- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This Francine Arc transitions to Pal Arc. You have a very humiliating and life scarring moment with Arthur's pet Pal. Graphic Chapter!

You feel terribly shaken. You cannot believe the event of a giant girl almost capturing or possibly killing you just occurred. Your face pales as your nose picks up her horrendous foot odor that almost causes you to vomit. You reluctantly gaze towards the dirty banged up giant red converse shoe beside you that happened to get pushed under the couch when she was looking for you. Your gaze falls onto it as you think about the horrendous odor emanating from it and cringe from the thought of what if you had fallen inside of them. Just the thought of it almost happening, sends goosebumps throughout your entire body.





You hurriedly back away from the dirty giant red converse shoe the cheesy horrible odor grows a little faint. You back up so much that you find yourself no longer on the shaggy carpet ground, but now on a red velvety surface. You bend down to touch it and realize that it is kind of soft. It seems to be cloth that is pretty long. Your eyes follow the cloth to see it ripple, then branch upswards.





You are curious to find out where it leads, so you climb it as you start smelling this weird familiar smell. You climb to the top to see the red velvety cloth start to branch out into a sort of bed like surface with serveral types of yellowish golden strands of something. You keep thinking about what could it be, when voices suddenly interrupt you from your thoughts.





"HELLO! PAL AND I ARE BACK FROM OUR WALK! IS ANYBODY HOME!" A young masculine voice yells.





"Arthur, why in the hell are you yelling like some type of mad man!" The previous giant girl that tried to kill you exclaimed.





"Francine, why in the world are you inside of my house!" Arthur surprisingly exclaims.





"I had come over to hang out and knocked on the door, but no one answered, so I twisted the doorknob and surprisingly it was unlocked...so I uhm invited myself in." Francine uncaringly said.





"You did what! You cannot just invite yourself in people houses without their permission Francine!" Arthur exclaims.





"Stop being a freaking wuss Arthur! It is not like I broke or did anything! Jesus! You wine like a freaking girl, you wuss!" Francine said in a clearly annoyed tone.





"Ugh...fine! What did you want to hangout and do?" Arthur annoyingly asked.




"Oh! I almost forgot! Muffy, Buster, and everyone are waiting for us at the Sugar Bowl! I almost forgot I told everyone that I was coming to get you! Jeez! I almost forgot! Your wussing actually helped to remind me!" Francine exclaimed.





"I was not 'wussing'! Anyway let me unhook Pal and give him some water and a treat, since he was such a good boy today!" Arthur says.





"Okay, let me go get my shoes!" Francine gleefully says.





"Shoes?!! Francine I know you did not take your smelly dirty shoes off and walk around on my mother's just dry cleaned carpet! I should have known! I knew I smelled a strong weird cheese smell when I came in! I thought it was just another one of my Dad's soufflés that went wrong!" Arthur angrily exclaims.






"Shut up Arthur! The smell isn't even that bad, you little wuss! You did not even know until I said I was going to get my shoes anyway! Be glad I have socks on! You say anything else about my 'dirty' 'smelly' feet or shoes and I swear I will give you an upfront personal session with them!" Francine angrily exclaims, while you can swear you hear Arthur nervously gulp from all the way in the living room you appear to be in.





It was a long quiet pause, though you could hear a few barks, but Arthur was silent. You could not help but think what a pushover he is. Like an uninvited person that is unannounced comes inside your home without your permission, then kicks her banged up shoes off to make herself more comfortable. On top of that, walks around in her filthy dirty supposed to be white crew socks that is speckled green with splotches of brown strewn throughout, then she has the audacity to actually threaten you for complaining about the absurdity and wrongs of her actions! Arthur is a is definitely a pushover.





The ridiculous thing is that he is still quiet as you hear and see Francine's giant smelly socked feet thunder back into the living room as she stops to bend down and roughly pick up her shoes to put them on as you see sock lint, strands of grass, and dirt fly up into the air even from where you are standing. Francine's pungent cheesy foot odor spreads throughout the room due to her fondling with her dirty red banged up converse shoes. You cringe from the odor and actually feel bad for the ground she walks on. She thunders back off once she has wrestled her shoes back on and you give a silent Amen for the absence of her company. You hear the door shut, followed by the sound of some happy barking.





'Arthur and Francine must have left. Arthur still not say anything even when he left...what should I do now?'





It did not take long to think of answer when you hear thunderous foot falls come towards you, which causes you turn around to see the source and you see this yellowish golden haired puppy happily running towards you, whom you assumed is named Pal.





