- Text Size +

I woke up with sunlight streaming through the sheets, uncertain of what time it was.  A light blue wall dominated my vision as it curved up and over me.  My eyes darted upward and confirmed that it was still Alyssa’s titanic ass in front of me.  Realizing that she was probably still asleep I closed my eyes as well, hoping to get a bit more shut eye before the day’s tribulations began.

 

The ground shifted beneath me, causing my eyes to shoot open.  A low moan came from the mountain perched above me, and I watched her tremendously long legs stretch, accompanied by a few pops and cracks.  Her butt began to roll over toward me, and I raised my arms in a vain hope of keeping it from flattening me.

 

Fortunately when the unstoppable mound made contact with my hands it stopped, narrowly avoiding grinding me to paste under it.  “Oh shit, sorry tiny,” came Alyssa’s sleepy voice.  “Kinda forgot you were there.”  I wanted to protest, to scream that she had nearly killed me by accident again, but when all was said and done she hadn’t.  Though I might not like it, she stopped herself before killing me, which was probably the best I could ask for in this situation.

 

“While you’re down there though,” Alyssa continued, “you might as well get started.  What do you see down there, by my butt?”  The mattress shook with her giggle.  “I’ll lay here a bit longer so you can get the shots you need.”  It probably wasn’t what she had in mind, but the first picture I got was her panties less than an inch from my face, threads of the woven fabric insanely visible, with the second being the curvature of the derriere threatening to crush me.  Next I moved on to her immaculate legs, stories tall and seeming to stretch forever, before moving on to the vast expanse laid out between myself and her straw-colored hair spread out on her pillow.

 

When I was finished with the initial shoot Alyssa was still lying there, so I decided to get a different viewpoint.  Slinging the camera over my shoulder, I sprung off the mattress and grabbed two fistfuls of her panties, then dug my feet into the fabric and tender skin beneath.  Slowly I made my way up, cresting the hill above me until I came to a rest in her crack.  After a brief respite I kicked off from there as well, setting off a shudder of giggles.  “Hey, that tickles!” she complained.  The tremors resulting from me tickling her made the climb more difficult, but I continued undaunted, cresting the curve of her butt to reach the flat plain of her waist.

 

As though she were waiting for my arrival, Alyssa threw back the sheets when I got in position, causing me to grasp the cloth beneath me to keep from getting thrown free from her legs.  Once the gusts subsided I stood back up and resumed my camerawork.  This time I started with the legs, still appearing to stretch to infinity, before moving to the tremendous torso laid out above me.

 

“Mpff.  Grab on, tiny,” Alyssa said, and I dutifully grabbed onto her panties.  She rolled herself over clockwise, leaving me dangling off her side again while she rested on her back.  After the initial shock, I scrambled up her side until I came to another plateau atop her pelvis.  When I got settled she called to me again.  “I think you’ve seen enough of my legs,” she declared, “so why don’t you walk up here and get a closer look?”

 

By now I had learned not to turn down ‘suggestions’ from people thousands of times my size, so I began to walk toward her head, camera at the ready.  I stumbled when I stepped onto the soft surface of her tummy but continued onward, trudging along the black surface of Alyssa’s T-shirt toward her head.  Every now and then I snapped a picture, making her seem more and more tremendous as I approached, until her face was eclipsed by her modest breasts.

 

Not long after that I reached the base of her breasts, and prepared for another climb.  Almost as soon as I mounted up on a boob she began shaking again, barely able to suppress her laughter.  “Dammit tiny, that tickles!” she declared, explaining my difficulty.  At no point did she make it any easier, however.  I struggled through the quakes wracking her body until I reached the peak and stood atop her breasts.  Quickly I snapped a photo, then she said, “That’s a pretty good angle, but I think you can get closer.”

 

Although I thought this was close enough, it never paid off to argue with a giantess.  So I sat down on the far slope of her boob and slid down, bouncing all the way, until I landed back on her chest.  Alyssa involuntarily giggled a few more times – apparently she was very ticklish – before I landed, and the tremors from her laughter threw me back into the soft hill I had just descended.  It took a bit before the shakes subsided and I could move again, but once they did I moved to her collar bone and snapped off a few more shots which were mostly chin.

