- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter falls under the Francine Arc. You find out Francine may not be as bad as you thought she was and have not to enjoyable impression of DW.

Your adrenaline is coursing through your veins as you quickly pan the room with your eyes for a place to hide from the giant girl, who just tried to kill you. You are torn about where you should hide as you quickly glance over the green striped sofa behind you, the light brown end table beside the sofa, the television on top of a moss green entertainment center in the distance in front of the sofa, the floor lamp on the left side of the sofa, and the maroon brown chest behind the sofa that you were able to see when you were hiding under the sofa dodging the giant girl's hand as she tried to grab you with her chipped purple polished fingernails that were also a 'little' dirty underneath. You shudder as you recall the horrible experience, while you cast your gaze over two other possible hiding places, but you realize that they are definitely not worth mentioning, since you would never hide there willingly.





One of the folly hiding places is a red velvety blanket covered pet's bed, which you assume belong to a dog, since it has a bone chew toy laying beside it. The reason you would not hide there is because you have watched several Animal Planet's shows of The Dog Whisperer and you also had a pet dog yourself growing up, so you know that dogs are naturally horny and possessive creatures; therefore you definitely do not want to be a part of it's attending of it's 'primitive needs'.






The other possible hiding place, where you would not hide, is a foot away from you and even so, you can smell a cheesy Frito-Lay corn chip like odor emanating from a giant dirty banged up red converse shoe, which you earlier saw the giant girl gruntingly squelch it off her stinky foot. This is definitely a no-no for a hiding spot. You can actually see greenish transparent vapor arising from it!





Therefore you basically are left with the end table, lamp, dresser, and entertainment center; since you cannot hide under the sofa because the giant smelly girl will be expecting you to be there.





The other choices are not really a definitive solution either, since the hiding spots are all in the vicinity of the green striped sofa, so it is more than likely that the surrounding area will be searched by her. With this in mind, it only leaves you with two choices: the television on top of a moss green entertainment center in the distance in front of the sofa and also, the dog's pet bed.






It really is a no brainer on which decision to make now, but you still have two slight, but big problems. The first is that your adrenaline is starting to wear off, which is causing an exhausted feeling to start creeping up on you. The other reason is even more daft, which is the distance to the television. After all, to reach the television, you will have to run out in open view to cross the toffee brown rug that stretches out before you, which is followed by a vast expanse of wooden floor boards that branch out from underneath the carpet.






You do not have much of a choice, so you tart to make a mad dash across the shaggy toffee brown rug as you feel vibrations undulating from the floor as someone is making their way to the assumed living room that you are in. Your heart thumps violently as your body starts sweating rapidly and you breathe erratically while sprinting with all of your might. Running through the shaggy carpet is affecting your running speed and also tiring you out even faster as the the vibrations undulate through the floor, start to pulsate more fiercely and faster as you hear loud voices that you try to ignore. You grimace as you realize that you have only covered about half of the distance, while you still keep sprinting as fast as you possibly can. The voices sound like they have come even closer and you can no longer ignore them as you eye the entry way to the living room out of your peripheral vision.






"Francine! I told you Arthur is not here! Why are you even over here anyway, huh?" A young girl's voice agitatedly says, as she thunders into the entry way of the living room followed by a much larger girl, whom happens to be the girl who tried to capture you earlier.






You pause where you are on the brown wooden floor boards as you silently pray that they do not notice you. You glance at the television and entertainment center in front of you, then mock yourself mentally for not being faster because it is literally just about six inches in front of you. You want to just sprint the small distance, but you are spent, plus you do not want the two giant potential killers to notice you. You unconsciously brush your hand against your forehead to wipe the sweat off that is about to fall into your eyes as you turn your head to look back at the two giant girls.






Even though you should stay calm, you cannot help but shudder when you see the shorter giant anthropomorphic looking girl, who's wearing cyan blue Mary Jane shoes with light pink stockings followed by a magenta pink dress with a white sleeve blouse underneath, while you can see the visage of her face is not entirely human due to her animalistic features; however, she is still somewhat cute, especially with her light brown bob cut hairstyle, which highlights the features of her face. The giant girl looked kind of looked pissed off, since she was hatefully staring at the older taller girl, whom you assumed is named Francine.






"I told you, I was going to just wait until he comes back, DW. Plus, it's not like I am bothering or breaking anything! You should be glad I came over or you would not know that you even have a bug in your house!" Francine snapped at the shorter girl, whom you assumed to be named DW.





As soon as Francine started her rant, you turned to look at her as your body unconsciously shuddered as you gazed upon a giant pair of splotched green and brown socked feet, which were suppose to be white. Your eyes remained on her dirty socked feet for a while as she unconsciously wiggle her thick toes and fondled the carpet threads, then you removed your gaze to see her faded blue jeans that has a few small tears along with grass and dirt stains strewn throughout it followed by a giant dirty red sweater that was doing little to hide her curve figure, which you could tell that she is not wearing an undershirt from the way it is tightly hugging her shapely body.






You snap your mind out of your confused perverse wandering thoughts about the girl that tried 'kill' you figure as she snappily referred to you in her last sentence. You nervously gulp as you look upon her face to see her monkey anthropomorphic facial features, which surprised you, but for some reason she was still attractive to you. Just when you were about to ask yourself what was wrong with you, DW angrily stomped her foot, which caused your body to loose its sense of balance as you fell forward trying to catch yourself, while DW started ranting again.





