- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An intermission, of sorts.

In the evening of Day Four: The Husband

I stepped through my wife’s portal into the lobby of a Hilton Hotel in downtown New York and not as usual into the attic of our Home Universe house. This was not unexpected of my wife as it should be noted that when Alice says that we are ‘Going Home’ and then opens a portal that leads to a place other than our ‘Home Universe’ this is strongly indicative that today she didn’t feel like going back to work tomorrow. I suspected that my wife realised that she wouldn’t be able to concentrate on her work if the memory of sweeping her co-workers with a broom as a giant French Maid was too fresh in her mind. I was inclined to agree for much of the same reason and had I made the portal I would’ve also sent it to what you may call our ‘Luxury Vacation Universe’ or maybe it might be better called our ‘Overnight’ universe. The universe I was now in is a place that we intentionally spare from our destructive rampages in exchange for being a somewhere we can sleep overnight in luxury and comfort and not have to worry ourselves about our jobs or our mundane lives. It was a place to unwind when we just wanted a break from it all.

I approached the clerk of the hotel and quickly altered reality to ensure that we already had a vacant room booked. In this universe we made ourselves into multi-millionaires who could afford to go anywhere and do anything and always had the best of the best reserved for us. I grabbed the keys to our couple’s suite as my wife stepped through the portal. We were both dressed in smart casual clothes as we made our way to our room. I tipped the bellhop a hundred dollars as we entered the elevator into the top floor of the building. We unlocked the door to our room and began acquainting ourselves with it. Our suite contained everything a luxury hotel should have such as a good view of the city and harbour below, a big spacious room and, well you get the idea. Once the door was closed and locked my wife put a hand into her jeans and pulled out a little man, putting him on the table in front of the television.

“Look who I brought with me” Alice told me as the marble sized man was roughly deposited on the table. I looked down at him as he looked into one of my eyes “I remember you, you’re Patrick the little pervert. Now that I think about it I believe we had an unfinished conversation from earlier. Namely which part of my wife you enjoy the most, let’s see was it her magnificent tits?” I gestured at my wife’s chest as she took off her top and jiggled her breasts at the little man. “Not a turn on for you?” I asked as the man shook his head, begging me not to kill him. “Perhaps you like her pussy better? Take a good look now and tell me if you like it, you can even grab her by it if it pleases you” I continued as my wife unbuttoned her jeans, pulled down her panties and  lowered her exposed pussy towards Patrick, he tried to run but I quickly took away his ability to control his own legs. Her pussy then engulfed him briefly; he broke down, crying and sobbing. “You don’t seem all that enthusiastic about this Patrick” Alice purred as she pulled her pussy away and stood up again. “Are you a size fetishist Patrick?” I asked him, he managed to reply no amidst his wailing sobs.

“That’s too bad Patrick, you see me and my wife are both size fetishists. We love it when the other one is bigger or smaller than us. I find it delightful to go hiking in a pussy larger than this room; to climb her mountainous nipples. My wife in turn finds joy in reaching the summit of a cock taller than this hotel, seeing her man set fire to an entire city with only his breath or perhaps bury an entire city under his cum. We like to see each other devouring a planet whole and to then have entire crowds kneeling before us in worship. You may ask why we do this. I suppose you could say that it is all about power, Patrick. Raw unadulterated power over man, woman, nature and anything else to do whatever the fuck we want; whenever we want to anyone we want with or without any moral justification. A philosophy you lived by through all of your years of drunkenness, sexual harassment and not giving a single fuck about anyone you ever hurt. Tell me Patrick how do you want to die, shoved into my wife’s pussy and suffocated? Crushed by her giant twins? Swallowed alive like the billions she consumed before?” My wife jiggled her breasts again, then opened her pussy lips and then bared her teeth and licked her lips.

Alice then chimed in “Choose carefully now Patrick and if you don’t choose then we’ll choose one at random” We both waited for his response. “I…I want to be crushed. Fastest way to end this” Patrick said, as he dropped to his knees and waited for his Goddess to end his life. “Very well, mortal. Tit crush it is” I told him as my wife put her panties and jeans back on her. Patrick went limp as I levitated him from the table and he hovered over my wife’s tits. My wife sauntered over to the bed and lay on her back as I deposited Patrick on top of her left nipple she arched back and gestured for me to some over. I changed into my boxers and climbed on top of Alice. Patrick watched terrified as I licked her each of her boobs, deliberately rolling my tongue around her nipple carefully enough to avoid killing him yet. Alice gestured with her finger and I pulled myself up into a crouching position and placed my erect cock between her tits. Alice grasped her tits and levitated the little man until he was now firmly in the valley between both mammaries, with my cock hanging over his head.

I changed my point of view to his. On each side two walls of titflesh, each as big as office buildings loomed over him. His only escape was through the cleavage of the Goddess even if such escape was only an illusion. He expected this and braced himself but then darkness overtook him as a cock the size of a two storey house appeared above him. He expected his demise would be in the embrace of a sexy Goddess. He screamed “Not like this! No anything but this!” His protests went unanswered as the walls of flesh closed in and squeezed my giant dick. He watched helplessly as he heard the two giants groan in the throes of passion, feeling the walls around him move from the titfucking above him. He let out one final blood curdling scream as he saw the head of my penis approaching him and his screams ceased after drowning in my cum.

I returned to my own point of view. I stood there, crouching over my wife as she licked both her tits clean. Her tongue unceremoniously swept the corpse of Patrick into her mouth. I stood up and using our powers again we cleaned ourselves up as if we had just had a shower. We then embraced each other in a kiss and lay down on the bed, pulling ourselves under the blankets and turning out the lights. “Good night honey” my wife purred. “I love you, dear” I replied and with that we both went to sleep for the night.

As a postscript to the above some of you may be wondering why we bother to sleep at all if we are gods, frankly we can just alter our physiology so we no longer need to sleep at all, but to be honest we do have an urge to remain in recognisably human forms, for the most part and we contend that sleeping is a natural part of being human and so even as Gods and Goddesses we will sleep. This is not to say of course that we retain all of basic human needs. We have used our powers to change other aspects of our physiology such as not needing to engage in any of ‘Nature’s Calls’ or needing to eat or drink as we find these activities quite inconvenient. After a long day of destroying our former employers we both went to sleep with the anticipation of the activities that we would engage in tomorrow morning. I had already devised my plan for what I would do when it was my turn to be the Designated Giant of our Daily Run. I think my wife will be delighted when she finds out what I have in store for her.