- Text Size +

I felt numb for the entire walk out to the car.  My girlfriend had just given me away like a carnival prize for losing a game of hide and go seek to someone I had seen eat a man my size not even a day ago.  It barely even registered when she turned her hand vertical, dumping me out of her palm and into the passenger seat of her car.

 

Before starting the car Alyssa latched the seatbelt for me, loosely securing me with the lap belt before clicking hers into place too.  I was effectively blinded by the strap, but when it kept me from flying off the seat while the car was in reverse I was glad to have it.  For her part Alyssa seemed to forget I was even there.  She paid me no mind during the brief drive, jamming to her music while I clutched at my ears to keep the noise from ruining them.

 

When the car finally came to a stop, there was a loud click followed by the world being revealed again.  A pale thumb and forefinger settled on both sides of me and lifted me from the seat.  In a single nauseating rush I was held in front of her gray eyes while she silently inspected me.  With her other hand she gave me a firm poke in the gut, causing all the air to rush out of my lungs.  “Looks like you made it!” Alyssa announced.  She probably intended it to be a sing-song voice, but it came out more like a strained rumble.  “I hope you’re ready for a fun-packed weekend of being mine, because I sure am!”

 

Alyssa held me firmly in place while she opened the door, and maintained her strong grip while carrying me across the yard.  The grass crunching under her beat-up Converse made me wince, but there was no sign she noticed on her slightly freckled face.  In short order we were inside her house, and she made a beeline for the kitchen.  She deposited me on the edge of a placemat on the table and looked down to address me.  “Mm, I found you just in time too.  I haven’t eaten since early this morning and am positively starving.”  She threw a smirk on at the end and began reaching a hand toward me.  I backed away as fast as I could, but ran into an empty vase in no time, and found myself helpless to watch her enormous hand loom closer.

 

Suddenly her hand pulled away and Alyssa convulsed with laughter.  She landed on the table with her forearms extended, the table rumbling from the force of her weight setting down.  “Oh, I’m not going to eat you!” she declared through laughter.  I looked up at her towering over me, mouth wide open showing her perfectly aligned, pearly white teeth while she continued to belt out laughs.  “You couldn’t fill me up, you’re not even a snack!”

 

“B-but last night, I saw-“ I stammered, hoping she could hear me over herself.

 

“Oh, that?” she asked.  “Forget about it.  I ate my boyfriend because he was a colossal asshole and he always made me do these weird size scenarios with him.  Guess it’s not so fun when it’s real, huh?”  She narrowed her eyes before continuing.  “You’ve never made Fulda act like a giantess for you, right?”

 

I gulped and answered, “No, she does that herself.

 

“Well, I guess that makes sense.”  Alyssa was apparently satisfied by my answer.  “She is kind of a giantess for real, and you… well, Fulda towered over me and I always had a few inches on you even before now.  But for real, I’m getting some food, you want some?”  I nodded my head vigorously: I hadn’t eaten since yesterday morning, and they had put me through a lot.  “Good!”  She slammed her hands on the table, making an earthquake so powerful I fell forwards.  “Stay right there and I’ll be back with something.”

 

I watched her walk to the fridge, exaggeratedly shaking her hips the whole way, then open it.  Watching her walk was a pleasure: she was mostly legs, and her blond ponytail waved back and forth in time with her butt.  A metallic clatter pulled my attention away from her legs, and my eyes darted over to see her pull a spoon out of the drawer.  She slinked back to me, wielding the spoon in one hand and a bowl of chocolate pudding in the other, then plopped down in the seat before me.

 

Triumphantly Alyssa set the pudding in the center of the placemat and bade me to come forward with a finger.  She guided me to stand beside the bowl and looked down at me, her eyes glimmering.  “I know this isn’t really a meal,” she began, digging the spoon into the gelatinous mound, “but you’re mine, so you’re going to eat what I eat and when I eat it, okay?”  I nodded, and she turned the spoon toward me.  “Go on, have a bite.  Take all you want!”