You cringe as you come to a sudden realization...red velvety cloth, strands of yellowish golden things, and white fluffy walls surrounding it. This...no, you are in a freaking pet's bed! Not just any pet's bed, but a pet that has just taken a long walk and most likely is coming to lay down to take a nap in it's bed!





You fearfully shudder as you see the yellowish golden monstrosity of a puppy come your way, then stops once it's right above you. You hesitantly gaze up its body and your eyes stops to rest upon a yellowish golden mound, that has a round pink mound with a split in the middle staring down inside of it, then dryly joke to yourself that you cannot call Pal an 'it' anymore because 'it' is clearly a 'he'...you feel humiliated at your reality as of this moment.





You fearfully watch as Pal sniffs while walking around in a circle in his bed. You cringe as you see his glossy pink nose start sniffing towards, then stops to land right in front of you. You feel the urge to get up and run as fast as you can, when you see two large beady black eyes curiously gazing down upon you.





"Uhm...good boy! You are Pal, right! You are a big puppy!" you nervously exclaim, seeing Pal sniff you a few times and lightly growls as he brings his golden yellowish fur covered paw towards you. You scream as Pal's soft, but firm pink paw pads go behind you to send you flying forward.





You shake fearfully once you get your bearings and look above you. You see Pal's yellowish golden fur covered penis coming down to lay upon you. You hurriedly get up to run away, but sadly you were not fast enough and find yourself facing a red velvety surface with a plushy sensation thoroughly pressing down on you back. You keep telling yourself this is not happening as a few tears escape from your eyes to bury themselves in the soft red velvety cloth as Pal's dog smell of piss, strong odor of musk, and sweat flood your senses.





You can feel Pal's sweat making its way through your clothes as he makes his self more comfortable above you. You shuffle and wiggle around to get from under Pal's penis, but stop as soon as you hear a light growling moan above you, which causes you to dramatically shudder. You feel the pressure removed from your back and you turn around to see Pal's slightly twitching manhood being raised up into the air.





You are so relieved and happy! You hurriedly brush the yellowish golden pet dander and strand of hair off of you, then get up to get the hell away from this giant puppy, but come to an abrupt stop once you see Pal's giant black beady eyes staring right at you and you could swear that he is sporting a grin.





You cringe, then hurriedly start running. Pal growls at you and you fearfully stop. He brings his paw towards you to lightly push you back to the place you were originally trying to get a way from as you watch his masculine pink mushroom horror sink towards you. You get wedged between his yellowish fur covered skin and his twitching pink cock head that seems to be twitching even more due to you unwillingly stimulating it. You can feel Pal shifting back and forth above you as you are being forced to serve as help for his stimulation.





To your horror the friction that is becoming slightly faster as time progresses, causes an unwilling participant to awaken in your pants. Tears start continuously streaming out of your eyes as strands of pet dander, hair, and particles of dirt make their way into your mouth. You get wedged further behind Pal's pale pink mushroom cock head as you hear him growlingly moaning and slightly whimpering in the distance.





You fall out of your entrapment between Pal's pale pink cock head and his yellowish golden fur covered foreskin as he slightly raises his body up to give you a view above you to see an almost three inch pale veiny pink cock above you that is dribbling cum down upon you.





You are too scared and frankly out of energy due your previous fruitless struggling of trying not to get up close and personal with Pal, so you unwillingly have to listen to him loudly growlingly moan in ecstasy as he brings his throbbing three inch monstrosity to forcefully slam down into you and firmly press you down into the red velvety cloth as your face ends up directly in front of the opening his pre-cum oozing pink slit monstrosity of a mushroom cock head.






You can feel the pulsing throbbing sensations of Pal's damp pale pink musty cock as he thrust it down into your face as you feel that you can no longer sink into the red velvety cloth surface. Pal's cock seems to be heating up warmer and warmer as more ooey gooey cum starts sputtering down all over your face, then you hear a moaning howl, that almost made you think Pal was a wolf as you horridly feel and see a forceful spurt of creamy white yellowish thick liquid drench you and you haphazardly breathe in and taste a little of it along with smelling his masculine sexual musty smell as Pal grinds all of his worth onto you, then pants tirelessly while giving out a few light moans. You watch and feel as his pale pink girth and his cock deflate as he raises his body into the air as you feel lifeless as your cum drenched body falls back onto the the red velvety blanket.


Pal's black beady eyes appear before you as he tiredly enthusiastically barks at you then...