- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom becomes the slave of his wife for a day.

Alice held her arms akimbo and smiled smugly at me. “You lose, Tom. I wasn’t wearing a thing on me aside from the shoes” she then reached down and lifted me into her hand. “Since you’ve now lost, you’re my slave for the rest of today, we are going to visit the Palace, but first I want to make another stop so that you can get me in the mood for my servants” she told me. “Yes mistress” I replied. My wife then created a portal and teleported us both to another city; which I quickly worked out to be London. We were both at normal human size and now we were both naked, except of course for those high heeled shoes of hers. My wife now held a leash connected to a collar around my neck which she tugged on every time I went too slowly for her powerwalking pace. She stopped in the middle of a busy street and in front of over a hundred incredulous witnesses she loudly commanded me to start licking her pussy. A command I obeyed wordlessly as I pushed my tongue into her clean shaven vulva, while she moaned in pleasure and rubbed her nipples. Moments later a policewoman approached us “Sir and Madam, this is indecent behaviour and exposure. You are both under-” she didn’t even finish her sentence as she suddenly vanished, reappearing moments later in my Wife’s right hand at doll size. “Put her inside me and continue” Alice commanded as I took the screaming policewoman from my wife’s hand and shoved the officer inside with my tongue as I resumed pleasing my wife.

 

By this point a larger crowd began gawking at us, taking pictures and videos with their phones and after a few minutes more police showed up, readying to hit us with their batons while commanding my Goddess wife and me, her slave to stop. We both ignored them and as I was getting closer to her orgasm she suddenly commanded me to stop as three police officers pulled out their Tasers and batons and swung at both of us. My wife vanished, leaving me in the middle of the street without her holding my chain until a nearby building exploded in a shower of glass and rubble as a gigantic high heeled shoe of almost the same size replaced it. The police force and the crowds began to flee in terror as thousands of pieces of debris killed dozens of people, at the same time my wife used telekinesis to lift up thousands of people in the air, along with every car, truck, bus, train and any other motor vehicle in her line of sight. She made a motion with her hands and unnecessarily snapped her fingers and the thousands of vehicles collided with each other, their metal being welded into one another by my wife’s sheer force of will. The pile of metal grew larger as more and more vehicles were welded together, the shape was now starting to resemble a giant cylinder floating in mid-air without a top on it.

 

Thousands of people were unceremoniously pulled from their cars or through the windows of office buildings or from the streets themselves and thrown into the cylinder. My wife watched her cylinder fill up with the bodies of thousands of screaming people; once it was full she sealed the top and warped the metal until it all resembled a skyscraper sized dildo. She then pointed her finger down towards me and I could feel myself growing in size until I was level with her chest. She reattached the chain that was dangling in front of me and pulled it hard enough to throw me onto my knees, the sheer force of her act smashing hundreds of buildings to rubble. My erect penis was now resting on top of a skyscraper. “Don’t move, Tom” my mistress commanded then she reached her fingers into her pussy and pulled out the policewoman, now soaking wet and crying in agony.

 

My wife put the policewoman down on the ground and started growing her to the same size as the both of us. The policewoman looked down at the ground and then to both of us, terrified and confused at what was happening.  My wife turned to face the policewoman “Hello there Officer Jane, my name is Alice and I’m an all-powerful Goddess. The naked man on his knees in the slave collar is my husband; as you’ve seen before, he’ll do anything I tell him to do like a good little slave man. I am going to now get straight to the point, Jane. I want you to fuck me with this dildo floating in the air right next to you, fuck me like you fuck your own girlfriend, Jennifer Green, General Manager of a McDonalds near the police station you work at. Yes, that’s right Officer Jane Smith, of the London Metropolitan Police Service; I know everything about your own life so I know for a fact that you can do a good job with this (My wife patted the dildo). If you don’t then I’m going to shrink you down, stick you onto the end of my husband’s penis as I order him to fuck me the old fashioned way. You’ll go right back into my pussy, only this time a cock the size of a skyscraper will crush your little body to a pulp inside the biggest pussy in existence”.