 

Having no utensils myself I reached up and scooped some of the brown mass out with my hands, shoving it into my mouth as though it were ambrosia.  I reached for another scoop but she had already pulled the spoon away and shoved the quivering mass between her lips.  Seconds later a faint mass passed down her throat, then she looked back to me.  “So?  How is it?”  I gave the thumbs up, and she went for another scoop.

 

Alyssa held it down to me first again, and this time I decided to be more aggressive.  I dove at it, chowing down the whole way, driving myself further into the pudding.  After a few seconds of gorging the spoon began to lift away from the table again, and I pushed off the spoon’s metal rim to free myself from it.  The pudding disappeared into her mouth, and after a second of working it around inside she swallowed it again with the tell-tale lump.

 

Before going for another bite Alyssa looked at me, prompting another round of booming laughter.  “Look at you!” she shouted.  “You’re practically drenched in it!”  It was true, everything from my shoulders up was covered with a thin layer of sweet, sticky brown.  “You better be careful,” she went on while I cleaned some off with a finger.  “If you get any more on you I might not be able to tell you apart from it.”  She smiled, showing some pudding stuck to her teeth, before going for another spoonful.

 

When she held it down for me this time I sprang into action.  With a quick jump, I was halfway in the spoon, feverishly opening and closing my jaw while pushing myself inward.  Consumed with consuming I drove forward, trying to get every last bite I could.  It was only when my toes lifted off the table I realized my mistake.  Panicking, I struggled against the chilled, sweet mass around me, trying to get free, but I finally understood what it meant to swim in jello.  If anything, I only got myself more stuck from the pudding sucking me in.

 

The pudding I was embedded in grew sharply warmer.  A loud clang resounded around me, and my imprisoning dessert wobbled with the spoon’s vibration.  The spoon was violently pulled backward, and my feet pressed into something soft.  I was sloughed off with the jiggling glob, and landed on something soft, yet firm.  A tongue.  I had ended up inside Alyssa’s mouth along with her food.

 

“Alyssa, help!  I’m-“  I cried out for help, but her tongue buffeted me to the side.  It followed up, slamming me into her cheek and holding me there briefly while she tilted her head back.  I tried to scream, but the tender skin inside her cheek smothered it.  When she released her tongue I fell backward, luckily falling into it again.  She slammed it down on top of me, pressing me hard into her frenulum.  Vainly I struggled against the mass of Alyssa’s tongue while it pushed me into the tissue on the bottom of her mouth, only getting relief when she lifted the tongue from atop me.  My relief was short-lived however, since she quickly dug its tip under me and slammed me into her palate.  Alyssa ran me forward and back along the roof of her mouth several times before lowering her tongue again.  Her head began to tilt back, and I braced myself for the ride down her esophagus.

 

To my surprise the rush of saliva never came.  Instead her lips and teeth parted, letting light illuminate the horrific pink cavern I had been trapped in.  Beyond her lips I saw a cupped palm, and in a single violent movement I was ejected into it.  Alyssa lowered the hand she had spat me into down to the table and sat up straight, doing her best to act domineering.  She was rather good at it.

 

“Wow, I almost ate you just now!” Alyssa exclaimed.  “You were in there with my pudding, if you hadn’t landed on my tongue I wouldn’t have even noticed until you were well in my stomach!  Then you’d be digested and Fulda would be… well, a little miffed, I bet.”  She failed to stifle a grin and some light chuckles.  “I can hardly be blamed, though.  I did warn you, and you’re just so small!”  As if I hadn’t forgotten.  “Say though, you were really good, mind hopping in there again?  Maybe let me swallow you?”  The grin she was trying to suppress spread across her face.  “Dude, I’m kidding!  Lighten up a bit, huh?”  Weirdly enough, I didn’t see the humor.

