- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alice messes with gravity to challenge Tom

Day Three: The Husband

Today was a Monday and we both had to go to work. I had to go to my ordinary, boring office job, filing paperwork so my boss can buy another Mega Yacht, while my wife worked at a call centre for minimum wage, taking in angry and often obscene phone calls on a daily basis because someone couldn’t pay their cable bills on time and thought it was her fault. Our lives outside of the portal are not at all interesting or fun but they do keep us paying the bills and the mortgage, after all we both want to be able to afford to stay in the house that gives us access to this wonderful portal. Some of you may wonder why we don’t just stay in the parallel world forever, since we can easily just stop time relative to the outside world.

It’s a good question and we don’t really have a good answer to it, to some extent it is because we have only had access to the portal for two months (of normal world time that is) and we aren’t entirely sure if we can just stay forever or not, though we have stayed inside for days at a time, and the second reason is that sometimes we just like to take a break and anchor ourselves to a world where we have no superpowers, lest we grow too comfortable and decadent from having omnipotence all the time. I will admit they are both not very good reasons and perhaps one of these days we will just vanish from your world entirely to become the permanent deities of these alternate worlds. After all, we don’t have to do any jobs, pay any mortgages, or adhere to any of the laws or moral precepts of anyone outside the ones we make, our potential is practically limitless and we can always keep ourselves entertained and challenged by these games we are always devising for each other such as the one we have both mentioned earlier: The Daily Run, which of course we were about to start after getting home from work.

I pulled into the driveway in my beaten up used car and inside the house my wife was waiting with our dinner, dressed in her pyjamas, like she was already heading off to bed. But we both knew that I couldn’t guess what clothing she would appear in after she entered the portal. There is something else I should probably mention about both of us. We have described each other as beautiful, perfect specimens of male and female virility or just young and good looking; and this is true when we are both in the parallel worlds, we can change our appearances or our physical attributes to anything we want. In our home universe however we are both very plain looking in appearance and we are also showing some signs of age, approaching our late thirties and not getting any younger, within our playground we have both altered our appearances look much younger and sexier. But bringing us back to what we were going to do today, in today’s Daily Run my wife is now the designated giantess. We finished our dinner and then Alice walked into the portal, blowing me a kiss as she stepped into it. As we had agreed I had to wait two minutes for my wife to set things up on the other side, enough time for me to put on a T-Shirt and Tracksuit Pants. Once the two minutes were up I jumped into the portal to see what her gimmick was for today.

I arrived in our Daily Run universe, the city freshly restored after I stomped and burned most of it to the ground yesterday. I ran outside of the starting building in the general direction of the finish line, I saw that the streets were empty and some of the cars had crashed into each other or into poles or other obstacles. This was the typical effect of what happens when my wife puts on a few hundred feet and goes for a stroll, so nothing out of the ordinary so far. I ran up the street and encountered some giant high heel shaped footprints that were easy enough to avoid. I started running along a stretch of level and straight road but it felt as though I was running up an inclined street instead. As I continued running the incline was getting steeper, even when I knew the street was level. This had an effect on the people and cars as well as I saw no people around me on this street and there were no cars at the end of street, I think that they slid off the road from being parked at too steep an angle when Alice altered the gravity in this part of the city, the cars would’ve mostly fallen until they crashed into something or had left the altered gravity zone.

My hypothesis was later confirmed as I noticed several cars and trucks and even some people had smashed into nearby buildings in the direction opposite to what I was travelling in. I could feel the street get steeper and steeper and could see that many of the buildings were leaning over or had fallen down completely; creating in some cases massive piles of rubble but in others the buildings remained mostly intact. The physics of this localised gravity alteration were fascinating but also frustrating as I soon found myself trying to climb up a vertical road without many handholds to help. I pressed on and found myself now climbing the streets vertically, the cars, people and buildings had long since collapsed from the gravity turned sideways. Finally I reached the final street and this time the final stretch was not vertical, instead I could feel gravity pulling me upwards, towards the sky, forcing me to get to the finish line by holding the top of a fence with both my hands and crossing our agreed upon line. By this point, anything that wasn’t been firmly nailed down like the fence had disappeared from this area around me.

“Well done Tom” Alice whispered from behind me, the gust of wind from her mouth washing over me, as I prepared to fix up the gravity and grow to her size she said “Wait Tom, Don’t move I want to give you a Slave for a Day challenge”. I stopped what I was doing and replied “Looking forward to having you as my slave, babe. What’s the challenge for today?” My wife, still behind me shifted herself so that her twin high heeled shoes, both the size of buses each were in front of me, straddling me on either side, I was only able to see her shoes and not any other part of her body, she then locked me into position so I couldn’t move and sneak a peek at the rest of her body*. She spoke her challenge to me “Well my little hubby, your challenge if you choose to accept it is to answer this question, aside from the shoes I am wearing, can you tell me if I am wearing anything or not? Am I nude, or am I wearing clothes?” She asked me.

*It also meant I could relax my arms and not ‘Fall’ into the sky as I was still upside down at the time.

I thought about the question she asked, there were three different ways this could turn out; I could refuse to answer in which case there are no consequences for either of us. I could answer correctly and my wife would become my slave for the rest of the day or I could answer incorrectly and I become a slave to my wife for a day. This was our slave for a day challenge and it made for an opportunity for one of us to completely dominate our partner for a little while. If I were the master I could make her do whatever I pleased, do anything I wanted to her and she would not be allowed to refuse me, use her powers without my permission, control my orgasm or do anything else without my permission. The same of course she could do to me if she were my mistress, it was an outlet for both of us that wanted to have some time for a bit of one sided fun, but of course it was a two edged sword for the challenger. Overall we both loved to dominate one another and be dominated by the other, I loved to be my Wife’s own personal sex slave and she loved to be mine and this was the method to determine who was going to be the slave or the master between us if either of us felt like it.

I decided that I was going to take the challenge; I was confident I could outwit my wife and make her my slave for a day just as I did a week ago. I thought about what I was going to answer with, naked or clothed. I thought about what my wife might do, how she likes to strut around in the latest fashion trends like a skyscraper sized runway model, only sometimes opting for nudity. I also thought about how it wouldn’t make much sense to be nude but still wearing high heels, so I thought about it and decided. “You’re clothed Alice, probably some sort of miniskirt with matching tank top but I can’t be sure what your wardrobe choices are when the last time you were in PJs”. My wife tapped me on the back with one of her giant fingers. “Is that your final answer, Tom?” She asked. “Yes, Alice. You’re wearing something I think I would be able to tell if you were not”. I then felt gravity gradually return to normal and I jumped down onto the sidewalk and looked up at wife, looking at her exposed, house sized pussy and realising that since I just lost the challenge I would probably spend much of the day inside of it, one way or the other.