- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a commission I was asked to write for someone via my Patreon. If you have any questions or comments please do leave them. As always my email is hkorhal@gmail.com and I would love to hear from you! And while you're at it, if you would like to know more about my Patreon, please check it out as well! There's a link in my Bio.

Author's Chapter Notes:

The setting for our story is the Prime World, established in The Realm of Haile. Our main characters are Naturals both Michelle, and her daughter Emma. What follows is a short slice of their lives. I hope you enjoy this short story!

Michelle set the table for breakfast. It was early morning and her daughter’s morning routine would soon be over. She sat herself across from the cereal bowl she put down earlier and picked up her coffee. She sipped on it thoughtfully while she read the local news, waiting for her daughter to finish. She scanned the news looking for anything of any interest and read a few articles concerning grocery stores and hospitals. She was part way through checking the stock market when Emma rounded the corner of the hallway.

 

Emma, Michelle’s daughter, was wearing her favourite pair of dark blue ripped jeans which had several holes strategically placed to tantalizingly reveal her knee, part of her upper thigh and a small but exciting part of her hip. Several other spots were tattered just right in a rather stylish manner that was all the rage with teenagers these days. Above her pants, which were held even tighter to her skinny waist by a glittery brown belt, was a tight black long sleeved shirt that wrapped around her palms between her thumb and forefinger. Michelle had encouraged such attire in her daughter because she thought it looked rather cute on Emma’s slight frame. The school sometimes frowned about it, but Emma absolutely loved going shopping with her mom because they always dressed her in the most attractive and cute clothing imaginable.

 

Emma was energetic as usual most mornings, generally in a good mood, and bounced a bit with every other step. Her shoulder length brown hair bobbed cutely with every stride as she approached the small dining room table in their modest two bedroom suburban home.

 

“Good morning.” Michelle said as she sat her coffee down on the table. It made the slightest of clinks as it met the tin coaster.

 

Emma smiled and kissed her mother lightly on the cheek, part of the morning routine. “Good morning, mom.” Emma’s dainty hand touched Michelle’s shoulder gently before Emma stepped away.

 

“I trust you slept well?” Michelle asked as she went back to her steadily growing lukewarm coffee.

 

Emma sat herself at the table without the faintest of thuds and rearranged her bowl and utensil. She took a drink of her orange juice and picked up her spoon meaningfully. Michelle watched as the spoon hovered in the air above her daughter’s bowl. “Pretty good.” She answered.

 

Michelle listened as Emma talked about a dream she had. Michelle had placed her coffee on the table again and dropped her chin into her palm as she listened to her daughter’s adventure, the stock market completely forgotten about. All the while her eyes kept roaming of her daughter’s pretty features. From her large dark blue sparkling eyes and perfectly groomed eyebrows and eyelashes, to her freckles plastered lightly across her petite nose.

 

During the monologue with random appropriate verbal cues from Michelle, Emma ate her breakfast while retelling the story. Michelle watched as Emma would deposit a spoonful of cereal into her mouth, swallow the milk with a visually significant movement across her skinny throat, and then chew with her mouth open as she talked. While chewing she continued the story and occasionally sprayed debris and gooey crumbs across the table. Michelle would have to clean up afterwards, as usual. But she didn’t mind, it was a motherly chore.

 

Michelle sighed as she watched her daughter eat. She had encouraged Emma to eat with her mouth open since she was young and to talk while she ate for her own personal reasons. Michelle was secretly attracted to her daughter’s beautiful physical appearance and loved watching her eat. It was a remarkable experience having the knowledge that she created something so beautiful and so independent, and that it loved her unconditionally.

 

This was only a somewhat recent discovery as Michelle hadn’t thought about her daughter in that way before. She had been interested in vore for a very long time and had read stories and seen plenty of media on the internet. But when her daughter got out of the orthodontist she looked at Emma in a new way, one that originally made her feel a little uncomfortable. The pair of them had always had a wonderfully close relationship which helped ease Michelle’s unfounded attraction to her daughter. Their relationship only strengthened in the end.

 

She listened carefully but she was very distracted by the slopping and the crunching going on inside her daughter’s revealed maw. What she would give to be eaten by her daughter she wouldn’t know. She day dreamed until Emma finished her food and had cleaned up her bowl.

 

It was a jarring thought. And usually what she had seen would have had her eating tiny people; but Michelle had felt differently. She thought she should be the one in the bowl, on the tongue, and in the stomach. The idea thrilled her to no end and when she watched her daughter rinsing her bowl out at the sink and saw her thin belly peek through the hems of her clothes; she felt a little tingle inside at the mere thought of joining her daughter’s meal.

 

While Emma was in the bathroom preparing to clean her braces Michelle came up behind her and wrapped her arms around her daughter’s tiny waist in a very close hug. Emma leaned her head back into her mother’s ample chest and looked up at her. Michelle liked being so close to Emma and the feeling only grew with time. She could remember when Emma was the tiniest little baby and she had grown up like a weed, just shooting up all the time.

 

“Hi mom.” She said sweetly with an unmistakable sparkle in her eye.

 

Michelle hugged her daughter closer to her and smiled back into the mirror. “Want some help with your hair today, sweetie?” She asked as she pulled her daughter’s slight weight back into her embrace. Emma nodded. Of course she would, it was nearly a daily thing. But it was all part of the morning ritual.

 

While Michelle brushed Emma’s hair, Emma brushed her teeth. The sound of the tooth brush and the swish of her foaming spit filled the room as Michelle ran her fingers through her daughters silken brown hair. There was never a split end or even the slightest hint of a frizzle or wave, unlike her own hair which required some work to get straight. Emma’s hair was as naturally straight as it could be and was equally as heavy. Michelle had encouraged Emma to grow it out as it would soon become one of her daughter’s most attractive features and Emma was only too happy to agree. Sure it meant more care, but what was care compared next to natural beauty?

 

The final part of the daily ritual was the tightening of the bracket on the appliance in Emma’s mouth. The orthodontist had shown Emma how to do it with a special tool so she could accomplish it by herself, but it was incorporated into the mother-daughter routine in the early morning.

