- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom now has fun as a giant.

In the afternoon of Day Four: The Wife

“Good job, honey, ready to move on to our next victim?” my husband asked me telepathically with the other Tom and Alice receiving the same message. I looked down at my microbe of a husband and his companions and smiled “You want to track down your former boss and his mistress, do you?” I asked him, turning my eyes towards the open ocean as I posed with a finger in my mouth. “Shall I?” I asked, intending to whisk the tiny boat into my glove. “Don’t get your shoes wet, babe. You’ve done enough work for today, let the men finish this for you” my husband told me. I did a curtsy and then I vanished from the skyline and reappeared in front of my husband at normal human size. He looked out to the ocean “I am going to go imperceptible about now. I want you, my lovely wife to meet me on board the Superyacht Leviathan in ten minutes; I suggest you wear swimwear for this meeting; I don’t want to see that lovely dress of yours getting all dirty and wet. As for the other Tom and Alice, I believe that our dear friend Gary is as we speak flying towards Hawaii in an expensive private jet. Would you two have trouble getting him for us? I don’t want him to miss watching us play his five hundred foot long yacht.”

The other Tom and Alice both smiled. “Shall we fly out to meet him, hon?” The other Alice asked. The other Tom nodded and they both flew towards their target much like Superman and Superwoman. I looked now at my own husband “You have ten minutes, stud. I’ll be on the boat with a blue bikini, I won’t do anything with the crew or with any of our pets until you give me a sign” I blew him a kiss and he then vanished from my sight. I looked at the ground around me that was once the city I worked in, everything had been stripped clean by my super powerful breath, leaving nothing but dirt beneath my feet. I pulled out a cell phone from my pocket and perused the news. CNN was airing the footage of me and my husband, fucking in the streets of the city, completely uncensored. They even caught the footage of me sweeping the streets with a giant broom until I squished the cameraman with one of my heels. When couples want to have a memento of making love they might make a sex tape or amateur porn, when Gods and Goddesses fuck the little people film it for them from nearly every conceivable angle.

I was so tempted then and there to devour some of these pompous pundits and politicians boasting they would destroy us, even after they saw me annihilating an entire city with just a breath from my mouth they still thought I could be stopped. But I choose not devour anyone just yet as I had already wasted two minutes and I don’t also don’t think the other Tom and Alice would appreciate me subjugating the world for them too early. So I then teleported myself on board the ship called the Leviathan in order to scout out the ship before Tom began his fun, making myself invisible and inaudible to the passengers of the ship as I toured this behemoth of a yacht, I had the feeling that perhaps my own husband was doing this as well. For all I knew he could be right next to me. In fact since I changed into my blue bikini as promised I was doubly sure he was near me, watching me. The one sidedness of it was a turn on but I also had to make sure that I knew where everything was on this ship so I wouldn’t get lost around it. I found that male pervert, Patrick if I recall correctly, not that I cared what his real name was. I found Jessica too; already she was busy enticing another rich man on board Gary’s yacht.

There was music, dancing, martinis and barbequed food being served, even after a God and Goddess took them both as prisoners they still found time to rejoice in their luxuries. I could read their minds, so I knew that these fools were arrogant enough to think they had successfully outwitted us and that soon the military would destroy us all, they had nukes after all and I am sure that by now, my dear reader, you are quite familiar with just how effective nuclear weapons are on us. I know there is a whole planet of expert witnesses on that very subject inside my stomach. The whole ship was sailing out to Hawaii, as far away as possible from the city they disembarked from. But of course my husband would never allow them to make it there, nor for that matter would I.

I took a martini glass from the same table as Jessica, drinking it in front of her. She looked at me; or rather she looked at her martini suddenly floating off the ground and being drained of its contents by a mysterious ghost. Jessica got up from her chair, enraged. “Show yourself!” She screamed in both fear and anger. The man next to her quickly left her side. I then revealed myself in front of her, holding a burger. “What the fuck are you doing on my boyfriend’s ship!?” She cried in fear and anger. “That’s no way to address your Goddess, Jessica” I told her, reclining in the beach chair as I finished the burger. “Good burger, I’ll be sure to feed my husband one of those at some point. Anyway, the more correct way to address me, you’re Goddess is ‘Glorious Omnipotent Goddess, what the fuck are you doing, gracing your glorious magnificent presence on my boyfriend’s ship?’ See how much more respectful that is to your superior?” I lectured her as the crowd of onlookers on deck stared at us.