 

Alyssa’s hand came out of my blind spot and plucked me up, holding me aloft for a few seconds to allow me to snap a few more photos before moving on with her plan.  Then she swung her legs to the side with a great thud when her heels hit the floor, her fingers keeping most of the shock from reaching me.  “I need to go get a shower, tiny,” she said.  I guess she had decided my name was ‘tiny.’  “Be here when I get back, okay?”  Without waiting for an answer she turned and set me down atop her dark blue sheets, walking away with scarcely a thought back.  While she went I snapped a few more, watching her go from the perspective of a shrunken man on her bed.

 

For ten minutes I was alone.  Not that I could do anything; being an inch tall had greatly reduced my options for leisure activities.  The wrinkles in her sheets alone dwarfed me, and any trip down to the floor spelled my doom – if the fall didn’t kill me, it seemed likely she would.  I took the time to range along the edge of her bed, thankful for the opportunity to stretch my legs freely.

 

The bathroom door flew open and Alyssa emerged, still glistening with water.  I did my best to capture her approach, though as she got closer I became more concerned that she would not see me.  After she took a brief stop at her dresser to withdraw some clothes for the day she continued toward me, breasts still freely bouncing in all of her naked glory.

 

The delay only afforded me a sliver of time, and soon enough Alyssa was advancing toward me again.  When she stood against her mattress my will failed and I started to run away before she could sit.  Unfortunately her butt hitting the mattress depressed it enough that I was sucked back in, rolling down her sheets until I bumped into her wet, naked butt.

 

While I was held in place by the deep slope Alyssa pulled up her socks, long and fresh and up to the bottom of her knees.  Briefly she stood again, and while she pulled up her underwear I scrambled to get clear of the impact area.  Luckily she had to spend time pulling up her plaid skirt, falling to just above her knees, and stayed standing while she pulled on her bra and shirt.  By the time she was fully dressed I was clear of her butt’s impact zone, clicking away with the camera while she sat.

 

Alyssa took her time to get settled, crossing one leg over the other before she turned to address me.  “You get a lot of good shots, tiny?” she asked, her piercing eyes driving right to my core.  She grinned and continued, “Oh, don’t be flustered.  If most men want to look at naked women, how could I blame you for wanting to look at a gigantic naked woman?”  I felt relaxed by her realistic impression of events, and the familiar grip of her pinching me between two fingers failed to arouse my concern.

 

After a quick jump she set me in her lap, then pulled her hands free to lean back on the mattress.  “Y’know, I don’t normally wear skirts,” Alyssa began, “but I figured, why not show off my legs to someone here explicitly to take pictures of my magnificence?”  Taking the hint, I got several photos of her legs up until the stark drop past her knees, putting special focus on the dip of her pleated skirt between her thighs.  Then I turned and got her chest rising triumphantly over me, despite it leaning back luxuriously while she relaxed in her dominance over me.  If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that she was basking in the attention I was giving her now that she was a giantess.

Before too long I had exhausted every angle and shot imaginable, and Alyssa still looked at me nonplussed.  I lowered the camera and met her gaze, and we had a short face-off.  “Ready to move on to something else?” she asked, and I hesitantly nodded.  “Good.  I was getting bored sitting here, you took your sweet fucking time with that.”  Apparently she would move on when I was ready?  Having this degree of control over anything with a giantess was a shock, to say the least.

 

An unstoppable hand snatched me up, then raced to the floor.  Alyssa deposited me on the stiff carpet between the toes of her shoes, then stood to her usually modest height.  She spread her feet so they were shoulder-width apart and placed her hands on her hips, looking down at me.  “Fee fi fo fum,” she began, “I smell the blood of a tiny man.”  To my surprise I realized no one had said that to me yet.  I became a real shutter bug, snapping pictures left and right and especially up, unable to get her full height in any one shot.

 

“Woah, I feel really powerful like this,” Alyssa said.  “And looking down at you while doing it is intoxicating.  I’m starting to understand, I think.”  Her grin reminded me of Fulda’s the first night on her floor while I took dozens more photos, trying to squeeze in the majesty of her towering over me, magnificence of her legs, and give an impression of the abject terror I felt.

 

“I think I could do this all day,” she declared, “but there’s only so much memory on that camera.  Time to move on.”  Alyssa lifted up her right foot and held it over me, then began lowering it.  The smooth sole of her shoe gradually drew closer, blocking progressively more of my view.  She displayed excellent control, and it took several minutes before all I could see was the pitted, worn rubber plain.  Her heel set down, and the shoe’s toe hovered close enough that it bumped into me in tempo with her pulse.  “This is so invigorating.”  I continued as I was despite the paralyzing fear that had overtaken me.  “To know that I have your life in my hands right now.  Well, under my shoe.  All it would take is me leaning forward a little, then…” Quickly she raised her shoe then slammed it back onto the carpet, millimeters away from me, “Bam!  Squish!  Crushed like a bug!”  She began grinding her foot back and forth slowly, driving the notional me into the carpet.  I wasn’t sure I liked the turn this was taking.

