- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alice performs a giantess cliche, with a bit of a twist.

As I am sure you have already suspected by now me and my husband read a great deal of size changing related fiction and have seen a great deal of size related porn. At first we did this for the benefit of our fantasies, just as I am sure you do, if you are reading this account of our adventures for your own gratification, anyway. But now that we have the power to warp reality at will and make any of our fantasies occur in reality we use this media now for ideas and inspiration. Thanks to size fetishists such as yourselves who have written all of these wonderful stories, your entire world may now be doomed to be crushed/eaten/fucked/etc. into oblivion by an omnipotent man and woman that share your fetish. Depending on your personality and life outlook, knowing this fact about us may either help or hinder your creativity in size changing.

The reason why I am telling you this is that I am, right at this moment I am about to re-enact one of the most common themes found in most size changing stories. You know the one where the huge giantess rampaging inside of a city typically uses one of the big buildings like a giant dildo. It is my favourite part; it is the ultimate demonstration of sexual power by a giant woman. To use my own pussy as a weapon of mass destruction is one of the best perks of being a giantess, it is a beautiful combination of power, sex and exhibitionism in the same act. Right now as you all know I am currently in the CBD of Sydney, Australia, this city does have a few tall buildings in it, but not as much as other prominent cities of the world like Tokyo or New York. I have always made a point of ensuring that all cities of the world have a ‘Lovemaking’ session with me no matter the size of their buildings. It is only fair after all; there are no safe places from me or my husband and we like to remind our tiny playthings of this fact.

As I stepped into the CBD I found much larger crowds of people, the roads were completely backed up with traffic, hundreds had left their cars to travel on foot and dozens of new car accidents occurred as desperate people tried to get away from me. I walked onto one of the main highways, flattening multiple cars under my feet until I found a large bus stuck in the backed up traffic. I saw the door open on the bus and the passengers were trying to run, but I quickly stopped them by creating a force field around the entire bus. I then lifted the bus with two fingers and brought it in front of my face, looking closely at the tiny vehicle with my enhanced vision and gazing at the tiny passengers and their looks of incredulous horror. I pointed the front of the bus towards my open mouth, giving the driver a full view of my vast maw; I wanted him to fear being eaten alive, mainly because I was going to eat him alive. I lifted a massive eighteen wheeler truck towards my face with my telekinetic powers and then dropped it inside my mouth, chewing it open mouthed as my enhanced teeth easily tore the truck’s metal frame, the driver and the engine to pieces that slid down my throat noisily. I grinned at the bus driver and then bit the air a few feet in front of his bus, making him and the passengers jolt. I spoke to him and all the passengers inside with my most sultry voice “I’m going to swallow all of you alive, you’ll all go down the hatch for your Goddess”.

The driver had by this point lost his mind and hysterical with fear he tried to drive away, the wheels of the bus uselessly spinning in the air. I licked my lips, bringing the bus into my mouth and savouring the sounds of terror from inside the bus. I then rolled it around with my tongue, the invisible shield softening the power of my tongue pounding against the metal frame. I then pinned the bus against my teeth, opening my mouth once again to give everyone inside one final view of daylight as I then pushed the bus down by own throat, swallowing it all whole and letting them die a slow death inside my stomach.

I started walking further into the CBD, smashing my way through buildings and more traffic with each step. I found my prize, the tallest structure in Sydney, called The Sydney Tower. It was over one thousand feet tall and by my calculations I needed to be two and half miles high to fit the whole structure inside me. I started growing in anticipation, each my steps becoming increasingly destructive. I could feel the tiny people inside my bikini bottom diminish in relative size until they no longer mattered.

