- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final chapter of Game of Sizes

Day Six: The Husband

Today was another bright and sunny day in this world’s largest city. Before 10AM it was an ordinary day, but within ten minutes of that hour thousands had been killed, dozens of buildings damaged or destroyed and the survivors plunged into blind animal panic as police, medical services and fire fighters were completely and almost instantly overwhelmed by the rampage of a giant woman as so many cities had before us.

I ran alongside the panicked crowds of the city that were desperately trying to run from my wife’s footsteps. Today my wife dressed herself as a Japanese Schoolgirl as she smashed and crushed the buildings and vehicles around her. As she followed the crowd, her hand would reach down and lift dozens of people, bringing them up to her mouth as she swallowed them alive. When I and the rest of the crowd reached the centre of the city another sight confronted us in the form of two other school girls with blue and green hair respectively that were also herding crowds of civilians towards us. When they saw my wife they both smiled. The three of them formed a perfect circle around us, alongside several tall buildings they hadn’t knocked over yet. They all smiled sadistically as the desperate and trapped people tried to escape through their legs only to be crushed beneath their black, white and now also blood red school shoes.

“How about it girls? Let’s kill them all!” Alice shouted as she raised a finger and blasted an escaping group with a laser beam. “Isn’t your husband somewhere in this crowd” asked the green haired girl, looking down carefully and briefly meeting my gaze. “Ex-husband, you mean!” My wife convincingly lied as she raised her foot again and brought it down on a bus, crushing the people still in it. The girls had joined in my wife’s fantasy, to have an all-girls giantess rampage. She had told each of them earlier the fictional story that we were going through a divorce and then my Goddess Wife promised that in exchange for making them giantesses with superpowers they would help her find her ‘Philandering Ex-Husband’ and help her take her revenge, a scenario we had played with a few times before and was therefore nothing new to us.

Each of the giantesses looked at the crowd and simultaneously each shouted ‘SILENCE’! The crowd around me went dead silent, except for the moans of the wounded. My wife then spoke her demand to the crowd “I am looking for a man named Tom, find him and I will let all of you go”. She paused and then continued “He is definitely in this crowd right here, he has white skin, short black hair, is well built and fit, has green eyes and probably has the same shit eating grin on his face that he gets when he is fucking his bimbo secretary. Know anyone in the crowd that meets that description? Bring him to me or all of you will die” Alice finished as she slammed her foot into the lobby of the office building on her right and then crossed her arms.

I quickly ruffled my hair and tried to avoid looking anyone in the eye. I was hoping my wife wouldn’t find me and then massacre the entire crowd in frustration, allowing my escape. “I found him!” someone shouted behind me. I tried to protest, but I was knocked down by a mad rush of the crowd as another man was quickly detained. “We got him! We got him!” The crowd chanted as the wrong man was led away. “Put him in Miko’s hand over there” my wife commanded as the Green Haired schoolgirl, with one hand in her skirt, masturbating and the other on the ground received the innocent man. She then quickly handed him over to my wife’s waiting palm as she grinned sadistically. Her smile quickly disappeared and turned into one of anger as she carefully inspected her ‘Ex-Husband’.

“This isn’t Tom!” She shouted angrily, tossing the man several miles away as he screamed and begged for mercy. Her body then started crackling, lightning sparks forming around her “I’ll give all you to the count of ten, find Tom, or all of you die!” The two other schoolgirls licked their lips and dragged their shoes across the ground menacingly. I hid inside the destroyed lobby of the bank Alice destroyed with her shoe. I spotted the tip of one of her shoe laces, caught around a vending machine that had fallen on top of it. I briefly looked outside to check if the rest of the knot that tied her shoe laces had come undone. A member of the crowd pointed to me “There he is!” She shouted as they entered the building. Before I could run they quickly slammed me down on the ground and dragged me out as I protested my innocence unconvincingly. Alice was counting down to zero as she waited impatiently for the crowd to deliver her prize. “Three”, “Two”, “You have him? Give him to me now!” She demanded as they forced me into her waiting palm.

I was pulled up to her billboard sized face as she made a show of inspecting me. Her face curled in a sadistic smile. “That’s him, that’s the little shithead I’ve been looking for” she said, tightening her hand around me. As I was enclosed in the darkness of her fingers I sent her a short telepathic message “Darling, you’re shoe laces are untied”. She unfurled her palm and replied telepathically back “Good catch, honey” she then tipped her palm down, giving me a line of sight to her shoe as she used telekinesis to lift her shoe lace, tossing the vending machine aside and retying the knot. The crowd watched her in stunned awe as she then placed me on top of the building that was currently level with her neck.

“As promised, for delivering my ex, I will let you all of you go” my wife announced as she stood aside, no longer blocking the street. The crowd then started moving past as Alice then gestured to the waiting school girls. “But I said nothing about what Miko and Cho would do” and she smirked as the crowd begun to scream in anger and outrage. Both of the schoolgirls then started growing as they ploughed through the escaping crowd, smashing most of them underfoot on their first pass. They both turned around and began to start scooping up the survivors of their first pass and tossing them into their panties. On the third pass they dragged their shoes through the first and second floors of the buildings around them, killing anyone that tried to hide inside the buildings. When they finished they turned to Alice, who had also grown to their height.

