[Reviews - 13] Printer
Summary:

You came home one evening tired from school and just wanted to relax, but your annoying roommate ruins it for you and if it could not get any worse, something is wrong with the television...



For personal preference, the characters from the child series are a little older. Also, this story is an interactive one that I found on writing.com and I personally added several chapters to it to surprisingly find it not going anywhere, so I decided to spice it up a little bit and add it to Giantessworld. By the way, the story is totally fictional with my confused input of course.

 

Read Bio!

Also, please reveiw! 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Middle Age (50+), Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Furry, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Maternal, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 19598 Read: 79156
Published: May 08 2017 Updated: May 24 2018

1. Chapter 1: Beginning by Confused [Reviews - 3] (707 words)

Entails how you got shrunk and your character profile.

2. Chapter 2: Muffy by Confused [Reviews - 1] (1620 words)

Potential Muffy Arc that will lead to either more Muffy or a startling unaware meeting to Bailey her butler.

3. Chapter 2: Buster by Confused [Reviews - 0] (1510 words)

You meet Arthur's nasty friend Buster as he unawaringly tortures you and brings you to his house.

4. Chapter 3: Buster's Room by Confused [Reviews - 1] (1743 words)

Your new size already has your future looking bleak, but even more so after an uncomfortable close up with Buster.

5. Chapter 2: Francine by Confused [Reviews - 1] (1480 words)

You have a heart rushing moment as well as a sensory overload when you meet Arthur's tomboyish friend, Francine.

6. Chapter 3: Francine and Encounter with DW by Confused [Reviews - 1] (2437 words)

This chapter falls under the Francine Arc. You find out Francine may not be as bad as you thought she was and have not to enjoyable impression of DW.

7. Chapter 3: Francine ~ Pal Arc by Confused [Reviews - 2] (1906 words)
This Francine Arc transitions to Pal Arc. You have a very humiliating and life scarring moment with Arthur's pet Pal. Graphic Chapter!

8. Chapter 3: Francine ~ Mrs. Read Arc? by Confused [Reviews - 0] (1716 words)

This chapter will potentially lead to two different Arcs; Francine or Mrs. Read.

You find out some things about Francine and meet Arthur's alluring mother.

9. Chapter 2: DW by Confused [Reviews - 1] (709 words)

This story branches off to the DW Arc.

You meet DW and fall into her grasp.

10. Chapter 3: DW's Room by Confused [Reviews - 0] (982 words)

You are still following the DW Arc.

You and DW get to know each other as you also try to warm up to her to get some help out of your predicament.

11. Chapter 4: DW Has A Itch by Confused [Reviews - 1] (3328 words)

A continuation of the DW Arc. 


DW puts you through a humiliating experience and you find yourself developing confused feelings for her.

12. Chapter 3: DW In The Kitchen by Confused [Reviews - 2] (1460 words)

Another DW Arc branch, however instead of her room, she takes you to the kitchen.


Things get a little nasty as well as humiliating as you realize DW may have a few screws loose while you try to your most likely new reality as DW's...