- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A continuation of the DW Arc. 


DW puts you through a humiliating experience and you find yourself developing confused feelings for her.

You cringe as you fall down while looking overhead at DW's hand that is casting a shadow. You look at the pudgy wrinkled skin of her palm as fear takes over you and you wait with closed watery eyes for your giant captor to end your existence.



'I never would have thought that this is the way I will die...' 



You feel as if you have been waiting for an eternity for you end. Thoughts keep flying through your mind as you wait and for some reason, the odor of DW's cheesy feet keep getting stronger as you hear a grating noise behind you, accompanied by the sound of cooing and sighing above you coming from DW. You muster up some courage and open your eyes as you turn to the source of the grating sound. You see DW's giant hand digging voraciously with her chipped pink polished fingernails through a large torn opening of her light pink colored stocking sole.





You, as if you are in a trance stare at her fingernails that are vigorously scratching her tan smooth sole and turning it into wheat yellow from the pressure she is putting on it while she let's out sighs of moans and comfort behind you. Her foot odor is starting to bother you and stirs your nether regions a little as you force your gaze away from her tan creamy smooth sole that kept wrinkling from her wiggling her toes in comfort to glance up at the white sleeve covered arm above you that is attached to the vigorously scratching hand, which makes you stand up to turn a full one hundred and eighty degrees around. You feel startled as soon as you turn around due to DW's big dark brown eyes bearing down on you while she is sporting a strange expression on her face, which gives you the creeps. In fact so much so, that you roughly fall backwards on your behind from her gaze.




"Uhm...what is it, DW? Why...uhm are you looking at me like that?" you nervously say as you try not to shudder under DW's strange gaze.




"Oh...nothing! Why were your eyes closed just now?" DW said, you could swear you saw her eyes twinkle and grin branch out even further on her face, which was highly unsettling.




You nervously gulp before you barely manage to stutter, "Uhm...uhm...n...no particular reason! I was uhm...just thinking about something!", then watch DW's eyebrows, that are almost overshadowed by her bang, wrinkle.





"Oh, really?" said DW with raised eyebrows as you hear her fingernails still digging vigorously into her sole behind you, while the smell of her slightly cheesy foot odor lingers into the air as you nervously stare up at her weird expression and her muffled sighing moans of satisfying her itchy sole.




"Y...yes!" you exasperatedly say, when you finally managed to get it out.





"Oh, that is not what I think..." DW said teasingly as you keep inwardly cringing from the grating sounds of DW scratching her sole behind you, while you try not to breathe through your nose because of her foot odor.




"Wha...what makes you say that?" you say as you shudder from her piercing gaze that is pressuring you so much, that you feel a little weak in the legs.




"Oh...no 'particular' reason. It's just, you did not close your eyes until I started reaching toward you...soooo, you are scared of me, aren't you?!!" DW said teasingly, her eyes twinkling as she stares down at you and her other free hand is impatiently drumming the ground with her fingers awaiting a response, while her other hand is still vigorously scratching her sole behind you.



"Y...ye...no! Of course not!" you say exasperatedly.



"Ugh, che! Whatever! I don't believe you!"said DW with a curt attitude like she was getting annoyed, which frightened you.



You sigh and cringe, then say, "Look DW, I am sorry...I wasn't being totally honest with you..." Seeing an amused expression on DW's face as she interrupts you.




"Oh, really! That cannot be! You were not telling the truth! Noo!" said DW in an overly sarcastic tone.




"I...I was wrong! I did not want to hurt your feelings by letting you know I am a little scared of you... Uhm, earlier when you were reaching towards me out of the blue, without saying anything, you scared me a little, so I closed my eyes to think about something else as I waited for you to...pick me up..." you say nervously.



"Stupid, I would not hurt you on purpose!" exclaimed DW in a matter of factly tone while bringing her free hand that was drumming the bed to affectionately rub your head, then teasingly sticks her tongue out at you quickly and curiously ask, "Ugh...uhm anyway, why were you staring at my foot for so long?"




"I...I don't know!" you exasperatedly stammer as you see DW's almost hidden eyebrows wrinkle as if she is deep in thought as she stops rubbing your head to to place her hand under her chin in a thinking pose, while you hear the scratching sound behind you slow down. You stay seated on top of her the blue comforter cover as she stays seated Indian style in a thinking pose for a while. It is so quiet that you can hear the noises that are in the house, kids playing outside, and especially her rhythmic rubbing of her sole behind you. You did not have to wait for long in the awkward silence because DW eventually broke it.



"Do you uhm...well uhm like my feet?" hesitantly asked DW with a curious glint in her eyes as she brought both hands to slap them exasperatedly on her knees as she sat upright waiting for your answer.




'Do I like her feet? Of course not! I was just transfixed by her scratching her creamy tan smooth sole and distracted by her lingering foot odor...oh, my god! What is wrong with me?!! Do I like her feet?!! I think I actually do!' 




You must have been having an inner dialogue for a while because when you glance up from your thoughts, you see DW mischievously looking down at you with her hands no longer on her knees, but pressed down on her pink dress completely hiding the view of her stocking clad crotch that you were trying not to look at earlier, while her entire upper body was upraised as if she was impatiently awaiting your answer, which makes you scared to answer her question because of what trouble it might bring upon you.