"I should be glad! You probably brought the stupid icky bug here! Then again, it probably is not a bug and you are just using this as ploy for you can stay over because you invited yourself in unannounced! And you wonder why my brother avoids you!" DW spitefully said, stomping her way over to the sofa as you try to make yourself as much inconspicuous you can be as possible. You watched as Francine and DW searched by the sofa while you cringed at the thought of if you had remained hidden there.






"Eww! Are these your shoes!" DW exclaimed, dramatically coughing while covering her nose and made the expression as if she was about to vomit as she held the shoe to tilt it to make sure the icky bug was not hiding by it.





"Yes!" Francine meekly said, embarrassingly putting down the sofa pillow she was checking behind as her face, especially around her cheeks turned a vibrant red color because of how embarrassed she was as you surprisingly felt sorry for the smelly giant tomboyish girl that sounded remotely like a hardcore stalker from DW's account of her. Francine just seems like a basic tomboy girl who lacks hygiene care. She reminds you of your tomboy friend at home...





"Oh, my God! Francine this STINKS!" DW exclaimed, dropping the shoe as she broke into a coughing fit and fell backwards to thunderously fall on her behind, which scared the bejesus out of you. Francine looked liked she was so embarrassed that she was about to cry. You felt bad for the smelly stalker girl, after all, she did try to kill you. She wasn't so bad though...





"Ugh! Francine! Like wow! These shoes really stink! The icky bug probably came to our house to get away from you! Like eww! No wonder my mom said that you always have to wear your shoes at our house! Why did you even take them off?!!" DW exclaimed, shaking her finger as she pointed up at Francine and stomped her foot a few times to help vent out her frustration. Francine's face looked so distraught that it was heartbreaking.







'What the hell is wrong with me?!! I am actually feeling sorry for the girl who tried to kill me!' you thought, but Francine luckily helped break your inner dialogue.






"I did not mean to take them off! Honest! I was just trying to get comfortable...I'm sorry! It is a bad habit...and plus, it's not like I hurt anything! And the smell is probably not even that bad!" Francine exclaimed embarrassingly apologetically at first, then angrily fumed the last part as she put her hands on her hips and furiously stared down at DW.






"Not that bad! You have got to be kidding! They smell worst than my dad's cheese and garlic soufflé! Ugh! My nose feels like it is clogged up!" DW exclaimed up at Francine, who was standing over her while her face kept transitioning from embarrassed to furious. You could not help, but think DW is a mean brat as you watched Francine as she shuffled her feet while staring down at DW.





"Why are you looking at me like that? Huh? Are you mad or something? No one asked your smelly self to come over here! You can't get mad at me for telling you the truth!" DW exclaimed.





"I already said I am sorry! You do not have to rub it in, okay! I get that my feet stink! You do not have to be so mean about it!" Francine exclaimed, stomping her foot down furiously.





"Me mean! What are you a little kid! You are older than me, yet acting like a baby! You know my mother has told you several times before, not to take your shoes off at our house! So don't go acting all brand new! You know your feet and you both stink, which you obviously don't care about, so why should I be nice about it! In fact, leave and take your smelly shoes with you!" DW exclaimed, lifting herself up off of the ground and crinkled her nose as she scowled at Francine, then angrily thundered her way out of the room as Francine just stood there in a lost daze.






You sighed as your gaze left Francine to focus on the entertainment center in front of you. Your body was feeling remotely tired, but you have gained a little energy back due to standing still during the previous scene. You quickly make your way under entertainment center while hearing sniffling. You peeked out from behind the entertainment center to see Francine grudgingly and violently trying to put her smelly red converse shoe on as she furiously wiped her eyes with her sleeve. You heard her mutter something under her breath about Arthur, DW, and someone you assumed to be named Buster as you watched her continue struggling to put her shoes on. Her teary face made you feel somewhat sad, along with her attempts of furiously putting her shoe on, while you did not notice that you unconsciously exited your hiding place and was approaching the giant girl.






When you finally realized, you were not that far from her. You nervously gulped as you tried to stay upright on the vibrating ground as Francine continued to struggle to put her shoes on. You could see pieces of dirt, grass, and bits of sock thread land here and there as you tried to avoid them. Luckily she did not notice that you were right below her.





You tried to back away slowly to go back and hide for you could wait to contact an adult, but life does not always quite work as planned as you heard Francine angrily grunt and saw her red converse shoe come flying your way. You hit the ground as you curled yourself up into a ball because it was impossible to run, so you might as well fruitlessly protect yourself.





Luckily the shoe thundered behind you as you were launched into the air a few times due the floor undulating. When you finally got your bearings, you realized it was quiet...in fact, too remotely quiet. You felt chill bumps appear all over your body as your heartbeat sped up as you slowly looked around and up to see Francine's big dark brown teary eyes staring down right at you.






You weakly laughed as you waved up at the giant girl, which surprisingly waved back. Her face changed several times as you studiously watched her while you tried to decide whether or not you should make a break for it, however, your body was quickly enclosed into a dark, soft, and kind of damp place as you heard a few grunts from Francine. You would shiver in fear, but you were to cramped to move as your breathing became rather rough. You listened to a door slam along with the sounds of kids playing and cars, while you tried to get a rough idea of where you are and where are you going.




Where are you going?