel something?” He asked, puzzled. “You don’t feel any different right off the bat, Tom. Manifest your power through your thoughts” I said. He looked around again and stared at a nearby Starbucks. He fired laser beams from his eyes and the front of the shop burst into flames. “Cool” he said, grinning manically. He looked at the burning storefront again, a gigantic waterfall appeared in mid-air, high above us and water poured down on top of the building, putting out the flames.

“This is amazing Tom, I have to show Alice this! Can we go see her?” He asked. “Let’s take a ride, Tom” I said, pointing at the Red Corvette. “I want to go trash the boss’s private mega yacht first” I said, I could hear the muffled screams of Gary when I made that remark. “Don’t worry now; my wife is giving your wife the same powers as mine. The two of them will be able to find us. When they do we can come up with a great plan to get even with everyone that has ever screwed us over” I said, sitting down in the car and starting it without the keys. Tom followed me into the car and I started driving away, running through the red light. With my powers I was able to change the physics of the vehicle so I could drive the corvette through every car or pedestrian that got in my way, knocking them off the road or ploughing straight through them in an explosion of blood or jagged metal as I floored the corvette at full speed through the streets and then through the lobby of an office building. I sped down the highway at over a hundred miles an hour, the wind whipping in our ears as I travelled towards the seaport where I knew Gary’s giant, obnoxiously huge and expensive yacht awaited our divine judgement. I thought of the ways we could trash it, each possibility as interesting as the last.

Tom was looking around as I drove recklessly down the highway, testing his powers by zapping cars and people with laser beams from his fingers. I wasn’t sure where my wife was at that moment as she had concealed her position from me after shortly after she had entered this universe. All I knew was that she was at her own workplace, along with her other universe counterpart. The power to locate each other was something we always had by default, no matter where in the multiverse wither of us were, we would always be able to locate exactly where the other was at any time. The only exception to this was if either of us intentionally concealed ourselves, which was also something we both had the power to do. In effect, my wife could completely conceal herself in every way, rendering her body completely imperceptible to sight, sound, smell, taste and touch. For all I knew she could be right next to me right now and I would have no way of finding out.

This could lead to a lot of fun; we would sometimes sneak up on each other and perform the kinds of pranks that only someone with Godlike power could really relate to, the surprise was always an added thrill to the games we played with each other. For example, one moment I could be inside of a huge ship in the open ocean, enjoying myself, for instance. The next moment I find myself and the entire ship inside my wife’s pussy as she suddenly made her entire body perceptible to me again. Naturally she would expect me to behave similarly. She won’t forget for instance the time where she ran across the entire five mile length of my penis when I rendered it completely imperceptible to her. The only real downside was that the moment either of us became unlocatable the other became suspicious.

The reason I bring this idea up now is that, as my wife had explained earlier she had just appeared in front of us, or rather in the sky as she suddenly chose there and then to reveal herself to us. I saw her do a somersault hundreds of feet above us and one second later she landed her entire one hundred foot tall body directly in front of us in a crouching position, the road below took the full weight of her entire body causing a minor earthquake around her. Anything directly beneath her had simply been annihilated, but I’m sure I didn’t need to explain that, right?

I slammed the breaks on the corvette but she had landed so close to us that I crashed into the camel toe of her white panties hard enough to make the airbags explode in our faces. My wife looked down at the two of us, as if she had caught two mischievous children. “Hello there dear, having a nice man to man adventure are you?” My wife asked. She was laughing at us as we quickly got out of the corvette. I waved at my wife as she lifted the corvette off the ground and dumped it into her Victoria’s Secret Compartment. I heard stomping noises and the screams of people behind me, the other Alice had caught up with us. I waved at her too while my own counterpart stood in slack jawed awe at seeing two versions of Alice at giant size. Alice looked at him and said “Tom, look, I’m a giant, this woman over here she is me and -” While Alice had been speaking Tom starting growing himself in size, now that he had come to his senses.

“Did she make you a Goddess too, babe?” Tom asked her. “She did, Tom” Alice said as they hugged one another. I grinned at the display above me and felt the tremors of their careless movements around me. Being the only God at human size left I turned around to look at my wife, I took another look at her crotch and I realised that she had a man crawling around inside her panties. It reminded me of the woman I had in my underwear. She had now simply given up her attempts to stop me. It is hard to decide what a bigger turn on for me is, is it feeling the little ones like you fight against me or the joy of knowing when I had finally broken your spirit with just my dick? Well in any case, I prodded the little woman again, causing her to start squirming against my now flaccid dick again.

I looked up at my wife “Shall we”? I asked her. She nodded and I created a portal in front of me while my wife created a bigger portal next to her. I stepped through my own portal and emerged in front of my wife at five hundred feet high. She looked at my bulging crotch and the tiny woman struggling to escape my underwear. My wife smiled and grew herself to my height. We both looked at the couple near us that were both lost in their own conversation about what to them was an amazing and bright new future for them both. We decided to let them both talk it over, in the meantime I prodded my wife’s panties with my middle finger “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours babe” I offered her. My wife smiled and reached her hand into her panties as I reached my hand into my underwear so we could compare each other’s trophies.

My wife pulled a one inch high man from her panties at the same as I withdrew the similarly sized Jessica. Both of them looked at us and each other and at the other two, smaller giants below them. Fear and confusion was written into their faces, and then they watched my wife lick her lips and smile sadistically. I didn’t need to read their minds to know the terror they must have been feeling at the thought that they would never get out of this alive.