 

With tool in hand Emma turned around and looked up at her mother who smiled. “Ready dear?”

 

She nodded and opened her mouth before Michelle. Picturesquely clean and with an overpoweringly sweet smell Emma’s mouth was a beauty to behold. Michelle peered inside and found her target. With a gentle pressure from the tool and a couple of turns later, Michelle pulled her fingers out of her daughter’s warm mouth with only the slightest of brushes against her pouty bottom lip. Another tingle and the job was done.

 

“Thanks, mom.” Emma would end and hug her mother warmly and they were ready for their day.

 

 

 


 

Michelle dropped Emma off at the local high school of which she was a brand new freshman amongst several hundred others. Emma stood in the window of the economy car and blew her mom a kiss for the morning. Michelle caught it and returned it with a bright smile.

 

“Have a good day at school sweetie, I’ll see you this afternoon.”

 

“Have fun at work mom!” Emma said as she stepped away.

 

“Oh, today will be a great day.” Michelle said mostly to herself as she watched her daughter walk away.

 

Michelle worked for Apentine Harmonics, commonly abbreviated as A-Harm, as a Materials Analyst. She had received her Bachelor’s Degree in Analytical Chemistry and was working her first real job since graduation. It wasn’t the best of work but it was exciting at times and paid decently enough to raise a daughter on a comfortable salary. She didn’t have the biggest home or the fanciest of car, but she provided everything for her daughter she could ever want.

 

But there was something she wanted herself and up until recently she had only dreamed of it as a far flung fantasy. Something that seemed to be out of the realm of possibility until she had found a website of a certain young girl who looked rather familiar. This girl was a Generational, and while that in and of itself was almost enough to cause Michelle to hit the back button out of disgust, she was nevertheless drawn deeper into the website.

 

Within she found a plethora of visual media beyond her wildest dreams. It all pertained to vore, her favourite secret fantasy. There were pictures of tiny things and even better tiny people. There were even videos and gifs of this girl, this Generational. It was in one video where she was floored and had watched the whole thing with her mouth open, the Generational girl ate them. She ate them all. It was the most graphic thing she had ever seen, and she was enamored.

 

Well she had returned to the website frequently enough to become familiar with the girl’s business enough to do a doubletake one day while she was looking through some samples when she could have sworn she saw her walk past the door.

 

Michelle dropped the slides onto the table and rushed to the door and there, sure enough, or at least as close enough as she could imagine seeing her from behind, was that girl. Generationals were not hard to spot, being nearly 10 feet tall and skinny as a rail this girl could only have been her; but she had to make sure. She had seen… Probably more of this girl than she could have wanted to on her website; but she needed to see this girl in the hallway a bit closer to be certain.

 

Over the next couple of weeks she asked around, talked to security, and even tried to rather non-chalantly bump into her. It was indeed the very same girl from the website. She didn’t look like the horrible monster she portrayed herself to be. She was tall, thin, dressed in only a manner that could have been described as cute, and was remarkably friendly despite having to look so far down to speak to normal people.

 

Michelle then did something that was really quite frowned upon and could potentially get her into a load of trouble. It wasn’t technically stalking, but it was indeed an invasion of privacy. She looked into what this girl was doing in her building.

 

Building 200 on the A-Harm Research Institute Campus was reserved for experimental suites and potentially dangerous science. This girl had rented out an entire suite, by herself, for several years. There was no research institute behind her, no company accompanying her, it was just all out of pocket. Apparently she was an important client because she got top level service and careful attendance.

 

Michelle came to work with a purpose this day, and that was to introduce herself to this girl. Despite her reservations and her inherent distrust of Generationals, she thought this girl could be her pathway to getting exactly what she wanted.

 

There was an order for a Nanite Material Case 2B to be delivered to Suite 17A, the Generational’s. It wasn’t Michelle’s job to deliver such products, but today she stealthily picked it up and walked right on past her place of work. She continued down the hallway until she entered A Wing and went directly to Suite 17. The doorway was very high and the doorknob was even higher, she swallowed and rang the buzzer on the door.

 

A few minutes later she was about to ring the buzzer again when the doorway opened and she was staring at the endenimed waistband of this girl. Michelle’s eyes traveled up the lanky body until they reached the bright pink eyes a few feet above her own.

 

“N-nanites for you, ma’am.” Michelle said with a slight stammer. Being so close to someone to… Different and unnatural was a jarring experience.

 

That is, until she spoke. “Oh thank you.” She said and reached down to take the container. “I’ve been hoping this would arrive soon.” She flashed a radiant smile and moved to retreat back into the room.

 

“Um, excuse me.” Michelle said, stopping the girl. “But is your name really Haile?” She asked.

 

About half an hour had past and Michelle had been given the full grand tour of the Suite. Haile had been a pleasant girl despite her physical abnormalities and Michelle quickly grew to ignore them. She was most excited when she was shown the Matter Duplicator, the thing that had truly grabbed her attention. They had spent some time discussing it and the science behind it until Haile mentioned she was still testing it.

 

“It has passed every test that I have thrown at it, and I feel it is ready for a human trial. I just haven’t found a volunteer yet.” Haile concluded as she closed the binder and scooted away from the desk to a more relaxing pose with her unimaginably long legs.

 

Michelle hadn’t stepped away from the desk and had been thinking fast. “Do you have any requirements for your experiment?” She asked. And then added, trying not to sound too hasty, “I mean, have you outlined all of your procedures? Like controls and data sheets?”

 

“Oh yes.” Haile said and reached into a cabinet to her left. “I have them all right here.” She ended as she put a small booklet onto the desk.

 

Michelle had almost let her scientific excitement and curious nature get the best of her, then she remembered herself and what she had come for. “Could I apply?” She met Haile’s gaze. It was an almost disconcerting gaze knowing what those eyes have seen, what that body had done, and to just look into such a strange and albeit large iris. What evil could lurk behind such pretty eyes...

 

Haile shrugged noncommittally. “I don’t see why not.” She flipped the book open and pushed it towards Michelle. “You just have to meet the criteria.” She looked her up and down and bit her lip. “And I think you would.”