“Fuck you!” Jessica screamed, throwing a glass bottle at my face, which I caught in mid-air. Pausing for a second I then grew the bottle to the size of a car and emptied its remaining contents onto Jessica by turning it upside down, soaking her in wine, I then threw the giant bottle into the sea. “No Jessica, fuck me my husband’s voice suddenly rumbled, the deep sound reverberating and shaking the entire boat. A moment later there was the sound of a loud explosion and the entire yacht came to a complete halt. The yacht shook again and several crew members lost their balance and fell over, another one looked over the edge and screamed “Holy shit!” The entire ship began to rise, rattling and shaking as an invisible force lifted it from the ocean until it finally stopped about a mile in the air.

My husband laughed a long maniacal laugh that made the boat’s inhabitants cringe in terror. His body was completely invisible but his sheer physical presence was utterly overwhelming. I stood up and peered over the edge of the boat, holding another burger “Glad you could make it, big guy. You should try one of these burgers. They are truly divine” I told him. “Sounds delicious babe, mind sending one my way?” he asked me. “First things first, you’ll need to become visible so I know where your big mouth is” I told him, I actually didn’t need him to reveal himself for me to find his mouth; I just wanted to see him in the flesh, every last magnificent mile of that flesh. “As it please you, Goddess” he said, his whole form now appearing below me. This man was the true Leviathan; my husband was well over ten miles in length, lying down on the ocean floor, his toned chest visible above the waterline and his face locked into a playful expression. Every part of him was sheer physical perfection. It was only in these moments where I stood before him at a size even smaller than an ant that I could appreciate every part of his body like this. I wanted to get lost in those crevices between his abs.

I teleported to the other side of the boat, to try and find my husband’s ultimate weapon, and by that I mean his erect cock until it dawned on me what was supporting the ship in the first place, the prospect made my bikini bottom wet, I had just had sex nearly half an hour ago and now I wanted another round with him. I teleported back to the other side of the ship and I threw the burger over the side, directing it towards his face and enlarging it along the way. He caught it in his mouth and then spent a minute quietly eating the burger as the yacht steadily swayed back and forth. The other crew members were desperately trying to get the yacht moving again, the engine uselessly pushing against the air. They ignored me in their blind, stupid panic. I found Jessica curled up into a foetal position, crying in agony and rage. She looked at me. I smiled and waved as she ran away from me. I let her go; there was nowhere she could hide.

When my husband finished eating he began his speech “Good afternoon all of you sexy ladies. As you are all aware you’re entire ship has been stopped at sea. Some of you may have noticed how I did this” he paused and a woman in a red bikini screamed “It’s a giant cock, that giant’s put his whole fucking cock in the middle of the ship!” She looked over the edge and screamed again. “You are correct Melissa, I have literally impaled my erect penis in the middle of this entire ship, which leads me now to my demand that all females on board this ship are to hereby immediately report to my penis and start sexually stimulating it. This is important you see ladies as my erection is quite literally the only thing between this ship being kept safe and up in the air and all of your deaths. The moment I go flaccid is the moment the ship falls. Which of course means you all die, so I suggest that all of you start using your bodies to pump my shaft like your lives depend on it, as they quite literally do right now”. The women on the boat stared in shock “Anyone going to do what this monster says?” “No way” “I’m not touching that giant cock” “He can go fuck himself”. The entire ship shook again and started to list to the right.

“Ladies, you’re lack of enthusiasm is a real boner killer, guess you don’t want to survive after all. Pity, you’re all so good looking” my husband grunted, his entire erection starting to go soft. I knew I had to help him with it. His methods of persuasion are generally not enough on their own; these women would most likely die than do as they were told which would have been such a waste. So I raised my voice so all on board the ship could here. “Listen up ladies, I know for a fact that all of you are either hired escorts for the owner of this yacht or his many different girlfriends or mistresses. I know this because I and my husband are gods and we are omniscient. If all of you work together to indulge our fantasies, not only will you be allowed to live but by the end of it each and every one of you will receive a million dollars each. Since we are gods I am sure that all of you are well aware that we can easily ensure that each of you become rich enough to guarantee that you will never have to do this ever again and for no-one to ask any questions on how you acquired your riches.” I had a feeling that since many of these women were gold diggers a promise of more gold would be enough to have them on my husband’s shaft. It turns out that in this case it worked, well for most of the women. For the more reluctant I threatened to shrink and eat them on the spot right there and then, this I demonstrated by a vision of me dangling a woman over my mouth that everyone in the ship received. I kept this up until the rest of the women complied.

