- Text Size +
  

                                             Giantess Jenny

 As i lay captive in my small matchbox home, which is also my makeshift prison cell, I feel I do not have much longer to live.My captor has been very kind to me providing me with a soft fur bed to sleep on and three meals a day.  I am being held captive by Jenny, a thousand foot giantess who cajoled me into drinking a irreversible shrinking potion, and I am now a half an inch in size and being used as a plaything for this middle aged goddess. Lately I feel she is losing interest in me and doesn’t care about me anymore, she treats me no better than a pet hamster that she has grown weary of and planning to have put down or given away to a friend. Last night was her night out with the girls evening, as she calls it.As she got ready for an evenings drinking with her friends she opened the matchbox to give me some air and to have a chat with, she must felt sorry for something. As I gazed at her enormity through the slit in the box she put her beautiful face close to me and intuitively said, as if she knew I might suspect her change in attitude toward me “don’t try to escape” I watched as she applied her make up and brush her hair but felt an uneasy feeling of foreboding about the whole situation; she seemed to be tolerating me like a cat with a captured mouse. She took me from the matchbox and placed me on the dressing table, Surprisingly she told me she was taking me out with her that evening and that I must behave myself or suffer the consequences, as she spoke I gazed at her pulling on her black knee length boots and zip them up, the sound of leather on stocking aroused me wanted to touch her beautiful booted leg but she was cold to me and I knew she meant that if I did foolishly try to escape she would crush me like a bug without mercy. She looked fantastic, I felt proud to be her little pet and I was getting exited at what might lay ahead of me later that evening. .She finished off her outfit with a silver necklace, which had a small glass ball hanging from it, she opened up the ball and popped me inside shutting it tight trapping me within, I was then hung inside the ball from her neck by the silver chain in my glass prison which nestled comfortably inside her hot cleavage.My excellent view was short lived as she slipped on her tight full-length leather coat and buttoned it up to her neck and prepared to go out. The heat within my cocoon and the smell of her leather coat made me drowsy and I dropped off to sleep. After what seemed about an hour she took her coat off, the bright lights and the noise of the bar woke me up.Jenny was in the company of about ten other sexy ladies, one of them a tall leggy blonde with enormous breasts noticed me inside my glass ball hanging from Jenny’s neck. I watched in awe as the sexy ladies hand homed in to examine me, her long sexy red finger nailed hands effortlessly plucked me up to be inspected, “Is that a real little man” the giantess asked inquisitively? “No” replied jenny it’s just a hologram. As I lay in my glass dungeon i spent most of the evening looking up at Jenny drinking, smoking and laughing, it was very sexy when she swallowed her drink I could hear the liquid gushing past me on its way to her belly and when she smoked and inhaled her bosom rose up and fell. Eventually Jenny went to the ladies and while inside the privacy of the cubicle she opened the glass ball and placed me in the palm of her hand and said to me very softly that I wouldn’t be going home with her tonight. She then plopped me into her glass of Rum and coke where I managed to stay buoyant by holding onto a giant piece of lemon, the drink wasn’t cold as luckily for me there was no ice in the glass.I felt the glass move and shake as we walked back out to the bar area where the other ladies gathered.  The noise was deafening, with a bump Jenny placed the glass with me in it on the table, I felt this an odd thing to do at the time but very soon it all became clear what Jenny’s intentions were.After a few minutes one of Jenny’s friends asked her which drink was hers as they were both the same, Jenny deliberately directed the sexy blonde woman to her drink, which of course had me inside it. Jenny said to the sexy blonde that she should down the drink in one go and she would get another round in.I felt the glass rise up and soon I was looking into giantesses face and a pair of thirty foot wide red lips, as the glass tilted I felt a gush of warm air from her mouth as she readied herself to drain the glass into her sensual mouth and down her terrible throat, I knew where I was going to end up and deep down wanted to go there. I cascaded helplessly as though on a water park ride and passed through her lips and into her warm mouth, immediately I was swallowed and felt myself travelling very fast down her dark wet pulsating gullet into her smooth deadly stomach From inside her stomach I heard a remark that my new mistress said to Jenny that the little hologram man had gone from her necklace, she let out little belch and a girlie giggle. Not realising that I was inside her now.  I drunk as much of the alcohol that I could as I knew I was to die very soon, the liquid eventually disappeared and I felt the giantesses stomach walls sense me and start to secrete deadly painful gastric juices to digest me.