 

As if nothing had happened Alyssa drew her foot back and resumed her power pose.  “Okay, I think that’s enough material of me stepping on you.”  I silently agreed.  “Now we need some of me walking toward you.  You stand at the foot of my bed, I’ll go to the door and come to you.”  Hmm, maybe she hadn’t totally lost her mind.  Her powerful footfalls gradually died off until they didn’t shake the ground under me at all, and the only thing visible was the waterfall of her blond hair over her bed.  Quickly I scurried to the end of the massive structure beside me to wait for her to begin.

 

“Hope you’re in position, tiny, because I’m coming!”  With that Alyssa began taking slow, ponderous steps in my direction, playing up her gait for the camera.  Each footfall radiated tremors so powerful it was difficult to keep my focus on her.  As her beat-up Converse drew closer her skirt swayed back and forth, gently brushing against her thighs.  She scanned the floor during her approach, trying to spot me among the debris littering her floor.  When she finally spotted me, she bellowed, “Oh, there you are, tiny!  Thought you could escape, huh?  Well, you can hide, but you can’t run!”  To emphasize her point she took two long strides, easily closing the distance and putting her scuffed shoe down mere inches in front of me.

 

Purposefully Alyssa overstepped me, setting her other foot down far past where I stood.  “See?  Trapped under me.  Go on, bathe in my glory!”  By this point my finger was beginning to hurt from taking so many pictures so rapidly, but the last thing I wanted was for her to be upset with my slacking off.  Additionally, with her legs planted on either side and her skirt perfectly tented above, I would have to be a fool to miss this.  With a wince I continued, rapidly switching between legs while looking slightly more upward until I was looking right at the curtain of her underwear. 

 

I got my fill and took a break, popping and shaking out my finger to remove some weariness.  Alyssa remained standing over me for a bit, making sure I had sufficient time, and probably getting a kick out of her situation.  “I’m all done here!” I shouted after taking a few extra minutes to rest.  It took a few moments for her to register my words, but when she finally processed them the mountain around me began to shift backward.  She took two more steps back before squatting, then leaning forward on her knees.

 

“I’ve got bad news for you, tiny,” she purred.  “I’ve finally tracked you down, trapped you against the wall, and now I’m going to capture you and there’s not a single thing you can do about it.”  Alyssa gave a mercurial grin while she leaned forward and put out her arms, then began crawling toward me on all fours.  The immense pillars of her arms dragged her ponderous mass closer toward me until I was completely engulfed by her shadow.

 

“End of the line,” Alyssa said, smugly.  She raised a hand and inched it toward me, fingers spread.  Her pale skin encroached closer until every whorl and wrinkle of her palm stood as plain as the roads and sidewalks outside.  When it bumped into my nose, pushing me back, her digits snapped shut around me.  “Gotcha!” she shouted, pinning me against her palm.  I struggled to move in her grip, let alone take any pictures, and fervently hoped this was just how she wanted to transition to the next setting.

 

I felt her slowly stand and begin walking, holding her hand steady to keep me from being thrown around.  A half dozen cautious steps jostled my bones before I felt myself descending again, a sure sign that she had stopped.  The iron-gripped trap shut around me swung open, and I landed on a brown felt cushion.  On either side of me Alyssa’s thighs formed pearly walls I could scarcely hope to scale, and beyond the hem of her skirt opened in front of me I saw her staring down at me in mock shock.  “Huh, somehow the tiny ended up between my legs.  Better grab him before he gets any ideas.”

 

Alyssa’s gargantuan hand descended toward me, and I rushed to capture the indescribable views I had in every direction.  Up her skirt, past it, the perfect thighs flanking me, even the drop at my back which excellently framed her Converse.  I wasn’t even close to done when the very tips of two fingers pinched the back of my collar, lifting me from my sanctuary and past her skirt.  While I ascended the stark white button-up cliff she clicked her tongue at me.  “If you’re done perving out, I think it’s time I dealt with you once and for all.”