My wife then reached her hand down and lifted my inch high (relatively) body and then dangled me high above the street. “I thought about what I might do to you once I found you, Tom” she said as pretended to struggle. “I thought about dropping you in the street and splattering you like all these itty bitty bugs. I then thought about crushing you between my fingers”. I interrupted to shout “Please honey, I still love you, we can work this out!” My wife squeezed me in her grip, tightly enough to knock the wind out of me. “Shut up! Did you tell that to the bimbo you fucked? You told me that many times as you broke my heart. No, killing you is way too easy, I’m going to torture you using the very thing you love – The touch of another woman”.

My wife walked over to Miko, who was fingering herself with the dozens of people she had captured. My wife opened Miko’s skirt and dangled me over her pussy as I took in the screams of desperate people trying to crawl out as Miko’s fingers pushed them back in. “How’s that look, Tom? An all you can eat buffet of schoolgirl pussy”. My wife pulled me up as she closed the schoolgirl’s skirt and walked over to Cho “Maybe you’re more of a tongue man. Did you enjoy that bimbo’s mouth sucking that little cock of yours?” She pulled me up to Cho’s mouth. “Doctor Alice says: Say ah” as Cho opened her mouth and said “Ah”. She kept her mouth open as I was pulled closer. “Maybe Cho here will give you the biggest blow job of your life for that little prick of yours and like many females in those nature documentaries, swallow you alive right after mating”. She pulled me closer and Cho’s teeth bit down in front of me, inches away from me as she made chomping motions and rolled her tongue back and forth.

“Look honey, you’ve made your point. I’ll be a good man-” “QUIET WORM” my wife interrupted. “Fun as any of these methods sound, they just don’t encapsulate the right punishment I want to inflict on you. No, to make you really suffer I need to get creative” she said as she gently placed me on the street. I looked above at her as she started growing me to her height, wondering what she had in store. As my height levelled off she pinned both of my arms to the building behind me and held them with an invisible force. She then made my clothes disappear, stripping me naked. “I see that you’ve already got an erection. Figures, Men!” She shouted indignantly. “Alright ladies, give my man a good time with any part of your body that you please while I go find some additional toys for us to play with”. My wife created a portal and disappeared through it leaving the two schoolgirls remaining, both of them smirking sadistically.

Cho reached down with a pinkie finger to the tip of my erection and gently poked it. Blinding pain shot through me and I screamed in agony and tried to break free of the building I was shackled to. “Poor little Tom, shackled to the building while his wife let’s two schoolgirls torture him” Miko said laughing as dangled her finger over my erection again, making me flinch. “You mean ex-wife” I said through gritted teeth as Miko cradled my balls, each fondling shooting through me like an electrical shock. “No, we definitely mean your wife, Tom. We know that you two aren’t getting divorced; you very much love each other and that you are both all-powerful deities that like to play sexy games with each other. But you see your wife also told us the truth about what happened yesterday, how you whipped and tortured her, how you made her swim in an ocean of your own cum, of how you cruelly abused your power to indulge yourself however you pleased. She wants payback for all of that, you see, Tom” Miko explained to me.

“I suppose you ladies both know that I am also an all-powerful God and that I could, if I wanted to turn the tables on you both right now?” I told them accurately, tempted as I was to take away their powers and make them my own playthings. “Alice told us that you would maybe try threatening us with that, we know that if you really wanted to you could do anything you wanted to us, but that in the end you wouldn’t as you know full well you deserve this torture and will therefore raise not a single ounce of your powers against us” Cho smiled as she lazily dragged her finger along my testicles, renewing the stabs of pain that filled my mind. From that point on, I knew that this would be a long day, but the sexy schoolgirl my wife recruited was also right, Alice was only reciprocating the treatment I inflicted on her yesterday, through these two women and in the end I had no right to stop them for doing as they pleased. A fact they both took full advantage of for the hours I was tied to that building.

As I moaned in agony from my punishment I reflected upon our adventures as Husband and Wife, God and Goddess. We had both only barely scratched the surface of the possibilities afforded to us by our powers, of the many worlds we still had yet to explore, the different sexual games we had yet to think of, the things we yet to discover concerning the nature of our powers.

The possibilities are limited only by our imagination, we had no competitors or rivals, no limits on our abilities to bend and warp reality as we pleased, no time constraints or imposed objectives beyond those we made for ourselves. The multiverse is a wide open sandbox of infinite possibilities within possibilities and we have it all to ourselves. I hope that you have enjoyed reading about our adventures as much as we enjoyed having them and writing about them. Perhaps one day we shall tell you about more of them or perhaps one day you shall bear witness to one of them. For now though I think that we have both said enough.

And so I now close our adventures with two words: The End.