- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Both Alices become giant French Maids and clean up the city.

In the afternoon of Day Four: The Husband

My wife told us to be here at her workplace in ten minutes. Easily doable of course, me and Tom teleported ourselves to the agreed area and stood at a street corner, awaiting the unique vengeance that both Alice’s would employ. I spent the next few minutes discussing some of our adventures that I had been in with my wife, intending to give my Tom some ideas and to loosen his inhibitions sooner. I also told him of some of the rules we had laid down with each other to ensure that the use of our powers wouldn’t lead to a situation that stopped being fun for us. You see with the powers that we do have it is easily possible that a God and Goddess could effectively go into open war with one another if they lack the intelligence and the closeness of a trusting relationship, basically if they were not like us. You may ask why this is the case? Well I shall give you a few examples of what can go wrong and how we can stop serious problems from emerging.

First thing I suppose that go wrong is the problem of what you might call consent. I don’t mean the consent of all the people we abuse for our enjoyment, as you may have already inferred that’s not a problem for us. What I mean to say is consent for the both of us, it may seem rather obvious but when you’re a God or Goddess it can very easy to cross lines with your powers, the examples are naturally, legion. We therefore always make sure that we have some rules, for example, under no circumstances should either of us modify each other’s bodies without clearing it with the other first. It’s nice for us to have bigger dicks or tits for instance, but it shouldn’t come as a complete surprise.

Likewise if either of us is going to manipulate time, slowing it down, freezing it, you know the drill we should always clear it with one another in advance, such as in our ritual of the Daily Run. Perhaps it might also be worth mentioning that while we can travel backwards in time, this ability can only work on anything that isn’t ourselves, so for example I could, if I wanted to send this entire universe back to the medieval era if I wanted, but my wife would travel back in time with me as well. I am not sure why it works like this, but it does. There are a few others thing related to the subject of consent too, for instance no teleporting each other or changing sizes of each other by an extreme amount without some advance warning, don’t harm any person or object that either of us doesn’t want to harm or destroy. Most of the rules I have just specified can of course be in most cases waived in the case of our ritual known as Slave for a Day, which as I am sure you know by now is where the master/mistress can have a lot of one sided fun for up to a whole day. But even then that stops being fun for both of us when it goes on too long.

Aside from general issues of consent the second thing that could go wrong is the sorts of behaviours that can typically break down a relationship, like petty annoyances, not reciprocating good things by the other partner, infidelity and well the list can go on. For these cases we have some rules, for example some of you ask what constitutes an act of infidelity, after all we both frequently use other people shamelessly as sex toys and of course as my wife had demonstrated earlier she is a bisexual that has sex with other women the same size as her.

Our general rule is along the lines of: If the other person regardless of gender is barely larger than our genitals or smaller, it isn’t cheating, if it is a woman having sex with my wife at any size, likewise*. On the other hand if I had sex with a full sized woman or my wife, a man then this is most definitely infidelity. Same thing applies with either of us becoming too closely attracted to another person even if no sex is directly involved. If in doubt of course we always make our intentions on these matters clear. We both believe that these are rules are quite reasonable.

 

*It may also be argued in theory that me having sex with a man is also not infidelity. But I’m not into sex with men, so this issue has never come up and almost certainly never will.

 

All of this also leads to something else that some of you may be thinking about which is that as you all know both of us have control of each other’s orgasms, but why do we control each other’s orgasms like this in the first place? The reason why we do this is related to the other issue I had just mentioned, namely the problem of reciprocity, which in our early days of being God and Goddess started to become a problem for our sex life. The problem you see is that we had the power to orgasm whenever we wanted, without the other partner needing to do anything. My point may be better served by an example, let’s say that my wife went full Kaiju around one of your tiny little cities and used one of your biggest buildings to get herself off, you know, the usual giantess cliché. Anyway in many cases when she did this I would find myself either not getting an orgasm myself or having to trigger it myself while my own wife indulged herself. It is always fun and sexy to see Alice pleasure herself with your civilization’s greatest architectural achievements, but the situation was undermining the intimacy of our sex life, particularly the part where physical contact and in general, the will of the other spouse brings about the sexual climax. So, basically masturbation, enhanced by godlike physical abilities was threatening to undermine the true fun of sex.