 

Michelle grinned. “Let me have this and I’ll get back with you when I have it done, is that alright?”

 

Haile’s eyebrows went up quizzically. “Well, I wasn’t even planning on testing yet for some time, but with this canister I suppose I'm ready. It was the last piece I was needing to get the duplicator to work.”

 

“Thanks.” Michelle said, and hurried out of the room after Haile had finished.

 

The rest of her day was agonizingly slow as she anticipated looking through the document Haile had let her take. The idea excited her to no end. The Matter Duplicator was unimaginable, and to see such technology in real life was just unparalleled. It was like she was living in the future or something. The premise was simple, or at least as simple as her unspecialized education would allow her to understand, the Matter Duplicator would reconstruct her body in miniature and transfer her conscious to storage and copy her into the new body. Then, at any time, she could return to her natural body, which would be held in cryogenic stasis until she returned.

 

It was brilliant. There were of course a whole lot of tech terms she didn’t understand, and the process as she described it to herself was far less technical, way more magical, and a lot less accurate than what Haile had described. Michelle was a Materials Analyst, not a PhD Matter Physicist. But she understood enough to not lose Haile’s interest and more importantly her own.

 

Finally, a way to shrink herself proved possible. And even better, it didn’t mean dying either, as everything was reversible. She fantasized about, well, about all sorts of things. Some things that even made her blush when the idea zipped past her mind and waved to her on its way out the door.

 

Eventually she was waiting in her car just outside the high school watching all of the teenage boys and girls exit the building with their backpacks and excited expressions. She scanned the crowd until she saw her Emma walking towards their usual spot. She was distracted and talking with another one of her friends. Despite Emma’s friend being a senior and even more developed than her, Michelle’s eyes were trained on Emma as she approached.

 

The decoupling of the car door lock jolted her back into the present from her daydream. Her daughter fell into the passenger seat next to her, her backpack already flung into the backseat.

 

“Hey mom.” Emma said as she leaned over and kissed her mother on the cheek again.

 

Michelle flushed red again, and quickly flushed her mind of everything and went back into the routine of the moment. “Hi sweety.” Michelle said as the door closed. “Did you have a good day at school?”

 

Michelle drove all the way home as Emma talked about her day. Most of it was boring stuff but Michelle listened intently as she always did. Emma’s voice was beautiful to listen to and it touched the ears like finest satin. She had a relaxed tone of voice but there was a hint of energy behind it that felt like it would go on forever, and the world needed that sort of energy.

 

Upon returning home and doffing their shoes, Emma went straight to work on her homework, spreading out papers and books all across the dining room table. Another daily routine the two had was the homework hour where Emma would finish everything up, Michelle would help where she could, a light snack was consumed, daily chores were completed, and the rest of the night would be free.

 

Michelle was preoccupied though and barely listened to the problems. Most of the hour was spent in silent admiration of her daughter at work, busily scribbling away at papers with her pencil, her dainty fingers darting over a calculator or through a book until she was done. Michelle had prepared an afternoon treat for Emma who happily accepted it and began chewing happily.

 

“You seem very hungry today!” Michelle said lightly as Emma ravenously devoured her snack.

 

“Mhmm.” Emma said.

 

Michelle wasn’t quite sure how to broach the question she had perched at the forefront of her mind, so she tiptoed towards it. “So I have a rather fun little question for you, now that your homework is done.”

 

Emma put down her sweet fruit bowl and swallowed. “Okay, what is it?”

 

“Remember all of those movies we watch together about little people living in a big, big world?” Michelle leaned forward and put her head in her hands.

 

“Oh yes, the one we watched last week was my favorite yet.” Emma said as she took another slice of pear into her mouth.

 

“So if our house turned out to be one of those houses, what would you think about that?” Emma’s eyes watched Michelle’s hands as she gestured this way and that.

 

Emma giggled and swallowed. “Oh that would be just the coolest, mom. A whole village of little people to play with and take care of.” She mimed picking people up and walking them around the table as one would very small dollies.

 

Michelle grinned at her daughter’s playful antics. “That’s wonderful sweetie.” She said as she watched Emma a bit longer.

 

“And if one of them was naughty I could eat them!” Emma said light heartedly and tossed a slice of pear into her mouth and pulped it with her teeth noisily. Michelle’s eyes grew a bit bigger at this unexpected outburst from her daughter. She couldn’t possibly mean what she was saying, could she?

 

“You’d eat them?” Michelle said carefully. Emma giggled again girlishly and swallowed loudly.

 

“Yeah!” She picked up another pear and wiggled it about. “Oh help me, help me!” She said in the smallest voice she could manage. “You shouldn’t have broken the law!” Emma then said in an authoritatively deep voice. “Please don’t eat me!” She said again in the same cute little voice. And then with a final chomp she gave a faint subdued little scream and threw the pear into her mouth and swallowed it whole. She held out her arms and looked at her fascinated mother and burst out laughing again. “No,” Emma said a minute later, “I don’t think I would eat them. But it is fun to think about, and I’m sure they would definitely think I would if I said I was going to!” She said as she collected herself and finished off her food.

 

This gave Michelle even more to think about. Her daughter said it was fun to think about. She was right, Michelle thought it was fun to think about too. But not fun to eat someone else, but rather, fun to be eaten. Could this perhaps be the perfect opportune moment? She would have to play her cards very carefully and approach the subject again later.

 

Michelle had sent away the questionnaire to Haile who responded shortly thereafter. “Great, if you are ready, you can stop by tomorrow after your shift and we can run the experiment. Make sure to bring someone with you who can take care of you until we’re done.” Michelle was going to pick up Emma from school early, because she wanted her to be there.

 

Later that evening while the pair of them were watching television together, Emma’s favourite anime, Michelle thought about bringing the subject up again. Emma was laying on the couch, leaning up against her mother who brushed her hair gently ever so often. It was a comfortable position and afforded the pair of them even more close together time.

 

“Emma,” Michelle started.

 

Emma repositioned her head into a more comfortable position as the commercials played on the screen. “Yes mom?”

