- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom and Alice have sex on a large scale but have some irritating interuptions.

One of the great advantages of her erection of The Wedding Wall (that’s what we decided to call this later on) is not just that it keeps out all Immigrants and Emigrants such as the Police or Military forces but that it also keeps out the elements too. When my wife smashed her boots into the earth from that height, it had destroyed more than a dozen small towns, another major city and the resulting shockwaves and earthquakes created was far more than enough to completely destroy* everything inside the city she was trying to wall in.

*This has happened before, so now we just change the laws of physics inside the city to prevent it from being wiped out by anything other than a direct hit.

As a result of this destruction, massive amounts of smoke, dust and other miscellaneous debris are thrown into the upper atmosphere, enough to block out the sun for a little while and cause an effect akin to a mild Nuclear Winter to occur. All of these are the long term climatic effects of my Wife’s growth well beyond the Kármán Line. Yet all of these events were irrelevant to us and the people trapped inside the city itself thanks to this wall of solid gold, which blocks off all the dust, smoke, extreme weather, and any other annoyances that would require our conscious effort to get rid of.

My wife finished her leisurely stroll back to me and she again grabbed my crotch just as she did ten minutes ago, I was still as hard I was then. “No escapes and no more distractions” she announced and this time I didn’t stop her from pulling my shorts down, instead I pulled her skirt down in response, taking off our shoes and boots at the same time we were doing this. Next we pulled off each other’s shirts and tossed them onto the ground below. My wife undid the bun on her hair then unhooked her bra, discarding it on to the streets below. Finally we slid off our underwear which then left us completely nude.

I then lay down on my back, crushing one of the biggest districts that had so far escaped major damage from my wife’s morning rampage. I tapped the wall of gold directly behind me “Show me what this ring symbolises, honey” and Alice eyed my skyscraper sized penis, and started to carefully stroke the end of it with her empty wedding ring finger. “Symbolise what, my Dear Husband? Our six years of marriage? Do you mean the right to be the only woman in the multiverse that is allowed to do this to you?” My Wife continued to stroke me, I felt as though I was going to explode at any time, though I knew this wouldn’t happen. One of the perks of our powers is the ability to block or trigger an orgasm at any time of our choosing. No matter how much she teased, I only came when she allowed it (the same also applied to her orgasm too).

She then used her other hand to spread her labia with her fingers, she then put her hands by her side and crouched down over me. “Fuck me and fuck this city” she commanded. “As my Goddess commands” and I grabbed both of her tits as she went to town on me with enough force to destroy a town. As we began to approach our mutual orgasm I felt a small prick on my arm, then another and another and I noticed my wife too starting getting pricked by flashes of light. A flash of light appeared right around her left ear hole and my wife made an irritated, angry shout and shortly after I felt a loud noise in my right ear that sounded like artillery fire. It was artillery fire.

My wife jumped off me, her face screwed up in rage at the sudden coitus interruptus. “I thought I blocked all you little shits. I’m trying to FUCK my husband” my wife ranted as she kicked buildings over and flung them in the general direction of the artillery fire. I could feel the artillery fire intensifying; it started to irritate me as well and not just because my wife stopped having sex with me. “Must have been the surviving military bases in the city limits rallying against us” I mused and I got up and scouted for the positions. Then I realised that they were changing positions through Shoot and Scoot tactics. The military was not as stupid as I thought. But in the end, we were gods made flesh, and their weapons could never harm us so I told my wife “They don’t care babe, I’ll give them our reply”.

I started growing myself until I was twenty miles high, almost level with the top of The Wedding Wall, my wife watched in fascination and awe as I grabbed my still erect penis and stomped my way towards the distant artillery fire, at my new size I couldn’t really feel their shots anymore. “Honey, can you let me come right now?” A few seconds later she obliged and I came, dropping billions of gallons of my ejaculate onto the streets below and drowning thousands of civilians along with any military units that were trying to hide from me. Aiming myself to the right I asked her for another orgasm and I came again, flooding not only the streets, but even filling up the comparatively tiny boot prints left by my wife’s earlier fun.

I stomped my way across the city where any artillery dared to continue defying us, ejaculating on any massed crowd or military base with an endless supply of constantly regenerating sperm until finally I asked my wife to stop amidst my heavy breathing. I then turned to her and smiled, waving my still solid erection around proudly until another wave of attacks poked my wife on her ass and she pointed to the offenders, even shooting a laser from her finger that blew up several tanks that entered her sight. Irritated that these ants were touching my wife’s intimate parts as well as the embarrassment of not finishing the job of destroying these pests I started to stroll towards their position but this time I just grew bigger and bigger until I was now one hundred miles high and easily exceeded the height of the Wedding Wall.

This time I asked my wife for just one more orgasm as I was now going to dump over a trillion gallons on them with my now five mile long penis. I used one hand to aim my penis and then I used my other hand to send Alice the signal to let loose. When I came, my load took a full ten* seconds to land, giving the little ones below enough time to contemplate their doom as an unstoppable avalanche of white descended rapidly. When my ejaculate finally made contact with the ground the result was the largest man made (literally) flood in history as this entire section of the city succumbed to a shockwave of white sticky fluid that smashed every building into dust, drowned or splattered thousands of people to death and now completely and decisively ended any remaining military resistance. If there were any surviving units then at this point they had learned a lesson that only a man could teach.

*Under the normal laws of gravity, it would take around two minutes for my load to land from this lofty height, but neither me nor my wife are that patient so I made gravity work faster.

I shrank back down to find my wife fingering herself, the aroma of my orgasm pervaded the entire city and had my wife in a frenzy of arousal and she grunted between her panting breaths “I want to come, NOW”. A moment later I let her have it as she dropped to her knees and moaned. When the first was over I let her have another one and another one, she screamed out my name in ecstasy which only egged me on, I came twenty times to destroy the military, so I gave her twenty orgasms stretched over a ten minute period., each stronger than the last.

When I finally stopped she tentatively arose, breathing heavily. “Tom that was the best sex that I have ever had, I love you” we embraced each other and explored the devastation of the city, the vast footprints, the massive lakes of my ejaculate (I wondered what the long term environmental consequences of such incredible volumes of human male sperm would be), most of the city was destroyed now and there were few survivors, huddled in areas that had managed to avoid getting hit directly, which we decided to spare*. “Shall I get your ring back?” I asked. “Yeah, let’s go home” she said. I didn’t change my size this time; I just made the ring vanish and appear in my hand and handed it to Alice. She slipped it on and smiled “In sickness and in health, rich or poor, with godlike powers or not until death do us part” she said as she created a portal and stepped through it. I then created my own portal and followed her inside.

*Or rather we didn’t want to go through the tedious effort of killing all the remaining survivors.