 

Jane looked at me, starred at my bulging erection and then at my wife. She responded in a timid voice “No, this is sick. What kind of inhuman monster are you? There will be no way that I -” my wife cut her off. “Last chance now, here maybe I can incentivise you” My wife then held out her hand and a tiny woman appeared in it, naked and hogtied with her mouth gagged. Jane looked at the tiny woman and lost the remaining colour in her face. My wife then explained to her “You can do as I tell you to do now Officer Jane or I can shrink you and then have your itty bitty girlfriend swallowed alive in front of your eyes” She dangled the little woman over her mouth and darted her tongue around her body. The policewoman, defeated by the threat to her loved one picked up the dildo and tersely asked “Do I need to take off my clothes, Goddess?” Alice replied “No, I like the idea of a woman in a police uniform doing me with a dildo. I’ve wasted enough time. Get to it, right now”. My wife handed me the little hostage for safekeeping, teasingly placing her on top of my penis. “Don’t touch her or yourself now, my little manservant or I will punish you. Now watch me, while I play with our guest”.

 

I watched then as the policewoman started to fuck my wife with the dildo in front of my eyes, while a hogtied doll sized woman wiggled around on my dick, trying to escape. My wife has done this ritual of getting other women to sexually pleasure her over a dozen times so far, always with women and always while I was her slave who was forced to watch her do it. You see, my wife and I are both in a committed, heterosexual relationship in these worlds as well as our own home universe, we both work as a team and openly communicate our beliefs and feelings about everything. As we tested the limits of our vast powers my wife’s bisexuality soon became apparent and so for that matter did my tendency to like seeing my wife having sex with other women, the experience only got better when my wife do so under the guise of a dominatrix. So we agreed that it was fine to have other women pleasure her so long as I got to watch her do it, and to also have that other woman’s lesbian girlfriend wriggling around on my dick was just gravy on top. I also will admit that Jane’s performance in pleasuring my wife was probably the best I ever seen from another woman, my wife had chosen her latest unwilling playmate quite well this time and within a few minutes she was writhing in ecstasy as Jane finished her Goddess off with her tongue.

 

Jane quickly lowered herself to my level and then gently lifted her girlfriend off my penis with one hand; she flashed me a disgusted look in response to my leering grin. Suddenly my wife got up from the ground, picked up the dildo and tossed it aside, smashing several buildings along the way. My wife then used her telekinesis to throw Jane to the ground on her back, with her girlfriend falling on top of a car, crushing it flat. “How dare you touch my husband’s penis without my permission!” my wife shouted. “But I wasn’t, you said that you would let my girlfriend go if I…” she stammered before the Goddess interrupted with “SILENCE WORM!” I loved it when my wife did that. Jane stopped and looked at my wife dead in the eyes, waiting to see what would happen next. “Since you like to touch my husband’s big cock so much I’ll let you have all of it” my wife smiled and casually snapped her fingers as the policewoman started shrinking before my eyes, slowly this time in order to accentuate the horror as I lifted her begging, pleading and crying form into my palm and dropped her onto my erection. She tried to struggle and jump off but with a quick change to the laws of gravity she was pinned to it with overwhelming force; her girlfriend followed the same fate.

 

We then started growing in size, the both of us now large enough to walk from one side of the city to the other in a few steps. “I command you to fuck me on top of London, slave” my mistress commanded. It was the moment I had been waiting for as my wife threw me down on the ground by yanking my neck chain and dropped herself on to my erection and we started fucking for ten minutes straight, rolling around and smashing the city of London underneath as we felt countless buildings being flattened to a pulp by our bodies until my wife finally allowed me to come inside her. She rolled off of me and looked around the devastated city, smiling. She got up and stood up to her full height, pulling at my chain and forcing me to get up as well. “You’re still so much better at this then that policewoman” she eyed my deflated penis, looking for any signs that the two tiny passengers were still alive. Satisfied they were gone my wife then created a portal. “We’re going to the Palace world” she said as the chain around my neck disappeared and I started to shrink.

 

She then made some clothes appear on her body, a pure white dress connected to a large purple cape along with a golden crown on her head, attire suitable for a Goddess Queen visiting her Palace and making sure her subjects knew as well. She picked me up with her left hand and the last thing I saw before she hid me inside of her panties was her right middle finger pointing at the remains of London, shooting a laser beam consisting of solid white light that obliterated the last remains of the entire city and left a hole in the ground that was miles deep.