- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom's rampage cums to the end, by the destruction of all life on Earth.

I had now resumed my husband’s growth and continued to carry out his earlier instructions of rounding up more women to join his expanding collection. Ten minutes later he had quadrupled to four hundred miles high and reached the East Coast. He unceremoniously stepped on New York and then stepped into the Atlantic Ocean, each footfall vaporising trillions of gallons of ocean water as my husband crossed the Atlantic. He reached Europe in less than a minute and came on top of the city of Paris, burying it under a sea of semen as he soon crossed the German border and the thousand mile mark. By this point he was almost as tall as Europe was in horizontal length and as he commanded he continued to grow bigger and bigger as he quickly moved through Russia and then to his final destination of Japan which he reached at the grand total of two thousand miles high, he was in fact even bigger than Japan in its entirety. He stood over the islands, stroking his penis as I only just crossed over to Europe. “Slave, I want to teleport every single blonde haired woman in Japan onto my dick before I lie down on top of their whole country” He told me as he raised his right foot and casually wiped out all of Korea with it. I teleported every blonde haired woman in Japan onto his dick as he then laid down on top of the country, killing in one act over one hundred million people as Japan disappeared under his back.

My husband then grinned mischievously. “You remember that time, Alice when you tried to go for a record of the most number of people inside your pussy?” He asked me. I jogged over the Balkans as he said this “Yes master, I had exactly one million inside me” I reminded him. He laughed and then said “And then I remember licking them all up as I ate your pussy”. He raised another foot and flattened Indonesia with it as he continued playing with himself. He then continued “Now slave, explain to me in mathematical terms how many women I can have on my dick at this size”. I was now in Turkey, flattening Istanbul underneath my bare foot as I thought about how to answer his question. Just how many women could he fit on his cock at that size? “Master, your current size is two thousand miles high, your penis, erect is about two hundred miles in length and fifty in diameter, which gives you about thirty five thousand square miles or nearly two hundred million square feet for your entire dick. If every woman takes only ten square feet each that means you enough space to hold about twenty million women”.

 “There’s room for twenty million lovely blondes on my dick. Alright Alice, let’s do this. Get every sexy blonde lady in the world on my dick. Now” Tom commanded. I did as he commanded, following another of my sexy husband’s orders as I rounded up twenty million blonde women that Tom and I would consider attractive. Without any warning or mercy I tore them away from their homes, their workplaces and the streets until my husband’s dick was now completely covered in their tiny, writhing bodies. I ran over to Tom’s feet as I felt my body grow in size until I was standing over Tom, lying on his own back, the tip of his penis almost high enough to collide into satellites. “You know what to do Alice, make sure you get all of them” Tom commanded as I dropped to my knees and brought my mouth close to his dick.

I used my enhanced vision to look closer, to gaze on the faces of millions of women from all around the world. They were naked, blonde haired, wailing in agony and unable to escape their gravitational binds. I broadcast a vision into all of their minds of what had happened to them and why, their screams of terror were music to my enhanced ears. I switched my own perspective that of a hapless woman near the head of his dick so I could see what I looked like to the tiny captives. The result was, as always spectacular for the both of us. My beautiful, smooth, white skinned face filled their entire sky, my red lips drawing most of their focus as I rolled a pink tongue larger than a city across my lips before it darted out and in slow motion created by my power of time dilation collided with the head of my husband’s manhood, striking the cock-flesh with a force larger than a nuclear bomb as over a million of the tiny captives were swept up, alive onto my tongue. Time slowed further for them as I demonstrated to the remaining tiny women those stuck to my tongue, drinking in their fear as I rolled my tongue into my mouth and swallowed them all alive.

Again and again I swept my husband’s dick clean with my tongue, he moaned in pleasure as his hands tore through the planet’s crust, I could feel the millions, still alive inside my stomach as they tried to find their way out of their unfathomably large and dark prison, their struggles were short lived, I then illuminated the inside of my stomach for the tiny women I had swallowed as they saw the same sight as I had earlier – A literal ocean’s worth of Tom’s cum bearing down upon them at hypersonic speed. All of the women inside me, in unison let out one long final scream before being silenced forever.

My husband pulled himself out of my mouth, cum dripped past my lips into the ocean below as my husband rolled onto his back and began to relax. “Good job, Alice. Before I relinquish you from servitude I have one last thing I wanted to do today. My next command is that you shrink yourself down to the size of a normal human and find yourself a bit of dry land. I think you’re going to enjoy my last act” He said. He then stood up and grabbed my right hand “Your Moon ornament on your ring, hand it over slave” he commanded as I detached the other universe’s Moon and placed it in his palm. He smiled and then raised a finger, pointing at this Earth’s Moon. With a snap of his fingers the Moon disappeared and appeared alongside the other Moon in his palm. “I want you to destroy this Moon for me” he commanded me, handing over the uninhabited Moon. I held it between my fingers and then inspiration struck as I inserted it into my pussy, my husband grinned as I then squeezed my vaginal muscles, crushing it to dust. “Excellent” he said as he snapped his fingers again and this alternate universe Moon appeared in the same position as the original one.

