- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom continues to have fun at Alice's expense in another world.

Tom and I appeared in the middle of the streets of San Francisco, in a world that we had visited before but did nothing with except investigate it. There was nothing special about this universe, I mean there were a few differences here and there like a Gary Johnson presidency and no Smartphones invented but otherwise nothing else of any real importance. My husband strutted through the streets we me in tow, I kept up his pace lest I be dragged by the neck again. “Tell me slave, how far is Tokyo city from here?” He asked me as onlookers stared at us. “About five thousand miles, master” I told him. “What is the circumference of Earth?” He asked. “About twenty five thousand miles, master” I replied. “Okay so I need to travel twenty thousand miles then to get to Japan” he said.

“Are you taking the long way, master?” I asked him. “Yes, I want to take a tour of the United States, Europe and Asia on my way. I want you to set my body to grow in size, make it double size every minute until I step foot on the Japanese Archipelago or I tell you otherwise” he said. I performed a few quick calculations and then he started growing. I thought about the exponential growth Tom wanted and worked out that within ten minutes he would be one mile high, ten minutes after that he would a thousand miles high. I suspected he would slow it down as he got bigger or perhaps he was looking for a way to grow to planet size in half an hour. My husband kept walking and growing as he headed towards Japan the long way. A police officer attempted to confront him but by now he was thirty feet tall and rising so he just kicked him into a wall and kept walking. He pulled me up by my neck chain and dumped me onto his cock as he grew and grew, dwindling my size in relative terms. The chain itself shrank to accommodate me as my husband removed his belt, dropping it on the ground and he held me now with a finger chain.

A building now stood in Tom’s way as he surged over five hundred feet in size. As he got closer he created a portal beneath the building and another one mile in the air, the building fell through the portal and exploded in a shower of glass and concrete when it hit the ground. Tom’s pace of growth continued. The women bound to his dick had stopped growing in size when they reached normal human size, my size didn’t change as my husband continued his growth. I looked around the expanding flesh and saw the tens of thousands of helpless blonde women forcibly bound to the surface of Tom’s dick. They cried and moaned, begged me to help them as I smirked at their predicament. The last time I was the slave for a day, he commanded me to sweep off tens of thousands of tiny, helpless women on his dick with my tongue as I blew him. Today I suspected he would demand I do this again for him again, only this time with many more victims.

When my husband reached one mile high he commanded me to slow his growth pace to double every five minutes. It would now take fifty five minutes to get to the thousand mile mark. He kept walking at a leisurely pace, now having left San Francisco and stepping into the shallow San Francisco Bay which barely came up to his toes. He stopped next to the Oakland Bay Bridge to observe the panicking citizens. “Stop my growth and resume it once I start moving towards Japan again” Tom commanded me as he stopped at one and a half miles high. He looked down at the bridge with his hands on his hips, the entire span of the western part of the bridge was twice his height yet the whole structure was only as high as his ankles. He held out both of arms and both ends of the bridge were now blocked by a force field.

“Slave, grow to the same height as me” Tom commanded me. I grew to the same height as my husband and appeared next to him. For the first time since becoming his slave I was a giantess. He turned around to look at me “Put the end of the bridge connected to Yerba Buena Island into your mouth” he then used telekinesis to lift the bridge up into the air horizontally as I stepped over to Yerba Buena Island and took the bridge into my mouth. I pushed the end of the bridge into my mouth, watching the cars piled up at the end of bridge starting to turn around to see if they could escape from the other side of the bridge. My husband stepped over to the other side of the bridge and grew in size until his cock was level with the bridge height. His dick was now as wide as the road on the bridge.

I knew what he was about to do, I needed no prompting as my husband came again. His cum shot out across the span of the bridge in a straight line, curling up into a cylindrical shape as it was confined to the inside of the bridge. His load swept up the hundreds of cars, cyclists and pedestrians that were on the bridge, crashing into them like a tidal wave as his cum travelled along the bridge span at a hundred miles an hour. He came several times over the next two minutes as the Cumtsunami inched closer to me, along with anything on the bridge that wasn’t nailed down. I opened my mouth wide and took his load into my mouth, spiced with all of the cars and people that it had accumulated along the way. My husband had stopped cumming as the first wave got past the halfway mark on the bridge but this left me having to swallow it for the next minute.