I don’t mean to imply of course that my wife’s behaviour was entirely to blame for this problem. In fact I would argue that I share the greatest contribution to the intimacy problems we were having. Perhaps the most interesting thing I did to enhance my own sexual prowess as a god was the ability to create multiple orgasms, which, at least in most cases is generally not something possible for a human male. Naturally with no refractory period, and the ability to create a literally infinite supply of semen you can imagine the kind of fun I had when at any moment I could bury an entire city under a giant lake of cum. However as my own wife had pointed it, it was fun to watch me do this first but I was starting to annoy her with my addiction to having multiple orgasms. Particularly when I would do it at moments she didn’t really want me to and that in many cases I, as well as her might occasionally sneak off to, well masturbate alone*, in effect anyway.

 

*Alone in the context of us, of course. For the millions we massacred in many of these cases of ‘Rubbing one off’ we were most certainly not alone.

 

We thought of a few ideas to get this issue under control and finally we settled on mutual control of our each other’s orgasms. We still find it sexy to watch each other masturbate from time to time, nothing wrong with that, but now we can both better control the time and circumstances we do it in and at the same time it is exciting for us to know that the other spouse can set the other off at any time, that I can bring my wife to her knees at any time and she can do the same for me. It was the greatest sustained improvement of our sex since gaining these powers. Now, speaking of time and circumstances of course you may recall that I and Alice had been engaging in a little public foreplay with our tiny prisoners until circumstances stopped us. I hadn’t forgotten this and I vowed that as soon as Alice unleashed her revenge plot I would start our foreplay again.

I kept an exact track of time and counted down the seconds until my wife would appear in front of us. I had one last look at the call centre she worked at and then I heard a loud pop of displaced air. I looked up and one mile away my jaw dropped as I saw not one, but two skyscraper sized, red haired, skimpily dressed French Maids holding a broom and dustpan suddenly appear in the middle of the city park. Both Alices briefly looked around the city, hands on their hips and with an expression of contrived disgust on both their faces “Now look at all of this, and tell me what you think” My wife said to the other Alice, but loud enough to be heard over the sudden screams of panic and chaos breaking out at their feet.

“It’s filthy, look at all of these streets, littered with people, their cars, and all their trash” the other Alice scrunched her face up. “Both our husbands won’t stand for this messiness; shall we do a little spring cleaning for our men?” My wife asked the other Alice, holding up her broom. The other one pulled out a small duster “Let’s clean up this town!” She said shattering the windows of the adjacent skyscraper by running a giant duster along its façade. “Now you’ve got glass all over the streets” my wife chided her as she pushed her broom along the edge of the park, sweeping up parked cars and glass into a pile as the other Alice held out the dust pan with her other hand. My wife scooped the debris into the pan until it was completely full. At that moment I had started to recover from the sudden shock of seeing two sexy French Maids emerge from the ether and I remembered the plan I made.

Using my powers of telekinesis I began to finger my wife remotely, lightly teasing the sensitive nerve endings in her vulva. She paused momentarily and bit her lip, her face started to flush and her breathing became heavier. She continued sweeping with her broom, refusing to acknowledge me and not even reciprocating with her own remote cock tease. It was always part our game, she would hold on until her arousal became so great that she would literally beg on her knees for release, but not yet, there had to be a slow build up first. I had told the other Tom as well about this game; he wasn’t sure himself about doing it with his own Alice. He simply watched me and both Alices, to see their reactions. There was still much for him and his own wife to learn. There would be time enough for that later.

The other Alice looked at her full dust pan, “Hey, where do we put all this trash?’ She asked. My wife pondered it for a moment “Hold on a second, I have an idea” she said. My wife started growing larger, expanding her size until she was well over a mile tall, her French Maid high heel dwarfing the other Alice in size. I took this moment to finger my wife again, this time more strongly as a loud audible gasp escaped her mouth, the sound reverberating off of every building in the neighbourhood as her knees buckled. “Over there” she panted, pointing a shaking finger off into the distance to a target whose line of sight was blocked by a skyscraper.

