- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The doubles give their powers a spin, in front of the original Tom and Alice.

In the afternoon of Day Four: The Wife

I looked at the little woman my husband had captured, I looked not just at her appearance but into her entire history and mind as well. Jessica was the mistress of my husband’s boss; she knew that he was a rich man in an unhappy relationship with his own wife. He didn’t want a divorce as his wife would most likely take all of his money. Money and sex, it was all Gary and Jessica really seemed to care about in the end. It was then little wonder why their lives were so shallow. From what I understand, the vast majority of couple breakups occur as a result of disputes regarding money and sex. This, I suspect is perhaps the main reason our marriage is so strong, we keep a firm and well managed budget even when greedy moneygrubbers nickel and dime us every moment of our working lives and as for sex in our marriage – well what do you think you’ve been reading about all this time?

Jessica had taken advantage of the knowledge concerning this failing marriage to become his new lover or at least his main lover as Gary had also cheated on her with many other women. Jessica was not in love with him, she was a shameless gold digger who loved living the luxurious life of a rich woman and one day planned to force a divorce from his current wife and then marry him in her stead. All of these dreams and plans of hers had now vanished; the history I have just explained to you mostly pointless, for now Jessica had become nothing more than a living sex toy for my husband, a prop to get him an erection to use with the most important person in his world, his Goddess wife. Perhaps one day a lucky or unlucky man or woman such as you may one day have the honour of being used as a personal sex toy by either or both of us.

Naturally of course while I had spoken of my husband’s sex toy I had neglected to discuss mine. The pervert who had sexually harassed me outside my workplace for so long had now literally gotten his wish of getting into my panties. My husband would at this very moment be looking into the history of the man I had between my fingers, my husband would find out that his name was Patrick Justice and he had for several months been sexually harassing his own wife with crude remarks and occasional groping. I had told my husband about him before though I suspect that with his powers of information discovery he would now know the full extent of this tiny little pervert’s behaviour. I could sense that my husband was starting to get angry as his body tensed. I suspected that he might kill the little man there and then, it would serve the disgusting little creep right but it would be such a waste to end his life so quickly, when there were so many things that could be done to make him suffer before he was finally snuffed out.

My husband relaxed and then smiled “Hello there Patrick, I see that you’re already well acquainted with my beautiful, sexy bombshell wife. Tell me Patrick, do you find my wife sexy? No need to be shy, I’m a pretty liberal guy when it comes to other men ogling my wife” The man remained silent, too afraid to answer. “I believe that dear Patrick here wanted to, ‘Grab me by the pussy’, I think he fancies himself as the Pussy-Grabber in Chief” I said, my husband laughing. This reminded me of the time we once had in a parallel universe where we had captured most of the world leaders and had them all suffocated in my pussy on live television, just for fun of course. Don’t misunderstand us; we are strictly non-partisan in our rampages across the multiverse as we always target the world leaders independently of their party affiliations.

“Please sir, I didn’t mean anything by it. I didn’t know she was married. I’ll leave your wife alone” the little man begged. “Didn’t know she was married, eh? My wife always wears that ring on her” My husband explained. The little man didn’t answer. My husband drew his face closer to him “Tell me which part of my wife you liked best. Was it her magnificent titties that you liked best?” I moved the little man away from my husband and slowly moved him close to my breasts, giving the little man a closer view. “Beautiful aren’t they? Want to know what they look like without anything to cover them?” My husband continued, with the little man only whimpering in response. I used my powers to make my blouse and bra vanish which rendered me topless. My husband groped both of my breasts, fondling them sensually. “Do you like them, Patrick?” My husband taunted as he rubbed one of my nipples against the little man. “No woman in the world has bigger tits than my wife” my husband whispered to the little man. He then continued with “Maybe you’re not a tits man, perhaps you like-”

“Hey! Tom, Alice, look!” The other Tom shouted at us from below, breaking us from our foreplay. I turned around to look at him and then what he was pointing at. Several hundred police cars were converging on us. My husband gently lowered himself onto his knees and deposited his sex toy on the road. I followed suit with mine. We both stood up again and looked at the other Tom and Alice who were now almost surrounded. “So, do either of you have a plan on how to take care of this nuisance?” I asked the newly empowered couple as my own husband laughed. “Well, what would you both do in this situation” Alice asked. “Whatever we want, we have so many creative ways of getting rid of anything we don’t like. Try something and we’ll critique you” I said, folding my arms and smiling.

“All of you stay where you are and put your hands on your head, the military will be brought out here to detain you all” the Police Sergeant shouted on his bullhorn. I then watched Alice approach the Sargent and raise her foot over him “You dare try to command us? We are Gods, you will kneel before us or die!” the other Alice threatened. The officers drew their guns “Back away! Back away!” They shouted. I saw Alice look at them with a sadistic smirk “Run for your lives now little piggies. You’ve just pissed off a Goddess” she said as her heel flattened the Officer Bullhorn to a pulp. Gunfire from the officers erupted as they tried to stop her from stomping over to the next police officer. The bullets were prickling her skin “Ow, ow, ow” Alice grunted in frustration as she smashed a Police Cruiser under her foot. “You’ll need to shield yourself. They can’t kill you, but they can certainly still cause pain if you don’t take precautions” I shouted down to her. Alice stopped her stomping rampage for a moment to process what she just heard. She grinned again and I detected that now her body was covered by a solid invisible barrier.