 

“Would you take care of someone if they were turned very small in front of you, and they asked you to?” Michelle posed the question.

 

Emma thought about it for a minute. “Like, how small?” She asked in response.

 

Michelle brought her hand up to her daughter’s jaw and held her fingers there beside her head for a moment, moving them forward and backward across Emma’s prominent throat and jawbone as though sizing them up. Then she held them out before her daughter for inspection. “Oh, about this big, probably.” Michelle committed the distance between her thumb and forefinger to memory.

 

Emma’s mouth formed an o. “Oooh that’s really small.”

 

Michelle nodded, and rest her hand against the base of her daughter’s neck. It was a natural place to touch her and it always sent little tingles up her spine whenever Emma swallowed. She swallowed again almost as if on queue. “Yes it is. That’s why they would need your help.”

 

Emma nodded. “I see. Well of course I would help them. I would take care of them until we could get them big again.”

 

“Well what if…” Michelle started but Emma shushed her. The commercial segment was ending.

 

“The shows back on mom.” Emma said tersely.

 

“Alright dear, I’ll ask you later.” Michelle said sweetly and went back to playing with her daughter’s hair. She didn’t bring it back up the rest of the evening and tucked her daughter into bed with a kiss on the forehead and a pat on the shoulder.

 

 

 


 

The next morning while Emma ate her breakfast Michelle asked “Hey sweetie, are you doing anything really important in last period at school today?”

 

Emma swallowed and thought for a moment while her tongue visibly worked its way across her braces. “I don’t think so. We’re going through Archery in PE at the moment.” She scooped up another spoonful of doomed damp sugary whole grains.

 

“Oh good. Would you be alright if I pulled you out of class a little early today and brought you to work with me? There’s an experiment going on and I need someone I trust to be there with me.”

 

Emma stopped chewing and started to say something but accidentally ended up dribbling all down her chin. Michelle couldn’t help but laugh as Emma quickly wiped herself up and swallowed the hastily chewed mess. “Sorry,” she said. “Anyway, what’s going on mom?” Emma asked, concern radiating off every syllable.

 

“Oh, nothing bad sweetie. There’s just this new machine being tested and it could be really exciting if it works. But I need you to be there for me.”

 

Emma said “Kay,” as she swallowed the rest of her milk.

 

“You cannot tell anyone why you’re getting out early though, alright? It’s a secret!” She waggled a finger at her daughter.

 

Emma bared her teeth and bit at the waggling digit. “Okay mom,” Emma chuckled. “You’re so weird today.”

 

Again the day went by unbelievably slow. Haile wasn’t going to show up until after Emma got out of school, and Michelle’s work for the day was very boring. She spent most of the day cleaning beakers and erlenmeyer flasks of mysterious brown goo.

 

She eventually pulled up to the school and remarked at how empty it looked when all the students were studying. She waited, parked in idle, listening to soft music, until the door opened and her beautiful daughter walked out. She was still wearing her gym clothes which were a pair of basketball sneakers, knee high white tube socks, short red shorts, and a tight white and yellow t-shirt with the school’s mascot on the front.

 

Emma ran out to the car, her bag carried in one hand, and deposited it in the back seat. She had very obviously been in the gym because a thin layer of glistening sweat adorned her daughter’s cute forehead. Her hair was all drawn back into a ponytail with only a few strands defiantly escaped, hanging in front of her eyes.

 

“Hi mom.” Emma said, slightly out of breath.

 

“Hi darling.” It was slightly chilly outside and Michelle was concerned for her daughter as she pulled the car into gear. “How come you didn’t change back into your regular clothes?”

 

“I didn’t want to keep you waiting, mom. That and I was trying to beat Sam’s high score at the 100 yard range.” She held her hands out in front of her like she was ready to fight.

 

“How’d you do then?” Michelle asked, she remembered Emma and Sam’s rivalry, it was legendary amongst the stories her daughter would tell her.

 

“I beat her by half an inch!” Emma drew one arm back and let the other one cast out in front of her like she were drawing an arrow back from a bow. She let it fly and made some whistling noises with her mouth. It was Michelle’s turn to giggle. The story continued all the way to her work.

 

It was an unusual sight, seeing Michelle in her work clothes and her daughter in her gym clothes, walking through the halls of A-Harm Institute. But she didn’t have any problems anywhere as everyone she worked with loved her daughter almost as much as she did, although on second thought, hopefully not as much as she did. Emma was greeted everywhere and even scored a piece of mint gum from a happy guard who had always been sweet on Emma ever since she was younger.

 

Emma chomped on the gum, mouth open for all the world to see and hear, all the way down the hall and through to Suite 17A. The only sounds in the hallway at the end of the day was the gentle humming of the HVAC, the clipping of their shoes, and the smacking of Emma’s chewing gum.

 

“Now I’ve got to introduce you to Haile, Emma.” Michelle whispered as they waited outside the impressive door. “She’s kind of… A shock to see at first.”

 

Emma chewed away happily and replied “Kay.”

 

A minute later the chewing stopped as Sarah stared up at the impressive height of Haile, almost twice as tall as Emma.

 

“Well hello there.” Haile said and waved down at Emma. “Who's this cute little girl?”

 

Michelle wrapped her arm around Emma and hugged her close. “This is my Emma, she’s my daughter.”

 

“Well, well then. Come on in.” Haile stepped aside and motioned for the pair of them to enter her Suite.

 

It was about half an hour later when Michelle had been prepared to enter the cryo-pod. It looked really fictiony, but she had to remind herself that the future was always just a second away. They even explained things to Emma who looked really excited now instead of worried.

 

“So this is why you were asking me all those questions yesterday?” Emma asked as the idea had been explained to her.

 

“Yes sweetie. I’m going to need your help, would you help me?” Michelle asked with her hands held together in a very sincere fashion.

 

“Of course mom. This sounds really cool.” Emma chomped on her gum even faster as her excitement found an escape.

 

“Alright.” Haile said a few minutes later, it’s ready for you.