I then realised she was pointing to a city landfill. “It’s important that we always adhere to the standards of thorough cleaning by putting all trash into a trash can, or in this case the city landfill” my wife explained, taking her maid role perhaps a tad too seriously. My wife then created a portal from her finger at the landfill site and another at the lobby of a skyscraper, allowing us to see the huge pile of waste on the other side. She then shrank herself back down to her former size. “Just put it all in that portal” my wife said, casually tossing a truck, along with its hapless driver through the portal where it landed on top of the pile of garbage already there. My wife paused for a moment and we watched as the driver emerged from the truck and tried to run through the pile of garbage to safety. The other Alice tossed the contents of her dustpan through the portal; the garbage fell on top of the man, burying him alive.

The other Alice grinned and they both resumed their sweeping of the streets, making a path towards us as they swept the streets clear of everything that wasn’t bolted down (and in many cases bolted down anyway). I tugged at my wife’s pussy every few seconds, causing her to occasionally lose her grip on the broom as she moved closer and closer. I gave a strong tug once she was two hundred feet away and this time she let go of the broom and the handle fell right on top of us! This caused no injuries for us of course since we were both invulnerable and shielded but I nethertheless yelped in surprise from the unexpected movement. “Oh, sorry about that, boys” my wife giggled, red faced as her body quivered. She lifted up the broom again and swept the area around us, bringing each of her black and white high heels close to us. “We’ll be finished making the area, spic and span soon!” The other Alice shouted as she swept her duster along a row of skyscrapers, the glass staying intact this time from another physical law alteration. I could see that the streets now looked much cleaner, indeed I could even see them glinting in the sunlight. I looked up at my wife again as she turned around to look at the streets surrounding her workplace.

My wife then pointed to that building, a mischievous grin was now crossing her face as she stomped towards it, and I resumed my remote stimulation. She ripped the roof of the top floor up, throwing it into the portal. She looked down inside the conference room where her former managers cowered in a corner. They had no chance to evacuate, my wife sealed off all exits to the building as soon as she began her giant cleaning spree. I and Tom quietly teleported ourselves into the conference room itself, making ourselves imperceptible to all but both Alices, I saw my wife look down on her former co-workers with a look of contemptuous disgust.

“Well, well, if it isn’t you Mr David? You remember the time you forced me to clean out this conference room even when it wasn’t my job? Don’t you remember telling me that I would’ve made a better maid than telemarketer? Well, I’ve decided to switch careers, how does Goddess French Maid sound to you?” My wife taunted as the other Alice also peered inside the room. “What’s the matter, cat got your tongue? Are you seeing double? Perhaps you’ve had too much pot to smoke? Oh yes, I know all about that too now, amazing what you can find out as an omniscient Goddess” The other Alice taunted as she slammed a white gloved finger in front of her boss and ran it along the desks and tables. She withdrew her finger, covered in dust and showed it to the other Alice. “Just I as I thought, dirty! Every American worker deserves a clean work environment“. The other Alice lectured. She then pulled out a duster and waved it menacingly over her terrified colleagues but then looked at her counterpart.

My wife was having trouble paying any attention as she breathing heavily again as I continued my stimulation, this time more intensively as I simultaneously fingered both her pussy and tits. She could barely hold her composure. “Fuck!” She screamed out. She hastily reached a hand down into the conference room and scooped out a handful of her co-workers, reaching a hand up her maid costume she quickly slammed them all inside her pussy, moaning angrily as I stepped up her arousal even further. This time I began to feel a touch against my own dick, a solid erection forming within seconds as I started to breathe heavily myself. This time I went all out, throwing everything at her short of an outright orgasm, my wife moaned in pleasure and feel to her knees, she slammed both hands on either side of her workplace. “Tom…you’re…driving…me…completely…fucking…insane”. I had an acknowledgement from her and I was now also starting to go crazy with my own lust as I reached a hand into my own pants and started to masturbate to this vast French Maid Goddess, but I wasn’t ready to grant her release until she said the magic words.

The other Alice watched in shock “Are we still cleaning?” She asked weakly, her own face turning red from embarrassment and some envy at my wife’s pleasure. “Fuck the cleaning! I want to get fucking dirty!” My wife screamed as she ripped off part of her costume and began fingering herself furiously, all other social graces completely abandoned. “Tom, I swear to god if you don’t fuck me now, I’m going to use the broom handle next! FUCK ME GODDAMNIT!” Those, my dear readers are the magic words I was looking for. In an instant I grew myself to her size, without my own clothes and stood over her prone form, stroking my dick. “You swore to your husband God and now he will answer your prayers with his cock” I said laughing. She looked up at me, an expression of pleading locked on her face and I then pushed her over with both hands onto her back and I instantly made the rest of her maid uniform disappear, and I began to make sweet, giant, earthquake inducing public love with her in front of not only everyone in the city (well all those that survived anyway) but in front of our doubles, who stood there in dumbfounded awe as they watched us go at it. We fucked for ten minutes straight, in the missionary position, in doggy style, you name it.

