- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You are still following the DW Arc.

You and DW get to know each other as you also try to warm up to her to get some help out of your predicament.

After a few minutes, the giant girl's hand finally opens up to give you view of her assumed to be room. You feel a little chilly from the air brushing over you due to your clothes being damp from her clammy hands. You feel icky, but you do no have time to rant because all of sudden you are dropped onto her blue comforter.



You brokenly pick yourself up as your heart pulses, then turn look around at the giant girl, but all you literally see is her butt looming over you as she moves to sit down on the bed. You hurriedly run for you will not have to experience the future of being under her tush and luckily, you did not have to.



She conveniently moved a little further away from you, much to your relief. Yet, her rear end pressing down on the bed caused you to tumble towards her a bit, which you heard her giggling from above at you and you embarrassingly look up at her.




"You know...you are kind of cute!" said DW shyly as her finger twirled strands of her hair nervously.



You would have found that action of hers to be cute if it wasn't for the fact that she is your captor and you most likely will be a 'prisoner' forever! You nervously gulp as you realize the reality of your future.




There is always hope! Probably I can get her to let me go or at least help me...




You nervously glance up at the titanic pre-teen as she shyly twirls her hair while curiously staring at you with her big dark brown eyes. You swallow once more as you try to muster up some courage to try to talk some sense to this pre-teen to help you or at least find someone to help you.




"Uhm...what is your name?"




"DW" DW said, giggling impishly, which caused vibrations throughout the bed as you were bounce in the air a few times to fall elsewhere on the bed landing on your behind as you are now looking at her partially torn light pink stocking covered sole that was slightly red and also emanating a slight odor, which reminded you of kraft single packs of cheese. You cough trying to clear up this embarrassing moment while DW laughs at you as you get your bearings. You did not even recall the giant girl taking her Mary Jane shoes off. You tried not to look the visible light brown , almost tan flesh of her sole as she absentmindedly flexed her toes, causing her shiny to turn a pale yellow as it wrinkled and also fanned her foot odor towards you as you tried keep yourself composed.




"...DW, that is a pretty cute nickname"




"I think so too!" DW cutely said, blossoming a big smile on her face.



Good, I am getting somewhere!




"Well of course a cute girl always has a cute nickname" You say, winking at DW to see her entire face turn red as she bashfully smiles.




"Do you really think so?" DW stammered, fixedly staring at you awaiting your answer, which causes you to think about how receiving help may be feasible now.




"Why of course! You have cute dimples and beautiful dark brown eyes! You also have soft skin! It was so comfortable when you picked me up earlier that I felt like I was in heaven. (more like hell or rather purgatory)"





"Th...thank you...I think you are cute also!" DW gasps out cutely, slapping her hands on her thigh as she sits up stiffly straight while impishly staring down at you, but her next actions scare the bejesus out of you as you nervously chuckle while the vibrations from her moving course throughout the bed to undulate you in the air once again and a few times too many as well, which causes you too end up to close to her pink dress, where as you can actually see her light pink stocking covered crotch. You see the imprint of her forbidden fruit almost hidden away by the panties she is wearing underneath her stockings, causing you to her nervously gulp as well as curse yourself for the impure thoughts that are popping up in your mind.




Luckily and yet also unluckily, a draft of wind carries a kraft cheese smell directly into your nostrils, which knocks you out of your stupor and rampant imagination. You glance around you and see that DW has shifted to sit Indian style with her partially torn stocking covered pale brown smooth soles behind you and the folds of her pink dress in front of you with an opening you were trying not to look at to see what was it hiding.




"Thank you DW! You know what?"




"What?" DW curiously asks, one of her hands snaking down for she can fondle your hair, which almost causes you to have a heart attack. Her fingers smell like chocolate and you see crumbs under her fingernails.




"I bet you have boys fawning all over you at school, don't you?"




"No, Timmy, no those twins get on my nerves! They pull on my hair, tug on my clothes, and play penis on me all the time. They are disgusting! They dig in their nose and eat their boogers. They stuff things in their pants! They burp and fart all the time! Hmph!" DW exclaims, shifting a few times and causing you to move ever closer to an area you should not and do not want to go.




"Awe! My sweet little DW has been suffering (you probably deserved them pulling on your hair)!"




"Eh hem, I have. And I am not little! I am a big girl! 'You' are little!" DW says matter of factly, giving you an imploring gaze that causes you to feel nervous.




All of a sudden a shadow looms over head...