 

Michelle looked over at Haile, who looked nothing like the typical researcher you would see at A-Harm. She wore average, everyday clothes, denim jeans, a t-shirt that looked incredibly too small for her, and had a youthful expression. Just how old was this girl and where did she get all of this stuff from? Surely she hadn’t invented it herself, she lacked the resources. But those were questions best asked yesterday and she pushed them out of her mind.

 

Michelle approached the machine with some hesitation. She didn’t know exactly what would happen, as Haile had sort of been vague, but she had some idea and was thankful to know there would be a sedative applied before she was transferred.

 

There were a pair of machines nearly identical to one another. One as big as she was so she could stand inside comfortably, and the other a fraction of the size. When Haile had asked if there was a prefered size Michelle’s fingers found a familiar size and held them up for Haile to see. Her eyebrows rose up and she programmed it into the machine which adjusted accordingly.

 

Michelle entered the pod and the glass came down in front of her. She looked on to see her daughter sitting in a high stool, merrily chewing away on her gum idly swinging her feet back and forth and waved at her. Emma blew her a kiss and Michelle caught it before putting her arms back down.

 

She heard Haile’s voice come from above her head, “You’re going to feel a slight pinch.” And before the box queued off it was already over, the sedative flowed through her veins.

 

Michelle’s head throbbed instantly and she felt a tingling sensation all over her body. Her skin felt tender as a gas rose up around her and light filtered in from all around her. The gas completely obscured her vision and she coughed. It slowly cleared but she couldn’t see very well, it was almost like she was wearing wax goggles. She reached up and rubbed her eyes and her arms felt extremely sluggish and… Strange. She could see shapes off in the distance and even sound was muffled. She nearly shouted when a loud bang happened just over her head and a series of low thumps rattled her.

 

“Mom?” Emma’s voice reached Michelle’s ears and felt like it filled the whole world. Michelle blinked and let her eyes focus a bit longer. She was staring up at the enormous face of her beautiful daughter who looked slightly worried.

 

“Emma,” Michelle said, her voice cracked. “Emma,” She tried again, “Hey darling.”

 

Emma’s eyes lit up and she grinned and immediately Michelle’s eyes were drawn downwards to Emma’s mouth which moved with scary speed, still chewing on her gum. Emma stepped back and another hand came forward and pulled the lid off the pod. Gas fell out of the chamber and Emma came into clear view, standing far off. Her outline seemed blurry and the light was all too bright.

 

“How do you feel?” Another voice even larger and louder than Emma’s shook Michelle.

 

“Fine.” She said automatically, and looked up in the impossibly huge Haile’s face.

 

“Good. Everything seems to check out here, your new body is healthy.” Haile stepped away for a minute and came back holding some clothes. Michelle’s brain didn’t recognize what she was looking at until a cool breeze wafted over her naked body. She instantly blushed and grabbed the clothes.

 

“Th-thanks.” Michelle said, as she quickly dressed herself with appendages that slowly began to feel normal again.

 

There was some conversation she didn’t recognize and before she could realize what was going on a pair of huge yet slender fingers with unstoppable force lifted her out of the pod. She was going to shout but saw the unmistakable face of her daughter, and her almost anger subsided. Emma was striking.

 

The sound of her mouth smacking away so much closer filled the world and nearly drown out Haile’s words. But the exchange was over with a few instructions on things to do, and an appointment to come back the next day. Michelle had a very strange feeling when she looked at a giant version of herself standing where she had left herself; it made her tingle in all the wrong places and she turned her head away.

 

 

 


 

Haile had left and Michelle was standing in Emma’s palm, who was standing in the hallway.

 

“We should probably get out of here sweetie.” Emma nodded. Michelle experienced instant vertigo again as Emma started walking. Michelle said “Wait,” and she tried not to throw up again.

 

“What is it mom?” Emma asked as she brought her mother back up to her face.

 

Michelle was dizzy but managed to say, “You’re going to have to hide me sweetie. I don’t want anyone seeing me and asking us questions.”

 

Emma shifted her weight uncertainly. “But I didn’t bring my bag mom.” She said as the speed of her chewing slowed down to allow more room for thought.

 

Emma’s breath washed over Michelle and she smelled the sweet minty fresh breath of her worried daughter and a tingle went down her spine. “You can hide me in your mouth, my sweet.”

 

Emma was taken aback. “In my...”

 

“Mouth.” Emma interrupted, “Yes sweetie. Don’t worry, it’ll be a good hiding place. No one would think anything of it.”

 

Emma let her mouth hang open in front of Michelle, letting her breath fill the air as it wafted around her mother. Michelle focused on her daughter’s large, imposing mouth. Emma expelled massive amounts of warm, used air as Michelle watched. Bands of spittle wobbled within her daughter’s unimaginably pretty mouth. Michelle had always watched Emma’s mouth closely but the experience of being so close to it, breathing the same air as her, that was entirely different and exhilarating. In the back of Emma’s mouth her gum slowly slid off her molar and rolled onto her tongue which caused her mouth to reanimate.

 

Emma closed her mouth for a moment before saying, “Okay.” She opened her mouth and brought Michelle closer to it.

 

“Just, be careful with your gum.” Michelle warned, a quick image passed through her mind and it was a little unsettling.

 

“Don’t worry mom.” Emma said, “I won’t hurt you. I’m not going to chew.” With a sigh of relief Michelle readied herself as Emma’s mouth opened anew.

 

Droplets of saliva flew out of Emma’s mouth and landed on Michelle gently as she crossed the threshold of Emma’s pouty pink lips. Michelle’s hands landed on Emma’s tongue as she was pushed deeper into her daughter’s wet mouth.

 

Michelle felt Emma’s hand relax its grip on her lower half and reposition itself to push her further into the maw. Michelle broke through several columns of thick saliva and it pooled up aground her fingers as she was pushed deeper into the living damp cave. Emma’s fingers pushed Michelle a little further and then were pulled out of the mouth, leaving Michelle behind.

 

Michelle turned and looked out of Emma’s mouth between her teeth and lips, and saw the world close before her as Emma closed her lips. Darkness descended and instantly the ground beneath Michelle’s hands moved. She fell forward and splat into a pool of her daughter’s spit. She was rolled over to the side as the tongue repositioned itself underneath of her and slid across the front face of her body before coming to rest again.