"DW, I...I really do not know! I was just watching you scratch your foot at first, then next thing I know, I was kind of in daze staring at your sole as it turned yellow from you putting pressure on it. I...I am sorry!" you confusingly say while lowering your head, then bring your face back up to see DW's expression, which trembles for a bit, before a blossoming into a grin.




"DW...why are you grinning?" you nervously ask.




"No reason. I am just glad you kind of like my feet...you know, because Timmy and Tommy Tibble usually make fun of my friend Emily and my feet when we hangout, playing games, or at the Sugar Bowl saying that we have stinky feet and they are too big for our height. Uhm...I guess my feet are kind of big though, well at least to you (she giggles). Do...do you think my feet are stinky?" DW teasingly said, while her body starts shifting as she stops sitting Indian style to hug her knees to her chest as she peers over them, while her transparent light pink stocking clad crotch is in full view, so much so, that you can see a huge cartoon feminine cow illustrated on her panties, which makes a weird uncomfortable feeling course throughout your body as you smell the slight fragrance of her womanly prepubescent scent wash over you. Your face blushes as you inwardly ask yourself what is wrong with you mentally and physically, after all this girl is at least probably a good five years younger than you.





Luckily, you did not experience the strange feeling for long, because DW's massive feet thunder right in front of you, which knocks you into the air to back on her thick blue comforter cover via your stomach as you hear her muffling giggles at your embarrassing display that was entirely her fault while her slightly cheesy foot odor washes over you for being so close to her feet. You embarrassingly pick yourself up off of the ground as you hesitantly look up at her to see an amused expression etched on her face while she was still trying to muffle her giggles, which makes you for whatever apparent reason stick your tongue out at her and she bursts out laughing in response as her feet drums the bed while she is hugging her knees to her stomach. For some reason, you start laughing with her also. You both gradually come to a stop, then you both make eye contact with each other while a fuzzy feeling that you never felt, arises in your heart and you beam a smile as she beams one also, then you inwardly shudder as you see her smile turn into a mischievous grin again.



"Soooo....how does my big ole feet smell?" DW teasingly ask, wiggling her torn pink stocking clad toes in front you, which causes more of her slight cheesy foot scent to wash over you due to her fanning her massive toes your way.




You nervously gulp as you look at the torn pink clad stocking toes before you look at her smooth creamy tan big toe that is poked out of one of the torn holes in her stockings. You can see a little bit of a brown gunk like substance under her chipped pink polished toenail from your position as she continuously wiggles her toes up and down to tease you while you feel an alarming stir from your nether regions as you remove your gaze from her wiggling big toe to blushingly gaze up at DW, who was still mischievously grinning while staring down at you amusingly with her big dark brown eyes. Just as you were about to say something to change the subject, she interrupts you.




"Why aren't you saying anything? You can't decide, huh? Let me help you out..." said DW mischievously as she lifts her left foot up and brings it towards you as you see her tan smooth creamy sole from the huge tear in her stocking, which is still slightly yellowish from her scratching it so much earlier.





You do not get to confusingly admire the view for too long because her stocking clad big toes that were hovering over you, lower on top of you, encasing you and your surroundings firmly into a stuffy darkness as DW assaults you with her big and soft toes. Her foot odor is quite strong, but it is at least barely manageable, yet also kind of intoxicating, which your nether region excitedly agrees to because it starts to awaken fast. You try to think about other things as her toes manhandle fondle your body, while a little bit of her sweat creeps its way through her stocking clad toe flesh, directly into your mouth that was gasping for air, which you reluctantly swallow because her soft, yet firm toe flesh suddenly presses down upon your mouth and does not give you any reprieve to spit it out. You reluctantly swallow her foot sweat as a salty taste floods your taste buds, which weirdly stimulates your nether regions even more as you force yourself not to give in to your primitive desire that your body and mind are begging you to do. You let out a muffled scream as you tell DW to "PLEASE STOP!" as you try to get from under your captors warm, soft, smelly, and sweaty embrace while trying not to swallow any more of her foot sweat and breathe in anymore of her foot odor, but it is to no avail.




DW, who is blossoming a huge smile on her face from the wonderful feeling of you being under her big smelly toes. She does not know of the suffering you are going through or the stimulation she is giving you as she scrunches her toes, then shift her foot over you to position you under her still itchy sole to use your tiny little body for a much needed foot scratcher and massage.



"Ehm...ehm...mmmm! You feel so good right there! Ehm! Yes! That is the right spot! Yes! Ehm! You are so 'goood' at this!" says DW while moaning as she lightly bites her lip that is quivering with satisfaction. She gazed at her left foot from above as she thoroughly kneads you into her blue comforter cover while she continuously lets out moans of satisfaction and uses her right foot to help massage the top of her left foot as she scoots back a little bit to get more comfortable so that she can relish your soothing feeling under her itchy sole better. She feels something wet gush under her sole as she is kneading you into her itch sole, but ignores it and assumes it is her itchy foot sweating (well she is partially right).



