- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another DW Arc branch, however instead of her room, she takes you to the kitchen.


Things get a little nasty as well as humiliating as you realize DW may have a few screws loose while you try to your most likely new reality as DW's...

You are confined in her pudgy sweaty palm trying to figure a way out of this situation as you hear the thunderous footfalls below you, which makes you feel this situation is more worse than you think it is.





I am going to be alright...after all she is only a child...she cannot be too evil, right?!!





Your inner thoughts were cut short, when all of a sudden a bright light floods your vision and you feel yourself falling down. You fall down kind of roughly and a few areas felt like they were sprained. You ignored the pain to find your bearings to see that you are on a giant white marble slab surface and see what appears to be a sink in the distance. You keep panning your surroundings with your eyes and realize you are in a giant kitchen. You gulp and realize you feel like a sore thumb for some reason and try to shake off the feeling until you turn around to see the reason you feel this way. DW is just staring at you...like you are some type of exhibit at the fair, which causes you to gulp nervously.





"W...why hello there."





"Hello!" DW impishly said in return, which makes you think about the absurdity of this moment. After all this young brat just kidnapped you and now she is pulling an innocent act...





"Uhm...what's your name?"






"My whole name is Dorothy White Read, but every one calls me DW for short!" DW said, gazing down at you with a weird glint in her eyes.





"My name is..."




"Are you hungry?" rudely interrupted DW.




"Yes, you know what I actually surprisingly am! How did you know?" You say in mock excitement.




You guess because she was too young or just could not notice the sarcasm in your tone, since she responded back in excitement.





"I am smart aren't I! I could just tell. My mommy calls it a mother's instinct..." DW joyously said, but you stop listening as you tried to comprehend what she just said.





This giant brat just said she had a mother's instinct...does she know what that means?





"Uhm...DW?"





"Yes?" DW impishly responds, bringing her arms up to lay upon the counter to rest her head upon them as she creepily gazes down at you.





"Do you know what a mother's instinct is?





"Yes, of course silly! It is when a mommy can tell stuff about her child!" DW enthusiastically exclaimed, causing goosebumps appear on your arm.





"Uhm...DW, you know you have to have an actual child for you to actually have that, right?"





"You know, you are so silly and dumb! You are my child silly! I am your mommy!" giggles DW as she raises on of her hands to nuzzle your head with her finger, which scares the bejesus out of you.





This...this brat, just said that I was her child and she is my mommy! This cannot be happening! Plus, she looks too old to be playing games like that anyhow.





"DW..."




Call me mommy!" DW sternly said, nuzzling your hair, which made you want to jolt.





"....Mommy....can I call you something else?"






"No!" DW said, cutting off all the room for discussion and negotiations.





You sigh as you realize what your life has come to. Your reality just seems to get bleaker and bleaker.





DW eventually eases her hand off of you and goes off into the distance to get a bowl out of one of the lower shelves and a spoon out of a drawer, then she goes to the refrigerator to get something and put it into the bowl, while leaving you by your lonesome.





You look behind you and glance upwards to see some giant plants sitting on the windowsill above the sink as you hear a microwave start up in the distance, while you try to get an estimate of your height. According to the facet, you should be about an inch or a little less. Thunderous booms start coming your way and you turn around to see DW coming towards you with a bowl with steam rising from it and a spoon inside along with holding a napkin and what appears to be a cup of juice in her other hand.




Probably she isn't so bad after all you think as a smile unnoticed to you appears on your face, while DW stares at you blushing a little bit.





DW mistakenly slams the items too hard on the counter and it causes you to stumble and fall as you hear her giggling at you, which makes you feel so embarrassed. You embarrassingly gaze up her pink dress and white undershirt to eventually cast your gaze upon her smiling face, which cause you to feel warmth inside for some strange reason.





DW abruptly brings her hand up to nuzzle your face with her finger as you embarrassingly actually enjoy the warmth of her touch. She stops as she brings her finger away from your face but unconsciously your face follows her finger, which causes her to giggle at you and your face to turn beet red as you cannot believe what you just did.





"Awe, someone likes their mommy!" DW coos, causing you to think you could not be embarrassed any further then how you feel now.





DW grabs the spoon and brings it toward you, then you can see giant hot steaming butter beans on it. You are not that fond of butter beans, but you are hungry. The only problem is that it is too hot. You gaze helplessly up at DW.





"What's wrong?" asks DW in concern.





"It's uhm...kind of hot and rather a little too big..."





"Silly me! Mommy forgot!" DW exclaimed, raising the spoon as she opened her mouth to actually dump the food inside, which causes you to cringe when you saw her pearly whites.





To your horror, the spoon leaves her closed mouth empty as you see her vigorously chewing and appearing to slosh the captive butter beans around her mouth.




She cannot be doing what I think she is doing...





You watch as actually spits a light green mass covered with saliva onto the spoon and brings it toward you with dribble hanging off of the spoon, which causes you to nervously gulp.





I cannot eat this shit! It looks like some gerber baby food baptized in spit!





"There you go! See! Mommy takes care of everything!" DW exclaimed happily, apparently proud at herself.






Well you are kind of hungry and it could be worst.





You walk towards the spoon and haphazardly step in a fallen pile of her spit dribble, which causes you to cringe. You steel your nerves as you lap up the gruel with your hands to your mouth as you swallow trying not to think about the slimy disgusting taste. The bleakness of your reality seems to be getting worse and worse. You see DW gazing down at you while trying to sneak a few giggles, but it is not working.





You finish a fourth of the spoon and feel rather full, then watch the frightening sight of DW finishing the rest of the remaining butter beans. She belches a cute burp and cheek flushes red once she is done, while a few strands of butter beans land down upon you from her burp as she embarrassingly says, "Excuse me!" She drinks some of the juice and looks sheepishly down upon you, then back upon the cup of juice as an mischievous grin appears on her face. She sloshes the juice in her mouth, then spits it upon the spoon while impishly grinning down at you.





"You are thirsty aren't you..." said DW mischievously as you see there is more of her spit mixed with the juice than the previous spoon of butter beans. You came to the realization that she is doing this on purpose.





"Ugh...no thanks, I am quite full..."





"No, drink up! You need to wash the food down or you will get a tummy ache!" DW sternly said, dark brown eyes sparkling with a mischievous glint.





You gaze up at her and look deep into her dark brown eyes and realize there is no room for discussion and reluctantly taste some of her spit, which developed the urge inside of you to vomit, but you held it in as you hear DW giggling so much that the spoon is shaking. After she had her fun of humiliating you, she threw all of the dishes in the sink and you could hear a loud clang.





She grins down at you evilly as her pudgy hand comes up to envelop you in darkness, then you can hear the familiar sound of her thunderous footfalls below!

Where is she taking you?