 

Michelle coughed and wiped a thick film of goo off from her face. Now the world was calmer she breathed again, taking in the humid minty environment. A tingle went down her spine and she shuddered as the realization of exactly where she was hit her body like a sledge hammer. She was excited and felt her body light up with pleasurable feelings.

 

She tapped her fingers together and could feel the snail trails between them. She scooped her hand against Emma’s bumpy tongue and pulled up a handful of slick saliva that slithered through her fingers and drained back to the ground. The world around her moved and shuttered as Emma’s throat pulsed before her. Her tongue moved gently beneath her and she could feel her daughter walking.

 

There was plenty of room inside of Emma’s mouth for Michelle to move around freely. She had gauged the size perfectly, she was the perfect size to be swallowed by her daughter, but she had to wait, she didn’t want to choke her beautiful baby. So she turned around and ran her hands along her daughter’s teeth, marveling at the scrupulously clean surfaces. Her hand slipped while she was admiring them and she fell forward again and felt herself slide underneath Emma’s tongue. The large muscle moved aside and rose up in the air above her revealing an unparalleled view of the thick blood vessels underneath.

 

Michelle felt Emma’s fleshy pulsating tubes with her fingers which caused Emma’s mouth to shudder and her tongue to crash down in front of her, pushing her up onto its surface again. Michelle found herself sliding across to the other side of her daughter’s cavernous mouth and bump into a thick rubbery bulge coming from between the backmost molars. It was overpoweringly minty and could only be Emma’s gum.

 

Emma’s jaw moved very slowly and carefully, up and down, causing the wad of gum to squish and deform creating yet more wet noises. Its surface was extremely sticky and Michelle had to work to get it to let go of her fingers. She rubbed her hand against the hard surface of her daughter’s impressive molars to get the rest of the sticky mess off.

 

All too soon it was over, as Emma’s mouth opened, gravity changed direction, and Emma spit her mother out into her palms. Michelle blinked in the light as her eyes readjusted to the bright artificial light of the bathroom. She tried her best to pick herself up from the pool of warm spit but it proved too difficult until Emma let it drain out from between her fingers and into a sink.

 

Michelle must have lost track of time because Emma had already driven them home and made it into the bathroom. Michelle looked over her daughter’s fingers to the mirror and stared at her own reflection. She was tiny compared to her daughter who looked down at her like an imposing puppet master at a stage play. “Wow.” Was all she could say and shivered on the spot.

 

Emma helped clean her mother up by providing dry cloth and running tap water. She giggled to no end that her mother was covered from head to toe in her spit. It amused her for some reason. Michelle didn’t mind, she actually really enjoyed being within her daughter’s mouth and being submerged in her warm, sweet saliva, it was exhilarating. Michelle stood in the dining room while her daughter showered and changed out of her gym clothes and into something more relaxing. She came back wearing her usual favourite jeans and a loose black t-shirt with cute white socks.

 

The night progressed almost like usual, except Michelle ended up walking on the table between papers, pointing at things for Emma to work on. The enormous pencil scratched at the paper and moved around her as Emma leaned over her. Michelle was nearly constantly in the shadow of her giant daughter and that in and of itself was a neat concept.

 

Finally came the last project of the night, which was reading in one of her text books. Emma stood up to leave before Michelle reacted. “Hey, take me with you please.” She said and she raised her arms.

 

Emma stopped, turned around and leaned away from the table a ways. “But where would I keep you?” Emma asked.

 

Michelle put her hand to her chin and thought for a minute. “Well, usually you sit on my lap, why don’t I sit on your lap this time?”

 

Emma giggled at this absurde swapping of roles. “Alright mom, that sounds like fun.” Emma’s enormous hand came up from her side and wrapped itself around her mother.

 

Michelle gave a tiny grunt as her daughter’s grip was a little too strong. Michelle swung as Emma walked over to the couch. After some quick movements Emma’s socked feet were propped up on the coffee table and she was leaning back against the backrest. She still held Michelle in her palm while her book lay on the cushion beside her.

 

“Go ahead and put me down dear, I’ll find my own spot to sit down.” Michelle mentioned, and Emma nodded.

 

Michelle’s feet touched the warm, soft fabric of Emma’s lower abdomen. The plain of her daughter’s belly rose and fell with each breath. Michelle glanced up and saw further above her daughter’s youthful breasts, small lowly hills in the distance, rising and falling with smooth action at every breath. Their eyes locked and Emma grinned.

 

“Your tiny feet feel funny.” She said with a wide grin.

 

Michelle walked around with a little bounce, exaggerating her motions for her daughter. Emma giggled, causing her belly to shake gently and Michelle to lose her balance.

 

Eventually Emma pushed her nose into her book and Michelle took in yet more of her enormous surroundings. Before her was the nearly flat, sloping plain of her daughter’s torso and behind her, she turned around, was an even greater distance of legs. The legs in question were propped up on the coffee table giving some slope, but one foot rested across the other and bounced occasionally.

 

Michelle reached down and touched the hem of Emma’s pants with her palm. The texture of denim at her size was unreal. Even the button that clasped the front of her jeans together was the size of a manhole cover to Michelle. She walked along the waistband of Emma’s pants until she came to where Emma’s hipbone had to be. The ground was hard and unyielding, a sure sign of a healthy bone beneath the supple skin.

 

The world shook again as Emma’s stomach, aware of their usual routine, pronounced its emptiness to the world. It growled distantly and caused Emma’s skin to move slightly; all of which was far more profound to Michelle given her proximity and size. Michelle’s heart skipped a beat. Had Emma even noticed? She glanced up and looked at her daughter, still studiously reading away.

 

Michelle stayed there for some time just listening to her daughter’s stomach do its thing. The gurgling and rumbling coming from deep inside Emma’s body. All of the little processes that kept someone alive sounded so amplified at such a scale. Every little burble or squelch was intense and energizing.

