- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Pussy, Anal, Odor)

 

A cruel smile slowly twisted Dianne’s lips, causing a chill to run down my spine. “Using your little bodies to scrub myself made me horny, and I know exactly how I’m going to use you. One of you is going to go into my ass, the other is going into my pussy. But because I’m in such a good mood, I’ll let you talk about who gets to go where.”

I exchanged worried glances with Katie, every time Dianne used us was at least a little stressful, though if I were being honest, being dominated by a gigantic busty milf was also pretty hot. 

“I’ll go in her ass if you want,” I said, looking at Katie.

“Are you sure?” Katie asked, and glanced nervously at the giantess looming imperiously over us. 

 “Yeah, it’s okay. I’m sure after going through the woman’s digestive tract, that’s the last place you want to be right now.”

“Haha, well... I’d do anything for Dianne,” Katie replied nervously. 

Was she serious, or was she just putting on a show for the giantess? After what Dianne said about making Katie obedient, I honestly wasn’t sure if maybe my girlfriend was getting Stockholm Syndrome or something? Whatever the case, I knew the best way to protect her was to head back to Dianne’s asshole. At least now it was freshly washed. 

“You’ll be fine, just remember to lick her clit a lot,” I said, then added in a whisper, “She gets cranky if you don’t.”

“Of course!” Katie agreed.

"Oh actually, you may want to get bigger for this if we’re about to be separated...” I added.

“Right, okay, I’ll try,” she said, tapping her watch and squinting her eyes tight.

A few seconds passed, and then Katie magically gained weight, forcing my hands to sink and set her down. She went from a barbie-doll to a small child and then ended at a foot above my head. It seemed that was the only size she could get.

In response, Dianne grabbed us, one in each hand, and carried us to her bed. The room tilted sideways as she lay down on her side, holding my body inches above the duvet as her other arm reached back…

“Hey, wait!” I exclaimed as Dianne’s opposite hand with Katie trapped inside drifted back towards her ass. “You’ve got it backward!”

“Do I?” Dianne’s voice rumbled. “I said I’d let you talk, I didn’t say I would go along with your decision!” 

She chuckled devilishly as her finger brought me to the fragrant lips of sex and shoved me roughly against them. Her soft lips swallowed the arm I reached out to steady myself with as her fingers began to rub me up and down the length of her rapidly moistening pussy. Dianne moaned, and a soft yelp came from the other side of her massive body. Katie was undergoing similar treatment with Dianne’s asshole. 

“Lick,” Dianne commanded, and I knew she was talking to both of us.

I had to crane my neck up to the hooded bulb of her clit and squirm beneath her fingers to get close enough to lick. Her musky flavor quickly coated my tongue as I worked it feverishly to appease my giantess captor. 

“Mhmm, you two are almost getting the hang of this now,” Dianne rumbled, and her backhanded compliment was somewhat spoiled by a powerful moan that rattled my bones. 

She pushed my body down the length of her opening then back up where I took the opportunity to give her clit another lick before being pulled down again. The length of her slit quickly became slick with juices that soaked my hair and ran down into my eyes, partially blinding me with an arousal film.  

So much syrupy arousal flowed around me that it was getting harder and harder to even breathe, and every time I opened my mouth, it was quickly filled with juices. Dianne leaned back, and all of a sudden, I was submerged in her wet pussy. 

“Keep licking,” she demanded breathily as my feet were sucked into her depths. 

I had to practically swim upstream to get back in reach of her clit and was about to grab hold when my legs were split apart by something huge and rubbery. I looked down to see a giant purple dildo thrust between my legs and slide deep into Dianne’s hungry pussy. I was forced to straddle the toy’s massive girth as Dianne began to gently push it in and out in slow, deliberate strokes.

A small, muffled whine came from Dianne’s backside, and I realized that with the giantess on her back, Katie was entirely crushed into her ass. I had to make the giantess cum quickly or poor Katie…

 “Mmm,” Dianne moaned “That whimpering is making me so wet.” 

I began to lick frantically at the pink nub of her clit, only to be pulled away. I dripped juices onto her bed as she twisted around and pulled Katie out of her ass, and suddenly I was face to face with my girlfriend again. Katie was dripping wet, though whether the sweat was hers, Dianne’s, or some combination of the two was impossible to tell. She smiled tiredly at me as Dianne’s fingers squeezed us together. We floated past the huge protruding shelf of Dianne’s huge DD tits up to her billboard-sized face. Her lips were parted, eyes glassy with arousal as they stared down at Katie and me. 