 

I was still coated in saliva when she stood, so I did my best to clear it away from my nose and mouth.  Alyssa held me down at her waist, hand still cupped so I couldn’t so much as roll in any direction, making it so that I would have to look up at her towering form the whole time.  Not that I minded: she was certainly pretty, with complementary hair and eyes and dark clothes which contrasted excellently with her skin.  Additionally, while carrying me she seemed to at least act concerned about my safety.  If that whole “almost ate me” thing really was an accident, she might be the first giantess who’s really been concerned with my safety.

 

In less than a minute the fairly comfortable ride was over and we had arrived at Alyssa’s room.  Poorly lit and cluttered, it was the exact opposite of Fulda’s.  Empty soda cans and bottles were lined along the front of a desk, cast in blue light from her keyboard and idle computer monitor.  Completely empty plates and bowls – not enough to attract bugs, at least – were set opposite the cans, or on a table beside an armchair centered with the desk.  Clothes were strewn about the floor, but I hadn’t the slightest idea whether they were clean or dirty, and I doubted Alyssa did either. 

 

With a swift kick Alyssa shut the door, then walked to the lone chair at her desk.  Without a hint of grace she plopped down in it, slouching deeply and lifting me up toward her face.  She pursed her thin, pink lips and blew a steady stream of cold air over my prostrate form in her palm.  It took several gusts until I was mostly dry, and even then I still had some saliva lingering on me and my clothes.  Not only that, but I couldn’t shake the knowledge that I was drenched in her spit and hadn’t even been rinsed off.

 

“So, I know we got off to a bad start here,” Alyssa began with one of the greatest understatements possible, “but I really didn’t mean to do that.  I am so, so sorry about almost swallowing you.  Forgive me?”  She fluttered her eyelashes, as though she needed to use her charms when the overwhelming threat of force could do all the convincing for her.

 

Trapped in her palm, with her face commanding my entire view, I quickly assented.  “Yeah, sure,” I said.  “It’s not like you slowly sat down on me, or chased me around the room trying to step on me, and hey, accidents happen.”  I decided not to add that it was a hell of an accident for our first five minutes together, and she seemed placated.

 

She smiled, making some slight dimples appear in her cheeks.  “Good, I’m glad we could put that behind us.  Now, as to why I wanted you in the first place… your phone shrank with you, right?”

 

I patted my pockets out of habit, but it hadn’t been there for a while.  “No, I left it in my car before going into prom.  Why?”

 

“Damn, hold on,” Alyssa replied, ignoring my question.  The floor dropped out from under me while Alyssa lowered me the whole length of her torso until her hand settled atop her legs.  She tipped her hand so that I was dumped onto her bare, milky white thigh, and picked up her own phone.  Furiously she typed away with her thumbs, writing out what must be an urgent message.  After a brief pause she resumed, her thumbs striking out several more messages before she was satisfied.  “Well, in a few minutes we’ll have our solution, and you will have your safety totally, hundred percent guaranteed.”

 

She had been talking around this long enough, and I wanted some answers.  “What solution?” I asked.  “Why would I need my phone?  Who were you texting just now?  How do you mean ‘the reason you wanted me?’”  I also wondered why my safety hadn’t been guaranteed before that, but decided to keep that one behind my sealed lips.

 

“Well...” She drew the syllable out long enough for it to become grating.  “You know that I’m an artist, right?”  I nodded.  It had always seemed strange to me that Fulda, who was so physically-oriented, hung around with the most well-known artist in school, but it was something I had come to accept.  “And that my ex was, like, obsessed with me being gigantic to him?”  Again I nodded: she had only mentioned it twice since we got to her house.  “I want to see what the big deal is!  Do I look particularly hot from a tiny person’s viewpoint?  Is there some sort of thrill I’m not getting?  What do some of our scenarios look like from that point of view?  Fulda’s going to shrink a camera so you can take pictures of me.  And then I’ll save them and use the pictures as reference shots for extreme point of view things in the future if I need them!”

