- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alice travels through Tom's obstacle course.

In the morning of Day Five: The Wife

I waited two minutes for him to finish his obstacle course. In that two minutes I looked around the hotel room, temptation building inside me as I remembered that we had both agreed not to cause any damage to this universe. It would have been so simple for me, with a mere thought I could turn this entire hotel into a hole in the ground, like so many others, as a parting gift from this world. But I held fast, there would always be opportunities later and besides, it was my God, Tom’s time to shine. I counted down to the last second and then jumped into the portal, appearing in the dark storage room that I had been in hundreds of times before. I walked around the building to the lobby; no-one was around to bother me on my way down, indeed the entire building was empty of any people. I looked outside; the streets were quiet as well. I looked in the distance and saw an enormous grey wall, almost as large as the building I was in. I saw writing on the wall, in font big enough to make the letters the size of a car each. The letters were made from the crushed remains of hundreds of cars, with occasional red smears randomly splattered on some of the letters. The words were my husband’s instructions for this new course of his.

GOOD MORNING ALICE. WALLS INTTERUPTING YOUR MORNING JOG?

LET ME GIVE YOU A FEW HINTS ON HOW TO GET PAST THEM.

LOOK TO YOUR LEFT FROM THIS WALL AND YOU WILL SEE A PORTAL.

THE PORTAL IS BIGGER THAN THE WALL BLOCKING THIS AREA.

LOOK JUST BELOW THIS WRITING, THERE IS A PORTAL. IT IS SMALL ENOUGH FOR YOU TO FIT.

IF YOU ENTER IT YOU WILL GROW BIG ENOUGH TO STEP OVER THIS BARRIER EASILY.

WHEN YOU REACH THE NEXT AREA YOU WILL FIND THE BARRIER THERE IS EVEN BIGGER THAN THIS ONE AND IMPASSIBLE.

THIS TIME YOU WON’T ESCAPE BY GROWING LARGE ENOUGH TO STEP OVER IT.

INSTEAD YOU WILL HAVE TO ENTER A PORTAL AND SHRINK ENOUGH SO YOU CAN FIT INSIDE A SMALL HOLE IN THE WALL THAT WILL HAVE TO FIND.

THERE ARE A FEW WAYS TO GET THROUGH EACH PART OF THE COURSE, SO IT IS NOT A COMPLETELY LINEAR PATH.

ALL PORTALS ARE SYMMETRIC AND REVERSIBLE. IF A PORTAL MAKES YOU BIGGER BY A CERTAIN FACTOR, GOING THROUGH THE SAME PORTAL AGAIN WILL SET YOU BACK TO WHATEVER SIZE YOU WERE BEFORE AND VICE VERSA FOR ANY OTHER PORTAL EFFECT.

BE CAREFUL, IF YOU AREN’T PAYING CLOSE ENOUGH ATTENTION TO THE SIGNS YOU MAY FIND SURPRISES WAITING FOR YOU.

THESE ARE THE ONLY HINTS I WILL OFFER, THE REST I AM SURE YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT.

THE TIMER FOR THIS DAILY RUN I WILL START ONCE YOU ENTER THE THIRD PORTAL, THAT WAY YOU CAN ORIENT YOURSELF AROUND MY OBSTACLE COURSE. MY PAR TIME IS THIRTY FIVE MINUTES; SEE IF YOU CAN BEAT THAT.

I AM WATCHING YOU RIGHT NOW. I LOVE YOU BABY, SEE YOU VERY SOON.

I finished reading and laughed, this was by far the most detailed obstacle course he had ever made I our Daily Run. I could feel the onset of some anxiousness, he had raised the bar and when I was the designated Giantess I would need to find a way to one up him. But for now I focused on trying to beat this course. I stepped through the portal and emerged at over a thousand feet high, stepping over the knee high barrier with ease and feeling a squish under my foot as I wiped out a crowd that congregated around the wall. I found another portal and stepped through it, I was back to normal human size, the people behind me tried to go through the portal I just emerged through but they couldn’t, the barrier was impenetrable to them. A man looked at me with envy, pleading in his eyes. I laughed at him as he sank to his knees and wailed.

