- Text Size +

I already told you before that my husband was literally and figuratively the hottest man in the world. The literal part you are now familiar with, now I shall tell you of the figurative part. Tom was a handsome man, with green eyes, short black hair, completely clean shaven, white skinned with a bit of a tan and a well-toned body featuring a six pack chest. We were the perfect beautiful couple, I reached into my bikini briefs as we strolled down the street, not caring who saw us and retrieved the subway car, it had been battered and deformed by the rough ride inside my pussy, but the people inside were still alive and renewed their pleas for mercy once they spotted my giant face again. “Remember when I said that my husband wouldn’t harm you any longer? I lied” I then pulled open Tom’s speedos and dropped the subway car inside. It only took a few seconds but the bulge in the fabric soon became unmistakable.

I was tempted there and then to give Tom an orgasm, to drown the survivors. If I asked him, he would have asked in turn if they could be drowned inside my mouth and I would’ve said yes. I have no inhibitions at all for giving my husband a blow job in the middle of a crowded street, but tempting as such exhibitionism it might have been, there was more fun to be had at the beach rather than indulge in something we’ve already done a dozen times before anyway. We both tromped over to the beach and found a spot to lie down and soak up some of the sun. We heard the murmurs among the crowd talking about Tom’s Fiery Rampage; the death toll was estimated to be at least one hundred thousand, large parts of the city were inaccessible to rescue workers, tens of thousands of people burned badly, families and their homes and businesses destroyed, the new President declaring a state of emergency and a nationwide effort to find us.

I was getting wet from it all, I made a smartphone appear in my hands and I looked at all the news footage and I showed my Husband the screen, he grinned sadistically as he studied his own rampage, I saw a scene that occurred before the Daily Run started where Tom put his hands around a skyscraper and without directly touching it, he just vaporised it. “My hands were ten thousand centigrade when I did that” he bragged, then there was another video of him from the street level, of my half mile husband reaching down with his hand and retrieving that subway car, looking at it like an interesting toy, finally there was another scene where he smashed a police station underfoot and the police uselessly emptied their clips against him with their side arms. I think of power as being the ultimate aphrodisiac, and my husband was the living embodiment of power. I wanted him inside me right there and then, but then again what I wanted more was my own power trip to match his and I knew just how to start my own.

I reached out and circled my finger around Tom’s speedos, feeling the bulge and the outline of the tiny subway car trapped between his erection and the fabric, the train was still intact and with my enhanced hearing I could still hear the people inside, their screams of terror and prayers to an indifferent God. “Enjoying the train, Tom?” I asked. “I am, my dear. But I must say that you deserve a toy for yourself, you can take this one back any time it pleases you“. He said this as he was reaching a finger into my bikini bottom. “In fact, I’ll even become a passenger of the train if it convinces you”. I liked the thought of having my husband shrunken down and inside of me, but I wanted to do more than that. “I’m going to go swimming, it is such a beautiful day and such a beautiful beach” I said to him. “As you wish, babe. Hope there isn’t any giant sea monsters lurking in the ocean. If there is one, it’ll have to come and catch me” he said to me playfully, lying back down on the beach.

I then walked over to him, put my hand inside his speedos again and pulled out the subway car. “Almost forgot to take this with me” I said to him, licking my lips as I dumped it in my bikini bottom for a second time. I turned around and Tom gave me a playful slap on my ass as I walked into the water and began to paddle out into the Pacific Ocean. I dived underwater and continued to swim for several minutes without needing to breathe, until after a few miles of swimming I finally decided to begin, I touched my feet against the ocean floor and I began to grow myself. I focused on growing until my head emerged from the water, to which I then crouched down until I was underwater again. I started crawling back to shore; growing larger and larger until finally my semi-stealthy approach could no longer work and I emerged from the water, a half mile, bikini clad Titaness that sent the beachgoers into an immediate panic, partly because of the recent news of a giant attack priming the people towards panic but mostly, I reckon, due to the displacement of water caused by my body drowning several people unintentionally.

I crawled on all fours onto the beach, my breasts swinging within the bikini fabric and smashing dozens to paste every time I pressed my hundred thousand ton tits into the sand. My husband was already running, I could’ve easily caught him and he knew it too, but we both loved the chase. I rose from my crawl and stood at my full height. I grabbed the straps of my bikini top and unhooked it, letting my breasts loose while discarding the top on a row of parked cars. Now that my boobs were liberated from the constraint of the bikini I stepped forward and dropped on all fours again and then let the pendulum motion of my twins plough through the buildings on the other side of the road from the beach. I grabbed one of my breasts and squeezed it, letting the people below anticipate what was coming next as I dropped it onto a building, flattening it completely in a cloud of dust and a few bloodstains. I found a row of parked cars and delicately crouched further down until my nipple made contact and crushed one of the cars, I then guided my nipple to another car and crushed it. Once I got bored of crushing the mostly empty cars I ascended to my full height again.

I spotted a large hotel in front of me, the Villa Topez as it was called. I walked over to it and raised my foot, smashing it into the top of the building, causing it to cave in and collapse. My rampage continued as I smashed through buildings with my feet, with my breasts, even picking up cars and throwing them at distant structures, mostly scoring direct hits that broke tons of glass, but didn’t bring the buildings down. I reached the Manly Oval, trampling the tennis courts and tearing up the turf. A hundred people had gathered here in a desperate effort to escape me and they seemed to think that I wouldn’t travel this far, I blocked their exit with a completely impenetrable force field that kept the prisoners inside the oval for my amusement. Tom wasn’t among this crowd, he wouldn’t make his capture that simple, my husband loved to elude me by cleverer means. I stood with my hands on my hips above my captive audience, straddling the entire field.

I smiled at the people below “You may be wondering what I want, little people. I want my husband here right now” I told them. “I saw that bastard with a blonde haired floozy at Kings Cross and now I want him to suffer. He is wearing red speedos, has green eyes, short black hair, is clean shaven, white skinned with a tan, a well-toned body featuring a six pack chest and a smug, shit eating grin that’s always on his dumb face” I told them. My husband loves it when I roleplay as a cheated on lover, he tells me that it adds to the thrill of the chase. I also liked it as it often helped me to capture my husband by encouraging the people to cooperate in finding him and bringing him to me. Of course these people could not help me at all with that task, but I didn’t care. It just pleased me to come up with an excuse to kill them all. The crowd looked around and tried to plead with me that they couldn’t find him. I grabbed my bikini bottom “I’m going to show you little ones what happens to people that give their Goddess more excuses then action”.

I pulled down the bikini bottom, exposing myself to the crowd and my husband, as I knew that a long distance away he would be watching, his willingness to see me nude overriding his desire to hide from me. A few seconds later the subway car that was trapped inside my pussy slid out as well with a loud metallic groan, landing on a crowd of people and smashing them as well as the long suffering prisoners inside the train to red paste and scrap metal. The entire crowd erupted into blind panic and at this point I dropped the pretext of trying to pretend to earn the crowd’s cooperation and I reached down to start scooping up people by the hand full, stuffing them inside my pussy by the dozen, not caring if I crushed anyone or dropped a few to their deaths along the way. It mattered not if they were men or women; they were all going to die for my pleasure. They struggled, kicked and wailed in despair. Some decided to hump the inside wall of my vagina in one final fit of insane lust while others committed suicide intentionally or accidently by attempting to crawl out of my pussy and falling to their deaths hundreds of feet below. I put a stop to their deadly escapes by sliding my bikini bottom back on, trapping over a hundred survivors inside me as I moved on to the CBD.