- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The friends are separated and have begun to realise in what kind of situation they are.

Jared woke up immediately as something huge crashed onto the floor not too far away from him. The ground trembled and Jared looked up confusedly to check for an explanation. The sight of Valery hit him like a truck and he crawled backwards until he hit a soft surface.

“What the heck is going on here?” He asked himself frightened as he was. He stared at the giantess standing a quarter mile away from him who looked more or less into his direction. Jared remembered what had happened earlier that day and concluded correctly that he had shrunken. Valery took another step towards him and the ground shook under the impact of her step. Jared panicked as he saw that her foot was roughly five times bigger than he was and ran around the soft thing behind him. It was the teddy-bear which looked like five-story building now. Jared hid behind it holding tight to its long brown hair hoping it would shroud him from her vision.

“What the hell? Has someone been in my room and searched my stuff? JOSH ARE YOU HOME? What the fuck where is Roger and who put this taller version of it here? JOOOOSH SERIOUSLY IF YOU’RE HOME GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!” Valery yelled.

Jared screamed as her voice felt like someone let a firecracker exploder next to his ear. Then suddenly the bear he held on to got picked up by the giantess and Jared with it. It felt like a roller coaster in the opposite direction as he got elevated what felt like a hundred feet for Jared. Desperately he held onto the hair in his hands while at the same time puking into the fur.

“Well maybe Josh broke my old Roger and replaced him with a bigger bear as an apology. He looks like Roger just bigger… More to cuddle…” Valery’s voice boomed. Being so close to her made the volume of her voice even worse.

Suddenly the rollercoaster continued as he flew together with the bear in direction of Valery’s bed. Jared screamed in fear and let go of the fur but the flight was over soon and he crashed into a pillow while the bear crashed into the wooden bed-post.

“But I’ll teach him a lesson searching my stuff when I’m not home. What was he looking for anyway?”

The landing was quite soft but still Jared felt that he had sprained his left arm and right leg. He got up and looked at the giantess who approaching. She was so freaking huge but still Jared had to remark her beauty. Josh really had a gorgeous sister. But Jared didn’t want to get spotted so he tried to find somewhere to hide.

He couldn’t run since his leg hurt too much so he more or less crawled over the surface of Valery’s head pillow hoping that she wouldn’t lie down. He saw how she approached the bed, turned around giving him a good view of her gorgeous but way too huge behind and then basically jumped onto the bed. Jared was glad that he didn’t fell somewhere close to where she sat now but Valery’s impact still sent him flying a good deal over the pillow. As he landed again he slid a small distance and fell over the edge of the pillow. He now was on the top right corner of the bed and able to hide behind the head pillow. Although Jared was aware that he was in a dangerous situation here, he found it actually mostly fun. But he didn’t know about the destroyed device and still hoped he could be changed to normal size again if he’d find Vince.

At this time Darren had sought shelter beneath a cupboard next to the door which had been in his closer environment when Valery had come home and woke him up with her earthquake-causing footsteps. From beneath the cupboard he could only see her feet and ankles but it was impressive and mind-shattering enough.

“This is madness… We need to get her attention but first I need to find the others…” Darren mumbled to himself.

Then Darren saw it… Someone obviously was close to the teddy-bear which was in front of the bed. Looking more precisely Darren became surer that it was his brother hiding there. He watched as Valery’s feet approached the bear and decided to leave his hide-out to see what happens. He witnessed how Valery lifted up the bear with his brother and threw them onto the bed.

“JARED!” He screamed as he saw him fall onto the pillow. Worriedly he waited for his silhouette to move on the white pillow. Relieved he noticed him moving over the pillow as Valery jumped onto the bed. Darren grinned as he saw how his brother flew a little distance over the pillow and out of his vision.

