- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Basically I was really interested in the idea of two girls in the shower bragging about how tall they were. One being 6'1" and the other 6'3". They are confronted by a seven and a half foot girl that calls them both short and you'll soon see what happens next.

If anyone else feels like writing their own version then that would be amazing! So without further delay this is my version of the story.
“Did you see the trainer’s face when I finally stood up?” asked Maggie as the blonde woman threw her shirt to the side. With towel and shampoo in hand she started on her way towards the showers with her younger sister Sarah.

“Yeah, but it was nothing compared to when I joined the group.” Replied Sarah.

This comment caused Maggie to give her sister a small punch in the arm. You see Maggie was your average twenty some odd blonde hottie, except for that fact that she stood at an intimidating 6’2” tall. Her younger sister Sarah on the other hand was just a bit taller at 6’4”, and would constantly remind Maggie at any chance she could get. Both women were exceedingly proud of their height and tried to show it off as much as possible.

“At the rate we’re growing we’ll hit the six six club by next year.”

“Maybe a little sooner for some of us.”

The most particular thing about the two girls was the fact that they didn’t come from a tall family. At the age of 18 Sarah had only reached 5’ even while Maggie stood at 5’2” herself. It bewildered everyone around them as both girls grew over a foot each in a two year period. With the added height came extra confidence.

“Soon we’ll be the tallest girls on campus!”

“But never the tallest.”

Maggie felt herself being bumped forward as another woman entered the shower. Turning around the sisters came face to breast with the biggest girl on campus, Kaitlin.

“What are you two up to?” asked Kaitlin as she adjusted the shower head.

“Showing off the latest few inches!” Kaitlin causally turned around at Sarah’s outburst and laughed.

“You still look as short as ever to me.”

Both girl’s couldn’t say much as they watched Kaitlin return to her shower. There are not very many people who can get away with calling a 6’4” girl short, but Kaitlin was definitely one of them. Kaitlin stood at an incredible 7’8” tall with a perfectly proportional body. She wasn’t gangly or lanky like most people would expect. The girl had enough curves for a sorority and the size to keep any unwanted attention away.

“If you keep it up with the short jokes, you might just end up looking up to us one day.” warned Maggie as she gave her sister a knowing look.

“At the rate that I’ve been growing that’s never going to happen shorty.”

Both Maggie and Sarah began concentrating as soon as Kaitlin closed her eyes to wash her hair. With her eyes closed the amazon sized woman couldn’t tell what was happening to her. Maggie watched on as the top of Kaitlin’s head slowly began to lower as the shrinking started. In just twelve seconds Kaitlin had lost a half foot of her height, leaving her at 7’2”. Maggie’s eye level had gone from the bottom of Kaitlin’s breasts to the top. Even with her losing half a foot she was still way too tall in the girl’s opinion.

“My doctor said that I’ll be eight feet tall by the end of the semester, but I feel that I’ll be so much bigger than that.”

Another half a foot had been taken away leaving the once towering girl at a still impressive 6’8”. Still taller than all of the student population, but that was going to change if Maggie and Sarah had anything to say about it. Maggie was pretty grateful that she didn’t have to look up so high to see Kaitlin’s face.

“I mean, even the two of you wouldn’t so much as come up to my tits.”

Kaitlin took a second from washing her hair to squeeze her impressive rack. Unfortunately she didn’t realize that her chest was now level with Maggie’s own. Sarah could barely hide her excitement as she became the tallest girl in the room as Kaitlin hit the 6’2” mark. Maggie continued to watch as Kaitlin continued to shrink before her. It was odd yet satisfying to have to look down when talking to Kaitlin.

“Even if you were still growing I can guarantee you that we’ll stand well above your tits.” Maggie had to suppress a laugh as Sarah stood behind the former amazon. At just barely 5’8”, Kaitlin wasn’t going to make anyone feel short but the two sisters weren’t done with her yet.

“When will you little girl’s get it?” asked Kaitlin as she began rinsing the soap out of her hair and eyes. Kaitlin was soon going to open her eyes and Maggie wasn’t done with her yet. “I am and will always be the tallest girl on campus and there is nothing that will ever cha-“

Kaitlin was stopped mid-sentence as she finally opened her eyes. Instead of looking at the shower wall, Kaitlin found herself looking straight into the biggest pair of breasts she had ever seen. The underside of them if she was being truthful. For the first time in over four years Kaitlin found herself looking up at someone! In the time that it took her to wash her hair, Sarah had managed to reverse the size difference between them.

“How did you get so big!?” asked Kaitlin as she looked up at Sarah. The little girl’s eyes nearly came out of their sockets as Maggie joined in the picture standing beside her younger sister.

“Actually we didn’t grow at all, you just shrank.”

“A lot,” added in Sarah as she gave Kaitlin a little head pat, “I’d say that you’re now a little under five feet tall.”

Kaitlin tried to pinch herself to see if this was all just one big nightmare, but the pain in her arm told her that this was all very real. There was nothing that she could do as the sisters left the shower to get changed. Kaitlin quickly caught up to them and demanded that they change her back at that instance. This only caused the two girls to laugh.

“Hopefully you’ll hit five feet by the end of the semester.”