- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is part 1 of In the Tides. Featuring Mike and Wendy. You can't go to the beach without wading into the ocean. Lets see how Mike handles such a task at 5 feet tall

Mike Watched as the clear blue water swelled into great walls as big as large hills and then crashed against the land in an explosion of white spray. He shivered as he watched the great Tsunami Waves crash against the shore, they shrank as they zoomed up the beach towards himof water that push up onto the beach and then reach back into the ocean, those were deep as pools to him and moved at frightening speeds.

Wendy, his titanic daughter stood directly beside him, it was a comfort to him just to have her around, like his guardian.  Mike new that his sweet titanic teenage daughter would never let her father get hurt.

“ready to go into the surf daddy?” said Wendy with her usual pep.

“Sure, thing sunshine, just don’t go too deep okay?” said Mike.

“Aww but Daddy, the shallow part isn’t very fun!” said Wendy “I want to go into the waves!”

As if on cue another wave crashed against the shore with such great force Mike was sure it could crush building, he looked up to her thigh, because Mike didn’t feel like craning his neck to see all the way up to her cute face. He couldn’t believe that his baby girl was now capable of withstanding such tremendous force.

“Okay darling, *Gulp* maybe we can go deeper once I’m done in the shallow end. Ok.”

“Yaaaay!” Wendy clapped her hands which sounded like distant explosions.

Mike began striding forward confidently, and Wendy very slowly followed beside her puny father, careful not to outpace him which she easily could. And even more careful still not to accidentally step on her tiny beloved daddy.

Mike was shaking as he watched the tide of water rushing towards him, it looked like flood water but he knew he had to be brave with his giant daughter beside him. He couldn’t afford to look like a wimp in front of her if he intended to keep his authority with her. The great tide washed over him, it felt like hundreds of pounds of weight were pushing against him threatening to knock him down, but he held still, determined not to be knocked down. Wendy stood in the shallow tide, the water wasn’t even reaching her toes while it came up to Mike’s waist.

Just as Mike though he couldn’t take it anymore he felt the tide pull back into the sea, the weight he felt before now pushing him in the opposite direction. Mike could not believe this was the same shallow tide which he used to walk through like it was nothing, in fact most people treat this part of the ocean as an insignificant task to walk through. Wendy watched him curiously seeing how he was reacting to the tide. He looked so funny down there in the water that she decided she would join him.

Mike watched as great big bottom slammed into the waist high surf that was threatening to drag him out to sea. It hit with such force that water flew everywhere drenching every part of him that wasn’t already drenched, that combined with the surf and the earthquake her bottom caused made her tiny Daddy topple into the raging surf. He was now at the mercy of the tide and found himself being dragged out to sea, then suddenly he hit a massive wall and stopped dead in place. Mike looked up and realized Wendy had put her giant hand in front of him to stop him. Once again Wendy had saved him from the perils of the beach.

“Th-Thanks baby girl!” said Mike.

“Don’t worry. Daddy, you used to save me remember? It was back when I was little girl the waves used to be so big they almost washed me away, but then you came to my rescue. So now it’s my turn to do the same for you now that you’re the one who is little.” said Wendy smiling at how the circumstances had changed to her favor.

Another wave hit the shore and the surf flooded back onto the beach with the same incredible force, but Mike was shielded behind his titanic daughter’s hand. The flood water filled up to Mike’s waist behind her hand, but with the force of a faucet filling a bathtub not with the force of Tsunami.

The Cycle continued and the water washed back out and Mike was sucked tightly against his daughter’s fingers. He couldn’t move or do anything the force of the suction was so great. Wendy smiled at such an intimate embrace, she knew that daddy was utterly helpless he couldn’t move, he had no control, he was trapped here and she loved every second having this kind of power over her father. Mike didn’t actually mind either, Wendy’s hand was warm and soft and the knowledge that this hand belong to his precious loving daughter put him at ease.

Finally, the tide stopped, Wendy tilted her hand letting Mike collapse onto it, then she lifted it into the air and put him on the strip of beach directly in between her thighs.

“There Daddy! Now you’ll be safe from those mean waves here!”

Mike looked around at the tall white fleshy walls all around him. He blushed being in such a humiliating place relative to his own daughter. Sure, enough though her thighs and feet, stopped all of the tides force in their tracks, the space in between her thighs gently filled up with water like a giant bathtub, all the way to Mike’s waist. Then as the tide emptied out again, her massive buttocks acted as a barrier and the water gently emptied out beneath her legs and past her feet.

Mike was somewhat proud of how powerful his titanic daughter was he completely ignored that fact that she had not changed in strength he had just diminished in it. It felt to him like she had become a capable of stopping Tsunami’s and nothing could make a parent happier than their child becoming great.

Mike grabbed onto the squishy muscle of his daughter’s inner thigh and began climbing. He found at this size gravity wasn’t so harsh so he could scale the cliffside of his daughter’s thigh without much effort. Wendy on the other handed did not find it so easy, the tiny man thoroughly tickled her as he climbed and she held in giggles as she didn’t want him to feel so embarrassed at doing what to him must have been a pretty significant undertaking.

Mike finally made it to the top of Wendy’s thigh, he couldn’t believe how thick her legs were, just the height of them took a few minutes to surmount now. In the past he used be able to hold the whole things in his arms.

 He looked around and then up at the giant cute teenager staring right back down at him, she finding him even cuter than he found her to be. Mike walk towards her abdomen across the long white plains of her thigh. looking up about 20 feet above was her belly button. Her breasts even further in the distance totally obscured her face at this angle but Mike knew that she must be smiling at this point, so he took a seat on his precious daughter and leaned back against her. The strap of her bottom bikini running under his legs.

Mike looked out to sea, Wendy’s legs seemed to go on for miles and miles. He felt wonderfully save from the tide here on his daughter’s lap. they sat there enjoying the moment together.

 

Chapter End Notes:

So their slowly getting along better and better. I hope you find their relationship cute. Next time they'll go deeper in the ocean.