When it all finished I licked the sides of my mouth with my tongue, sweeping up the remaining cum and some of the survivors that got stuck to my face. My husband stepped away from the bridge and let it fall to the ground. He then started growing again, expanding himself to twenty miles high as I watched him plant both of his boots on San Francisco. He lifted his right foot and stepped on the remains of the bridge, easily flattening it. I could feel heat in the air, my husband had turned up on the temperature on his boots again and he not only destroyed the bridge with a single stomp but he literally vaporised all of the water around it, as I could see from when he lifted his boot. “Don’t want to splash you with normal water, baby” my husband said from high above me as his boot finished off the other part of the Oakland Bay Bridge and then Yerba Buena Island. He started walking towards Japan again, casually smashing his way into Oakland. I resumed his growth, just as he instructed earlier. “New task for you, slave, keep walking in my direction but along the way pick up any survivors you find that meet the following criteria: Beautiful and attractive woman, blonde haired. Attach them to my dick with the other blondes I’ve found. You may use whatever superpowers you need to do this. You may kill anyone that doesn’t meet the criteria” my husband commanded as he left Oakland. “Your wish is my command, master” I told him.

My husband always had a thing for setting completely arbitrary criteria in the women he captured for his sexual pleasure. Sometimes he would mandate a certain hair colour, a skin colour, if they were rich or owned a certain car or something else like it. I set myself out to fulfil his command after I stepped into what remained of Oakland. I used my powers to search for survivors, I found a dozen women all over the city and with a flash I teleported them onto Tom’s ever growing dick. I moved on, following his footprints which made ever expanding holes in the Earth filled with molten lava, entire towns had disappeared along the way but I still gathered up the populations of nearby towns, stomping them indiscriminately after moving out the blonde haired women. Over my head fighter jets swept past me, ignoring me in favour of the bigger target. The jets came prepared; hundreds began to converge on my husband, firing missiles at the fifty mile high leviathan with no effect.

They broke off their attack and retreated after having no effect on him, indeed my husband noticed, but he didn’t care. At this height he would normally only react if they used nuclear weapons. He kept walking and I kept snatching more women for his ever growing collection. As I reached San Andreas, a city he narrowly avoided destroying it finally happened. Dozens of bombers converged on him and me, multiple bright flashes of light followed as we were both struck repeatedly with nuclear weapons. I and my husband stopped moving as the nuclear bombs fell on both of us, one after the other. The bombardment lasted ten minutes and by this point my husband had now grown to one hundred miles high. The nuclear weapons had caused no harm to us whatsoever, not in marring any of our skin, or damaging my husband’s boots or damaging the finger chain my husband still had around my neck or even harming his dick ornaments. “Slave, stop my growth and resume it when I start moving again” he instructed me and he stopped getting bigger.

He looked around him with a smirk on his face. “Is that all you people got? Let me show you a tiny fraction of what I‘m capable of!” He was then obscured by a bright flash around him that disappeared a few moments later. When I could see again I tried to look for what he just did, I looked down and saw it. Beneath me and him was one of the biggest holes that I had ever seen. The hole must have been hundreds of miles wide and hundreds deep. It was too far down to see the bottom of it but there was no doubt that my husband had just caused everything within hundreds of miles of his body to just vanish, every person, every building, every cubic foot of dirt, rock or soil, every molecule of air above him, next to him and below him had been completely annihilated, leaving his one hundred mile high body levitating in the same spot as before. I stood right next to the edge of the hole he just created; I felt the air rush past me as it started to fill the vacuum left behind. My husband laughed and then kept walking in mid-air until he reached the edge of his own hole. I was so mesmerised by my husband’s display of power that I had forgotten to resume his growth when he started moving again. A minute later he noticed and stopped walking.

“Get over here, slave” he commanded gruffly and I teleported in front of him. “I instructed you to grow me, slave; I demanded you double my size every five minutes”. I looked up at him, embarrassed. “I’m sorry master, I forgot, I-” he interrupted with “I don’t want excuses, slave. Get on your knees now and grow yourself to my size” he said, I followed both instructions. I then felt both of my hands being forced around my back, my neck chain tightened considerably as my husband simply said “Your punishment is ten lashes”. I could feel my arousal returning as my husband made a black whip appear in his hands. He walked up behind me and I felt the sharp stab of pain from the first lash. I moaned in both pain and arousal. A few seconds later he struck me again, this time more painfully. I started breathing heavily as my husband circled around me. I could feel my hands being forced to move again, he pulled both of my arms up and stretched out my arms behind my head locking me into a ‘Strappado’ position. His lash struck me again, adding to the pain of my hands being stretched behind my back.

After his third lashing I stood there, still locked in my contorted position as Tom walked around to face, swaggering with his whip. “Remain standing or I will double the lashes” he said as he lashed me on both of my knees, I almost fell over from the pain and shock. He then lifted his right boot from the ground and he then pressed the tip of the whip against it. A few seconds later the tip glowed red hot as he smirked at me. My husband then walked behind me and struck me again and again, each time harder and harder and I screamed louder each time, the pain searing into me as my husband burned my raw skin. I felt like I could cum at any moment myself as he punished me and indeed after the tenth lash struck me, my husband let me cum as I sighed in relief and the force holding my arms in place disappeared. “Now, let’s kept moving” my husband commanded as he began to start walking again.