 

I furrowed my brow, still sprawled out on her open thigh.  “So, you’re using me for research?”

 

“Uh-huh,” she nodded enthusiastically, wringing her hands above me.  “You’re going to give me the bug’s eye view that he always wanted.  Just, don’t be creepy about it, okay?”  She reached onto her desk, and with a click light flooded the room.  I shielded my eyes from the sudden luminosity, and light played across Alyssa’s face, creating areas of stark contrast between her snow-white skin and the deep shadows cast by the lamp.  With the same hand she picked up a camera, with what looked to be a powerful lens attached to it.  “Might as well get some ‘my view’ pictures while we wait.”

 

Without hesitating she lined the camera up with me and several clicks followed while I was still prone atop her leg.  “Hm.  You do look especially tiny on me,” she noted, “which I guess is kind of empowering?”  Using her free hand she plucked me up, then snapped a couple shots of me held between her fingers.  “Now, don’t freak out.  I’m going to put you in some dangerous situations, but you won’t actually be in danger, got it?”  Before I could even nod she had thrust me past her knee and set me down atop her shoe.

 

The black canvas was well-worn beneath me, creased to the point that it had lost nearly all of its original color, and the white shoelaces I could hide behind were so frayed they looked like caterpillars.  Behind me, the white rubber over her toes was scored with black and brown scuffs, and there were a couple of minute holes between there and me.  Looking up her immensely long shins, I saw a dark lens looking back at me, her gray eye blown up to extraordinary proportions through it.  The shutter clicked a few times, then the floor beneath me tilted sharply upwards.  I tried to cling to Alyssa’s ropey shoelace, but when her toe bumped into the floor I was sent tumbling the length of her shoe onto the dense carpet below.

 

Her camera clicked a few more times, then she lifted up her shoe.  While it transited over me she took a few more pictures, then her shoe set down a few inches from me.  I looked up the imposing length of her Converse’s sole.  The familiar diamond pattern was missing, worn smooth from excessive wear, and threads were visible through some holes in the rubber.  “Hey, you look totally helpless!” Alyssa exclaimed.  “Like, if I brought my shoe down there’s just… nothing you could do about it.  You’d be crushed.”  To drive it home she began lowering her heel, snapping with her camera the whole time.  She moved carefully until the smooth rubber was almost touching my nose, and I began to fear that she was going to let these possibilities become reality.

 

Fortunately she lifted her shoe before it ground me into the carpet, setting it down beyond me with a resounding thud.  Before I could even adjust to the sudden return of light her hand was upon me, plucking me up between her fingers again.  In a sudden swing of motion she stood, simultaneously lifting me to her chest, the force of which made the blood rush from my head and nearly knocked me unconscious.  When she set me down atop her dresser I stumbled light-headed from the ascent, and had to lean on her finger for support.  Of course, she got some pictures of that too.

 

When I was sufficiently recovered she leaned in until her pink German nose nearly touched the top of my head, blocking out all the rest of her face.  She laid her arm on the dresser’s top, camera pointed back toward us, and spread her lips.  “Turn around, tiny,” she commanded in a whisper, and I obeyed.  Behind me I heard the distinct sound of dry lips cracking apart, offset by the incessant clicking of the shutter.  “Now turn back around.”

 

I did so, and saw her gaping maw waiting for me.  Rows of teeth half as long as me, with a powerful tentacle in the middle waiting to ensnare me.  At the back of the pink cave her uvula dangled over a black pit, just waiting to engulf me.  Involuntarily I recoiled from it, shielding myself in vain from a chasm that could utterly engulf me.  Her mouth closed again, unable to keep from smiling.  “Perfect,” Alyssa purred, flecking some spittle on me in the midst of her sonic assault, before pulling the camera back to check her work.

