- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Julia Has a rather dangerous encounter with her mother while trying to get her attention.

Julia saw the giant silhouettes of slippers thunder against the floor in front of her that caused her stomach to lurch for each vibration as they approached. She started pinching her cheeks to tell herself this was not real, but as she was trying to ignore the reality of her situation, the giant slippers were getting closer and closer until one of the slippers had directly arrived right above her. She slipped out of her inner rants to see the word Uggs onto the dirty sole of the giant slipper. She shivered as she realized she had to run and hide or at least get out of the way before the giant slipper fell down upon her to end her existence. She ran towards the iron leg of a table close by for safety, while she constantly took quick glances over her shoulder. She was so close to safety, but it does not look like she will make it.
 
Meanwhile above, Susan is in her thoughts...
 
Huh, why is the door to Alex's lab open? No matter how many times I come in here, this place always leaves quite a memorable impression. I guess, he must be about to try out one of the those things he made again. Ooh! He has some more of those food bites!
 
Julia was scared and screaming at the top of her lungs as the giant slippers approached her. She stopped and just sunk depressingly to the floor because she knew this situation was hopeless. At that moment, an image of her son Alex popped into her mind, which she found weird because a tingly sensation ran through her body as his image came into her mind...
 
“What?” exclaimed Julia as she looked beside her and found that the slipper stopped descending on top of her and fell along to the side of her. Just as she was about to celebrate, but the pressure exuded form the giant slipper as it fell alongside her, caused her to fly back a little. She screamed her little lungs out in fright.
 
"Huh?! I am saved! I am alive!" exclaimed Julia as she landed back on the ground, then gazed at the giant slippers venturing off to the right of her. She was shocked because as she cast her gaze upwards past the giant slippers as they were moving away, she saw that they actually belonged to her mother! Her sweet 'little' mother who could not even harm a fly, almost killed her. She fell on her bottom with her hands hugging her knees as she realized how close to death she was and breaks out in a cold sweat. She gazed upward towards her unaware mother as she moved around the lab. She was alarmed and shocked at the sight of her massive mother moving around, but also fascinated by how could something so big be that nimble thought Julia as she watched her mother move around tables and eat something off of one of them in the distance. 
 
Julia started back thinking about her predicament...
 
What can I do?!! Mother does not have her glasses on and her hearing is unreliable, so that means I have to wait for Alex…he may try to torture or do something to me due to my negligence of him in the past that caused him to have a false impression of me. That is a no go! That means I have no chance of survival without my mother! Ugh! Wing it!
 
Julia started sprinting towards her mother slippers, which she could feel as she got closer and closer, the temperature was gradually becoming hotter. She also could smell a faint horrible stench coming from that direction as well that caused her nose to crinkle and her mother was not making the situation any better for her, since her mother's giant bare feet were fondling around with her shoes as she stood up eating the food bites on the table in surreal comfort. The tremors her mother was causing were scaring the bejesus out of her as she saw her mother's monolithic toes splaying back and forth with flakes of dirt and dry skin gently falling off of her feet. She knew she had to climb her mother to get her attention or at least latch on to her slipper to get out of the lab, but she was too scared out of her wits to carry out what she needed to do as she nervously watched the gigantic foot play before her.
 
Susan, totally unaware of her daughter's situation, was growing quite full from eating the german chocolate cake food bites. She rubbed her stomach in satisfaction as she started to make her way to the exit. Her gaze fell suddenly to the floor because she could have sworn she saw something moving on the floor. Being the sweet old tomboy she was, she did not want to crush whatever it was, so she prodded around for it so she could take it outside where it belonged. 
 
Yet Susan did not know of the plight she was causing her dear daughter to suffer. Susan's monolith fleshy toes were enveloping Julia and the stench...it was horrible. Julia was trying to find her breath as her mother's toes man-handled her, but she was not succeeding, instead she was taking in the vinegary salty sweat of her mother's doughy flesh along with the minuscule dead skin from her sole in her mouth as she struggled frantically against her smelly captor in vain and started to cry.
 
Why is this happening to me?I am not best person in the world, but I do not deserve this! 
 
Susan was still gazing at the ground searching for the bug, but she was not having any luck. Her dogs felt better for some reason, probably because she finally let them have some fresh air since they have been confined in her slippers all morning. It felt so good though when she rubbed her tired hot soles against the cold floor as the grooves massaged her meaty soles and toes. Susan really did not want to put her slippers back on, but she had so much to do today, so she reluctantly slipped her slippers back on after she used the supposed 'grooves' of the floor one last time to massage her arches.  
 
Julia was crying and yelling her sweet little heart out, but it was to no avail. She was not going to get any respite from this. She was surprised she was even alive through this whole ordeal as her life flashed before her eyes several times, but little did she know her body did not have any bruises or any significant markings rather, she was just in pain. 
 
What?!!
 
Her mother monolithic doughy flesh started moving off of her as if they had lost interest of her, then her mother left towards the direction of the exit as Julia patted herself down to make sure she was alright before she was struck with a horrible realization. 
 
No! My mother is the only chance I have to restore my size! She cannot leave! 
 
Julia pounded the floor angrily because of the helplessness of the situation she was in. She stared at her mother as she sauntered off. Her mother stopped? She seems to be talking to someone...it's Alex! 
 
Alex spoke his grandmother as you could see a huge smile plastered on his usual sullen face. Susan was shocked by this sudden change, but she was ecstatic about it. Usually Alex was happy or enthusiastic when he spoke with her, but he did not have that starry look in his eye or have that energetic demeanor. She was glad to see her daughter finally acting as a mother and was pleased with the positive changes that Julia was affecting her children with. Her daughter may have had her ups and downs, but as a parent, you always want the best for your child and would always remain in their corner. She pulled Alex into her bosom to embrace him in a big hug as his face flushed red and he grew tongue tied which showed in their conversation. 
 
Alex breathed in deeply as his grandmother's scent washed over him. He felt this funny feeling go through his body as he especially felt a stir in his nether region. He was praying that his grandmother did not notice, while she was embracing him. He tried to think of other thoughts or zoom in on his surroundings to be rid of the pleasant feelings that was starting to make him unwillingly bulge up against his grandmother's thigh, but it seemed to not be working. Luckily his grandmother released him and squeezed him as she winked at him. She knew! He tried to explain himself as she giggled at his incoherent mumbling and stutters. She assured him it was normal for this, while prodding his chest as he looked up at her. His face had turned entirely red. He was thoroughly embarrassed. He knew this was wrong and he mentally did not want this attraction to his grandmother...she was family, old, and not to mention a little too much bigger than him, however her sultry mature looks had him wrapped around her finger and both of them did not even know it. What type of person would give you land, build you a house, and along with the many other things he has done. It did not take a rocket scientist to figure out there was something more, yet Alex was denying it to his self, because he was scared of what the revelation would do to him. 
 
The duo finished conversing with each other after a while and his grandmother went up the stairs as he was entranced by her sauntering up the steps as he gazed at her swaying pear shaped behind. He shook his head furiously to get rid of the impure thoughts that were blossoming in his mind and awakening more in his shorts. When her silhouette soon disappeared from view, Alex mockingly shook his head at himself as he went into the lab, but paused when he noticed something...