I then reached the Sydney Harbour Bridge, easily knocking it down as I swung my now multi million ton breasts into the steel frame of the bridge and throwing hundreds of cars and a train into the watery depths below. I then crossed the barely toe high water, creating tidal forces that smashed over dozens of ships in the harbour. I used my enhanced sight and vision to scan the entire city laid out before me. I spotted my husband on a small ferry heading out of the harbour; it had nearly capsized from the effect of my tidal waves. I looked at the ferry closely, zooming in as I saw him standing on the ferry, watching me. I gestured to the Tower and then to him, he began to strip himself naked and in response I peeled off my own bikini bottom. With my telekinetic powers I forced the ferry to stop and then touched my own pussy with my finger, making my husband shudder at the sensation I was giving him remotely.

Now if any of you have ever seen the Sydney Tower you will know that it is not quite properly phallus shaped, it is relatively narrow and the shape does not match that of a penis very well. Not to worry of course, for those of you worried or relieved that your buildings may not have the dimensions sufficient for a proper dildo fit for a Goddess of my dimensions I can easily create a force field that ‘Smooths Out’ these structural imperfections that so often plague these real world buildings. This is exactly what I did for the Sydney Tower as I approached it and slowly circled the top of it with a single finger. I could see that hundreds of foolish people had tried to hide inside this building for safety. They tried to escape from the ground floor but the force field I created stopped them dead in their tracks.

I spread my labia open and bent down over the building, the lips of my pussy touching the top of the building. Everything that I could feel, my husband would feel, he was not only a witness but a participant. I slowly and steadied lowered myself, shuddering with pleasure and savouring the fresh screams of terror as the people were plunged into complete darkness. My vaginal lips reached the ground, the entire building inside me as the tip touched my clitoris. I lifted myself up again slowly, I then lowered myself onto my makeshift dildo again, faster, building up my speed as I fucked it and by extension my own husband harder and harder, moaning in pleasure, Tom and I were now triggering wave after wave of our linked orgasms as my thrusts reached hypersonic speed. After ten minutes of full scale structural copulation I had one final orgasm that could literally be heard all the way from New Zealand and with that I shuddered in pleasure and my vaginal muscles clamped onto the building, ripping it from the ground as I flopped onto my back. I looked around and saw Tom lying down on the deck of the ferry, dazed from our sex. I looked around and saw the whole city; it had been completely destroyed by the sheer force of my sexquake. A nuclear bomb would’ve caused less damage.

I pulled myself up with the Sydney Tower still stuck inside my pussy; I made the force field disappear and turned around to face my husband, I looked him dead in the eyes as he waved. I clenched my muscles and aimed my pussy at the other side of the harbour and I shot the building out of my vagina like a ping pong ball as it sailed through the sky at supersonic speed and crashed straight into Taronga Zoo, crushing the entire building and everyone inside it to dust and destroying most of the zoo as well. I then stomped my way over to the ferry my husband was still on board, calming the ocean with my powers so I wouldn’t sweep him away. I leaned over him, dominating his view; my breasts swaying dangerously, one of my nipples alone were bigger than the entire ship. I opened my mouth over the ferry, ready to swallow it whole, but instead I blew onto it, making my breath as cold as possible as I froze the ferry and the surrounding ocean solid. I then started to shrink myself down in size, down to the same size as Tom. I jumped onto the boat and when I approached he said “Baby it’s a bit warm, do you think you could cool things down a bit?”

“Is minus fifty centigrade, too warm for you honey? I’m sure we can find a colder place, maybe Antarctica?” He walked behind me and groped both of my breasts “Not a lot of people in Antarctica, but at least we can have a second round without distractions”. He stroked my pussy with one hand as he said this. “Hmm I think we should go home” I told him, admittedly a little tired after our marathon sex session. I created a portal on the frozen water below “You can stay if you want” I offered. ”Hey baby, how about we stay a few days in our Palace after tomorrow’s Daily Run?” He asked. “Alright Tom, you’ve got yourself a date”. I jumped into the portal below, emerging on the other side at home, sweet home. A few seconds* later my husband emerged from the portal as well. By tomorrow all of the damage we had done in that universe would be reset, but tomorrow we were also going to visit a different universe where we never bother to reset it after each visit.

*For all I know of course, he could have spent a year in those few seconds with his powers of time dilation.