I looked in front of me and saw two portals at my size; I saw another portal, bigger than I was. I thought about how to decide which was which, I found the crowds of panicking people around me annoying and distracting as they screamed loudly and repeatedly collided into me. Normally in these cases I would quickly kill them with my powers, but our rules are that during the Daily Run the runner isn’t allowed to use any abilities beyond the normal human ones. On the other hand, the designated giant had no such restrictions “Honey, these people are driving me crazy, a little help please!” I shouted to the heavens, hoping my husband used his super sensitive hearing and would actually be magnanimous enough to grant my request. A moment later a massive lightning bolt struck a dozen people dead, then another strike killed twenty, the lightning bolts from heaven struck a dozen times, finally silencing the loud screams of terror. “Thanks” I said. My husband responded with a deep booming laugh. I then stepped over a pile of ashes and got a closer look at the portal signs.

One had a female figure depicted (like the ones you see on women’s bathroom) with an arrow pointing right to a smaller female figure. Another had the same setup only this time it pointed from a small female figure to a bigger one. I looked up at the barrier, since I was normal human size and the portal was far bigger than the barrier I thought my best option was to use the portal indicated by the arrow going to the bigger woman. I stepped through it and emerged a giantess again, at a height of one hundred feet. I then realised that now the timer my husband would keep had now started. I leapt over the barrier and stepped on top of a massive traffic jam of cars in front of me as I found another portal. This time it had a female figure pointing to a bigger one but with an additional parameter, 100X. I suspected it would increase my size a hundred fold, looking up the barrier it appeared to be the right size to cross it so I went through and sure enough I was now ten thousand feet or just something over two miles high. I stepped over another barrier, my running shoes demolished skyscrapers on the other side, and entire crowds disappeared beneath each stomp. I wondered just who was supposed to be today’s designated giant, me or my husband!

I saw another portal, this one would make me twice as large but there was another that would make me two thousand times smaller. I looked at the barrier and I walked through the doubling portal, I emerged twice as large, but this time the barrier was larger than I was. I tried climbing it, but the walls didn’t allow me to grip it in any way. I was four miles high but still too short! I went through the portal, halving my size, and then I stepped through the other portal, shrinking me back to normal human size. I walked through a hole in the wall and entered another area, an industrial zone packed with dozens of factories; the roads had the tell-tale signs of my husband’s favourite pair of stomping boots imprinted in them. Some of the trucks had crashed but others had been picked up and thrown into the buildings themselves judging by a delivery van lodged in the ceiling of an electronics factory.

A woman in a business suit ran towards me “He had women on his penis, women! Oh god, what is he going to do to them? There must have been dozens! Oh god, oh god” she screamed. “My husband is God, and he takes any women he likes. Unless you would like to join him, do not take my husband’s name in vain” I told her smugly. Something seemed to have snapped in her, her face contorted in rage and she charged at me, raising her fists and getting ready to pummel me. Just as she got within a foot of me she was forced to the ground by an invisible force and her head popped open like a grape. At least she didn’t say his name again or else her death wouldn’t have been as quick. I continued running to my next portal, this one was different again. I saw on this one that there was a male bathroom symbol on it pointing to a larger male symbol for 10X. The same portal had female symbols as well only the size was reversed, also for 10X. I looked at the second portal, it also had the gender symbols but the size configuration was reversed (Female ten times bigger, male ten times smaller).

I stepped through the larger female portal and sure enough I was ten times larger. I stepped over another barrier. Around me were more industrial buildings, but also a bank or what remained of one as it became quite clear my husband had ripped open most of the building, but had left all the money inside, I could clearly see why he did it. Hundreds of people were inside the bank, carrying away money as the outnumbered police ineffectually tried to stop them. I walked over to the bank and peered inside it, I saw a portal inside of the vault, a sign next to it indicated female 1000X smaller (same for male). I looked up at another possible portal and saw it indicate female 1000X bigger. I stepped through the portal to grow bigger, but I looked up and saw that despite being now two miles high again the wall was just too big to climb. I stepped back through the portal and entered the one that made me smaller. I emerged on the other side with a giant aluminium can greeting me. At this point I was one hundred times smaller than a normal sized human.