The gunfire continued but now Alice was no longer reeling from the bullets as she started experimenting with different methods of crushing the assembled officers, smashing them under her hands, kicking them off the highway and dancing across the blood spattered highway, carelessly obliterating anything in her way. The officers now realising the futility of their assault began to retreat, calling for backup through their radio chatter. At this point I saw the other Tom watching his own wife, mesmerised, with a visible erection. My husband also watched the carnage unfold but he called down to the other Tom “Hey, Tom, the cops are getting away, help your wife round them up” the other Tom looked up at his bigger counterpart and then looked at the retreating police department and then at his own wife toying with an officer that was dodging her foot stomps. The other Tom nodded and then teleported himself in front of a retreating police SWAT Van, which suddenly skidded to a halt in front of him. “Where do you think you’re all going? My Goddess wife didn’t give any of you permission to leave her presence”. The police officers got out of the vehicle and began to start running in every direction away from the giant.

The other Tom fired a laser at a group of retreating police officers, vaporising them and a large chunk of the road they were running across. Against another group he fired another laser, vaporising them as well. “Are you going to just kill all of them with lasers now? You can always try something different!” My husband shouted out to the other Tom. He stopped for a moment and pondered. He then held out a hand and he fired from it a large number of iron spikes, each of which impaled the escaping officers. The other Alice finished smashing the last of the escapees by dropping a highway overpass on top of them. Both of our counterparts looked around to see if they could find anymore survivors. “We did it!” The other Tom said looking up at us. “Great job, you two. Working as a team” I said, looking on the ruined sections of the city. I looked down to see where our two little sex toys were and noticed they were both missing. “Honey, I think our sex toys have run off again” I told my husband.

“Don’t worry dear, both of those idiots are heading to exactly where I wanted to go anyway” he said, chuckling to himself. “Where’s that, Tom?” I asked. “My Manager’s – well Former Manager’s Mega Yacht. Dear Jessica has standing permission from her little boyfriend to take his yacht for a sailing. Which reminds me” my husband then spoke to his other counterpart. “Hey Tom, do you still have Gary with you?” The other Tom pulled a little man from his pocket. “Right here” he said, holding him up. “Great” my husband said as he shrank himself down to the other Tom’s height. He took Gary out of the other Tom’s hands and put him down on the ground. “Hey Alice, do you still have that corvette?” He called up to me.

I remembered putting that car in my bra, but then during our foreplay I got rid of my top and the corvette still inside of it. You may be wondering where something goes when me or my husband make anything vanish. The answer is nowhere; we can create or destroy matter or energy at will. The corvette had simply disappeared completely. Naturally when we create something as well, the same thing applies, we don’t need to fashion anything into existence with prior matter or energy, we can just make it exist by pure fiat. As far as I know the implications of this mean that we can basically live forever, without having to worry about a build-up of entropy, but this is something we have not enquired into too deeply.

I looked at my little husband and the red corvette appeared at his feet. He then looked down at Gary “You’re little girlfriend has taken off to that big yacht of yours. You’re first job as my servant is to go find her and bring her back to us” my husband commanded him pointing to the car. Gary didn’t dare disobey him as he got into the car and started it, driving away in the direction of his yacht. My husband and I knew that Gary wouldn’t follow that order; he would instead try to run to the airport and catch his own private jet, it hardly mattered though, we knew where they were at all times and where and when they would be. The other Alice approached us; her shoes and socks were stained red. “So, who are we going to target next?” She asked with a smirk on her face. “I take it that both our Toms wants to go after his boss’s mega yacht and everything else that asshole owns and that we the Alices want to show these assholes at the call centre what we really think of them” I said looking in the direction of my workplace.

My own husband replied “Let’s do what our wives want first. I want to give my boss some time to think that he’s outwitted me before we put an end to it” the other Tom nodded. The other Alice then asked me “So how are we going to do it?” I then said “I have a great idea and I think our men are going to love it” I told everyone. I looked up to the sky, seeing a dozen F-22s closing in our position. I knew that they would attack in thirty seconds if none of us intervened to stop them. “Hang on a second guys, I’ll just get rid of these annoyances”. I created another portal, small enough to only fit a finger. I then poked my middle finger through it, casting a shadow over the entire city. I had used a size portal to enlarge my finger to be as long as the diameter of the city. I didn’t even feel the fighter jets crash against my finger as I swept the entire skyline above the city clear of any solid objects; it was high enough above ground to avoid knocking over even the tallest buildings and my quick alteration to the laws of physics nullified any effects of air displacement. Seconds later I withdrew my finger and created a giant invisible force field surrounding the entire city, to avoid any pesky incidents with the military later.

“As I was saying Alice, this is something I haven’t tried with my husband yet, but I’ve been meaning to for a while” I said as my husband looked at me with mild curiosity and lust. “But first boys, we girls will need some privacy, so we’re going to make ourselves imperceptible. Be good little husbands and meet us at our workplace in ten minutes at normal human size, we’ll do the rest” I told both Toms, blowing them a kiss. They both gave us the thumbs up and a moment later both me and Alice were now completely imperceptible to anyone, we were both not only invisible and inaudible but we no longer had even a physical form. I turned to the other Alice “Just so you know Alice, we are both now completely imperceptible, we can no longer be heard or seen, or even physically interact with anyone, it is one of our abilities as Gods that we can hide from each other like this” I reached down towards Tom with a hand and swept it through him “See what I mean?” I said.

The other Alice smiled “There are so many fun things I could do with that ability” she said. “Indeed Alice, but be forewarned, Tom has the same ability too. He’s had quite a bit of fun with that as well” I said sighing contentedly. “Well here’s the plan I have” I then started. I would, of course like to explain what I was planning with the other Alice, to you my dear audience but that would frankly ruin the surprise. Instead I will let my husband tell you what we did in our quest to clean out our lives of the people that had once oppressed us.