 

She decided to walk up her daughter’s stomach. She came to the hem of the loose black shirt and clambered on top of it. It was an incredibly thin fabric and did little to separate her from her daughter’s stomach wall. She crossed several ridges, moving steadily across her daughter’s belly, when it gurgled again. Louder this time given her new position.

 

Michelle stopped and put her ear to Emma’s stomach. The sound coming from within was constant and organic, the sounds of her baby daughter’s body living. Blood pumping, breathing huge volumes of air, and of course, her digestive tract. There was a higher pitched groan that ended in a bubbling noise that Emma definitely did notice. Her hand came down and almost landed on Michelle.

 

“You sound hungry baby.” Michelle said as she stood back up. Emma nodded as she kept reading. Michelle leaned in and kissed her daughter’s finger. Emma didn’t even notice the tiny feeling. “You’re going to need to eat something soon.” Michelle added as she turned around and continued walking up her daughter’s belly.

 

“I know mom.” Emma said, still distracted by her book.

 

Michelle crossed onto more solid territory as she left Emma’s belly and stepped onto her rib cage. There were minor changes in the way the shirt laid across her body and she could tell where she was going based on her familiarity with her daughter.

 

She crossed under the book and approached the slight hill that was her daughter’s left breast. Michelle laid her hand on it and felt the heat radiating out from it. It was soft and very yielding to her pressure, Emma moved underneath her.

 

“That tickles mom.” Emma said with a giggle, still not looking away from the book.

 

Michelle leaned forward and pressed herself against her daughter’s soft boob. “I know sweetie.” Michelle said quietly. “I’m going to climb over your chest so I can see you better.”

 

Emma closed her book. “Do you want some help mom?”

 

Michelle shook her head theatrically, “No, this’ll be a healthy exercise for me, but thank you for always thinking of me dear.”

 

Michelle grabbed hold of the fabric and pulled herself forward and began the relatively easy ascent to the crest of Emma’s breast. The surface was yielding and soft as there was no bra underneath the soft fabric. Michelle reached the peak and sat down and smiled up at her daughter’s beaming face.

 

“Hi mom.” Emma said, her breath wafting over her mother again still faintly smelling of mint flavoured gum long since discarded.

 

“You’re growing into a fine young woman, Emma.” Michelle said.

 

Emma put her book down on the couch and took a deep breath. “Thank you mom. I’m doing my best.”

 

Michelle patted her daughter’s breast again in a comforting way. “And you’re so independent and capable.” Emma shifted under Michelle a bit and changed her angle, nearly causing her mother to fall off, but she recovered. Michelle looked back up at Emma again and continued, “But there’s one last thing I need your help with tonight.”

 

Emma’s eyes lit up. “Of course, momma, what do you need?”

 

“I would like you to eat me.”

 

Emma’s expression didn’t change and she just looked at her mother’s earnest face. Michelle had cupped her hands in front of her and placed them in her lap. Emma’s head tilted.

 

“Eat you?” She asked.

 

“Yes sweety, please.” Michelle said as she leaned forward.

 

Emma’s expression softened a little and she grinned uneasily. “You’re funny mom.” She said and then looked towards the kitchen.

 

Michelle chuckled and sighed, then she stood up and dragged Emma’s attention back down to her. “I’m being serious, Emma. It is part of the experiment.” Michelle said.

 

Emma looked concerned now. “But, you’ll die. Won’t you?”

 

Michelle shook her head. “No sweetie, don’t worry about that.” She walked around on Emma’s breast, causing a rather biological reaction in her daughter’s youthful body. Michelle could hear Emma’s heart beating beneath her, a short distance away, within her daughter’s chest. It was fast and it was loud, all the more faster at the thought of losing her mother or potentially the stimulation in her breast.

 

“But,” Emma said, and she swallowed loudly. Michelle watched the lump in her concerned daughter’s throat move down her neck speedily. “You’ll get digested. We’re learning about digestion in biology and…” Emma began, but Michelle cut her off.

 

“I said don’t worry, dear.” Michelle turned around and looked back up at her daughter’s worried face. She put her fists together and clasped them to her own chest. “I will be fine, I promise you. But I need… No, I want you to eat me.” Michelle said.

 

“Want?” Emma asked.

 

“Yes.” Michelle replied. “You’ve grown into such a beautiful young woman, and I am so proud of you and everything you’ve accomplished. And,” And here Michelle blushed and looked down, she dug her foot into Emma’s shirt, dragging the fabric around. “And I want to see what it’s like to be eaten by you.”

 

Emma’s expression changed to puzzlement. “Why would you want that?”

 

Michelle breathed deeply again, unsure of exactly what to say. “You know we watch all those movies together.” Emma nodded. “Well, it’s because I really like them.”

 

“Me too.” Emma said, but Michelle shook her head.

 

“Remember last night when you said you would eat them?” Michelle asked. Emma nodded again. “Wouldn’t it be fun to actually do it?” Emma swallowed again, and Michelle pointed at Emma’s powerful neck. “Wouldn’t it be fun to feel someone slide down your throat? Wasn’t it fun to feel me playing around inside your mouth?” Emma nodded again.

 

“It was...” Her voice trailed off, but she was still visibly concerned and unsure of herself.

 

“Then let’s try it.” Michelle concluded. “Just you and me, mother and daughter. No one else has to know.” Michelle laughed. “It would be fun!”

 

Emma opened her mouth and shut it an instant later. Then she asked, “But I don’t want to hurt you.” She then added, “I love you, mommy.”

 

Michelle’s heart melted and she could feel such admiration for her giant loving daughter. “I know sweetie.” She said. “And I love you too. Which is why I want to do this with you. Only you. You’re my whole world.”

 

Emma grinned and asked “Are you sure you’ll be okay?”

 

Michelle’s heart leapt as excitement coursed through her body. “Yes. You’ll have to pick me up from work tomorrow after school, can you do that?” Emma nodded. “And you’ll make yourself a nice dinner, breakfast, and finish up the chores?” Michelle’s motherly programming sort of took over and Emma, now starting to get excited herself, nodded again.

 

“Yes mommy.”

 

“Alright then.” Michelle said.

