- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Potential Muffy Arc that will lead to either more Muffy or a startling unaware meeting to Bailey her butler.

You are visibly shaken by the massive proportions of your environment and the thunderous footsteps that are coming toward you only serve to make it worst.

 

 


'This cannot be happening...' you tell yourself.

 

 

 

You watch as a pair of giant brown Mary Jane shoes appear in the distance thundering towards you. You feel startled as your gaze follow the wearer's shoes to see knee high white laced socks hugging a shapely calf muscle connected to daffodil yellow shapely thick thighs that were almost hidden by a fluffy purple dress. You rub your eyes in disbelief, then continue to feast your eyes on the shocking display of mass proportions before you. Your gaze wanders over the purple fluffy dress to an exquisite lavender belt that separates the giant's budding torso from her indeed shapely bottom. you see the long sleeve white silk like blouse she is wearing beneath her dress highlighting her daffodil yellow colored creamy skin. Your gaze reaches further up and you see a sight that mentally shakes you to your core. The giant female you are gazing at is not...well completely human.

 

 

 

'This...she...no! This reality cannot be real!' you think.

 

 


She looks like a mixture between a human and a monkey...but strangely she still looks beautiful to you. You feel a strange warm fuzzy feeling arise in your chest and you ask yourself what is wrong with you as your gaze wanders over her two luscious auburn colored braids that are dangling to swing back and forth as she approaches your direction with a lavender hand purse underneath her armpit. By the giant girl's voluptuous figure and beautiful young face, you estimate she is in the early teen range.

 

 


'Should you I to her for help? She seems to be the prissy type..' you think.

 

 

 

 


She has finally made it right in front you. You are so close to her, that you can smell the slight odor, as well as feel the heat that is emanating from her giant Mary Jane clad foot in front you. You nervously back away as you see her shuffle her giant feet and grunt something about Francine telling her to do something and why Francine could not do it herself. You definitely do not want to get the giant prissy girl's attention now...she is freaking talking to herself. She is most certainly a no go, but you do need someone to help you. You stare at her feet as they shuffle and threw the notion of receiving help completely out of your mind.

 

 

 

Unfortunately, it seems like you do not have much of a choice because the area you are in is suddenly enshrouded in a dark shadow. You hurriedly glance up as you start to run and see a giant lavender colored hand purse with a silver clamp and buckle on it falling towards you. You breathe a sigh in relief because you thought it was the giant prissy girl reaching for you. You continue running, but it is to no avail. The lavender hand purse thunders directly in front you as the resulting impact blows you a little backward into the open floor and knocks you flat on your feet onto the ground. You feel a splitting headache as you hear the giant girl mutter the word 'damn' above you, which is definitely not appropriate vocabulary for someone of her age.

 

 

 

You glance at the lavender hand purse a little distance away in front of you and see that it was knocked open slightly ajar while it was laying on its side. You see the giant girl's white knee high sock covered legs start to fold towards you and fear of being found makes it's way into your heart because you are in an open visible area on the floor.

 

 

 

 

You steel your nerves as you hurriedly pick yourself up off of the ground and make a mad dash towards the opening of the lavender hand purse, then hurl yourself inside. When you make it inside and settle down, fatigue hits you from your adrenaline wearing off. You glance around your barely lit surroundings and see various forms of make up utensils with the word maybelline illustrated on them, such as mascara, lip gloss, eye liner, powder, etc. You also see the iPhone 8 cellphone that was featured on Apple's website and also has not even been released out to the public yet.

 

 

 

Your suspicions of her being a spoiled prissy rich kid has been confirmed. You hate people like her. Just because they have money, they think they can get and do anything they want. Anger for some reason, starts to arise in your heart as you start to think about how in the world you are going to get yourself out of this situation as you feel the purse being picked up followed by the giant girl's mutterings. You try to avoid all of the make up utensils, pack of stride gum, and the huge iPhone that are constantly being shook around due to her moving.

 

 

 

 

You cannot help but mutter a few curses under your breath because you already were fatigued, yet now you have to play dodgeball. You look around for any possible way to get you out of this situation and you see a slit for a pocket in the upper left hand side of the purse. You muster up some energy as you make your way to it, but have a little trouble climbing the silk wall, however you eventually make it as you hear voices...

 

 

 

"Muffy, did you see Arthur and Buster?" said a female voice as you assume the giant girl's purse you are in name to be Muffy, since she responded.

 

 

 

"No, Mrs. Read. They were not upstairs in Arthur's room nor downstairs in the living room when I checked." Muffy said in a respectful tone, even though you could detect annoyance in her tone.

 

 

 

"Ah! Muffy, they must have escaped out the back door again. They probably ran over to the Sugar Bowl or the arcade. I am sorry about that Muffy. You know boys will be boys." Mrs. Read said in an apologetic tone.

 

 

 

"It's alright Mrs. Read! Francine had called me and asked me to pick up Arthur and drop him off at the soccer field. She said that she had already called and 'told' him to come. Anyway, I was in the neighborhood picking up up something for my Daddy. I will see you later Mrs. Read" Muffy said in a polite tone.

 

 

 

 

"Alright Muffy, goodbye. Make sure you tell your parents I said hello." Mrs. Read said, hearing Muffy break her polite tone to mumble a response.

 

 

 

 

You hear door shut and another one opens as you hear an older male voice say, "Why good evening Miss Muffy. How was the visit?"

 

 

 


"It was highly dull and a remotely unpleasant environment, Bailey. Anyway, take me home Bailey." Muffy said in a brat like tone, which made you recall your experience with rich spoiled kids.

 

 

 

"Yes, Miss Muffy. I will get you there in an expeditious manner." Bailey said in a cultured tone as the purse you are in jerks for some reason and you end up flying out of the side pocket of the purse onto a capsule of lip gloss. Light floods the inside of the purse as you see a pair of big lovely dark brown eyes searching the purse. You hurriedly hide behind the giant capsule of lip gloss, but unfortunately for you, that is what she was searching for.

 

 

 

She grabs the lip gloss that you were dumbly hanging on to. You watch your surroundings in the purse grow further and further away from you as you are being lifted up higher and higher, which was not all together a pleasant experience. Muffy raises the lip gloss and you are face level with her as you her other free hand creep its way towards you. You cringe as your feet dangle listlessly above your impending doom below. You watch her pink blush manicured fingernail fingers unscrew the cap of the lip gloss as the skin from beneath her fingers turn slightly red from her opening it. You swing yourself into the unscrewed cap, but Muffy unknowingly raises it higher and you end up bouncing off of it onto the opening of the lip gloss. You try to move around and realize that you are a little stuck while inwardly shuddering as you and the lip gloss approach Muffy's awaiting luscious thick lips that are puckering. You can smell her warm spearmint breath as you helplessly stare at her tantalizing buttermilk tan lips. You start to energetically wiggle and move around, but you do not seem to be making that much progress.

 

 

 

 

You only have one hope remaining, but you are too scared he will probably drop it and frankly really do not want to go through with it because you are scared of what will happen afterwards if you do succeed in getting her attention. Your fingernails dig into the flesh of your palms as you gaze up at Muffy's beautiful face and across her daffodil yellow creamy skin, then you sigh out and feel as if though you are throwing yourself into a frying pan as you scream "STOP! PLEASE HELP! I AM YOUR LIP GLOSS!".