- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom uses his orgasm as a weapon of mass destruction.

I looked at the city next to me and then at my own husband. His eyed me hungrily. “First thing’s first, slave, we’re going to move to another universe, one that isn’t reset every day. I want the effects of what I am about to do be permanent for at least one of these worlds” he then instantly teleported us both to a near identical universe, without the use of a portal. The universe was so close to the one we left that I registered no particular change in the geography around me or my husband’s position. My master then spoke again “Now that we’re here, I’m going to take care of this little city and my obstacle course that I copied into it, and then once I’m done with that we’re going to go on an adventure in yet another universe”. I replied to him “Yes, master”.

He stroked himself faster “Strip naked and get on your knees, slave. I think you know what I am about to do so I give you permission to view the city next to you with the power of enhanced perception” he commanded me “Thank you, master” I said as I took off all of my clothing and dropped to my knees. He then grinned down at me “Make me cum, slave” he commanded. “As you wish, master” I said and with that I induced an orgasm into him. I looked up at his cock; I could see part of his foreskin being displaced by the trillions of gallons of semen travelling along the glans as it flooded towards the head of his manhood. Seconds later a flood of white fluid exploded from him at supersonic speed, shooting out of him in a straight line at first before gravity forced it to curve downward.

I watched seemingly forever as the stream of cum fell towards the ground; it hit the city with literally the same force as a nuclear bomb. I used my powers just seconds before the impact to give myself a view of the city beneath my husband from the perspective of one of the tiny inhabitants. I watched as the entire city fell under the shadow of the approaching flood. I enjoyed the delicious screams of panic from everyone that watched my husband ejaculate. There was no sound of their approaching doom, since the ejaculate travelled faster than the speed of sound, only after they were dead would the roaring sound of displaced air be heard and then it would have to compete with all the other noise of the impact. The effects, I knew from experience would be very similar to what I had done with that city yesterday when I used my breath to clean it, although the end result from my husband would be anything but clean.

The first wave hit the town mayor’s office first, smashing down the roof and flattening the huddled survivors inside flat. Subsequent waves hit every remaining tall building in town and smashed them flat. The main bulk of cum arrived milliseconds later, blanketing most of the city. The subways and municipal water system found themselves completely destroyed from the sheer volume of cum, drowning any survivors. The steel walls that partitioned each section of the city fell down. The outer walls of the city, the largest of all at twenty miles high strained under the pressure but held steady. There was nothing left of the city itself, save for a lake of cum, held inside the city limits by the walls along with the various debris and corpses of the city floating around in it.

My husband looked down at the carnage and the lake he just inadvertently formed. “That’s one tough steel barrier. Let’s see how it will handle round two” he then laughed as he began stroking himself again. “Slave, heat all my cum to three thousand degrees centigrade and force it to maintain that as a minimum temperature at all times” my husband commanded. I obeyed and inside the city itself the lake of cum became hotter than molten lava. I did the same for all of the semen in his mountain sized testicles. He cradled his testicles with his right hand “That’s better now. Those steel walls will now melt like butter” he said. This time he didn’t command me to make him cum again, he simply did it himself. His explosion was even bigger this time, with the stream growing even bigger in mid-air as it fell towards Earth, causing it to not only land so fast that I barely had time to process that he just came again but this time the combination of the even larger volume and the heat caused the steel walls around the city to collapse and dissolve into molten steel.

A moment later a tidal wave of cum swept over me, knocking me off my feet and throwing me inside the deluge as I was carried off into the countryside at the speed of a jetliner. All the while my husband laughed manically. The cum around me felt like a hot spring and was in no way harmful to me despite being hot enough to flash vaporise any other human being that got near it. A few minutes later I was washed up onto the top of a skyscraper of a distant city that had up until now escaped mass destruction. I stood up and tried look over the edge of the skyscraper with the simmering heat all around me until the structure collapsed under me. I plunged along with the rest of the partially melted structure into the river of cum that continued to flow in the streets. I thought about trying to escape the torrent with my powers but as his slave for the day I was forbidden from using any of my omnipotent powers without his explicit command so I went with the tide, trying to keep my head above the top of the river so I could see what Tom was doing.

My husband had up until this point not moved a single inch from his current spot, I saw him lift his left boot from the ground. He pivoted in the same spot and landed his boot indifferently on top of several medium sized towns. He was now directly parallel to his fast moving river of cum. He waited a few seconds for the flow to slow down and teleported me onto a large plateau, although at only half a mile high it didn’t even clear the height of my husband’s smallest toe. “Slave, set the temperature of all my cum back down to its normal level” he commanded me. I did as he commanded and the shimmering heat disappeared from the massive river of cum that surrounded the plateau. Everywhere within a few miles of me I could see the entire ground was simply covered in cum. Not a single blade of grass, person or building had survived my husband’s orgasm in the vicinity of where it all flowed.