You are reluctantly moaning out and gasping exhaustedly underneath DW's soft sweaty sole as she repeatedly assaults you with her foot. Your body impulse is begging you for satisfaction, but you try your best to ignore it. It does not help that her giant sweaty sole is kneading you down firmly into the comforter. You try counting, thinking about other things, and helplessly lashing out the sole that is trying to take your virginity.




You finally cannot bear it any longer as you hear DW's relishing moans of comfort, which arouses you even more and sends you over the edge as her sweaty soft sole presses down firmly on your nether region. Your body spazzes out violently as you cummed several reluctant ejaculations in your shorts that spill through it to make its way on DW's already sweaty sole.





Tears stream out your eyes as she repeatedly kneads your body against her sole, unknowingly milking you for all your worth as you repeatedly and exhaustingly shudder in reluctant satisfaction. Her foot odor and sweat permeate your senses and body as you can hear her moans of comfort, which only serves to jeer your reluctant body on even more.



Which is strange because you thought your body would be sexually inattentive now, since you thought your body has already spasmed all of your worth already, but that seems to not be the case. The friction from from her soft sole rubbing against you as her salty sweat continuously washing over you acting as a lubricant for your body. It seems like this is never going to end as tears steam out of your eyes to forever be lost in the depth of her overpowering sole while you keep asking yourself 'What is wrong with you?'. After all, you did not expect your first time to be taken by a little girl's giant foot.





You were about to loose yourself into depression, but you notice DW's sweaty stocking sole slowly start to ease up in pressure on you. You hurriedly open your eyes and see her yellowish red sole through her torn light pink stocking slowly rising away from you. You hurriedly try to get yourself together for DW will not see your embarrassing appearance, however your startled to notice your shorts along with your nether region is rising with her sweaty sole. You feel so emasculate and embarrassed as you hurriedly struggle to get yourself and your shorts unattached from DW's soft sweaty sole as you hear her purse her lips as if she is reluctant to part her sole with you. You finally succeed in getting unattached from her foot as you shudder while seeing her sweat glistening off of her creamy yellowish red sole, as well as your fluids rising away from you slowly.





You hurriedly fix your clothes and face, then try to remove the tiny pink threads that came from her stocking out of your hair and off your body. You think your appearance is fine now, but you feel the cold uncomfortable feeling of the air making contact with DW's foot sweat that is covering you, which causes you to have chill bumps. You confusingly watch her pink stocking clad foot gradually disappear from your vision as her toes mischievously wiggle over you as if saying goodbye.





When her giant foot is completely removed from your vision, you see DW's legs spread widely apart on either side of you far in to the distance, which is very unladylike, especially with her pink dress that is crumpled and allowing you a clear view of her light pink almost transparent stocking clad crotch, where as the feminine cartoon cow on her panties, who staring at you. You nervously gulp as you look up and see DW enthusiastically smiling down at you while cutely biting her bottom lip with her hands laid on her outstretched legs and also her upper body is bending slightly towards you.





"Hey silly! That felt great, you know! You felt really good under there! Thank you for helping me scratch my big ole smelly foot!" DW said teasingly, giggling as you embarrassingly blush while avoiding eye contact with her.





"Your welcome DW..." you manage to say while wishing you had a hole to hide in somewhere.





"Like, soooo...?" asked DW teasing while sporting a mischievous grin.





You inwardly shudder as you nervously ask, "S...so what?"





"Does my feet stink, stupid? Duh!" asked DW teasingly while you can hear the impatient drumming of her fingers in the distance as she awaits your answer.





"Y...yes? I think. Well, kind of., but honestly not unbearable though!" you nervously say as you hear DW burst out in giggles above you.



"You are 'soooo' stupid and silly! Like, you were just underneath my sole, but you still are unsure how they smell! Come here, for I can see silly!" DW enthusiastically exclaimed, her right hand reaching for you. Your vision turns dark as you are once again enveloped in DW's soft pudgy hand while your breathing becomes rugged due to the lack of air. Eventually her hand opens up to have you stare into DW's anthropomorphic nostrils, in which you see several crystalline deposits of mucus in the dark caverns. She sniffs several times and your body slightly raises up as you hold onto on of sorts pudgy folds on her palm.



"P-EWW! You stink! I cannot believe you could not make up your mind of how my feet smell! Hmmm...you must have been trying not to hurt my feelings, huh? It is alright for you tell me things, it's not like I am going to hurt you or anything!" DW exclaims, hurriedly bringing you away from her nostrils to eye level with her sparkling dark brown eyes and long eyelashes.



'She is...beautiful...' you inwardly tell yourself as DW brings up her let hand to fondly rub your hair.



"DW, y...your foot odor is really not that bad to me...I guess because I like your feet!" you say hurriedly as you turn slightly around in DW's cupped palm to avoid eye contact with her. You hear DW giggle at you while muttering "you're so cute!" under her breath as she uses her left hand forefinger to forcefully turn you around to look up at her. You blush as you both make eye contact and you are surprised see DW blushing also.



The atmosphere turns quiet as you both just stare at each other for what seems like a long time, until you hear a loud older female voice yell out "DW COME HERE!"



What is happening?