The ship groaned in protest again but it straightened out as my husband’s penis returned to its full hardness. I could see the ladies press their bodies on his foreskin, reluctantly at first “Come along ladies, look alive!” I shouted, walking up to my husband’s dick with a new pair of steel capped boots and kicking him roughly. The ship rattled again as he moaned in delight. The ladies followed suit, rubbing their bodies more vigorously, hitting his shaft with blunt objects, some even started licking him with their mouths. My husband could feel all of it, he had enhanced all of this nerve endings so he could “Baby, oh yes, good job honey” I heard him say, I looked outside and he was biting his lip, his hands trembling, resisting the urge to grab his own shaft and pump himself. I leaned over the edge of the ship, deliberately bobbling up and down so that my tits would bounce in full view of him. I wanted to provoke my man into touching himself, so I could have an excuse to bind my almighty husband to the ocean floor like King Kong in chains. But at that moment he seemed to be paying attention to more things than my twins.

 

He frowned and told me “You’ve got every woman on the ship; getting me off baby, what are the men on the ship doing?” He asked, panting with exertion. I then told him “Nothing, as yet. I know you don’t want them touching you, but I sense they are getting together and hatching a scheme to try and stop you”. They wouldn’t succeed of course, but they did have the potential to disrupt my husband’s pleasure. My husband laughed as he grunted again in pleasure “They’re going to try killing you babe. They have some guns on the ship and they’re going to surround you and shoot. Indulge yourself baby, kill every man on the ship and then blow my top off whenever you want”.

I turned around and started walking towards the ship’s gym and just as I stepped foot inside it the ship’s first mate pulled out a pump action shotgun and pressed it to my chest. “You bitch! I have no fucking idea where that monster dicked titan came from but I know that you’re that son of a bitch’s wife! YOU HEAR THAT YOU FUCKING MONSTER? I’VE GOT A GUN TO YOUR WIFE!” He screamed. My husband laughed uproariously, his laugh rattling the boat so hard that most of the windows shattered and the first mate almost lost his balance. “What my husband is trying to convey, Jim is that I am completely invulnerable to any harm you can do to me. Making your threat completely worthless, now die” I explained as I grabbed the gun, pointed it to my mouth and pulled the trigger. The pellets struck my force field and fell to the floor harmlessly. I then snatched the gun from his hands and snapped it in half. “Shit!” He screamed, trying to run away as I shrank him to the size of a doll. I grabbed him and dangled him over my mouth, probing him with my tongue as the other men took up positions around me, armed with pistols, shotguns and even a grenade launcher.

“Freeze bitch!” The ship’s captain shouted as he aimed the grenade launcher at me. I looked him dead in the eyes as I shoved the First Mate of the ship into my mouth, chewing him open mouthed as he screamed in pain and agony. “You fucking monster! You just ate that man! Stay back I have a grenade launcher!” He said. “No you don’t, you have a grenade launcher made of paper” I told him. He turned his eyes to see that he was now holding an elaborate Paper Mache of a grenade launcher. The same for every one of the guns the men held. “How the fuck did you-” he started before I interrupted with “I’m a Goddess, I can do anything I want, and the laws of physics mean nothing to me. I could literally turn you into a piece of chocolate if I want. In fact…” His face froze in horror as I transformed his entire body into a life sized piece of white chocolate. The other men tried to run but I blocked all exits with a force field. “You can’t run and you can’t hide” I told them as they all shrank to the size of my thumb. One by one I scooped each of the men up and swallowed them all alive, the white chocolate man I shrank to the size of my hand, I swallowed his whole body piece by piece. Perhaps I should mention that even as chocolate he was still alive and capable of feeling pain and could even see and hear everything I was doing. The last experience he would ever have was my teeth tearing open his head and swallowing what remained of him whole.