 

Wordlessly she flipped through the photoshoot, the only sound for several minutes the soft beep of the camera’s screen.  “You are really small compared to me,” she finally said, “and that makes me feel… powerful, I guess.  Also, I’m super pretty, I should take more selfies.”  Alyssa paused for a moment to ponder before speaking again.  “I still don’t see why someone would fantasize about being tiny compared to me, though.”  I had an inkling, at least, by this point.  “But that’s where your part will come in, won’t it?”

 

A knock at the door interrupted her.  “Speak of the devil!” Alyssa exclaimed, and jolted out of her seat to open the door, leaving the camera beside me.  On the other side of the threshold a powerfully-built redhead whom I instantly recognized as Fulda filled the frame, still wearing her volleyball uniform from earlier.  In her right hand she loosely clutched a dark figure between two figures.  Anni, no doubt.  “Fulda, come on in!  I really hate to bother you at this hour, but I need this done tonight.”

 

“Oh, it’s no problem,” Fulda replied, stooping over so she could pass through the door.  Once in the room she stood back up to her full height, head and shoulders taller than Alyssa.  If she dwarfed her by this much, I wondered, how much did she dwarf me?

 

Luckily I didn’t have much time to dwell on that train of thought once Fulda’s icy eyes laid upon me.  “And there’s my tiny boyfriend!” she declared, bounding toward me in two steps.  She loomed over me from her waist up, glaring at me with false contempt.  “Are you being good for Alyssa?”

 

“Oh, he’s been great,” Alyssa chimed in.  “Absolutely zero problems with him so far.  What’s with Anni?”

 

“Oh, you know how it is when you have a younger sister who’s obsessed with being gigantic and likes to steal your shrunken friends so she can bring them to the verge of death,” Fulda replied.  “Actually, I guess you don’t.  I don’t feel safe leaving her with Gina though.”  She reached over me to grab the camera, and Anni and I locked eyes.  We gave each other helpless looks of desperation, then our gazes were interrupted when Fulda turned away again.  “This it?”  Alyssa nodded, and Fulda closed her eyes to allow a serene expression to wash over her face.

 

In no time at all the camera diminished until it disappeared inside Fulda’s fist.  She set her hand down beside me and opened her fingers, revealing the camera sitting right in the middle of her palm.  Cautiously I scaled a finger and walked along it until I reached the camera, then stooped to pick it up.  Surprisingly it fit perfectly in my hand.  However, when I got up to leave Fulda’s face was mere inches from me, casting me in her shadow.

 

“Hey.  I miss you, little guy.”  Fulda puckered her lips and darted forward, giving a quick peck to my entire upper body.  “See you Monday, all right?”  With that she withdrew, and I walked off her hand so she could pull it away.  “Before I leave,” she asked Alyssa, “would you mind if he held onto the camera a while?  I want to do the same thing you’re doing, it seems like a good idea.”

 

“Yeah, sure thing,” Alyssa agreed.  They nodded at each other their silent goodbyes, then Fulda turned and left in the same manner she entered.

 

Alyssa turned her attention back to me, with eyelids heavy over her jovial eyes.  “Look, I’ll be honest, I didn’t sleep very well last night and I’m tired.  Are you tired?”  I nodded.  Gina’s beating the night before had made it very hard to get any rest.  “Okay, why don’t we get some shuteye and we can start in the morning?”  It sounded good to me, and without her being up and about I’d hardly have anything to do anyway.

 

Alyssa gently pinched me and picked me up from the dresser, sliding out of her shorts while she crossed over to her bed.  With a great thud, she plopped down on the mattress, then used her feet to slide off her shoes and socks.  When she was just in her underwear and shirt she laid down and pulled the covers over her.  “Hey, you like butts, right?”  I nodded.  “I thought so.  Fulda has a really good butt.  You’re gonna spend the night next to mine.”  Unable to resist, she carried me under the covers and placed me next to her titanic derriere.  Then she rolled over, hit the lights, and closed her eyes.

 

I did my best to put aside my fears of her rolling over and flattening me under her ass and fall asleep too.