 

She dangled me in front of her for a while, looking me over in quiet contemplation.  The angle here was quite good for capturing the details of her tremendous face, and my eagerness to click away no doubt convinced her to hold me there longer.  “You look so delicious, but how should I do this?” she finally said, deciding it was time to move forward.  A terrifying beast slid out of her mouth and wet Alyssa’s lips.  “Should I just pop you in like the sweet morsel you are?”  Her hand inexorably drew me toward her mouth, drawn into a thin smile which grew wider the closer I got.  When I was touching her lips her tongue flicked out, whacking me in the head before withdrawing behind her parted lips.

 

“Nah, that’s boring.”  At this proximity, even though she was whispering Alyssa’s voice bordered on deafening. “I’m going to drop you in like a piece of candy, and you’ll slide right down my throat, no problem.”  She tilted her head back and lifted me as high as her arm could go.  When I looked down her mouth was hanging wide open, the cavernous maw that had nearly devoured me yesterday ready to do so yet again.  Slowly she lowered me again, bringing me toward her gaping mouth.  I lightly swung back and forth, doing my best to capture what would be every frame of a rapid descent.

 

Inches away from the pit a blast of her warm breath hit me, and I began swinging and twisting more violently.  Alyssa’s grip became more tenuous, and I felt myself slipping out of her grip.  I gave a concerned yelp, but she let me keep hanging over the perilous drop.  Before she could lower me any more my shirt slipped from between her fingers, and I fell the rest of the way into her mouth.

 

Alyssa’s lips snapped shut around me, securing me by the waist before I could plummet down to her gullet.  The soft pink flesh cushioned me, and I realized this is what I would have seen if I could have seen through pudding yesterday.  My work ethic took over and I started to detail the monumental features surrounding her lips.  She was less comfortable with it however, and her tongue pushed up on my feet.  With a solid push she forced me out of her mouth and onto her top lip, then drew them into a wide grin below me.

 

A deep breath rushed between her lips, and Alyssa was silent for some time.  “Wow, that was exhilarating!” she exclaimed at last.  “Actually being a giantess and towering over someone, knowing that I can effortlessly snuff them out with a single step… I kinda wish I hadn’t eaten my boyfriend now so I could do this all the time!  He would’ve liked it.”  At least she had fun.  “Now, if you could push and hold the Bluetooth button so my camera syncs with my computer I’ll take a look at your work.”

 

She set me down on the edge of her desk when I finished and took her seat in the chair again.  For the next several hours she flipped through the photo shoot, oohing and ahhing as she went.  Every so often I’d hear her mutter something.  “Wow, I look really fucking hot.”  “Goddamn am I fine.”  “That’s a fine set of legs, all right.”  “Haha, he must have been terrified.”  We took breaks for food, during which she was very careful this time, and worked well into the night.

 

Finally, at about ten, she finished looking at the set.  “That was a really good shoot, tiny,” Alyssa congratulated me.  “Maybe I ought to rethink my position on this whole giantess thing.”  She rested her chin on her hand and smirked down at me.  “Too bad you’re spoken for.  I’m pretty sure Fulda would crush me if I didn’t give you back to her on Monday.”  I considered telling her to try, that I felt safer with her than I ever did with Fulda, but realized it was certain she would pass that on.  Best to keep it to myself.

 

“Maybe if you ask her, she’ll shrink someone for you,” I suggested.  “She did it for her sisters.”  I omitted the fact that she was also teaching them how to shrink people: the last thing the world needed was even more people able to reduce someone to the size of a bug.

 

“Mmm, maybe,” she replied.  “I’ll ask her if the situation ever comes up, like I’m handing her back a tiny little itty-bitty man.”  Alyssa winked, then yawned.  “But it’s getting late, and I have school tomorrow.  Time for bed.”  Her hand swooped down and plucked me up, holding me securely between two fingers as usual.  She stood and began walking toward her bed, slipping off her shoes and skirt as she went.

 

Alyssa sat on her bed and paused halfway through unbuttoning her shirt.  “Hey, there’s one setting we didn’t get today,” she announced.  Without saying anything she bent over and dangled me over the opening of her shoe.  Her fingers opened, dropping me onto the stained insole of her Converse lo-tops.  “I’d do it right now, but” she was interrupted by a yawn again, “but I’m really tired.  We’ll do it in the morning, ‘kay?”  This absolutely did not seem like a good idea.  She had already decided though, and the moment she was done she stood and turned out the light.  “Seeya, tiny!”  I hoped she was right.