I ran around the can and I saw an opening through the wall. I ran over to it and went through. I saw a giant foot greet me, but luckily it was attached to a dead woman. I ran around her massive body and saw another portal. This time I grew by 100X and was normal human size again. I entered an area with a subway entrance, seeing no portals around me I entered, running through the tunnels while dejected citizens waited for a train that would never come. I ran to another station and saw that my husband had torn up the track and created a ‘Sherman Necktie’ from it. A train had derailed at this point and blocked the tunnel. I climbed up into the next station where the exit was blocked by a wall. There were two portals now. Both portals indicated male 1000X and female as either 100X or 1000X larger. I chose the biggest one and emerged outside as a one mile high giantess.

I looked around at this area; I could see a highway and the rubble of several skyscrapers piled on top of large parts of the highway. I saw another portal, this time only one. It had a female icon, but it depicted a woman putting something in her crotch, this one said 10X, there was another one with a normal female sign. It was listed as 2X. I stepped through the 2X portal and then looked at the barrier. Not big enough to step over, I guess I had no choice but to play the game the way my husband forced me to play it. I walked back to where I started. I looked for the biggest thing that would pass for a dildo given that my husband let barely any buildings stand in this area. I picked up a skyscraper near the highway between my fingers and opened my gym shorts and panties. I then carefully inserted the miniscule building into my pussy. I stepped into the portal again, feeling the building rub against my womanhood and sure enough I was now big enough to clear the barrier.

I was now ten miles high but still larger walls surrounded me on every side. I looked at the portals around me for an answer and I found only one that shrank me 10,000X or to normal human size. The moment I emerged from the portal I ran forward until I nearly slipped into a giant hole in the ground. I looked around me and noticed that this area looked very similar to the one I just left, indeed the footprint I nearly fell into had only just wiped out this part of the city as debris that had been carried upwards by the giant shoe were raining down on my head. It took me a few seconds then to process the fact that I had nearly fallen into my own footprint!

I thought that I had hit a dead end and prepared to go back through the portal but I then turned around to look at a small building with its ceiling missing, completely surrounded by a visible force field where hundreds of random people had taken refuge from the giant that had obliterated this part of the city. A sign above them misleadingly informed the citizens that my husband would consider this area ‘Safe’ for them (the little ones almost always fall for that trick of ours). I approached an adjacent building where a different sign above me helpfully read:

THOUGHT YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS MY DEAR. I HAVE GATHERED A FEW HUNDRED TINIES IN THIS AREA FOR YOU TO DISPOSE OF HOWEVER YOU PLEASE. JUST DEPOSIT THAT DILDO INTO THE DOOR LOCK AND YOU CAN CHOOSE TWO DIFFERENT PAIRS OF SHOES WITH SPECIAL PROPERTIES.

I pulled the little skyscraper from inside me, looked briefly as I spotted for the first time the hundreds of people inside of it peering back at their Goddess. I used the little skyscraper like a key as I turned the lock, my husband’s plan to arouse me successful as I thought about fingering myself, but then I looked inside and there were two pairs of gym shoes identical to the brand I wore. The only distinguishing marks between them were two signs, one with a depiction of fire and another for ice. I chose the ice shoes and put them on. A portal suddenly appeared with a male and female 100X sign. I walked through and emerged a moment later bigger, with the building I was just in beneath my feet. I looked down at it and noticed the force field was gone. The people huddled below in the roofless and now unprotected building stared at me and I stared back. Seconds later they appeared to realise what my intentions were and they began to flee. I lifted one shoe and smashed the entire building beneath me. Lifting my foot up the area beneath me had turned to ice. I smiled and made the thumbs up gesture.