“He’ll be fine I guess… But I should get on my way to him

Cautiously Darren moved further away from his hideout always keeping an eye on the giantess on the bed. The way to the bed seemed like a few miles to walk and Darren had no idea how to get up the bed once he’d reach it. But that didn’t matter for the time being. Darren accelerated his steps while Valery sat on her bed looking at her smartphone.

I hope she won’t see me when she’ll eventually look up from that thing…

Darren began running until he reached the carpet. He climbed into the pink jungle where he assumed to be harder to spot for Valery, and began crawling through it into her direction. Suddenly Valery started laughing. The sound of her laughter was loud enough to heavily startle Darren who then stumbled and fell flat onto his face. The surface was really soft so it didn’t really hurt after all. He got up again cursing himself for being so easy to scare. Valery’s foot connected with the floor and sent little shockwaves through the ground making it hard for Darren to stay on his feet. The soft ground didn’t make that any easier but still he kept on crawling through the pink hairs of the carpet slowly approaching the other side. The silhouette of the giantess became bigger and more menacing with every step he took causing his fear to increase constantly.

Jesus please don’t let her get up and cross the room… She could stomp me so easily …

The last thing Darren wanted was to get squished beneath the feet of Josh’s sister. He reached the end of the carpet and was now a couple of yards away from the bed. He looked out of the jungle and his eyes widened as he spotted a Josh that was basically his size and a Vince nearly thrice as tall who were hiding beneath the bed directly behind Valery’s feet.

They hadn’t seen him yet as he was a good deal to their left and they stared at these mammoth feet standing menacingly in front of them. For Darren the fun had ended the moment he woke up shrunken down to the size of an insect. He had realised pretty fast that this was a hellishly dangerous situation but he didn’t know how to deal with it. He hoped Josh and Vince would have a plan since it was obvious that something was wrong with the device or they would’ve already returned to their normal sizes taking care of the situation.

Darren gave the giantess one more glance to check if she was up to something and then sprinted out of the carpet in direction of the bed. His eyes were focussed on a shoebox under the bed as he ran as fast as he could. In this moment Valery’s phone started ringing, making a high frequent sound loud enough to startle Darren again who stumbled once more crashing onto the floor. This time it hurt really bad and he sprained his left leg.

“DARREN!” he heard someone yell and looked over to Josh and Vince who were looking into his direction making weird gestures. He tried to stand up but failed as his left leg didn’t obey his commands.

“DARREN GET OUT OF THERE! DARREN!”

Darren noticed that the floor was shaking and rolled onto his back to see what Valery was doing. She had stood up and taken a step into his direction.

“Vanessa! How sweet of you to call me back that soon how are you?”  Her voice boomed throughout the room. She was taking another step into his direction and Darren began to panic. He started crawling towards the bed but noticed he wasn’t fast enough. With her next step she would reach him eventually but the adrenaline in Darren’s blood kept him from giving up. He crawled further and further until a shadow fell over him. He rolled onto his back again to see the silhouette of Valery’s giant sole being lifted above him.

“DARREN! DARREN!” Josh screamed as Darren, in shock, just watched her foot descend. In the last moment he used his right leg to push himself a good distance and Valery’s toes connected with the floor only one yard away from him. The impact of her step threw him another two yards away.

“Yeah I’m feeling great so far… except for my brother having been in my room again…”

Darren overcame his numbness and continued crawling into the bed’s direction before Valery would make another step. Vince was already waiting for him to get in range and then pulled him further beneath the bed.

“Jesus Christ that was close bro” Vince’s slightly too loud voice sighed relieved and Darren just nodded rubbing his left leg.

“Yeah you can come over if you want. My brother and my mother aren’t at home so we can play music as loud as we want to… …. Okay, see you in ten minutes”

Darren looked worriedly at Vince.

“Please tell me you have a plan” he said hopefully.

Chapter End Notes:

Will Vince, as probably the smartest guy in this group come up with a plan? Will the four guys be able to re-unite and get Valery's attention before her friend arrives?

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed the story so far. Feel free to share your opinion with me by writing a comment :)