I inspected the ship for the presence of any other men and I found one – That Patrick pervert who hitched a ride on this ship from Jessica. I travelled down to the deck he was in, the ship’s bar; he was passed out on the floor, drunk. I shrank him to about the size of a marble and shoved him inside my bikini bottom. I was not prepared to end his torment yet by killing him. I wanted him to suffer and I wanted him to be sober while doing it. I walked over to a group of women on the fourth floor that was trying to get my husband off; their efforts were starting to slacken as they became tired. My husband had occasionally grunted in pleasure during my little expedition to exterminate almost the entire male population of the ship but now he had stopped. “Alright ladies, it’s time to finish him off!” I shouted, climbing my husband’s dick until I reached the head, which had been firmly wedged in the top deck. I changed the bodies of the women to increase their stamina and strength and took away their tiredness. They then renewed their efforts, intending to get this over with as soon as possible. To add an incentive I made another modification to their bodies, every ounce of pleasure in my husband was now linked to theirs. When he got off, they would too. I made the same change to my own body as I started dancing on the head of his cock.

My husband renewed his moaning and his hands dug into the sea bed as he resisted touching himself. “Baby let me come!” He shouted as his hands shot up from the sea bed. I didn’t want him to annihilate the tiny little boat with his hands so I forced his hands back down into the water. I bound his whole body in place “Be patient now, it’s coming” I tried soothing him with as I immobilised my giant husband. The other Tom had appeared, only a few hundred feet tall in his swimming trunks, accompanying the other Alice in a blue bikini and sunglasses. He held his former boss Gary in the palm of his hand. They both watched us, the other Tom grinning as he made sure that Gary got a good look at what was happening to his expensive yacht. I planted a vision in the mind of Gary, that all of his hired prostitutes and various girlfriends and mistresses, all of his sexual conquests were now cock slaves for my husband, that even all of them combined couldn’t service a cock over a mile long without some divine intervention to help.

I then called out to the women below “Well, here we go then. Remember ladies when I said that I would make you all rich beyond your wildest dreams? I lied. You’re all going to die when my husband blows his load”. All of the women looked up at me in a mixture of shock and indignation. I then gave the head of my husband’s dick another firm kick with my right boot and then he cummed. I moved right next to the opening of his cock slit and so the result from my perspective was a bit like that of an oil well gusher. A wall of white exploded past me, knocking me off my feet as the entire ship and everything in it exploded around me, covering me in completely in the debris and my husband’s cum. His load burst in every direction, landing in the ocean surrounding him as I floated near his dick. “How was that honey?” I asked him, softly stroking the head of the still erect penis again. “Wonderful, can I have another?” He asked. “What’s the magic words, lover?” I asked him, teasing his dick again. “Please my Goddess, grant me another divine orgasm!” He shouted loud enough for the people on the mainland to hear. I obliged with another, his geyser this time shooting up into space beyond escape velocity.

I unbound my husband, and he shrank to the same size as the other Tom and Alice while I grew to match them. My Tom covered himself with a pair of his own swimming trunks as we all met in the same spot in the open ocean. I could see Gary, still in rigid shock at my husband’s complete destruction of his most prized possession. “I think that about wraps things up for us, doesn’t it Alice? We’ve completely trashed this asshole’s boat, literally cleaned up your former workplace and made our doubles into gods” My husband said. The other Tom and Alice smiled “Thank you both for all you’ve done. That was amazing Tom, if you don’t mind me saying you’ve both given us plenty of ideas on what we’ll be up to after you go” the other Alice replied, reaching a hand into her own husband’s swimming trunks. “It’s your universe now” I told them both, pausing for second as the other Tom shouted “Damn right it is! We should take over the world, honey!” He said, grinning like a maniac as he held out a finger and blasted a passing cruise ship.

“Remember you two that nothing we’ve done today or that you do needs to be permanent. If you think we’ve made too much of a mess with your universe then you can always roll back time itself to an earlier state. Destroy the world over and over again if it pleases you both. We’ve had a lot of practice doing that. “And don’t worry, this universe is completely yours, we won’t be coming back to interfere or offer any more advice. We have an entire infinite multiverse to enjoy. You two will learn how to manage your abilities to get the best results” I told them both. I created a portal with my pinkie finger. “Goodbye!” My husband said as he waved and stepped through the portal.

The other Tom and Alice waved me off as I took one last look at their universe, locked my eyes on an approaching US Naval Frigate and sliced it in half with a laser beam from my eyes, watching as the two halves sank into the water “A whole fleet is coming for you both, but I’m sure that you are both man and woman enough to handle them” I said. They gave me the thumbs up and Tom shouted to me “We’ll take good care of our former boss” holding up Gary, before dumping him into his own wife’s bikini bottom. Alice responded by licking her lips and teasing her husband’s member. I then stepped through the portal myself, leaving them to enjoy their new honeymoon as God and Goddess alone.