 

 

 


 

Suddenly Emma sat up and Michelle lost her balance. She tumbled off from Emma’s breast and rolled down her belly until she came to a stop in Emma’s lap, right over the manhole cover from before. Michelle turned over and felt a rush of excitement flow through her as she felt her daughter’s body moving all around her. Her legs moved underneath the course, hard fabric of the jeans as she put her socked feet onto the floor and scooted herself back into the couch. Above her the tower of her daughter’s torso shifted and moved as she slid into the couch’s embrace.

 

Then thin, powerful fingers scooped Michelle out of her daughter’s crotch and brought her up to her stomach. Emma’s free hand pulled at her shirt and she pressed her mother into her soft belly. Soft, young skin enveloped Michelle’s body and all around her the sounds of her daughter’s digestive tract growing impatient filled her ears. Emma’s heartbeat was audible and the liquid sucking sounds coming from deep beneath the surface of her stomach were sending chills down Michelle’s spine.

 

Michelle kissed her daughter’s stomach and hugged it for a few minutes before Emma pulled her mother away from her belly. “It is going to be scary in there.” Emma said warningly. “We’re learning about the stomach in class and I have to do a report on it soon.” Concern once again flashed itself across her face.

 

Michelle waved it away with her hand. “I’ll be fine sweetie don’t worry about it!” She said and then laughed, which erased the last few traces of doubt from her daughter’s troubled mind. “I’ll even help you with the report when it is time to work on it. I’m sure an insider’s look would get you an A.”

 

Emma then dropped her shirt with her free hand, placed it behind the one holding Michelle, and pressed her firmly into her right breast. “Oh I love you so much mommy. Always trying to help me.” She said as she compressed her mother into her.

 

Michelle struggled to breathe as soft fabric restricted her airways and warm flesh pressed into her from all sides. When her lungs finally started to burn she found herself pulled away from her daughter. She was red in the face but Emma was just radiating love and happiness, her eyes practically sparkled.

 

Emma held Michelle in front of her mouth and before she could open it Michelle leaned in and kissed her daughter’s big pillowy lip gently. They curled into a grin and then parted, revealing her nearly perfect white teeth encapsulated by a metal wire and brackets.

 

Michelle felt herself rise as Emma’s grip on her changed to holding her with thumb and forefinger. Emma looked up and opened her mouth even more, revealing the cavern beneath Michelle. She looked down into her daughter’s mouth and a brief moment of fear was overcome by the sheer ecstasy of what was about to happen. This was it, she was going to be eaten by another human being. And one so beautiful as her daughter to boot.

 

Saliva pillars thinned as Emma’s jaw moved away from the roof of her mouth, some of them split and exploded showering spittle drops everywhere or flinging bands of spit this way or that. Emma’s throat gaped far beneath her and she swallowed, mouth open, causing her tongue to hit the roof of her mouth and her tonsils to wobble. A gluck sound greeted Michelle and she felt her own pulse in her neck.

 

Michelle fell into Emma’s mouth as her daughter let go of her. Heat and humidity just as last time hit her as she slammed through thin streams of spit and fell into a pool of saliva that was in her cupped tongue. When Emma’s teeth clicked shut and all light faded she was worried for a moment Emma might chew her.

 

It was compounded when she felt the beast of a tongue move beneath her, gravity shift, and was thrown into her daughter’s cheek. Michelle almost screamed but was silenced by Emma’s teeth compressing her. But there was no crunch, there was no bone searing pain. Emma’s teeth were gently caressing her as she moved her jaw back and forth.

 

Michelle coughed from spit and then laughed at her own worry. She wasn’t going to die in her daughter’s mouth. Emma’s tongue even came up to rub itself up against her. Michelle tried to hug the giant muscle but it was all too slimy and difficult to wrap her arms around. The darkness didn’t help, and her head pounded with the sound of her daughter’s saliva sloshing about within her mouth.

 

Michelle eventually began to feel tired, her muscles sore from constant exertion, and she felt weak. But Emma’s tongue slid underneath her, cupped her against the roof of her mouth and slid her along its length. Emma’s mouth opened one last time letting in enough light for Michelle to look over the edge of Emma’s throat and down the length of her ringed, organic esophagus.

 

She looked over her shoulder and up the full length of her daughter’s maw, ringed by pearly white teeth, saliva stretching and covering everything. Past her pillowy red lips which stood guard over her teeth, Michelle could see the unmistakable hand of her daughter stretching out before her, it was waving back at her.

 

Michelle didn’t get a chance to respond though because at that precise instant, mouth agape, Emma gulped her mother down into her throat.

 

Emma’s tongue bucked her off and threw her into the throat. Michelle slammed into the wall and was forced down; the throat grabbed her and she lost all sight. Tight, nearly bone crushing pressure forced her down her daughter’s esophagus along with a torrent of spit. Michelle swallowed all too much of the goo but could breathe again if only just barely.

 

The ride down her daughter’s throat was short lived and she felt a ring roll over her body like a tube of toothpaste and expel her into her daughter’s primary digestive organ. She could see nothing, and the world had become sound so loud it was almost painful. The gurgling of Emma’s stomach, the gushing of her blood, the rushing of her breath, pounding of her heart and the constant lively wet sounds coming from within the sack. She felt the world beneath her move and she was tossed into a growing pile of goo that burned her skin.

 

Michelle thought she could feel a series of forceful booms reverberate through her new world and imagined her daughter standing in front of the mirror, patting her belly.

 

“I love you mom.” She heard her daughter say. Emma’s voice was very different, coming from within her body. It was deeper, louder, yet more muffled and harder to understand. But she understood it, that was all she needed.

 

Michelle had done it, Michelle had lived her dream.

Chapter End Notes:

Again I hope you enjoyed this story! It is the first one I've posted on this account, but it will not be the last. Eventually all of my works will be migrated to this account. Until my new computer is built I will still be posting on my old account as well, so sorry if it is difficult to keep up!

Like always you can reach me at hkorhal@gmail.com or at www.patreon.com/hkorhal I'd love to hear from you! And if you're interested in commissioning me to write you a story as well, please drop me a line and we can talk about it. I can't do it all, but if you like my writing, I might be able to help!