We pulverised the streets below our naked bodies as we rolled into skyscrapers and other buildings with lustful indifference. My wife’s co-workers, trapped inside her pussy were instantly pulverised by my truck sized cock smashing them all flat. We orgasmed over a dozen times, our bodily fluids being exchanged between us, but in one of our orgasms my wife pulled my dick out with one of her hands and aimed it at skyscraper over a mile away and forced an eruption from me that sailed through the air at supersonic speed and buried the tower in my seed. She then resumed by pulling me back inside her. When we finally finished with one, final, monstrously loud mutual orgasm that shattered every remaining window in the city we both stopped and rolled over onto our backs, grinning from ear to ear. We both looked at the other Tom and Alice, making out with passionate kissing and groping of each other through their clothes. We both looked at them and laughed.

“Hey, you two! Where’s your sense of shame? Making out in a public place like that” my wife scolded them. They both stopped and stared at our naked bodies and the devastation we wrought against the entire city. They both started laughing. After a few minutes the other Alice, still holding her dustpan and duster asked “Well you two certainly made a fine mess, are we going to finish the job or what?” As if to punctuate her point the air around us began to smell of garbage. I spotted the portal to the landfill “Honey, did you remember to make the portal one way?” I asked. Wrinkling her nose my wife replied “No, I didn’t. Sorry about that, I’ll fix it” she said, getting up and with a completely unnecessary snap of her fingers her maid uniform returned. “I’ll freshen up the air” she said, making a curtsy.

A second later she disappeared, becoming imperceptible again, another few seconds passed and then we all heard a massive rumbling, I looked up and I saw my wife’s face or rather her mouth, completely covering the skyline. We all stared in awe as she brought her lips closer, puckering them and taking a long and drawn out breath through her nose. We could hear her hum a soft tune as her lungs filled with vast amounts of air, the force of her inhale drawing in millions of tons of ocean water and tearing the landscape around the city apart until it was barren. Around me I used my powers of wider perception to take in the screams of terror that had erupted all around the city and the surrounding suburbs; my wife was now big enough to hold the city with both of her hands, both of her Brobdingnagian tits rested on the landfill as well as one of the city’s largest seaports, flattening them completely.

It took about a minute until my Goddess wife finally opened her mouth wide and exhaled; her breath struck the city with the force of a hypercane, the vast quantities of air forced from her lungs at supersonic speed smashed into the buildings around us with an air splitting roar that drowned out every other sound, flattening the structures, no matter how sturdy or large they were into rubble and then blowing the rubble dozens of miles away, smashing apart anything they collided into. Hundreds of thousands of people were flattened into paste; their cries inaudible amidst the chaos around them, every tree, every animal and even the roads below us were torn apart and blown to every corner of the world. She continued to breathe out for a full thirty seconds, simply creating the air, ex nihilo from the interior of her mouth when her lungs were empty. By the end of it every last trace that there ever was a city beneath the giantess had been obliterated and she had in addition to this vast calamity, she ruffled my hair. She paused for a few seconds and after the roar of the wind had ceased I could for the first time smell a pleasant pine scent.

The respite was short lived as the ground rumbled and shook again; her face began to become more distant. My wife was now standing up, for the first time I was now seeing before my eyes her vast stature. I could see the two black pillars that consisted of her leg stockings; I could see white panties underneath her black and white maid dress as she stood up to her full height, posing over the barren landscape of the city with a dainty pink duster. I spawned a camera in my hands and took a quick snapshot, we both liked to keep snapshots of our favourite moments stored in digital form in a safe parallel universe. “All clean now!” My wife beamed after briefly surveying her destruction. I took more shots as she made a few more poses in costume. I will admit that of all the costumes she has posed in before as a giantess, this one was the best, I say this even after the time she wore a schoolgirl uniform and destroyed an entire school while sucking on a lollipop. She had cleaned up pretty well as a French Maid.