I looked out for the next portal and saw it to the left of me but a moment later a giant hand appeared next to me, instantaneously and silently. It simply dwarfed my tiny stature at several miles large and more importantly it completely blocked my way as my husband’s hand grabbed a handful of dirt and made it vanish before my eyes, repeating the process three times before his hand disappeared. I peered down into the hole; it completely cut off my access to the portal, the hole so deep that even at this size I could not possibly climb out nor could I even see its bottom. But then I could see that water was starting to enter the hole. A loud rush of water from above me and beneath me from hundreds of sources filled the hole in seconds. I looked at the portal again and at the instant lake. I stepped forward into the lake and my shoes created a solid block of ice I could walk on. I took another step and then another step as I then started running across the water into the portal which specified a male and female 100X shrink sign, I stepped through and emerged outside of the city at normal human size.

I looked around at the wall behind me, the whole city was completely concealed from view, I looked at the surrounding countryside where I spotted a pair of my husband’s ‘Stomping Boots’ many miles away. They dwarfed the surrounding mountains and were probably sitting on top of another big city (or were given that said city would no longer exist underneath boots that size). “Well done Alice, you made it through the course in only thirty minutes. Five minutes better than me” my husband told me from somewhere above me. “Does that include the time you spent modifying the course during my run you dirty giant unfair cheater?” I asked him playfully but somewhat sternly as well. He laughed “Yeah, sorry about that. All time I took modifying the course was deducted from your time, Alice so no worries there. It was my last minute idea of making it a bit more fun”.

“I accept my time, especially since it beat yours, now show yourself big guy or is this going to be a game of guessing if you are naked or not. If so, then that’s an easy answer and you know it!” He laughed again. “Guilty as charged on being nude, Alice but that is not the question I propose in today’s Slave for a Day challenge. Your challenge, if you choose to accept it is to guess correctly if I am currently invisible and wearing that giant pair of boots you’re looking at or if I am somewhere else”. I looked at his boots and thought about the idea of my husband staring down at me with that smug look on his face, thinking that he outwitted me. On the other hand maybe that is what he wanted me to think and maybe he knew that I knew that he knew... Well let’s just say that our games often did involve quite a few notions of recursive thinking along those lines. “I accept the challenge, I will enjoy spending the rest of the day with you as my pussy slave” I told him.

His laughter caused an earthquake that knocked me onto my knees. “If you say so dear” he said. He then remained silent as I took a minute to think about my answer. I then decided upon my answer. “Well my dear Tom I have an answer. I will explain it thus. Those boots of yours are by my estimate about fifteen miles high and by my reckoning four neighbouring cities no longer exist because of them” my husband laughed again. I then continued “You’ve left no other obvious cues such as footprints in the general area or at least none that I can see so at least you’ve covered your tracks well enough but you see there is one crucial piece of physical evidence you didn’t account for” I said, pausing for a moment to let my husband absorb it.

“Oh? And what evidence is that now?” He asked. “You’re boots make a physical impression into the Earth based on their mass. I can clearly see that you’re boots have sunk into the ground at almost ankle length. If you weren’t filling the boots right now with your added mass the impression would be much less deep than that. Ergo you are currently standing inside your boots, Tom.” My husband then asked “Is that you’re final answer, Alice?” I thought about anything else that might have contradicted my viewpoint but could think of nothing else. “Yes, Tom. You can start calling me mistress now, slave.” My husband laughed again, this time it was a long and maniacal laugh. “You are not only a beautiful woman, but you are very smart too. However it is a little premature for me to address you as mistress. You’re reasoning based on physical evidence is quite sound. Under the normal laws of physics you would be quite right. Unfortunately-” He suddenly appeared above me, his entire shadow enveloping me in near pitch black darkness. “-I don’t play by the rules of physical reality. I raised the gravity on my boots so that they would weigh as much I did” I looked up at him, his whole naked body floated above me and I knew that I had just lost the slave for a day challenge.

“You have bested me, master. I am yours to command” I said, accepting my defeat. My husband teleported himself into his boots and he looked down at me with a smug grin of self-satisfaction. He held his cock in his left hand and began gently stroking the end of it. It was only then that I had realised jut why my husband wanted to risk a slave for a day challenge, yesterday I induced him to orgasm and even made him beg for it in one case. But if he became the slave master then there would no inhibitions on his orgasms. As I looked up into his eyes and the rest of his magnificent body I knew that today would be truly be the coming of God.