I looked up again and saw my husband crouch, his whole body falling to Earth as he squatted over me. I looked up his cock moving toward me, he aimed it directly at me. It completely filled the sky around me as its diameter alone was nearly a mile wide. It was wider than the tiny plateau I was standing on. It hung over me at a slightly downward angle. It was so close I could smell his musk; I could hear the collective screams of the tens of thousands of tiny women that he had forcibly bound to his massive dick. I stood up and held out my hand, as if I was tall enough to reach it, but I still fell short of touching it by a few feet, so closely he had positioned himself to me.

“Hello there my sexy little toy, did you have a good swim in my jizz?” He asked me. “Yes, master. It was magnificent” I replied, I did. It is a thrill to be overwhelmed by the product of my husband’s lust. “I feel like rubbing one off again, Alice. Maybe the third time will be the charm. Or maybe the millionth” he said. I could start to feel aroused now; my husband was making my pussy tingle. “Do you want me to cum again?” He asked. I started to feel like I would cum at any moment myself. I started breathing heavily. “Yes master, I do” I said. “Beg me to cum, slave. Your God commands it” he said with a smirk on his face. Feeling arousal permeate every ounce of my being I begged him “Please master, please cum, as many times as you please! Shower me in it! Make it bigger!” I was losing my mind to lust; I knew what game he was playing with me. His first two orgasms were designed to destroy the city I played in, his next to humiliate me directly. He knew and I knew that as a slave I would do nothing to stop him not just because I was forbidden but also because I didn’t want to stop him.

My husband grabbed his dick again. “On your knees slave, I didn’t command you to stand up earlier. As punishment you will be denied an orgasm this time” he said. Getting on my knees I started with “Master, please I-” he cut me off. “Don’t you dare protest a command of mine, slave. I am your master and you’re job is to please me. For that you must now lick my cum and swallow it until I command you to stop.” he said. “Yes master” I said meekly. I looked up at him again and I saw him move a finger over to the head of his cock. He created a portal that filled the diameter of his cock and then he created another portal directly in front of that which was much bigger, almost the same size as my husband. “Let’s see how much cum a sixty mile wide cock can eject” my husband said. It only took a second after he said this for a massive explosion of cum emerging from the bigger portal to crash into me at hypersonic speed, the entire plateau exploded into dust beneath me; I was thrown straight into his cum again, this time I couldn’t see anything. I was completely immersed in the fluid, hearing only the roar of the warm fluid and getting the taste of him when I opened my mouth involuntarily.

I don’t know how long it lasted, I lost track of time and my location or how deep I was underwater (under cum?), every time the flow seemed to slow down it seemed to speed up again shortly after. I suspected he was cumming multiple times, my suspicions were confirmed when my husband sent a vision into my head as I lay passively in the fast moving river. I could see him cumming again and again only seconds apart with that size changing portal boosting the volume by tens of thousands of times. Tom smirked at me just as the vision vanished.

I could only begin to guess just how far he would go; would he turn the entire contents of the world’s oceans into his cum? I had no way of knowing and it was just how he liked it. Along the way I crashed into something solid, before that solid object collapsed around me. I suspected that it was the Rocky Mountains, which meant that I was now hundreds of miles away from my starting point. Eventually the flow slowed down and my head emerged from the surface, giving me a view of the area around me. All natural landmarks and buildings had been swept up and destroyed, pulverised to particles or simply carried off somewhere and there was nothing around me but an endless sea of semen. I could still see my husband in the distance, several hundred miles away as the flow of semen finally slowed down enough for me to crawl onto a dry piece of land that was high enough to poke out of the sea. As he commanded earlier before he blew me away I got on my knees again and started licking his cum directly from the sea flowing around my island.

The Earth shook again as my husband walked towards me, I saw him shrink down as he approached me. He then teleported in front of me at normal human size and watched me for a minute as I continued to lick up his load while he smirked at me. He then said “Quintillion”. He then paused and said “That is the number of gallons of cum I just dropped on you, give or take an order of magnitude. I basically just annihilated most of the Western United States with my dick. That little tongue of yours has a lot of work to do” and he laughed. He then put one of his boots on my back and then put a gold chain around my neck as I continued carrying out his Sisyphean command to lick it all up.  He pressed his erect dick into my back. “Faster, slave” he said, laughing at my predicament and trying to provoke me into something that would get me punished again. Not wanting to be punished again I held fast in the battle of wills and licked faster.

My husband started moving his hands around my body, fondling both of my breasts and fingering my pussy, daring me to respond to him. “You’re such a pretty little sex slave. I feel like giving you a good fuck right now. But then I also said you would get no orgasms this time” he told but he was starting to get bored and seeing that he would not break my discipline and self-control so easily spoke a new command “Get up, slave. Stop licking now”. I stood up and faced my master, him and me completely naked but for his boots, and a belt around his waist with a golden chain connected to my neck slave collar. My husband created a portal and stepped through it, he dragged me along as he left this world and the apocalyptic mess behind. My last thought about this world was to imagine just what sort of effect he would have on the history of this place after he destroyed such a large swath of land and obliterated so many people.