The tip of a massive pink tongue wet her lips, and she said, “Entertain me.”

With Katie and I pressed together in her grip, there was no mistaking what Dianne meant. I looked at Katie, and she nodded; that was all the confirmation I needed. We were already naked, and I was painfully aroused from being toyed with, so sliding into Katie’s welcoming pussy was easy. Due to the difference in our size, my face became buried in Katie’s big tits as I pressed into her. Both Katie and Dianne moaned simultaneously, and vibrations rolled through me as though I were resting atop the motor of a running bigrig. Dianne’s half-lidded gaze watched over us as I began to thrust into my girlfriend with nervous excitement. The giantess kept plunging the dildo into her sopping pussy, judging by the repetitive squelching emanating below. I fell into a rhythm and was getting closer and closer to cumming. 

But it wasn’t enough for Dianne. The squelching stopped, and her opposite hand appeared with a hair tie stretched between her fingers. Before Katie or I could react, the hair tie was deftly secured around our legs, pinning us together with my dick embedded in Katie’s warm pussy. 

“I guess I want both holes filled after all,” Dianne rumbled, and a wicked smile flashed her teeth at us. 

The hand holding us jerked downward, giving me only a moment to ogle her mountainous breasts before I was treated to a view of the plush curvature of her ass. Katie gasped in alarm as we were rolled out of Dianne’s palm and pinched between her fingers. 

With uncanny aim, the giantess propelled us feet first into her ass. The sweat-slicked ring of her asshole swallowed us up to our thighs before getting caught on Katie’s wide hips. Dianne moaned and began to twirl us like a twist top in an attempt to force my girlfriend’s plump butt past the tight muscle of her hole. Inch by inch, we slid deeper into her ass, and I could feel my feet massaged by the bulbous protrusion of the massive dildo Dianne continued to work into and out of her dripping lips. 

Finally, Katie’s butt slipped partway into Dianne’s ass, and in response, the giantess’s anus clenched, forcing me to thrust deep into Katie’s pussy. A bone-rattling moan rose from Dianne, and her asshole fluttered open and closed again and again. Being forced to thrust into my girlfriend by the power of Dianne’s asshole was too much to handle. Katie’s big tits absorbed my cry as I flooded her insides with an eructing orgasm. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapters - 101 (Dianne's Toys Part 2) and 102 (Nose Escape) - already released in the link below. I'll be catching up on my free posts by posting 2 a week until I've fully caught back up with one chapter per week. In the mean time, for a dollar you get to catch up on what's happened to Max and his girlfriend.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/40754757

 

Plus check out all the extras below!

 

Side Chapter: Laura and Zoey Play a Game (Unwilling Insertions) - https://www.patreon.com/posts/40706243

Next Side Chapter will be voted on soon

 

New Chapter 5 - A College Girl With a Lucid Gift -  There are now 5 chapters released for this story and I can promise you that they are good. Thea has some fun exploring her unaware college professor's panties, creeping on some friends, and even has an accidental insertion with her mom... Chapters 1 and 2 are linked below for a special cheaper price. Plus you can check out the free chapter on my profile!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/40127325


New Giantess Audio Content: Still pending until I have time to update.

 

Board Members Tier - This tier is now the best bang for your buck with a total of 9 chapters released every month.

August is continuing Max and Loserfruit

Bonus Story Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/40209090

Bonus Story Part 2: https://www.patreon.com/posts/41117737

September will be Max and Zoey

Bonus Story Part 1: Coming soon

Bonus Story Part 2: End of the month

 

With a butt load of new content on my Patreon, there's defiantly something that will interest you.  https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

Also...

Wow, a hundred chapters! That's insane! A huge thank you to all of you for reading and supporting this story, and I hope you continue enjoying my content. Plus, a special bonus to the names listed below. Thanks for reading!

 

Featured Supporters - Jeremy Mueller, Ben Davis,  Brandon Beedle, Connor kent, Cosmic Cooking Hunter 77, Daniel Bass,  DigiDemonLord, Gatekeeper, Hayden, Jacob Tanaka, John Giss, Luke  Brockwell, Netherhunter75, Roy Grudge, S4ge, Tom Aussurin, brandon,  brandon fahnestock, Andrew, Benjidahl, JPMK! {verb}, Jek, Leovanroy,  Marcus Gonzales, Yeet Yeet