- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You have a heart rushing moment as well as a sensory overload when you meet Arthur's tomboyish friend, Francine.

You frightenedly turn around to look in the direction of the thunderous sounds and much to your horror, you see a giant teen tomboyish looking girl coming your way. You shakily, but hurriedly back up to get out of the way as you realize the giant tomboyish teen girl's face does not appear to be human like you, but a crossbreed between a monkey and a human.




She could be the missing link. Wait! I don't really have time to be joking around.




A giant dirty pair of red converse narrowly thunders pass you, causing your heart your heart to almost stop as the resounding vibrations course through your body while horrid smell being emanated from the giant pair of red converse causes you to almost gag. You fearfully watch her pass you to go sit onto a green striped sofa not to far away from you. You squeezed your nasal cavities together in effort to get rid of that horrid foot odor you unfortunately caught a whiff of and much to your horror, the smell was not really going away. Tears came to your eyes as you briefly hugged yourself for comfort as you fell brokenly to your bottom while looking at the tomboyish giant teenage girl, who had no ideas she almost killed someone and almost caused you to faint from her repulsive foot odor.




You snap yourself out of your brief pity party to think about 'what now'. You are shrunk in an unknown environment having to worry about survival each perilous second. You need help, but who should you go find to receive help. Kids, does not seem like a good choice, even though you, yourself is technically a kid.




Anyway, a parent or adult will be the best bet, but your dwindled size brings an almost insurmountable challenge in finding one, so the most likely choice is the giant teen sitting down on the green striped sofa in front of you. You cringe once you realize the reality of your situation and could not really bring yourself to walk toward her to your doom.




You eventually give yourself enough pep talk to get yourself warily moving towards her. The closer you get to her, the odor from her feet gets even stronger and red converse clad feet seem to get even bigger as you warily watch them in case that they move. You steel your nerves as you see the dirty suppose to be white bottoms of of her red converse that is splotched with grass, dirt, and black marks stained throughout while you cautiously walk around it.





You hesitantly walked by her heel in an not too eager demeanor to climb it. Surprisingly, it was not too difficult. Probably because there were so many scrapes and scuffed marks etched onto the shoe, you thought as your nose was viscously assaulted by foot odor.




Well, it could be worse...



Probably, it was because you spoke too soon or you jinxed yourself...whatever the reason may be, all you know is that it turned dark a little and you felt compressed air bearing down on you as you struggled to hold onto the heel near the opening of the shoe. You hurriedly glance up to see several chipped purple giant manicured fingers coming towards you. You felt as if your heart just stopped as you closed your eyes to wait for the inevitable to happen.





However, after a few seconds, you realized not anything was really happening to you other than you grappling for your life against the heel of her whatever reason wiggling shoes. You curiously and warily glance up to see her giant fingers inside her shoe a little, pressing down. You inwardly cringe once you realize what she is doing and started to hurriedly climb to her finger and luckily, you made it to pad of one of her fingers to hold on because right at that moment you saw and heard her shoe wetly squelch off of her fool as rancid warm vapor arose out of her shoe to assault your senses. You gagged as you coughed several times while you warily gazed down at the smelly damp cavern beneath you blowing your nose to remove the rancid smell.




Of course, it worked to no avail as you gaze a little upwards to see a dark green and brown suppose to be white sock tightly hugging a meaty sole. You inwardly cringe as you see droplets of sweat rain down from the overly damp dirty socked sole while the sole seem to branch off forever until her plump wiggling toes were revealed. You see her shoe finally finish squelching off to loudly clang against the floor as hold onto her finger for dear life.




She raises her hand as you hear a moan of comfort from above as you see her toes wiggling to express its freedom as well as the cool comfort of the cold air brushing against it. You feel a weird feeling inside as you watch her damp wiggling toes express their comfort, but you ignore the feeling as you see her toes stop wiggling to press down on her other red converse still clad foot. You can see her meaty toe flesh turn yellow from exerting pressure on her converse heel even through her damp white socks.




You shake your head as you hurriedly turn from the sight because you felt a weird feeling come over you, then gaze upwards as you pass her knee and you are raised even higher as you past her red sweater they is not doing a good job of hiding her bountiful breast to past her surprisingly beautiful face as she uses her chipped purple polished fingernails to dig into her scalp to relieve an itch. You try to hold on, however the movement of her fingers moving back and forth does not do much to help your case as you listen to the grating noises of her fingernails at work.





You were just about to scream, but much to your delight, she stops. You let a sigh in relief as she lowers her hand, then suddenly stop. You brace yourself due to the sudden stop as you hold tightly to her finger, then cringe once you see a beautiful big pair of brown eyes curiously looking at you, causing you to let go her finger and fall towards the red sweater valley covering her breast.





You finally come to a soft landing after you bounce around a few times to see her curiously gazing down at you with her head cocked a little to the side.




"I have never seen a bug like you before. Interesting." She said, as you warily see her fingers start to come towards you.




You do not know what came over you, but you started to run. You could feel the air she generated as she narrowly missed you and hear her as she let out a grunt in dissatisfaction. To your horror, she shifted her body as she tried to catch you and you ended up rolling down her red sweater onto her blue jeans and you still could not make yourself come to a stop as you fell off her thigh into the open air.





You fall onto floor with a thud. Your body aches all over, but surprisingly you are okay. You do not have much time to dwell on it as your nose is assaulted by her pungent foot odor once again and you realize you are in a large shadow.





"Where are you going you little bug? I just was to have a good look at you." The giant girl says, grappling her hands towards you, but narrowly misses you once again and watches you as you make a mad dash under the couch.






You finally try to catch your breath once you make it under the couch as your heart races while you hear creaking noises from the couch above as the giant girl moves around probably searching for you. You try not to breathe in her foot odor, but you just have to bear with it, since it is definitely not going anywhere.





You were just about to sit down and relax until you heard a loud thunderous thud from in front of the couch. You turn to see that the giant girl has gotten on her hands and knees to search for you. Your heat start racing once again as you look much to your horror to see chipped purple polished fingernails come towards you making a long grating noise as slides across the shaggy carpet. You hurriedly backpedal and warily watch her giant hand aimlessly move around as your head races.





After a few seconds, she gives up as you watch her retract her hand and see her stand to thunder off somewhere in the distance.



What now?