- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little more background on Tom and Alice.

The destruction of a city is a trivial matter for beings of our power, we could just stomp it out, blow it up with an explosion, bury it in a pile of papers containing sparkly vampire fiction, turn it into a candy bar and just eat it or just make it vanish from existence entirely. The real art of being a giant on a rampage is not the act of destroying things, it’s HOW you destroy things that really matters. Nobody wants to hear anything about a giant that just dropped a shoe on a city and called it a day, where is the fun in that?

Instead, we both compete with each other to use the most creative, erotic and/or intelligent means of destroying or subjugating the people in these universes. Our games are not a matter of practicality but of imagination. Sometimes we just work together as a couple; in other cases only one of us gets to be the big scary giant such as in our daily ritual of doing what we call The Daily Run.

The Daily Run is quite simple; one of us grows to giant size while the other stays at normal size and the giant spouse gets a head start for as long as needed to make themselves as big as he/she wants to be, changing any laws of physics or using any superpowers of their choosing in order to create or remove obstacles in the city while the smaller spouse tries to run to the finish line on foot without using any superpowers or changing size. It is in essence game of wits vs godlike powers (with some fair play from the God(dess)).

It is something we both try to be creative about, creating an obstacle, but always leaving a method to get around it like today when I went around her unusually deep and wide foot prints that blocked entire streets or what my wife did yesterday when I covered every street in ice with my freezing breath and she just skated the whole way. The sky is the limit on what can be done as long as neither of us decides to make it utterly impossible or too difficult for the smaller one to reach the finish line.

Needless to say we always use the same city for The Daily Run, just undoing any changes we make. It’s hard to articulate why we do this daily ritual, it is partly a challenge to keep our minds fresh and also just a way to dominate the other partner at least for a little while. I guess it is hard for you to relate to this sort of game when you don’t have superpowers or a spouse that’s into this kind of kinky stuff. I mean, what you do if you and your significant other had these kinds of powers?

Anyway returning to where we were before I told you our life story, we’re both a mile high in this city and we’re heading to the outskirts where all the little people are congregating in their futile effort to escape us. A large building as high as my knee blocks my way, I lift it from the ground with my telekinesis without breaking stride and Alice giggles as I throw it at one of the train stations, causing a massive explosion and a rain of glass and concrete over several square miles as we relentlessly step on everything in our path without bothering to look down at what we were flattening.

We reached the outskirts within a few minutes and spied a major traffic jam. “Babe, it seems that some people are leaving before the performance has ended” I said mockingly and Alice crouched down to look at all the tiny cars. “Leaving so soon now? We’ve only just begun” she cooed. “Maybe we should tell them the itinerary?” I asked this while I was busy stomping on the roads leading out of the city.

“Now little ones, I think we’ve gotten off on the wrong foot. It seems that we’ve been very rude to keep you in the dark regarding today’s activities. Let me introduce myself, my name is Alice and my Husband over there is Tom and we’ve decided that today your entire city is going to be our plaything along with all of its bright and upstanding citizens. Of course, we can hardly have any fun if you all decide to leave so we’re going to have to detain all of you. If you survive the performance then my husband may let you go”. “Only if my Wife approves” I answered back deferentially finishing my work with my shoeprint in the main highway.

Alice held up her hand and waggled her finger. “What are you doing? We can’t stop them all leaving just by tearing up all the roads”. I stopped and asked her “I suppose you have a better idea?” She then replied “I sure do” she held out her right hand and removed her wedding ring. “Just give me five minutes and I will guarantee that no-one can enter or leave the city”. I had a feeling that I knew exactly what she was going to do and the thought made me want to take her right there and then but I held fast and said “You got it, babe. Do what you need to do”.

She then started walking out of the city, growing bigger with each stride as she made deeper and deeper impressions with her boots. She reached the mountains outside the city and easily stepped over them. After she strolled more than a hundred miles away from me my wife turned around and her growth accelerated, exploding at such a rate that her boots now simply ploughed through the mountain and the soles of her boots crossed the hundred miles of distance she originally strolled through until she then easily straddled the entire city.

From my perspective of a mere one mile high she was easily one thousand times bigger than me and must have been roughly around a million times bigger than her normal stature, everything above her knees was high enough to be in Low Earth Orbit. Her whole body was almost as large as Japan or half the diameter of The Moon. As I looked up her skirt I thought that the only thing that would make her any hotter right now would be was if she wasn’t wearing any underwear. Alas, today she wore simple white panties, blocking my view of that magnificently vast, city sized womanhood of hers.

As I was reminiscing about her undergarments she began to reach down with her right hand, casting a shadow over the city as she was holding that now titanic wedding ring of hers and she very carefully set it down (though I suppose she used some of her powers to dampen the impact of her movements), the finger hole was large enough to surround the entire city and the ring itself was so thick, nothing could penetrate it and the ring was also so tall that almost all aircraft couldn’t fly high enough to get over it. The ring itself was one million times its normal size and per the square cube law, one quintillion times its original mass. Nothing short of a God (such as Yours Truly) could ever hope to lift that and my wife just plopped it down like it was nothing.

She then lifted her hand again, but the city itself was still in the shadow of the ring itself. Alice probably didn’t realise this so I took the liberty of making the walls of the ring generate some ambient light, no way was I going to rampage on a city in the dark. So of course, what does a woman that has just made herself over a thousand miles high do now? Well, remember when I told you about how destroying a city is stupidly simple? She could have easily snuffed it out with a finger at that size or even a stray breath, but then we wouldn’t really have much to do for the whole day after that.

So after turning her wedding ring into a wall of nearly unimaginable size Alice began to reduce her size, carefully stepping out of her own boot prints, which had themselves gouged vast craters that were deeper than any human has ever dug. She walked towards me and stepped over the edge of the ring into the city as she then shrank herself back down to a mile in size.