- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story branches off to the DW Arc.

You meet DW and fall into her grasp.

You hurriedly lift yourself up off of the ground as the growing sounds of thunder get closer and closer to you. You inwardly cringe as you tell yourself this is just a hallucination from the drugs your roommate uses. You must of mistakenly had an intake of some unbeknownst to you, which is just great. Now your roommate has you questioning your sanity and freaking out for no reason.




BOOM!




You lethargically turn around toward the alarming sound to see whatever your mind cooked up for you and you end up shakily falling down on your behind gawking at the huge disturbing sight in the doorway of the massive scale living room.



There is a giant girl in the doorway yelling something to whomever is be behind her.




This...like cannot be happening! No way in the world this is possible!




You stumble out your inner rant when you frightenedly see and hear the giant girl coming towards you. You are fearfully paralyzed as try to urge your body to hurriedly move for the life you have yet to experience will not come to an end, but the young girl is walking too fast.




Luckily, she steps over you and you greeted with the dirty bottom of her shoe accompanied by a pungent foot odor as well as her light pink stocking clad crotch, which causes you to blush and feel extremely uncomfortable. You shake the feeling away because you do not have time to address it at the moment while turn around to see the giant girl pause in front of a green striped sofa close by you to turn around and you were given a much better view of her, since you were so much closer.



You cannot help but shudder when you see the giant anthropomorphic looking girl, who's wearing cyan blue Mary Jane shoes with light pink stockings followed by a magenta pink dress with a white sleeve blouse underneath, while you can see the visage of her face is not entirely human due to her animalistic features; however, she was surprisingly cute even though she was not remotely human, especially with her light brown hair bob cut which highlighted the features of her face.




You shake your head, wondering what in the world is wrong with you. You are in a giant anthropomorphic world where you can haphazardly die at any moment, but yet you are fawning over a girl that is younger than you. You inwardly criticize yourself for your logic as you watch the giant girl sit down and pick up something that looks like a remote.




She fiddles with a remote for a few moments, but it does not seem to working, so she got up to manually turn the television on as you hurriedly moved out of the way. You confusingly see this big cartoon cow on television, singing and dancing, which she giggles at and says something about it being one of her favorite episodes.




You ignore the giant young girl as you start to think about how to get out of the predicament, however after a few minutes you do not hear any sounds from television and it is like eerily quiet.



That's weird...




You notice that it has gotten dark as well....no. You are inside a large shadow. But why would you be inside a large shadow...unless!




Your hurriedly turn your head and shakily follow the long pink stocking clad legs upwards to eventually find the giant girl, who almost stepped on you earlier, gazing down at you with a curious glint in her eyes. You both make contact and her eyes lit up, causing you to unconsciously tremble beneath her gaze.




All of a sudden you see her hand coming towards you as she bent to pick you up. You snapped out of your frightened stupor to run, however you did not get very far before she scooped you up in her clammy sweaty hand to enclose you in darkness as you heard her giggling on the outside, probably from the delight of finding a tiny person.




Anyway, the air was kind of stuffy inside her hand as you slid back and forth in her closed while her loosely dangled by her sides as she walks to wherever...