Tom then began to grow himself again. I shrank myself down and flew over to the nearest piece of land I could find that hadn’t been obliterated by us; I landed myself in the Himalayan Mountains and at the top of Mount Everest I waited as my husband grew bigger than the Earth itself, his bare chest filled the entire horizon. He then changed position and soon enough his erection now filled the horizon, I changed my perspective to match that of Tom, inserting his continent wide cock into the Atlantic Ocean, drilling into the Earth until the head of his dick was at the Earth’s centre. Earthquakes and panic erupted all around the world until my husband’s voice, rattling the bones of every man and woman on Earth spoke to them in a language that all could understand.

“Dust specks of planet Earth, I am your God, Tom. I have demonstrated my power over all of you through four acts; the first was my annihilation of part of the Western United States for the transgression of attacking me with your nuclear bombs. The second, the public punishment by whipping of my servant’s carelessness in carrying out my divine instructions, the third in commanding my servant to clean my penis of the presence of your bodies with her mouth and now the fourth act: The annihilation of the entire planet and all of human civilization and all of life itself by one final, explosive orgasm. In layman’s terms, I’m going to use my cock as a Planet Buster and there is nothing that anyone can say or do that can stop me” he finished his speech with a maniacal laugh as I could feel my own pussy tingling again.

Time slowed all around me as I switched my perspective to that of various people, on this planet I watched as the survivors of our earlier rampage in Europe and the United States shouted angrily, cried out in despair, their whole sky was nothing but Tom’s penis, jammed into the ocean and severing their link to each continent, they watched as the world’s superpowers unleashed one final, futile wave of nuclear attacks against the impenetrable wall of flesh. Even in South America and Africa they could see his manhood in the distance, ascending all the way into outer space. Within Australia and East Asia they had a clearer picture of Tom’s testicles, hanging over them. They were so large they exerted a gravity of their own. The inhabitants of the Moon, who only minutes before had their view of the world consigned to that of my wedding ring and everything around it could now clearly see the front of husband in his entirety.

I snapped back now to the centre of Earth, the perspective of everyone was now in the centre as my husband erupted into one final, gloriously apocalyptic orgasm that matched my own. I fell to the ground writhing in pleasure yet my perspective was still on the ejaculate fluid pushing against the liquid iron outer core of Earth, the power of his own muscles pushing against the gravitational binding energy holding the planet together. He grunted in effort as the Earth’s crust above buckled. I watched his cum explode through the Earth’s core, than the mantle and then I felt my most powerful orgasm today as the entire planet was blown to pieces in an explosion of cum that radiated outwards as an expanding sphere. All human beings on the planet were completely obliterated as the very ground around them was pulverised or ejected into outer space. My own body was teleported onto the edge of his penis where I could see the remnants of this universe’s Earth floating away, the pieces flying outwards at five percent of the speed of light.

Thirty seconds after my husband came, the fragments of planet Earth smashed into the Moon, cracking it into pieces as the civilization that I had held captive all this time was completely destroyed. I turned around to look at my husband; it is difficult to describe him in words. He was roughly as large as planet Jupiter in total size. At normal human size I was almost one hundred million times smaller than he was, microscopic in size before my husband after he just fucked a planet to pieces. I saw him raise a finger, pointing it at the sun, drawing it towards him, the sight of him never changing thanks to his own self-illumination. He smiled and created a portal, holding the yellow dwarf star in his right hand. “They won’t need this anymore” he said as he floated through the portal, carrying me with him. The last thing I witnessed before the portal closed was their entire solar system being plunged into permanent darkness.

We arrived back at the original ‘Daily Run’ universe. Tom still held the Sun in his hand, but he then quickly shrank the star down and fitted it to his own wedding ring. He placed a boot on my back. “Kneel slave” he commanded as I dropped to my knees. “I now relinquish you from your servitude, Alice” he said as I stood up again and faced my husband. “So, what did you think?” He asked, grinning as he changed into some street clothes. I did likewise and then replied “You’ve really raised the bar, honey. The most fun I’ve had in ages. I think you realise now that when I’m the designated giantess that I’ll have to do something even better than that?” Tom smiled “Looking forward to it babe”. We created a portal together and returned to our home universe.